Author Topic: pics from my last show  (Read 13887 times)

Stunna

• Getbig II
Re: pics from my last show
« Reply #75 on: June 26, 2007, 06:43:12 PM »
I think you look even better in the couple of weeks out photos, your muscles look a lot fuller. I think if you could bring that size with the conditioning of your on stage photos you could go get a lot of success in future shows.

i know its just so hard to get the super dry look on stage while stayin full...i think i should have carb loaded bit more but then didnt wanna risk spilling over. the judging at the canadian shows reward more towards condition as appose to size like some npc shows. last year i was full and hard and they wanted me to come in lighter so its a guessing game sometimes.

sinbad

• Getbig III
  • Chest like Arnold!
« Reply #76 on: June 26, 2007, 06:55:56 PM »
yeah i agree with you the difference is there in condition and fullness and hardness. the earlier pics where from like 03 and 04 and i took 05 off.

Yes, I agree, I can see the difference, but I would say it is still relatively subtle on you. Which I think is a good thing. Thanks for the comparison pics, it is nice to see how the drugs effect the physique when taken in reasonable doses. How much did it increase your strength?

Stunna

• Getbig II
« Reply #77 on: June 26, 2007, 07:11:22 PM »
Yes, I agree, I can see the difference, but I would say it is still relatively subtle on you. Which I think is a good thing. Thanks for the comparison pics, it is nice to see how the drugs effect the physique when taken in reasonable doses. How much did it increase your strength?

strength goes up but you gotta watch you dont go too much and get hurt that happens sometimes. but again its just a matter of being confident with heavy weights which is what happens.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #78 on: June 26, 2007, 08:25:12 PM »
Sup everyone,

Here some pics from my last show im 24yrs old from canada. Im real happy with my presentation this year and now im qualified for the canadian nationals so next year hopefully ill be a bit heavier. I was a LH with my best condition yet, any feedback i will appreciate...

regards
Hassan Jama

since you got a shitload of poster here and I saw none, I'll give you your first..

Welcome to the ThunderDome, Bitch!! >:(

;D I'd start with the thickness overall and calves :'(
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Wombat

• Getbig IV
  • Your name tattooed to my ass!
« Reply #79 on: June 26, 2007, 08:38:21 PM »
looking good bro...take it slow though...And don't wreck what you worked so hard to get like most of the pros out there today...

Stunna

• Getbig II
« Reply #80 on: June 27, 2007, 02:45:36 AM »
looking good bro...take it slow though...And don't wreck what you worked so hard to get like most of the pros out there today...

agreed

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #81 on: June 27, 2007, 02:51:18 AM »
Stunna you have a great build and will look even better bigger.

You could make some noise.

JaeJonna....i have a question for you...

I was in Astoria the other day and got a sandwich at a deli ran by an Oriental woman.

As she handed me my food she said something in chinese to me, So i squinted my eyes and said "Ching Chow Ping Pow" back to her.

She got all pissed off at me...is that a curse in chinese or something?

LMFAO.

-Hedge
As empty as paradise

Stunna

• Getbig II
« Reply #82 on: June 27, 2007, 09:57:14 AM »
heres some from the earlier show 4 weeks prior im fuller for sure although i weighed the same which is odd

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
« Reply #83 on: June 27, 2007, 10:20:23 AM »
Awesome.  Definitely fuller.  Question: is that a real mustache, or is it penciled in?
w

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: June 27, 2007, 12:49:56 PM »
great potential, you could be a pro in 8 years, but you will have to contact gh15 about that.  and i see that you can pull the myth pose very well. good luck.

Stunna

• Getbig II
« Reply #85 on: June 27, 2007, 03:53:55 PM »
great potential, you could be a pro in 8 years, but you will have to contact gh15 about that.  and i see that you can pull the myth pose very well. good luck.

?? sorry i didnt get that whos gh15 and why 8 years hopefully 2 or 3

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
« Reply #86 on: June 27, 2007, 04:17:53 PM »
?? sorry i didnt get that whos gh15 and why 8 years hopefully 2 or 3

forget gh15.  you need to go to Hymen and ask for a guy named Chad Nicholls.  Chad will add 80-100lbs of SOLID muscle to your frame, along with a perfect set of gyno and a 48" waist...everything you need to battle with the big boys.

Only downside, is that in the long term you will surely develop Pulomboism and probably lose a kidney.  Either way, you'll have a cool pro card to show for it. 

Good luck!

Oh...stay the hell away from Advil!!!
w

Stunna

• Getbig II
« Reply #87 on: June 27, 2007, 05:46:56 PM »
aha i dont think i can afford chad nicholas and plus i dont need a guru to tell me what to do ...plus i dont need 80lbs i can turn pro with 15lbs-20lbs more thats where i would look my best

Euro-monster

• Getbig V
  • Team Dutchie style!!
« Reply #88 on: June 28, 2007, 03:34:24 AM »
forget gh15.  you need to go to Hymen and ask for a guy named Chad Nicholls.  Chad will add 80-100lbs of SOLID muscle to your frame, along with a perfect set of gyno and a 48" waist...everything you need to battle with the big boys.

Only downside, is that in the long term you will surely develop Pulomboism and probably lose a kidney.  Either way, you'll have a cool pro card to show for it. 

Good luck!

Oh...stay the hell away from Advil!!!

You are slapping this guy from left to right with getbig frases hahahahaa...stop it before he gets scared and leave... ;D

ps: looking solid there Stunna...i hope you make it .. ;)
?

Stunna

• Getbig II
« Reply #89 on: June 29, 2007, 04:50:22 PM »
You are slapping this guy from left to right with getbig frases hahahahaa...stop it before he gets scared and leave... ;D

ps: looking solid there Stunna...i hope you make it .. ;)

haha dont worry its just a forum i wont run away....but thanks for the support ill be relaxing a bit and taking my time to get where i need to go ..

i got some pics from stage and hotel