Author Topic: Apple ID hacked.  (Read 869 times)

BayGBM

• Getbig V
Re: Apple ID hacked.
« Reply #25 on: May 17, 2024, 08:43:16 AM »

I have no clue what any of this means but thanks. Does this mean I have to get a google brand phone?

No one said anything about getting a Google brand phone.  So why are you making things up out of thin air?

Not sure how to make this more simple:
1) Use current iphone to download the Google Photo app from the Apple App Store. 
2) Open the Google Photo app.

If that is too complicated to understand then you don’t need to use a smart phone. ::)

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #26 on: May 17, 2024, 10:54:40 AM »
The google photo app is amazing, and makes pics searchable, easy to access, and it even creates collages and shit for you.

It's a shame Google itself has gone bad.
Y

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: May 17, 2024, 01:13:14 PM »
The google photo app is amazing, and makes pics searchable, easy to access, and it even creates collages and shit for you.

It's a shame Google itself has gone bad.

I consider Google Photos to be my primary photo archive, iCloud is second, and Amazon Photos is third.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #28 on: May 17, 2024, 01:54:42 PM »
No one said anything about getting a Google brand phone.  So why are you making things up out of thin air?

Not sure how to make this more simple:
1) Use current iphone to download the Google Photo app from the Apple App Store. 
2) Open the Google Photo app.

If that is too complicated to understand then you don’t need to use a smart phone. ::)

Sure pal. I misunderstood when you mentioned the google pic thing. I wasn’t sure if it was brand specific, as Apple doesn’t always allow other peoples apps to play on their phones. Thanks for the advice.

Now to get yourself some cranberry juice for your period. ;D

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: May 17, 2024, 02:26:25 PM »

Sure pal. I misunderstood when you mentioned the google pic thing. I wasn’t sure if it was brand specific, as Apple doesn’t always allow other peoples apps to play on their phones. Thanks for the advice.

Now to get yourself some cranberry juice for your period. ;D

Have you ever used the App Store? 95% of the apps on there are NOT from Apple. ::)

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #30 on: May 17, 2024, 02:39:51 PM »
Have you ever used the App Store? 95% of the apps on there are NOT from Apple. ::)

All I remember is when I had google and Samsung phone certain things didn’t transfer to Apple.

Thanks for your advice earlier in this thread. I really wanted to know if there’s anything that can be done now to recover, not moving forward. Now go drink some cranberry juice.