Author Topic: Nasser Interview Part V Is Missing From Bodybuilding.com  (Read 6391 times)

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
Re: Nasser Interview Part V Is Missing From Bodybuilding.com
« Reply #25 on: June 01, 2008, 08:14:08 PM »
Bob CHick knows who gh15 is, and is on good terms with him.

Chick doesn't know any more than anyone else who he is.   

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
  • Thought is the arrow of time; memory never fades.
« Reply #26 on: June 01, 2008, 08:15:28 PM »
Bob CHick knows who gh15 is, and is on good terms with him.

chick has never gone against anything gh15 posts.

i think its because of two reasons: he is a bit afraid of gh15s (inside) knowledge + he simply agrees with gh15..because he is spot on in most of his posts.

and as you probably noticed no pros (except milos...) go against what gh15 says. and in the beginning milos never commented on gh15s posts, until the nasser-milos problem resurfaced.

JOCKTHEGLIDE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: June 01, 2008, 08:16:31 PM »
chick has never gone against anything gh15 posts.

i think its because of two reasons: he is a bit afraid of gh15s (inside) knowledge + he simply agrees with gh15..because he is spot on in most of his posts.

and as you probably noticed no pros (except milos...) go against what gh15 says. and in the beginning milos never commented on gh15s posts, until the nasser-milos problem resurfaced.
and im a slaveboy from the 1980s who was let go..........

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: June 01, 2008, 08:17:00 PM »
Chick doesn't know any more than anyone else who he is.   

agreed.

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: June 01, 2008, 08:18:23 PM »
and im a slaveboy from the 1980s who was let go..........

question is did you let go tho.

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #30 on: June 01, 2008, 08:23:23 PM »
Good observation. Nasser was known as a quiet guy during his hay days, but he sure changed his tune in the last year or so because he's openly attacking people who did him some kind of wrong, or just pissed him off. Maybe Nasser can not bottle up his anger about Titus any longer since he's spilling his guts up about everyone else. And let's also not forget that Titus was a dude who pushed a lot of buttons, so it wouldn't be shocking if a sensitive guy like Nasser disliked him.

Well it also makes sense that Nasser was so silent during his run at greatness because he lacked the energy to hate on anyone else as he was putting everything he had into what he was trying to do...become Mr. Olympia.  But there were still hints of him being the way he was because he told me and a group of people at his Alabama autograph table in 1999 that Shawn Ray had rented the Lamborghini he portrayed as his in one of his videos and he just threw that out there to us for no good reason at all.  And now that he is done he can put about the same amount of energy into bashing everyone else for still having anything to do with everything that was his life up until just a few years ago.  gh15 said himself that no matter what any retired pro says that did not win the Mr. Olympia, they are still haunted by the prospect of "what could have been."

But it's also an interesting dichotomy that gh15 has never said the first cross word for Shawn Ray so far as I am aware on here, and actually handled Milos pretty lightly when he quarrelled with him during Milos and Shawn's big blow up back last summer during Shawn and Milos's feuding on here concerning Koloseum Gym and and Milos's accusations of IFBB fraud in Asia or wherever that was.  I haven't exactly made sense of that but maybe he was saving the worst blows for Milos so he could deliver them as his own person, which obviously hold more weight than those delivered by a gimmick.  

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: June 01, 2008, 08:25:46 PM »
several things gh15 has posted points to nasser: (some of the stuff could be fake info meant to throw us of tho)

german language
knowledge of eastern europe+middle east
moved to usa early 90s..same as nasser
way of expressing himself..resembles nassers style alot
areas of interest
also makes obeservations that indicate he has had close contact with many different cultures.
+ psychological profile

much more.

knows of ade rai too  :D

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: June 01, 2008, 08:33:30 PM »
nasser studied history, political science and sociology. areas that obviously interest gh15 too. (gh15 makes alot of observations about how american women have become whores, rap culture destroying america from the inside, eastern europe hard working mentality...various comments about the middle east etc etc)

and i agree with gh15 about the rap culture being a very destructive force  :D

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #33 on: June 01, 2008, 08:37:47 PM »
nasser studied history, political science and sociology. areas that obviously interest gh15 too. (gh15 makes alot of observations about how american women have become whores, rap culture destroying america from the inside, eastern europe hard working mentality...various comments about the middle east etc etc)

Me too. Just look at all the wiggers and the average teen not even knowing Led Zeppelin. Very sad.

