Author Topic: G4P...Were you better off not knowing?  (Read 88022 times)

solida

• Getbig III
Re: G4P...Were you better off not knowing?
« Reply #250 on: October 31, 2008, 07:19:23 PM »
I remember asking myself about three to four years ago, what do these people do for a living to support this life style. Food , shelter , gear, some even have pimp cars. At the time I had no idea what kind of "cycles" these people were doing. Then when I started frequenting this board and found out about the g4p that day at the gym I found my self working out not as hard. It crossed my mind that some of these people were running homo shit, but never again will what I was doing at the gym be considered as the only real sport where there is no lucky shots, fouls. Now its just something I do and want never to be associated with this "sport" ever. I don't "bodybuild", if anybody asks I'll say "lift weights".

Topskin69

• Getbig IV
  • Deshay with the gauge, Vanilla with the nine.
« Reply #251 on: October 31, 2008, 08:21:41 PM »

A funny story... One time outside of the Gold's Venice doors...  I saw a top amateur competitor come outside after his workout...and some guy came up to him...right out in the open and said something along the lines of, "Hey man...I work with xyz production company...we have some work you might be interested in....no full blown sex, but there is nudity involved, and it pays good money."

You think the guys reaction would have been to tell the guy to fuck off... but the guy simply nodded his head and said that they should find somewhere to talk about it.

Right out in the open...broad daylight...plenty of people walking in and out.... thats how common this is...

M!

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #252 on: October 31, 2008, 08:27:22 PM »
I didn't either until I started following the G&O forum of getbig.

Thanks to the exposure, I saw bodybuilding for what it was.

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
« Reply #253 on: November 01, 2008, 03:43:49 AM »
Here's the perfect soundtrack for this thread  :D

hahahaha
175lbs by 31st July

wavelength

• Getbig V
  • ~~~
« Reply #254 on: November 01, 2008, 03:54:38 AM »
Here's the perfect soundtrack for this thread  :D

Fock the gay stuff, I feel old for even knowing that. :'(

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #255 on: November 14, 2009, 09:21:58 AM »
I am not gay, but if some assclown wanted to pay me even $250 to worship my bicep....then sign me up! ... 8)

I just dont see the big deal in it....

M!

If some assclown wanted to pay $250 to worship your bicep, chest, legs, etc. would you sign up?

http://snappoll.com/poll/315504.php

bradistani

• Getbig V
« Reply #256 on: November 14, 2009, 10:06:31 AM »
If some assclown wanted to pay $250 to worship your bicep, chest, legs, etc. would you sign up?

is worshiping a bicep the same as me worshiping my gf's feet? i like to kiss, smell, lick and suck her toes. i've yet to blow my load on her feet, but i do grind my cock on them.

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #257 on: November 14, 2009, 10:15:01 AM »

as in they would pay me or i would pay them?

if it is the later, then i can easily say that 250 is the given rate these days

The ChemistV2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #258 on: November 14, 2009, 10:38:39 AM »
Guys like Jay Cutler, Lee Haney, Ronnie Coleman, Frank Zane and many others would never go for G4P shit. Only desperate, lazy, morally bankrupt, value-less individuals indulge in such sordid activities.

Topskin69

• Getbig IV
  • Deshay with the gauge, Vanilla with the nine.
« Reply #259 on: November 14, 2009, 10:48:35 AM »
Guys like Jay Cutler, Lee Haney, Ronnie Coleman, Frank Zane and many others would never go for G4P shit. Only desperate, lazy, morally bankrupt, value-less individuals indulge in such sordid activities.

Um...this isnt terribly accurate. Jay Cutler lived with Ed Conners for a while, and was required to only wear posing trunks or other skimpy clothing. I dont think anything overtly sexual occured between them, but that is just slightly homoerotic.  ::)

Also Arnold has skeletons in his closet, many of which Im sure will go to the grave with him, but a few have leaked, take this pic that was taken from a Gay eruopean that claims to have paid him for his...err... company.  :-\

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #260 on: November 14, 2009, 10:54:31 AM »

Another bubble just waiting to be burst.  ::)
Every muscle hero was young and broke at one point, remember that.  Putting on a thong and posing for males (one or many) isn't exactly an integrity building exercise.

