Author Topic: Lee Preists needs to give it up with the IFBB  (Read 2617 times)

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Lee Preists needs to give it up with the IFBB
« on: March 30, 2008, 09:44:28 AM »
What is Lee crazy? Even if the IFBB lets lee compete in there shows, they will make a big example out of him.Just look at Aron Baker, a great guy who had a near perfect physique.After he left the IFBB and came back they would put him in 12th and 15th place of almost every show he did.In my opinion he had a more complete physique then Lee Preist does.
Lee really pissed them off, he tried to come back a year a go, then decided not to, and played games with them.So now the IFBB is probably going to let him back in ONLY because he attracts fans, and he has a following.
I promise you this, he wont break top ten at ANY show he enters.The IFBB new furgives and never forgets, they hold a grudge for ever.
I have a couple of friends that are national level guys, who look awesome, but they pissed off Jim Manion, and the other Sandy Ranalli.Guess what? They will never turn pro, they always just just  place them 4 or 5th at shows.
Have you ever seen some guys who compete for years, and never turn pro, even though they look awesome?They pissed off some one in the powers that be, so they Will never get a pro card

To Lee Priest good luck my friend with getting back into the IFBB, but just remember something, you will never, I mean never get a fair placing and you can kiss you Mr O qualification you told Special ED about good bye.
You piss off the IFBB, and your ass is done,go talk to poor Aron Baker. 

Dorian01

• Getbig IV
  • Coach loves the sticky studs
Re: Lee Preists needs to give it up with the IFBB
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2008, 09:58:23 AM »
They should be making an example out of scumbags like Kai Green instead.

Meltdown

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2008, 06:10:52 PM »
Yes you are right that full back tattoo is all they need to burn him.I had a friend who was judging once and the head judge came by the table and told them who to vote for FACT.This shit has been going on forever.Just look at their Drug Rules it's all a Fukin Joke. ::)

Armstrong

• Getbig III
  • Victor got screwed.
« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2008, 07:03:14 PM »
I hope Lee comes back.  Would be great to see him return to glory!
Everything is BIGGER in Texas!!!

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2008, 07:23:38 PM »
What is Lee crazy? Even if the IFBB lets lee compete in there shows, they will make a big example out of him.Just look at Aron Baker, a great guy who had a near perfect physique.After he left the IFBB and came back they would put him in 12th and 15th place of almost every show he did.In my opinion he had a more complete physique then Lee Preist does.
Lee really pissed them off, he tried to come back a year a go, then decided not to, and played games with them.So now the IFBB is probably going to let him back in ONLY because he attracts fans, and he has a following.
I promise you this, he wont break top ten at ANY show he enters.The IFBB new furgives and never forgets, they hold a grudge for ever.
I have a couple of friends that are national level guys, who look awesome, but they pissed off Jim Manion, and the other Sandy Ranalli.Guess what? They will never turn pro, they always just just  place them 4 or 5th at shows.
Have you ever seen some guys who compete for years, and never turn pro, even though they look awesome?They pissed off some one in the powers that be, so they Will never get a pro card

To Lee Priest good luck my friend with getting back into the IFBB, but just remember something, you will never, I mean never get a fair placing and you can kiss you Mr O qualification you told Special ED about good bye.
How come Aaron qualified for the O but Lee can't? Aaron placed 2nd in the IM, too. Even if he should have won according to many. But that's still a high placing.

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: March 30, 2008, 07:38:37 PM »
I dont remember Aron Baker placing in any IFBB pro show, after came back.Either way, mark my words, Lee is going to pay the price, you just have to face the facts. The IFBBB  is very very political,and they aswell as the NPC  hold a grudge for ever.I hope they give Lee a fair placing in every pro show he does, but I dont see it happening.I know to many bodybuilders, who did small things to upset the powers that be, and boy they payed the price.
The IFBB, has a huge ego, and they love to have complete control over every aspect of there athletes.Lee took there power away, and trust me he pissed off Jim manion aswell as every judge in IFBB.
Good luck to Lee, I hope he does very well in the IFBB

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
« Reply #6 on: March 30, 2008, 08:19:14 PM »
I dont remember Aron Baker placing in any IFBB pro show, after came back.Either way, mark my words, Lee is going to pay the price, you just have to face the facts. The IFBBB  is very very political,and they aswell as the NPC  hold a grudge for ever.I hope they give Lee a fair placing in every pro show he does, but I dont see it happening.I know to many bodybuilders, who did small things to upset the powers that be, and boy they payed the price.
The IFBB, has a huge ego, and they love to have complete control over every aspect of there athletes.Lee took there power away, and trust me he pissed off Jim manion aswell as every judge in IFBB.
Good luck to Lee, I hope he does very well in the IFBB