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #34 on: June 01, 2008, 08:40:39 PM »

Well he faults us all for being members of "generation nothingness" but it's not like his being a top IFBB pro ever amounted to anything very significant for him, and much to his chagrin the industry marches on without him now that he's gone and despite however much shit he slings at it.  And perhaps accordingly the industry has followed suit in attempting to write Nasser out of it's history (pretty much per his request) by doing things such as not even acknowledging him at the Arnold Classic last year.  Nasser has said his father never appreciated anything he did in terms of his bodybuilding and it might be that he now projects that onto us through his gh15 character.  Yes yes yes, no one has any talent any more but if you consider making money a talent I guess that theory is shot to shit.  I mean what qualifies as a veritable talent?  Charity work for the homeless or hungry who are gonna be homeless no matter what you do for them?  Besides, making money by being a no-talent nothing to the tune of $100+ million in assets like "the whore" Britney Spears might just eventually serve some practical function as she could feed, house and educate a shitload of people for a long time to come if she so chooses.  You can look at it from a myriad of ways.         

calmus

• Getbig IV
  • Time is luck.
« Reply #35 on: June 01, 2008, 08:46:37 PM »
Well he faults us all for being members of "generation nothingness" but it's not like his being a top IFBB pro ever amounted to anything very significant for him, and much to his chagrin the industry marches on without him now that he's gone and despite however much shit he slings at it.  Nasser has said his father never appreciated anything he did in terms of his bodybuilding and it might be that he now projects that onto us through his gh15 character.    

You know gh15 has said many times he is successfull in other business,, one of top distributors of hormones in world,,,, gh15's wealth is that of a city Thoussands reasd gh15 posts on getbig,, and siend him somayn pms he cannot respond to most of them,, andNOW gh15 is busy with Jane McCains campagn,,,, he is a great man who will return America to former greatness ulnike the black hope of genration nothingness

Dreadlord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #36 on: June 01, 2008, 08:48:33 PM »
Well he faults us all for being members of "generation nothingness" but it's not like his being a top IFBB pro ever amounted to anything very significant for him, and much to his chagrin the industry marches on without him now that he's gone and despite however much shit he slings at it.  Nasser has said his father never appreciated anything he did in terms of his bodybuilding and it might be that he now projects that onto us through his gh15 character.    

Maybe thats why he identifies  himself as Yugoslavian rather than his Arab heritage. He was always billed as being from yugoslavia rather than from Germany or Egypt.

GH15 gives steroid advice while DCN has stated that he hates people trying to get gear info from him. He ranted about how he wishes people would buy him a meal rather than aproach him for gear advice.

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #37 on: June 01, 2008, 08:55:14 PM »
You know I still consider myself gh15's biggest fan and even a member of TEAM NASSER but I just can't help but wish that he (or they) could see from a different perspective sometimes.  Craig's no doubt hating life right now and made some bad choices but the life he lived has at least served as a cautionary tale to those wishing they could follow in his footsteps, so the end still justifies the means IMO.  He basically showed the world what was possible given a certain path and he did it to every extreme possible.  Craig Titus version 2.0 was extreme and so has been his eventual fate.  No use in wishing that he be ass-fucked and his wife be raped in addition to life in prison for it, when gh15 could have just as easily drank a little G here and there and indulged in some fitness whore-dom so he wouldn't have to spend 5 years of his post-bodybuilding life talking shit about people who were once his friends because of his jealousy for their indulgence in it.  And yes people like Milos was every bit as much his friend as anyone ever will be but he is in staunch denial of this fact but you can see it in their pictures together and I know it hurts Nasser to talk so much shit on Milos.  Milos is probably the only other human on earth that can share his appreciation for bodybuilding ideals (drug, diet, training awareness) like he can.  gh15 fails to see the correlation between extreme hormone use and it's natural evolution into sexual debauchery.  Happens to pretty much all of them (except him but probably just because Milamar laughed at his penis) yet Nasser prescribes steroids for "any man with depression."  Look you have to take some responsibility sooner or later and steroids aren't ALWAYS ok, not for everyone, and certainly not in the dosages gh15 advocates using.         