Purple Aki

• Getbig IV
  • penisory contact with her volvo.
« Reply #261 on: November 14, 2009, 10:56:34 AM »

They cant even wear clothes that were once icons of masculinity...denim, work boots, leather, hunting gear, carpentry gear, fishing gear, wife beaters, moustaches and beards....All of these styles existed long before any gay pride dance.  

Whoa!!!

When the fuck did beards become gay?

Only hetrotigers rock the bushy, Grizzly Adams style facial growth:

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #262 on: March 01, 2010, 10:10:41 AM »
Whoa!!!

When the fuck did beards become gay?

Only hetrotigers rock the bushy, Grizzly Adams style facial growth:

some gays start fantasizing about real men and want them to be gay. don't let it bug you.
A

noworries

• Getbig V
  • Train Heavy or Go Home
« Reply #263 on: March 01, 2010, 10:14:11 AM »
Um...this isnt terribly accurate. Jay Cutler lived with Ed Conners for a while, and was required to only wear posing trunks or other skimpy clothing. I dont think anything overtly sexual occured between them, but that is just slightly homoerotic.  ::)

Also Arnold has skeletons in his closet, many of which Im sure will go to the grave with him, but a few have leaked, take this pic that was taken from a Gay eruopean that claims to have paid him for his...err... company.  :-\

Arnold saw my weenie and I saw his on a few occassions.  I never thought about it being gay.  But, now that everyone is talking about it.  By the way I only had quick glances cause I didn't want to get caught
No Worries 4 me

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #264 on: March 02, 2010, 02:05:15 AM »
Arnold saw my weenie and I saw his on a few occassions.  I never thought about it being gay.  But, now that everyone is talking about it.  By the way I only had quick glances cause I didn't want to get caught

Well this is heterosexual  ::)

Gino30

• Getbig IV
« Reply #265 on: March 02, 2010, 04:17:42 AM »
it could end up like that if you don't draw cross the line

I can't speak for no one else but for myself.  If another person, wants to puff a cock, that is on them- they obviously have different limits than what I have

I can truly say that their is "a LINE" that I would never ever cross

but, back to the point of 250 bucks for muscle "worship".

If some schmoe offers me 250 bucks for a half hour session given that their is no contact whatsoever - then i still believe that i would be a schmuck to turn down that easy, non taxable money

Tom Prince approved......

Gino30

• Getbig IV
« Reply #266 on: March 02, 2010, 04:21:16 AM »
Its very easy to take a moral high ground when we are talking about something that will never happen to us, (no one is ever likely to offer us $1m for sex), but I assure you all that you ALL have a PRICE....and sadly it isnt as much as you would like to think. If someone really were to walk in to your house right now with several duffell bags of tax-free money...would would do whatever sexual act they wanted.

To quote vanilla ice... "I would lick my mom's ass for a million dollars." Im sure you all would too.

M!

You'd never make the front line in a war.....weak ass disposition.....be strong, be true to yourself and tell the c'nt to shove that money up his ass.

newmom

« Reply #267 on: March 02, 2010, 04:26:11 AM »

um if you dont think they had sugar daddies, you live in a glass bubble

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #268 on: March 02, 2010, 07:37:08 AM »
I don't think I could do g4p. I've got too many gnarly scars and tats. It's for the best though.

Throw in some muscle and that can be hot!  :P

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #269 on: March 02, 2010, 07:52:41 AM »
Time to ungay this thread...

bodybuilding = art

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #270 on: March 02, 2010, 07:58:55 AM »
Time to ungay this thread...

bodybuilding = art

You can't ungay a "sport" where the whole point is to show off your glistening muscles to an audience of cheering men!  :D

io856

« Reply #271 on: March 02, 2010, 07:59:49 AM »
I was better off knowing about it!

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #272 on: March 02, 2010, 11:37:04 AM »

for every bodybuilding shot there is probably the same pose like this as shot here. they used to draw trunks on a lot of these pics for the mainstream mags like s and h md im.
F