Author Topic: Mexicans now officially fatter and more obese than Americans  (Read 6929 times)

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
Re: Mexicans now officially fatter and more obese than Americans
« Reply #50 on: July 10, 2013, 01:07:51 AM »
I'm telling you, I'm on the hunt for a white Mexican girl.  White girl born into and raised in Mexican culture.

Mexicans are the best, they're like Americans were prior to the 1960's.

last i heard, there was lots of mexicans mixed in with the white trash on da westside brother, so it seems that you'd be in like flint ma man

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
Re: Mexicans now officially fatter and more obese than Americans
« Reply #51 on: July 10, 2013, 01:11:02 AM »
at the beach, i seen a negrette, she had phenomenal structure, a dream,a god gift, and was maybe age 20, and already slightly spilling over with no comeback option, the full worst case scenario already building up, saggy skin, celulite.

great potential but they dont make nothing out of it.
no idea whjat country she came from.was black , so i guess asia or something :D

the date of being past usable is even worse in some euro countries, say italy and montenegro, the girls look phenomenal until age 20, dark haired beauty etc, and then all suddnly, beard on half of face, hairy calves, fatness.

atleast with american girls you know upfront what you get, can marry at 15 theyre in final state at that age already(fat forever).

and with british girls its the same, plus they have more goodies, they have very few teeth in their mouth, makes for smooth blowjob.and thay have repulsive faces, thats multi purpose, you look at their face during sex and can go forever without ejacujating.
also such faces are good deterrents for keeping other men away.its basicaly like walking round with scarecrow.

the japanese and chinese have the exact bodies i like so much, but their faces are just too much :-X

german women all 6ft + tall with birth happy cow like hips and feetsize children coffin :-\ :-X

spanish,spanish are currently goof to go,shit economy=nothing to eat=slim

do you have much experience with norwegian girls or scando girls?