Author Topic: A NEW CHINESE HGH???????  (Read 3707 times)

MrBigandCut

• Getbig III
A NEW CHINESE HGH???????
« on: January 30, 2012, 11:58:51 AM »
Hey guys stumbled across this Hgh on the net? Anyone ever heard of it and know if it is any good! Its called HGH Fragment 176-191 LIPOTROPIN AOD9604 2mg? What iu's do you reckon each vial is as there is no info on the description of it??? The information given with it is as follows,,,,,,,,

Human Growth Hormone - HGH and HGH lipolytic fragment AOD9604 ( HGH 176-191) are capable of promoting fat loss through increase of fat burning sensitivity when used over prolonged period of time. It is suggested that it does so through beta 3 adrenergic pathway. When HGH lipolytic fragment AOD9604 ( HGH 176-191) is administered it increases fat burning receptors found in fat cells. In case of obesity these receptors are repressed HGH and HGH lipolytic fragment AOD9604 ( HGH 176-191) can increase fat burning receptor levels up to the normal levels. HGH fragment ( HGH 176-191) is also capable to increase the fat loss through yet not understood method.

Some studies showed that HGH fragment ( HGH 176-191) - AOD9604 was most effective at the dose of 0.5mg daily. It also suggested that HGH fragment ( HGH 176-191) increases fat burning potential, but is relatively weak as a fat burner when there is no exercise effort. This explains why athletic groups using HGH fragment ( HGH 176-191) achieve significantly stronger fat loss as oppose to sedentary individuals.

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
Re: A NEW CHINESE HGH???????
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2012, 12:05:29 PM »
most chinese gh is the same, it all comes from the same factories, probably even fewer factories now that a few got shutdown back in oct 2011. they make the same generic gh as before but put a new label on it to give the impression it's something better, but it's really just the same stuff. the kigtropin were an anomaly, my theory was that they put serostim inside their vials to pass it off as pharm grade kigs, but if the new batches they people get are still the same quality as before then i have no explanation other than the chinese stepped their game up and bought better lab equipment.

MrBigandCut

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2012, 12:15:38 PM »
On closer observation it appears they are made by Bio-Gen pharma? I am sure I have heard of them somewhere before just can't recall where tho? Probably relabelled blue tops prehaps then??? ???

hangclean

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2012, 12:25:45 PM »
most chinese gh is the same, it all comes from the same factories, probably even fewer factories now that a few got shutdown back in oct 2011. they make the same generic gh as before but put a new label on it to give the impression it's something better, but it's really just the same stuff. the kigtropin were an anomaly, my theory was that they put serostim inside their vials to pass it off as pharm grade kigs, but if the new batches they people get are still the same quality as before then i have no explanation other than the chinese stepped their game up and bought better lab equipment.
COme on, man....Serostim is manufactured in the USA.  HOw the fuck is some chinese lab going to fill up thousands of their shitty vials with it?

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2012, 12:36:47 PM »
well, i meant a pharm grade GH. i mean, who knows exactly what was inside the vials, you know? i never tried the good kigs as i ordered too late, but every single person who did said they were pharm grade and to my knowledge chinese labs didn't have the manufacturing capability to produce pharm grade gh so i was thinking they substituted the powder inside the vials with a pharm grade gh made some place else (i have no idea what they would have used since i don't know prices of pharm grade gh over in asia).

that was my theory but it's possible they could have upped their game a bit and gotten better equipment.

qbkilla

• Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: January 30, 2012, 03:08:05 PM »
maybe they just packed 20iu into the little bottle instead of 10 iu?  then when everyone started buying they put the bunk shit in.  anyone see this new royaltripin? same font as the kigs,,,looks like they are calling them royaltropin now LOL its gotta be the same people making it thats one gh id stay away from.

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: January 30, 2012, 04:24:07 PM »
well, i meant a pharm grade GH. i mean, who knows exactly what was inside the vials, you know? i never tried the good kigs as i ordered too late, but every single person who did said they were pharm grade and to my knowledge chinese labs didn't have the manufacturing capability to produce pharm grade gh so i was thinking they substituted the powder inside the vials with a pharm grade gh made some place else (i have no idea what they would have used since i don't know prices of pharm grade gh over in asia).

that was my theory but it's possible they could have upped their game a bit and gotten better equipment.

you didnt order shit you are a lying liar, constantly making shit up