Author Topic: Stavios 6 weeks out  (Read 13443 times)

Saskbb

• Competitors II
  • Getbig II
  • Getbig!
Re: Stavios 6 weeks out
« Reply #75 on: June 29, 2007, 06:27:05 AM »
thanks guys

SaskaBB: yes we will see each other at the 2008 canadian national, I plan to win the teen class  8)

I am 23 pounds heavier than saturday right now, I am even waking up in the middle of the night to eat or get a shake

I was 190 lbs onstage and next year I am pretty confident that I'll be around 210

Awesome, looking forward to see the teen freak next year.  I'm on the ops. end in the masters.

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #76 on: June 29, 2007, 03:08:43 PM »
Stavios, I understand where you are coming from, but trust me you look pretty good in that shot. Downright outstanding if one considers that you are 19.

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: June 29, 2007, 07:15:21 PM »
damn it I look like shit just saw this picture !

I look way smoother than I really was  ??? :o

oh well.....

You look great!  Congratulations.   :)
:D Weee

Saskbb

• Competitors II
  • Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #78 on: June 29, 2007, 08:13:26 PM »
damn it I look like shit just saw this picture !

I look way smoother than I really was  ??? :o

oh well.....

LOL, your 19 sunshine you have a long BB road ahead of you.  You have the mass, but the hardness comes over time!  Every show you do you will come in harder and harder.  Looking at your pic I don't seeing you packing on 20 pounds and coming in hard as nails.  If you put on 5 pounds of stage weight amd come in harder than you will give the guys in the open class a run!  But at 19 I hope you have an experence coach to guide you because with the right coach coaching you will make gains a lot quicker than trying to do yourself.  OK enough from this old fart! 

Stavios

« Reply #79 on: June 29, 2007, 10:29:51 PM »
LOL, your 19 sunshine you have a long BB road ahead of you.  You have the mass, but the hardness comes over time!  Every show you do you will come in harder and harder.  Looking at your pic I don't seeing you packing on 20 pounds and coming in hard as nails.  If you put on 5 pounds of stage weight amd come in harder than you will give the guys in the open class a run!  But at 19 I hope you have an experence coach to guide you because with the right coach coaching you will make gains a lot quicker than trying to do yourself.  OK enough from this old fart! 

5 pounds seems a little light !
but you as right I wont focus on weight, I'll pack as much muscle as I can and then I'll try to be the hardest possible

I really love my physique right now with the brutal water retention  ;D

216 as of tonight and I still see my abs very well