Author Topic: Weight training  (Read 4467 times)

muscledef

• Getbig I
Weight training
« on: August 09, 2016, 08:51:48 PM »
Hello guys,

I got to a point in my life where I was useless weighing in at 160 kg VERY VERY LARGE pure fat we are not talking muscle after looking in the mirror i decided to get up and do something about it after feeling sick, and that time when your jeans or T-shirt don’t fit anymore starting to look like skin suits. So I decided i am going to hit the gym HARD i even got a home multi gym for sale! within the first 3 months I was on form loosing massive quantity's of body fat and gaining muscles where I did not know I even had them, 2 days on 1 day off 2 days on 2 days off is my routine cut down on meals and calorie filled drinks. I am currently sat at  93 kg which I am really happy with Looking better than ever with improvement of muscle definition. But I have hit a brick wall, my body fat wont shift anymore my weight has stayed the same for about 2 months now no change. What can I do to force my body to start up loosing again? Has anybody had the same problem?

Thanks

muscledef

• Getbig I
Re: Weight training
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2016, 11:45:00 PM »

I mean what do you think to this??? most of what he says makes sense i have seen a few of his videos but there are a few things he covers that dont personally interest me

muscledef

• Getbig I
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2016, 07:21:50 PM »
Hello guys,

I got to a point in my life where I was useless weighing in at 160 kg VERY VERY LARGE pure fat we are not talking muscle after looking in the mirror i decided to get up and do something about it after feeling sick, and that time when your jeans or T-shirt don’t fit anymore starting to look like skin suits. So I decided i am going to hit the gym HARD i even got a home multi gym for sale! within the first 3 months I was on form loosing massive quantity's of body fat and gaining muscles where I did not know I even had them, 2 days on 1 day off 2 days on 2 days off is my routine cut down on meals and calorie filled drinks. I am currently sat at  93 kg which I am really happy with Looking better than ever with improvement of muscle definition. But I have hit a brick wall, my body fat wont shift anymore my weight has stayed the same for about 2 months now no change. What can I do to force my body to start up loosing again? Has anybody had the same problem?

Thanks

For anyone who's reading this i have found a possible but slightly hard choice well theory basically you have to fast for 1 day not eating for 24hrs but in this 24hrs you have to drink 20L of water you started size water butt, they say it is a body reset, flushes your body back to a fresh start so to speak

try it out and get back to me...

gothorium

« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2017, 02:09:10 AM »

I mean what do you think to this??? most of what he says makes sense i have seen a few of his videos but there are a few things he covers that dont personally interest me

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I8LGMzhhfe4