Author Topic: What happened to the days when..  (Read 4297 times)

koolie1

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
Re: What happened to the days when..
« Reply #50 on: November 29, 2008, 09:55:35 PM »
What am I saying - they all look the fuckin same.

Soundness

• Getbig IV
  • "Shootin' the shit..."
« Reply #51 on: November 29, 2008, 10:01:21 PM »
What am I saying - they all look the fuckin same.

Some of them look a little bit different. This guy:

looks different than her:

or him:

koolie1

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #52 on: November 29, 2008, 10:02:53 PM »
And this?

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
« Reply #53 on: November 29, 2008, 10:06:56 PM »
S

Soundness

• Getbig IV
  • "Shootin' the shit..."
« Reply #54 on: November 29, 2008, 10:13:18 PM »
And this?

Yeah, koolie, see, they DO look different sometimes!

We should be grateful for such diversity, as it can ultimately achieve miraculous things:

koolie1

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #55 on: November 29, 2008, 10:35:36 PM »
Negros people, not white people. Try to keep up.

Soundness

• Getbig IV
  • "Shootin' the shit..."
« Reply #56 on: November 29, 2008, 10:37:40 PM »
Negros people, not white people. Try to keep up.

I'm not racist and neither should you be. You're most sensitive to your own race.

Gino30

• Getbig IV
« Reply #57 on: November 29, 2008, 10:40:05 PM »

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #58 on: November 29, 2008, 10:40:41 PM »
As I've said many at time, the trainers at my gym are tools with virtually zero knowledge. They just hired a few more, to replace the only competent ones they had. It's funny, cause they'll watch me do things, and next thing you know, they're doing them or having their clients do them.  ;D
HAHA, RON.....

koolie1

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #59 on: November 29, 2008, 10:54:46 PM »
I'm not racist and neither should you be. You're most sensitive to your own race.

Neither should I ?  FUCK YOU ASSHOLE. You dont know me, you dont fuckin know what I been through in my life. Who the fuck are you to tell me what I should and should not be? I spent years in the army dealing with these n@#$%^s from all over the world and guess what pal, their ALL the fuckin same - useless fucking human beings. I've lived in combat situations with these monkeys and guess what, they dont give a fuck about you and me so until you been through situations where these monkies are SUPPOSSED to have your back, dont fuckin tell me what I should and should not do. I am a racist, and thats not from "hear say", thats from real world fucking experience that I have lived through.

koolie1

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #60 on: November 29, 2008, 10:57:16 PM »
As I've said many at time, the trainers at my gym are tools with virtually zero knowledge. They just hired a few more, to replace the only competent ones they had. It's funny, cause they'll watch me do things, and next thing you know, they're doing them or having their clients do them.  ;D
My gym goes through a lot of trainers too. Thats cause they cant live on 12 dollars an hour and finally wake the fuck up and realize its not as "glamorous" as they thought it would be. Personal training is a PART TIME JOB at best.

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #61 on: November 29, 2008, 11:01:19 PM »
My gym goes through a lot of trainers too. Thats cause they cant live on 12 dollars an hour and finally wake the fuck up and realize its not as "glamorous" as they thought it would be. Personal training is a PART TIME JOB at best.

You're right. Fuck that shit. The ones at my gym are there from like 5 am to like 8 pm. FUCK THAT!
HAHA, RON.....

Soundness

• Getbig IV
  • "Shootin' the shit..."
« Reply #62 on: November 29, 2008, 11:04:57 PM »
Neither should I ?  FUCK YOU ASSHOLE. You dont know me, you dont fuckin know what I been through in my life. Who the fuck are you to tell me what I should and should not be? I spent years in the army dealing with these n@#$%^s from all over the world and guess what pal, their ALL the fuckin same - useless fucking human beings. I've lived in combat situations with these monkeys and guess what, they dont give a fuck about you and me so until you been through situations where these monkies are SUPPOSSED to have your back, dont fuckin tell me what I should and should not do. I am a racist, and thats not from "hear say", thats from real world fucking experience that I have lived through.

Holy shit, I've never realized these things until I've spoken to a person whose had real life experiences far different than any I've had or heard of. THERE'S TRASH IN EVERY RACE. There's also decent people in every race. It's not the color that causes it, genius. Something bad may have happened to you, but it wasn't the color that caused it, it was that particular individual.

koolie1

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #63 on: November 29, 2008, 11:07:04 PM »
You're right. Fuck that shit. The ones at my gym are there from like 5 am to like 8 pm. FUCK THAT!

Thats a good point now that you mention it. No way I could do that. I make enough dough in 8 hours. I think a lot of these dipshits have to work that long just make the rent payment. Pretty sad really. I'm sure some of them are even dumb enough to think they have a "cool" job.

koolie1

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #64 on: November 29, 2008, 11:13:06 PM »
Holy shit, I've never realized these things until I've spoken to a person whose had real life experiences far different than any I've had or heard of. THERE'S TRASH IN EVERY RACE. There's also decent people in every race. It's not the color that causes it, genius. Something bad may have happened to you, but it wasn't the color that caused it, it was that particular individual.

