Author Topic: Matt Hardy Arrested edit-now fired from TNA  (Read 8065 times)

mass 04

• Getbig V
Matt Hardy Arrested edit-now fired from TNA
« on: August 20, 2011, 04:59:30 PM »
These morons ::)

Wrestling superstar Matt Hardy was arrested in North Carolina today for suspicion of driving while intoxicated ... TMZ has learned.

According to the Moore County Jail, Hardy was busted this afternoon by the North Carolina State Highway Patrol and released around 7:00 PM ET.

Hardy is currently part of Total Nonstop Action Wrestling, but made his name in the WWE.
http://www.tmz.com/2011/08/20/matt-hardy-arrested-dwi-north-carolina-tna-wwe

According to the North Carolina State Highway Patrol, a trooper discovered Hardy after his 2009 Corvette ran off the road and struck a tree. Hardy was by himself at the time and did not suffer any injuries.

The trooper observed signs of impairment and arrested Hardy. He was charged with DWI and the trooper found no other contraband in the vehicle. Hardy submitted to a blood test, the results are pending.

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.
Re: Matt Hardy Arrested
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2011, 05:08:52 PM »
Shocker.

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2011, 05:16:27 PM »
Has anybody fallen faster than these two jackasses? Jeff went from being the most over guy in WWE and TNA champion to a junkie punchline who is facing jail time. Matt had a huge fanbase who seemingly had a job for life in WWE and he's making dumb youtube videos and has burned bridges in both places.

leonp1981

• Getbig IV
  • mmmmm....
« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2011, 05:21:45 PM »
Has anybody fallen faster than these two jackasses?

Probably not.  Jeff was my eldest kid's favourite wrestler when he was still in WWE, and look at him now.  They've both lost any respect I had for them long ago, and I couldn't care less what happens to either of them now, pair of druggie losers. 

End of the day, you can't help those who won't help themselves.  Jeff's got to be No.1 pick for the next 'Wrestler Dead...' headline.

:-\

Montague

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: August 20, 2011, 05:31:08 PM »
Jeff's got to be No.1 pick for the next 'Wrestler Dead...' headline.

I don't know, man...

He's got some pretty stiff competition in that department:

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #5 on: August 20, 2011, 06:03:00 PM »
But, but didn't one of these two retards post they "were clean and sober" just the other day?   ::)   I never bothered to figure out which one was which....

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: August 20, 2011, 06:27:11 PM »

I don't know, man...

He's got some pretty stiff competition in that department:

Oh god. "Making their way to the ring, from the Betty Ford Clinic, at a total combined blood alcohol content of .016...."

mass 04

• Getbig V
Re: Matt Hardy Arrested edit-now fired from TNA
« Reply #7 on: August 20, 2011, 07:55:23 PM »
In the wake of his arrest this afternoon for DWI, Matt Hardy has been released by TNA.

In a statement made to TMZ.com, an unnamed TNA Spokesperson commented, "TNA today released Impact Wrestling star Matt Hardy from its roster. Hardy was already under suspension from the company."

PWInsider.com has independently confirmed Hardy's release.

According to sources this evening, the original plan had been for Matt and Jeff Hardy to return to TNA storylines around Bound for Glory this October. Obviously, that is out the window. Jeff Hardy's status with the company is unchanged as TNA will be releasing a DVD on his career this Fall and have also licensed him out for several new products, including children's Halloween costumes.

Matt Hardy had been sent home from TNA this past June, with the official reason being excessive lateness to events, although it was believed that was a cover story and the real suspension was due to a video Hardy posted online that featured an inebriated Jeff Hardy and both Hardys using a Tazer on Matt's girlfriend, Lucha Libre USA's Reby Sky. Hardy never acknowledged he was suspended, instead stating publicly he was taking some time off.

Hardy joined TNA this past January after being released by WWE in October 2010 following a series of incidents that caused him to be sent home from a company tour of Europe. Hardy walked out of an event in White Plains, NY after officials voiced concern about his condition. During the European tour, Hardy's condition caused him to be sent home. When PWInsider.com broke the story, Hardy responded with a rambling video posted online claiming that the stories couldn't be true because he was still in Europe. He never wrestled for WWE again, being officially released several weeks later.

