Author Topic: Romney will cut your pay, kill your healthcare and raise your taxes  (Read 563 times)

reppingfor20

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
Watch out for this rich tool to do all this as I stated.  It has already been analyzed he will raise taxes on the poor, he will make it so corporations have more control on how little they pay people and outsource jobs as much as they want.  If Romney is president which he never will be, he would love to have you all working 3 jobs, rotating shifts at burger joints while he sits in his mansion in a different reality, you gotta realize this guy is not from the same planet as you and I, he is an elitist, just like some of you on this board, except he has money unlike many GOP supporters on this board.

TEAM Nasser

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
Re: Romney will cut your pay, kill your healthcare and raise your taxes
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2012, 08:54:37 PM »
I'm not a huge fan of his policies but the man is so god damn likeable. I imagine he would be a blast to have over at a family BBQ. All around cool dude.

Your Average GymRat

« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2012, 08:56:11 PM »
The only thing you're repping for twenty is bobbing up and down on a cock. You piece of dogshit commie!

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2012, 08:58:50 PM »
I could see him flippin burgers at the gas grill with the apron on, telling funny little antecdotes, asking his wife if the sides are ready.

20inch calves

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2012, 10:04:05 PM »
where did you get your information to make a decision on who you are going to vote for president? getbig..a guy named repping 20
irongearco.com

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #5 on: January 12, 2012, 10:04:48 PM »
obama already did that so what's the difference