It was the person and not the color? Your a fucking idiot. ALL the nebs I met in the army were ALL fucking lazy. They were the first people to disappear when there was work that needed to be done and dont give me that its the person shit. Just look at ESPN, every days its the fucking jiggers that are shooting each other or themselves in nightclubs. Whens the last time you saw an NHL'er in a fucking shoutout or beating up fans???? Thats fine by me if your one of those tree huggers that likes to act like we are all the same. Your just fucking delusional and havent seen any real life situations with these junebugs. Poor sheltered folk.

Soundness

• Getbig IV
  • "Shootin' the shit..."
« Reply #65 on: November 29, 2008, 11:18:18 PM »
It was the person and not the color? Your a fucking idiot. ALL the nebs I met in the army were ALL fucking lazy. They were the first people to disappear when there was work that needed to be done and dont give me that its the person shit. Just look at ESPN, every days its the fucking jiggers that are shooting each other or themselves in nightclubs. Whens the last time you saw an NHL'er in a fucking shoutout or beating up fans???? Thats fine by me if your one of those tree huggers that likes to act like we are all the same. Your just fucking delusional and havent seen any real life situations with these junebugs. Poor sheltered folk.

koolie, you listen here and listen REAL GOOD.

I base my judgements not blindly but on real life experience.

It is apparent you haven't known many black people in your life.
You are blind to the diversity within races themselves.  ::)

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #66 on: November 29, 2008, 11:27:10 PM »
I see my good buddy koolie1 has met Soundness. ;D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

koolie1

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #67 on: November 29, 2008, 11:31:33 PM »
koolie, you listen here and listen REAL GOOD.

I base my judgements not blindly but on real life experience.

It is apparent you haven't known many black people in your life.
You are blind to the diversity within races themselves.  ::)

I have met hundreds and hundreds of porch monkies fella. I can count all the hard working ones on one hand too. YOU obviously havent met many cause if you did, you would be singin a different tune bud.

Dorian01

• Getbig IV
  • Coach loves the sticky studs
« Reply #68 on: November 29, 2008, 11:36:17 PM »
Coach gay'd up weight lifting.

Soundness

• Getbig IV
  • "Shootin' the shit..."
« Reply #69 on: November 29, 2008, 11:49:48 PM »
I have met hundreds and hundreds of porch monkies fella. I can count all the hard working ones on one hand too. YOU obviously havent met many cause if you did, you would be singin a different tune bud.

You can count all the hard working african americans you've met in one hand?
Yeah, you've been around.  ::) Nobody should question your "personal experience."
(personal PERCEPTION)

D-bol

• Getbig IV
  • Its only hard if you make it hard.
« Reply #70 on: November 29, 2008, 11:57:52 PM »
Most people w/ personal trainers don't really want to transform their bodies - they just subconsciously feel good that they have done some exercise under supposedly professional supervision.

In my gym, most of the people who use trainers are 40-50 y.o. and range totally out of shape. They should do a reality check for themselves: 40+ years of eating junk, drinking, no exercise - now they suddenly woken up and want to transform themselves over few months....

My former boss was at it - for 12 months 3 times a week w/ a personal trainer....looks shit just like he was 12 months ago - no change whatsoever!

B.S. sells

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #71 on: November 30, 2008, 02:31:09 AM »
We're comparatively clued in around here.  It's easy to forget just how misinformed people can be in terms of physique development.  Someone with basically zero gym time is making a wise choice by using a good PT.  Of course, it's finding a good one that's the trick.  A knowledgeable exercise and nutrition guy is exactly what most of these people need, if only for a couple weeks, to set them on the right track.

D-bol

• Getbig IV
  • Its only hard if you make it hard.
« Reply #72 on: November 30, 2008, 10:01:21 PM »
We're comparatively clued in around here.  It's easy to forget just how misinformed people can be in terms of physique development.  Someone with basically zero gym time is making a wise choice by using a good PT.  Of course, it's finding a good one that's the trick.  A knowledgeable exercise and nutrition guy is exactly what most of these people need, if only for a couple weeks, to set them on the right track.

generally agreed but:

1. not when they are 45+, obese, and never exercised in their life
2. 99% of these PT's feed them bull shit advice

Example: making moderately obese 45 y.o. woman squat with a barbell - how the f...k is that gonna make her healthier?
a hernia and messed up knee caps guaranteed....

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #73 on: November 30, 2008, 10:40:46 PM »
Fantastic

The more idiots - the better

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #74 on: November 30, 2008, 10:52:03 PM »

Maybe your just a terrible human being that nobody feels that they should have "Your Back"...you know the saying, "Word is Bond", there is a reason for it...

Poor Sheltered person, And i have met black folk in the military that say the same of white folk...

And let's not forget, At one time in the 1800's to the early 20th century, white folk were killing each other like crazy as well. Yet Jesse James and others are idolized.

You haven't met that many black folk in the military. Plus, many of the people goig into the military today, black white, latino, are going not because they Can't find a job, but because they are complete fuck ups (maybe yourself included), the military has lowered it's standards, many people I have seen the recruiters get have multiple criminal cases, and either have been found guilty or are Porbation status or Stet.