Author Topic: First underage girls, now.........  (Read 7474 times)

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
Re: First underage girls, now.........
« Reply #25 on: August 11, 2008, 06:14:32 AM »
Hahahahaha! It was in the early part of this year, but that's probably more because I was juggling biochem, physics and organic chemistry with three finance classes and wasn't doing much of anything. It's been good this summer and the fall semester starts in two weeks.  :D

Even a stud like me can't be swimming in it 24/7. Or can I? Perhaps I should take Quickerblade's advice and swoon all over the forum about it like you?

Here's some more of that A girl. I'd share them with the Y before the schmoes on the G&O.

:o
That be a fine piece of ass!
I hope with all those classes you are still finding time to get to the gym 5 times a week  :-X
I'm glad you noticed my "swooning".... Quickerblade is a guru! I highly recommend you get on the pm to him and you'll be swimming in a Hoover Dam's worth of pussy juice in no time!
P

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #26 on: August 11, 2008, 06:18:01 AM »
:o
That be a fine piece of ass!
I hope with all those classes you are still finding time to get to the gym 5 times a week  :-X
I'm glad you noticed my "swooning".... Quickerblade is a guru! I highly recommend you get on the pm to him and you'll be swimming in a Hoover Dam's worth of pussy juice in no time!

Actually, I only lifted about 5 times the entire spring semester. My schedule just kept playing out where I had one to three exams every week. Been hitting it hard this summer, though. Started cutting a few weeks ago at 209 and I'm down to 199.5 already. Trying to lose the beer gut. Think I'm losing some muscle mass, though but it's alright. Not much of a bodybuilder to begin with.  :o

LOL at the Hoover's Dam comment. Funny shit.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #27 on: August 11, 2008, 06:18:27 AM »
are you two pedophiles sharing pics of minors now?

youre turning the y board into one of them pedophile rings

Z

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #28 on: August 11, 2008, 06:23:57 AM »
Actually, I only lifted about 5 times the entire spring semester. My schedule just kept playing out where I had one to three exams every week. Been hitting it hard this summer, though. Started cutting a few weeks ago at 209 and I'm down to 199.5 already. Trying to lose the beer gut. Think I'm losing some muscle mass, though but it's alright. Not much of a bodybuilder to begin with.  :o

LOL at the Hoover's Dam comment. Funny shit.

At the end of the day, what does bodybuilding mean... A whole lot of guys judging your muscles = fag.
As long as you still got the looks and the body that can pull the ladies in, let the fags be happy with their muscles I say  ;)
P

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #29 on: August 11, 2008, 06:34:59 AM »
Beer gut at 21  :-\
Z

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: August 11, 2008, 07:01:12 AM »
Beer gut at 21  :-\

Not really a gut. Just some love handles, only four of my abs showing instead of eight and a 33 inch waist around 15%. Fat by my standards.

Good to know you're still on my nut sack though. Back to a six pack already and the lower abs are already coming in. Waist is back at 31 to boot.

You need to stop following me around. You're devoting almost your entire day to stalking me now. Just because I played a hand in getting you de-modded again.  :-\

At the end of the day, what does bodybuilding mean... A whole lot of guys judging your muscles = fag.
As long as you still got the looks and the body that can pull the ladies in, let the fags be happy with their muscles I say  ;)

Exactly. That's why I decided to cut to 190. I wasn't big by any means, but I have no intentions of competing now and I couldn't care less about whether some dude cares about whether my arm is 18 inches or 12.  ::)

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #31 on: August 11, 2008, 07:44:48 AM »
hahahah bluto is still the Y board bottom bitch when all is said and done .hahahhah

L

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #32 on: August 11, 2008, 09:25:29 AM »
Haha BeergutFury backpedaling
Z

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: August 11, 2008, 09:45:18 AM »
Haha BeergutFury backpedaling

What happened to your moderator position on the MMA board, Bluto?  :D

Post a pic and I will Bluto. Oh wait, you're a pussy.  ;D

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #34 on: August 11, 2008, 10:00:06 AM »
eight pack abs hahaha that made me laugh... the delusional thoughts of a 21 year old, in the prime of his life, pale as a ghost, spending the entire summer indoors with a beergut (your words, not mine) and a bodyfat closer to 20% than 15%  ;D
Z

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: August 11, 2008, 10:02:25 AM »
eight pack abs hahaha that made me laugh... the delusional thoughts of a 21 year old, in the prime of his life, pale as a ghost, spending the entire summer indoors with a beergut (your words, not mine) and a bodyfat closer to 20% than 15%  ;D

Avoids the challenge as per usual. Check and mate. You are now my bitch. Put on your best lucite heels, sequin dress and get to the street corner, pussy. You're now fronting me half of your $50 monthly paycheck.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: August 11, 2008, 10:17:36 AM »
Avoids the challenge as per usual. Check and mate. You are now my bitch. Put on your best lucite heels, sequin dress and get to the street corner, pussy. You're now fronting me half of your $50 monthly paycheck.

props to bf for inducing suicidal meltdowns by bluto
T

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: August 11, 2008, 10:22:05 AM »
props to bf for inducing suicidal meltdowns by bluto

:D

I collect on the first of each month, Bluto. Best get to work turning tricks.

CAPTAIN INSANO

• Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: August 11, 2008, 01:40:48 PM »

Bluto, talk about delusional logging 20+ hours a day on getbig. You spend YEAR round indoors, posting on getbig. Epic Accomplishments

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: August 11, 2008, 02:57:12 PM »
more lies from beergutfury
w

avesher

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh Potato, Sleepy Time
« Reply #40 on: August 11, 2008, 04:13:30 PM »
i see bluto is back to getting owned -- just like old days

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #41 on: August 11, 2008, 05:07:33 PM »
Hahahahaha! It was in the early part of this year, but that's probably more because I was juggling biochem, physics and organic chemistry with three finance classes and wasn't doing much of anything. It's been good this summer and the fall semester starts in two weeks.  :D

Even a stud like me can't be swimming in it 24/7. Or can I? Perhaps I should take Quickerblade's advice and swoon all over the forum about it like you?

Here's some more of that A girl. I'd share them with the Y before the schmoes on the G&O.

By the way, are you pm'ing other members about my sex life or something? Little creepy.  :-\

Hot chick, Y board approved.
E

Dreadlord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #42 on: August 11, 2008, 09:44:00 PM »
more lies from beergutfury

Coming from someone who is so ashamed about his latent homosexuality that he has to lie about having a fiancee' to cover up his gaytrolling - that's pretty funny natfag83.

Your desperation and fear is hilarious...no doubt about it
Continue to entertain us with more of your retarded comments. :D