On August 19th, Hardy wrote on his Twitter account, "It's time for me to get back to a healthy, happy place, the transformation his now started for me, for us-(New Chapter Will begin new)"

leonp1981

• Getbig IV
  • mmmmm....
« Reply #8 on: August 20, 2011, 08:00:51 PM »

I don't know, man...

He's got some pretty stiff competition in that department

Haha, that's two very good points there...  ;D

Montague

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: August 21, 2011, 04:43:10 AM »
Haha, that's two very good points there...  ;D

LOL!!
And, from their standpoint, it probably appears that Jake is holding up 2 fingers!
 :D

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: August 22, 2011, 01:42:23 PM »
Matt Hardy posted the following message on his YouTube page yesterday. It was later removed regarding his accident over the weekend that led to an arrest and being released from TNA:

“When the side windows glass smashed into my face, arms, & neck, some of the blood that did felt almost angelic. I went from being afraid to die to feeling like I was almost being reborn with some sort of an ABSOLUTE PURE LIFE-FORCE. It was the most amazing thing I’ve every experience, I felt like I’d just received the blood of an angel flowing inside me-I know this sounds crazy! Due to these, I only have urges to help people. And miraculously, all my vices are gone. Amen Friends, MATTHEW”

Montague

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: August 22, 2011, 02:30:16 PM »
Matt Hardy posted the following message on his YouTube page yesterday. It was later removed regarding his accident over the weekend that led to an arrest and being released from TNA:

“When the side windows glass smashed into my face, arms, & neck, some of the blood that did felt almost angelic. I went from being afraid to die to feeling like I was almost being reborn with some sort of an ABSOLUTE PURE LIFE-FORCE. It was the most amazing thing I’ve every experience, I felt like I’d just received the blood of an angel flowing inside me-I know this sounds crazy! Due to these, I only have urges to help people. And miraculously, all my vices are gone. Amen Friends, MATTHEW”

Well, at least he's reformed again.

Obvious Gimmick

• Getbig V
  • I'd hit it
« Reply #12 on: August 22, 2011, 07:47:53 PM »
ha, that mug shot. He looks 50% hillbilly, 50% vulcan and 100% fucked up

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: August 23, 2011, 09:31:12 AM »

Well, at least he's reformed again.
If you insert some snorts and Huuulk Ho-gan's, it reads like a Warrior promo.

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: August 24, 2011, 06:47:23 PM »
Troubled wrestling star Matt Hardy was rushed to an emergency room in North Carolina this morning after falling down in his home ... TMZ has learned.

Sources close to Matt tell us ... the ex-TNA star hadn't been feeling well ... but it's unclear as to what caused Matt to fall down.

So far, the extent of his injuries are unknown -- but a family member tells us Hardy is expected to be released from the hospital tomorrow.

It's been a rough month for Hardy -- as TMZ first reported, he was arrested on suspicion of DWI last weekend and was subsequently fired from his gig at TNA wrestling.

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: August 31, 2011, 07:23:09 AM »
gerweck.net

A short time ago Matt Hardy posted what appears to be a suicide note via
his Twitter and You Tube account.

The note read: “Goodbye world… My time here is almost complete. I only
have a few hours and minutes… I loved you all… Regardless of how you
felt about me… I’ll miss you all. September 23, 1974 – August 31,
2011.”

The apparent suicide note was a rib.

A short time ago police were dispatched to carry out welfare checks at the homes of Matt and Jeff Hardy in North Carolina.

Beth Hardy, wife of Jeff, posted on Twitter that officers showed up to their house just after 11pm: “The f—ing joke is over @MATTHARDYBRAND. Stop trying to work the Internet,” she wrote. “I guess you got what you wanted… Everyone is talking about you, again. But it’s not in a good way.”

Shane Helms also wrote: “Don’t believe the hype… And please don’t bash me for it! I didn’t do it, had nothing to do with it… Bottom line, I do enough dumb sh#t on my own. I don’t need to take heat for other people’s mistakes!”

Montague

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: August 31, 2011, 02:06:44 PM »
That does it!!
I'm auctioning off my Hardy Boyz t-shirt collection on ebay.

At least the ones with Lita's tits may still be worth something.

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: September 10, 2011, 08:47:49 AM »
Eric Bischoff appeared on this past Monday night's edition of Monday Night Mayhem, and had the following to say concerning Matt Hardy's recent arrest and subsequent release from TNA:

"I think it was a great decision by TNA to release Matt Hardy. I honestly thought Matt was a questionable talent to begin with, not that he didn't have any value. In my opinion, there was a liability there, and it manifested itself," Bischoff said.

