Author Topic: Must be some Serious Dirt On Howard Stern  (Read 2337 times)

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
Re: Must be some Serious Dirt On Howard Stern
« Reply #50 on: May 03, 2024, 07:25:23 PM »
It's just weepy old man syndrome, test takes a nosedive, they get older soft and turn into pussies.  Both Arnold and Stern have hundreds of millions and can do whatever they want, neither needs any more money.  Very common with aging males as they get over 65

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: May 04, 2024, 01:07:56 AM »
It's just weepy old man syndrome, test takes a nosedive, they get older soft and turn into pussies.  Both Arnold and Stern have hundreds of millions and can do whatever they want, neither needs any more money.  Very common with aging males as they get over 65
No, it's more than low T. The guy is scared to death of death. Covid fucked this clown up so much. Bragging about getting all his booster shots and not wanting his wife to leave the house because she might bring back Covid ::), etc. He knows his time on Earth is short and he's panicking.

I wouldn't doubt if they don't have a load of shit on him from Epstein Island as well.

Rusty Trombone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #52 on: May 04, 2024, 01:40:08 AM »
No, it's more than low T. The guy is start to death of death. Covid fucked this clown up so much. Bragging about getting all his booster shots and not wanting his wife to leave the house because she might bring back Covid ::), etc. He knows his time on Earth is short and he's panicking.

I wouldn't doubt if they don't have a load of shit on him from Epstein Island as well.

Exactly.

Low T in old men is a myth.

You can inject these guys with loads of T but it won't make them into young daring men again.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #53 on: May 04, 2024, 03:40:29 AM »
No, it's more than low T. The guy is start to death of death. Covid fucked this clown up so much. Bragging about getting all his booster shots and not wanting his wife to leave the house because she might bring back Covid ::), etc. He knows his time on Earth is short and he's panicking.

Yeah, most people get more Conservative as they get older. I heard he was a Karen about Covid.

You don’t see Trump acting like a pussy and he’s older than Howard.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #54 on: May 04, 2024, 04:13:12 AM »
Yeah, most people get more Conservative as they get older. I heard he was a Karen about Covid.

An odd thing, mostly get more conservative as they get older since they don't give a fuck anymore and aren't afraid of being cancelled etc

But in Arnolds and Howard Sterns case they turned ultra-liberal as they grew older...

What gives?

Were they promised something to prolong life if they played along?
Q

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #55 on: May 04, 2024, 04:16:35 AM »
Howard Sterns a bloody phag....

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: May 04, 2024, 04:21:04 AM »
Stern is the embodiment of getbig
A

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #57 on: May 04, 2024, 08:08:52 AM »
An odd thing, mostly get more conservative as they get older since they don't give a fuck anymore and aren't afraid of being cancelled etc

But in Arnolds and Howard Sterns case they turned ultra-liberal as they grew older...

What gives?

The only thing that makes sense is that there’s dirt on him that could have him ending up like Harvey Weinstein.

Goliathon

• Getbig III
  • Here comes the boom!!
« Reply #58 on: May 04, 2024, 12:45:52 PM »

What gives?

It's obviously guilt. My uncle does the same shit. Did unforgivable sht beat my aunt and cousin's he used politics as a get out of jail free card.

Meanwhile guilt free assholes turn into Republicans

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: May 05, 2024, 01:27:07 AM »

He wanted non vaxxers locked up. "Fuck your freedoms I want to live." ::)