calmus

• Getbig IV
  • Time is luck.
« Reply #38 on: June 01, 2008, 09:00:53 PM »
gh15 has seen from both Europe and US perspective,, he knows what is best in america and in world because he has see n everything.... Do not worry,,,, McCain is a warhero and we will bring him to Whit Hosue becuase world needs man like that,, gh15 has personally given millions to do this

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #39 on: June 01, 2008, 09:01:37 PM »
I still consider myself gh15's biggest fan and even a member of TEAM NASSER but I just can't help but wish that he (or they) could see from a different perspective sometimes.

if gh15 is Nasser, then I admire his methodical approach to bodybuilding. Just goes to show what an intelligent person can do, and how those things eventually become trends. When you boil everything down, very few of today's 'elite' pros could touch Nasser in his prime, and even back then very few could actually beat Nasser. Nasser helped usher in the new era of insulin mass monsters, and was better than most of his modern day successors. If you are a cult follower then this is important.

calmus

• Getbig IV
  • Time is luck.
« Reply #40 on: June 01, 2008, 09:06:05 PM »
this thread is

GOD OF HORMONES APPROVED

the_swami

• Getbig IV
« Reply #41 on: June 01, 2008, 09:31:12 PM »
that FIBO interview with Nasser is CLassic Nasser

humor, intelligence, sarcasm, wit all mixed in

nasser is a legend

the_swami

• Getbig IV
« Reply #42 on: June 01, 2008, 09:38:51 PM »
i, like macfarland, am convinced Nasser is GH 15

when chicerillo asked nasser ont he BB.com interview if he was GH 15 ,nasser was so self-conceitedly laughing his ass off @ the question one just knew it had to be him altho he was denying it LOL

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #43 on: June 01, 2008, 10:04:58 PM »
Nasser said he liked Craig so that the dim people wouldn't think he is gh15 - a dumb person's interpretation of that would be "Well since Nasser likes Craig, he can't possibly be gh15 who hates him!"  ::)  To the smart people (i.e., YOU, Jeff), it should be plainly obvious he was just trying to divert people's thinking on the connection of himself with gh15.

Keep in mind Matt that while I don't actually believe you to be a racist, I still find you considerably gay for strawmen attacks, which in my book is just as bad if not worse.  And I'm sure I'm not the only one here seeing alot of this stuff as you are trying to imply only because you are mad at the whole entire board right now just because it wouldn't let you tell people that you were better than them for having a stronger proclivity for math equations than you do for the 100-meter dash which should be an indication to you that you may indeed be mis-perceiving a thing or two regarding "freedom of speech."

Voice of Doom

• Getbig IV
  • Everything is under control.
« Reply #44 on: June 01, 2008, 10:07:17 PM »
I believe that you ever he is...he's german.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #45 on: June 01, 2008, 11:51:45 PM »

when chicerillo asked nasser ont he BB.com interview if he was GH 15 ,nasser was so self-conceitedly laughing his ass off @ the question one just knew it had to be him altho he was denying it LOL

He didn't deny it. He just said that, yes, he has used gh at 15iu a day.

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #46 on: June 02, 2008, 12:40:38 AM »
Keep in mind Matt that while I don't actually believe you to be a racist, I still find you considerably gay for strawmen attacks, which in my book is just as bad if not worse.  And I'm sure I'm not the only one here seeing alot of this stuff as you are trying to imply only because you are mad at the whole entire board right now just because it wouldn't let you tell people that you were better than them for having a stronger proclivity for math equations than you do for the 100-meter dash which should be an indication to you that you may indeed be mis-perceiving a thing or two regarding "freedom of speech."

Cool.

But what of my post?
Bodybuilding Pro.com

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: June 02, 2008, 02:15:38 AM »
Also looking back at some of his posts....he doesn't recommend protein powders and only supports dymatize and dorian yates proteins because "he was at their products".

Sharma

• Getbig IV
  • TEAMNASSER4LIFE
« Reply #48 on: June 02, 2008, 03:44:20 AM »
gh15 is deeply intelligent as he says that Nasser is simply as good bodybuilding ever got. No man without the back man genetics ever got so.

I don't know who he is but I a huge fan of him

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: June 02, 2008, 04:39:47 AM »
gh15 is deeply intelligent as he says that Nasser is simply as good bodybuilding ever got. No man without the back man genetics ever got so.

I don't know who he is but I a huge fan of him

viva team nasser!

as has been said the psychological profile of gh15 matches nasser.