Author Topic: Getbigger charms female prison officer  (Read 2544 times)

lightweight83

• Getbig IV
Re: Getbigger charms female prison officer
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2019, 07:59:34 AM »
This happens ALL THE TIME, but when it's a female they typically let them simply resign without admitting to doing anything, and they don't get any criminal charges. 
It has happened 4 times in the past 5 years at my facility alone!  Each female was allowed to resign without admitting guilt, and one of them works for the state in another agency to this day... swear to god! lol! This was the same whore who was witness by another officer sucking  an inmates cock in the laundry room on the midnight shift!!!
My only complaint is that if a male officer is caught having a sexual relationship with a female inmate, he is as good as fucked almost every single time.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2019, 08:03:00 AM »
Beefy legs
Q

dan18

• Getbig V
  • I DID WHAT I DID BECAUSE I DO WHAT I WANT.
« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2019, 08:11:43 AM »
This happens ALL THE TIME, but when it's a female they typically let them simply resign without admitting to doing anything, and they don't get any criminal charges. 
It has happened 4 times in the past 5 years at my facility alone!  Each female was allowed to resign without admitting guilt, and one of them works for the state in another agency to this day... swear to god! lol! This was the same whore who was witness by another officer sucking  an inmates cock in the laundry room on the midnight shift!!!
My only complaint is that if a male officer is caught having a sexual relationship with a female inmate, he is as good as fucked almost every single time.

most prisons I know of females look after females and males look after male prisoners that way this doesn't happen
p

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • “Always do what you are afraid to do.” - Emerson
« Reply #5 on: July 12, 2019, 08:48:33 AM »
No woman can resist a true Getbigger.

dan18

• Getbig V
  • I DID WHAT I DID BECAUSE I DO WHAT I WANT.
« Reply #6 on: July 12, 2019, 08:54:24 AM »
No woman can resist a true Getbigger.
well she needs to drop 35 pounds any true getbigger wouldn't give her the time of day maybe a wyhi thread but nothing more
p

lightweight83

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: July 15, 2019, 04:36:31 PM »
most prisons I know of females look after females and males look after male prisoners that way this doesn't happen

Hmmm... In NYS there is nothing stopping a female officer from working in a male facility or a male officer from working in a female facility.  With that said, most male facilities are probably around 80-90% male officers, mostly because the job is male dominated field.