Getbig Main Boards > Politics and Political Issues Board
Iran Begins Installing More Centrifuges
<< < (32/32)
Decker:

--- Quote from: Nordic Superman on April 14, 2008, 12:31:22 PM ---I said I could Google and get people to back my position as an insult.

--- End quote ---
We'll never know what the opinions were before the bombing b/c the Manhattan Project was top secret.
Decker:

--- Quote from: headhuntersix on April 14, 2008, 12:40:43 PM ---Great...but a message had to be sent to the Russians. No message and maybe we end up glowing as a result of the Cuban missle fiasco or even sooner.

--- End quote ---
MAD worked with the Russians.  They backed down.
24KT:

--- Quote from: headhuntersix on April 14, 2008, 12:40:43 PM ---Great...but a message had to be sent to the Russians. No message and maybe we end up glowing as a result of the Cuban missle fiasco or even sooner.

--- End quote ---

It took 2 years, ...but finally HH6 proved my original point made here 2 years ago that the dropping of those bombs was not the end of World War II, ...it was the opening shot of World War III, and an announcement to the entire world "Meet Your New Masters". The bombings of Hiroshima & Nagasaki, had nothing to do with Japan, ...and everything to do with Russia.

Thank you. It took you lomg enough, ...but if you keep them talking long enough ...eventually the truth slips out.

It's time for you to run along and take your punishment from Rupert Murdoch like the good little soldier you are.
tsk., tsk., spilling secrets instead of keeping up with the party lie... run along...
calmus:

--- End quote ---

Oh, so it was the russians who were the initiators of the arms race?  ::)
Navigation
Message Index
Previous page

Go to full version