WBF Grand Prix - WBF, 6th

Night of Champions - IFBB, 12th
Pittsburgh Pro Invitational - IFBB, 9th

Arnold Classic - IFBB, 6th
Grand Prix France - IFBB, 9th
Grand Prix Germany (2) - IFBB, 8th
Ironman Pro Invitational - IFBB, 3rd
Olympia - IFBB, 12th
San Jose Pro Invitational - IFBB, 6th

Arnold Classic - IFBB, 6th
Florida Pro Invitational - IFBB, 2nd
Ironman Pro Invitational - IFBB, 2nd

Olympia - IFBB, 9th
South Beach Pro Invitational - IFBB, 2nd

Grand Prix Czech Republic - IFBB, 7th
Grand Prix England - IFBB, 11th
Grand Prix Germany - IFBB, 10th
Grand Prix Russia - IFBB, 6th
Grand Prix Spain - IFBB, 9th
Grand Prix Switzerland - IFBB, 6th
Olympia - IFBB, 11th

Arnold Classic - IFBB, 9th
Ironman Pro Invitational - IFBB, 4th

Arnold Classic - IFBB, 7th
Ironman Pro Invitational - IFBB, 3rd
Olympia - IFBB, Did not place

Ironman Pro Invitational - IFBB, 8th

John, Not only does Aaron come back and place in the top 3....he qualifies for the Olympia. He certainly could have beaten Flex, but other than that....he never quite hit the mark 100%....BTW...he beat Lee Priest 2 shows.

Meltdown

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: March 30, 2008, 08:24:17 PM »
His back was also not covered in INK.

AZbodybuilder

• Competitors II
  • Getbig II
« Reply #8 on: March 30, 2008, 09:58:59 PM »
Lee has a huge following, its in the IFBBs best intrest to let him come back. So what he is controversial.
I still think he can place top 10 at the O or the ASC.

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
« Reply #9 on: March 31, 2008, 02:16:58 AM »
How Lee fares in his return is 100% dependent on two things:

1) His commitment
2) Musclephone

Not necessarily in that order.  Thanks MuscLeePhone!
BigNationRadio.com

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #10 on: March 31, 2008, 02:47:17 AM »
How Lee fares in his return is 100% dependent on two things:

1) His commitment
2) Musclephone

Not necessarily in that order.  Thanks MuscLeePhone!
Ed, with Muscle phone setting the bodybuilding establishment abuzz, would u mind explaining to me how this groundbreaking concept actually works ?

Yours truly , Sebastian " I just MUSCLEPHONED myself " Ivascu

Determinator

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: March 31, 2008, 02:55:15 AM »
They should be making an example out of scumbags like Kai Green instead.
Or convicted drug felonies such as Victor martinez?

Brutal_1

• Getbig V
  • Your best is...
« Reply #12 on: March 31, 2008, 03:53:03 AM »

Now that you bring it up, Aaron Baker is a GOOD example.

I think his biggest screwing was the 95 Olympia, where he placed 9th...but with his physique he could have easily been top six!!  Frank Zane was commentating and said he couldn't understand how a physique like Aaron's wasn't winning shows.  :o

He never placed what he deserved....he had an awesome/flawless physique  ;)
just not good enough

GoneAway

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: March 31, 2008, 04:15:16 AM »
priest will be fine.

Joe Roark

• Expert
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #14 on: March 31, 2008, 04:24:21 AM »
Clarification, please.
I know the South Beach Pro was February 18, 1995, but when was the Florida Pro that year?

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #15 on: March 31, 2008, 04:33:39 AM »
who?  ??? ???

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #16 on: March 31, 2008, 04:54:08 AM »
No doubt about it...

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #17 on: March 31, 2008, 05:05:23 AM »
Lee Priest, tall black guy.

Ah shit, never heard of him...  >:(

Did he do something special? Anything special to identify him? Tattos? does he lift?

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: March 31, 2008, 08:05:26 AM »
Ah shit, never heard of him...  >:(

Did he do something special? Anything special to identify him? Tattos? does he lift?

::)

LeePriestLover

• Getbig II
  • ---LPL---
« Reply #19 on: March 31, 2008, 05:30:10 PM »
You're just mad that Lee is your Father and he never told you.  :'(