"We've seen how Matt's issues and the baggage he brought to TNA evolved in the last few months, and there a few people that wanted to pull the plug on Matt Hardy sooner than they did. I think once TNA made the decision to pull the plug, I was quite honestly happy about it and thought it was long overdue."

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: September 15, 2011, 06:34:27 AM »
Former WWE and TNA wrestler Matt Hardy has reportedly been arrested again during the past week in Raleigh, North Carolina on another DWI charge. He is scheduled to appear in court on November 30.

Hardy’s arrest has been confirmed with police officials, according to prowrestling.net.

To clarify – this is a separate incident from last month’s DWI in Moore County, North Carolina.

PWInsider.com is reporting that airport police at Raleigh-Durhan International Airport pulled over Matt Hardy when authority officer Smith-Wynter was concerned over the way Hardy was operating his vehicle. According to a police report, Hardy was pulled over by airport police after receiving at least one call about his "erratic driving." Hardy was asked to pull into a parking area, which he did after "his vehicle swerved into the curb and back on the road." Hardy told airport police he was there to pick up his girlfriend.

The police report said Hardy's speech was "slow and slurred", but he denied drinking. When the officer asked Hardy to step out from his car, the car begin to roll forward because Hardy didn't put it in park. The officer then yelled at Hardy to put the car in park and Hardy complied. As reported earlier, police administered a breathalyzer test and he passed blowing a 0.00 both times. Hardy would go on to fail a series of field sobriety tests. He was later placed under arrest, charged with DWI under North Carolina law and underwent blood testing. The results of the blood test are not yet known. Hardy will head to court on 11/30 for this charge. He has also has court dates set for 9/28 in Moore County, NC on DWI charges and another on 10/11 also in Wake County, NC on charges of reckless driving.

Montague

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: September 15, 2011, 06:40:14 AM »
Maybe he & Kurt can use the same attorney and get a “group rate.”

Kurt already has a preferred customer membership.

leonp1981

• Getbig IV
  • mmmmm....
« Reply #20 on: September 15, 2011, 06:41:07 PM »
What an absolute fuck up this guy has become.  :-\

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: September 20, 2011, 09:40:23 AM »
Former WWE and TNA star Matt Hardy was arrested on 9/14 following a search warrant being executed on his home in Cameron, North Carolina, according to a statement issued by the Moore County Sheriff's office.

During the search, Deputies seized 20 vials of Anabolic Steroids, 1 "dosage unit of MDMA" (aka Ecstasy), $1,961.00 (which given the amount of money Hardy has made in his career, isn't surprising) as well as unnamed drug paraphernalia.

Hardy has been charged with possession with intent to sell/deliver schedule III controlled substance (the steroids), possession of schedule I controlled substance (the Ecstasy), maintaining a place to keep controlled substance, and possession of drug paraphernalia.

Hardy is scheduled for a court appearance in this case on 9/29. He was released upon signing a statement that he would appear in court.

Yesterday, Hardy posted a Youtube video announcing he would be undergoing a three month rehabilitation program sponsored by WWE, which provides such services to formerly contracted talent.

Hardy has court dates scheduled for 9/28 in Moore County (the Driving While Impaired charge that led to his TNA dismissal), 9/29 in Moore County in regard to these new drug charges, a 10/11 court date in Wake County, NC (reckless driving charges), and 11/30 also in Wake County, NC for the Driving Under the Influence charge after being pulled over and arrested at the Raleigh airport.

Montague

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: October 04, 2011, 06:31:05 PM »
And, as for Jeff...

TNA star Jeff Hardy is checked into jail yesterday to begin serving his 10-day jail sentence. In addition to the 10 days in jail, Hardy also is sentenced to 30 months of probation and &100k fine. Sources close to Hardy spoke to TMZ and said they wanted him to serve the jail time and get it over with. He was sentenced to jail as part of a guilty plea he agreed to stemming from a drug arrest in 2009.

On 9/11 Hardy was arrested after cops raided his home and found a lot of drugs. Hardy was charged with multiple felonies, but struck a deal with prosecutors and pled guilty to two counts of possession of a controlled substance and one count of conspiracy to traffic.

credit: http://www.wrestlezone.com/news/243070-tna-star-jeff-hardy-begins-serving-jail-sentence