Author Topic: Iran Begins Installing More Centrifuges  (Read 36435 times)

Decker

• Getbig V
Re: Iran Begins Installing More Centrifuges
« Reply #50 on: April 09, 2008, 11:11:12 AM »

Both sides have elements with genuine and reasonable efforts and murderous and horrid efforts.  Both sides have good elements and bad elements.  The overwhelming principle is that far more terrorism against innocents is perpotrated by Palestinians than by Israelis along with instigating the crisis itself.
Instigating the crisis itself?  You mean like taking land from the Palestinians to accomodate the new state of Israel?

But..

The Israeli military mostly defends itself from terrorism by attacking terrorists as best it can.

Palestinian terrorism mostly murder innocent Israelis to appease their hatred of Jews and further thier insane fanatical religion.
How do you know this?  I've shown you just a few of the terrorist attacks started or supported by Israel.

Human rights group accuses Israel of war crimes
Human Rights Watch slams 'indiscriminate attacks against civilians' in new report; states that in many cases, Israeli claims that Hizbullah was using civilians as human shields proved false
http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3285648,00.html

Read that story once.  Either Israel attacks Lebanon or Lebanon fights back and is decimated.

I really love that.  Lebanon attacks killing 100 Israelis and Israel issues an attack killing 1000 Lebanese.

Superior firepower (thank you USA) really pays off.

Israel Guilty of War Crimes in Gaza: UN
http://www.arabnews.com/?page=4&section=0&article=105886&d=20&m=1&y=2008

The Middle East is a steaming pile of murder, terrorist attacks and lawlessness.  How anyone can depict Israel as above the fray or not as bad as those Arab heathens is beyond me.

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: April 09, 2008, 11:18:00 AM »
Both sides have elements with genuine and reasonable efforts and murderous and horrid efforts.  Both sides have good elements and bad elements.  The overwhelming principle is that far more terrorism against innocents is perpotrated by Palestinians than by Israelis along with instigating the crisis itself.

But..

The Israeli military mostly defends itself from terrorism by attacking terrorists as best it can.

Palestinian terrorism mostly murder innocent Israelis to appease their hatred of Jews and further thier insane fanatical religion.

thats bullshit, a lot more palestinians are getting killed due the brutal acts of violence commited by israeli forces. the ratio of victims of terrorist acts is something like 1 israeli against 4 palestinians.
also these israeli counter attacks are mostly way out of proportion of the crime commited so a lot of unnecessary innocent people getting killed by it.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #52 on: April 09, 2008, 11:23:03 AM »
thats bullshit, a lot more palestinians are getting killed due the brutal acts of violence commited by israeli forces. the ratio of victims of terrorist acts is something like 1 israeli against 4 palestinians.
also these israeli counter attacks are mostly way out of proportion of the crime commited so a lot of unnecessary innocent people getting killed by it.

STFU raghead. Palestinian militants killed two Israeli civilians today in a raid TARGETING civilians. When that guy killed 7 students a few weeks ago, the ragheads were firing their guns off and cheering all over Gaza in sheer happiness that he killed children and teenagers.

Keep praying to Allah!

Do you care that Hamas is starving and denying basic humanities to the civilians in Gaza due to their feud with Israel? Or that Egypt, another muslim country, sealed their boarder with Palestine even though they're starving?

Fact of the matter is that the Muslim world doesn't give a fuck about Palestine. It's just used as fodder to hate the Jews. 

The only reason that more Palestinians are dying is due to the fact that the 200 rockets they launch every 2 days at civilians are shit and don't have the long range capabilities they want to kill more. I don't see any military's blindly attacking civilians. As long as the Palestinians embrace Hamas, they get no sympathy.

And all the people bitching about the Israelis taking their land back, the Jews were there first before they were violently expelled. How many times have the Arabs tried to take it back and failed? As far as I'm concerned, to the victors go the spoils. All the bitching in the world won't change the fact that Israel isn't going anywhere.

Mars, why do you deny your Muslim roots?

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: April 09, 2008, 11:29:08 AM »
STFU raghead. Palestinian militants killed two Israeli civilians today in a raid TARGETING civilians. When that guy killed 7 students a few weeks ago, the ragheads were firing their guns off and cheering all over Gaza in sheer happiness that he killed children and teenagers.

Keep praying to Allah!

Do you care that Hamas is starving and denying basic humanities to the civilians in Gaza due to their feud with Israel? Or that Egypt, another muslim country, sealed their boarder with Palestine even though they're starving?

Fact of the matter is that the Muslim world doesn't give a fuck about Palestine. It's just used as fodder to hate the Jews. 

The only reason that more Palestinians are dying is due to the fact that the 200 rockets they launch every 2 days at civilians are shit and don't have the long range capabilities they want to kill more. I don't see any military's blindly attacking civilians. As long as the Palestinians embrace Hamas, they get no sympathy.

And all the people bitching about the Israelis taking their land back, the Jews were there first before they were violently expelled. How many times have the Arabs tried to take it back and failed? As far as I'm concerned, to the victors go the spoils. All the bitching in the world won't change the fact that Israel isn't going anywhere.

You could work for Aipac with your bullshit stories, you make it sound like i sympathise with palestinians who kill innocent israelis. i condemn all violence.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: April 09, 2008, 11:32:49 AM »

You could work for Aipac with your bullshit stories, you make it sound like i sympathise with palestinians who kill innocent israelis. i condemn all violence.

Bullshit, muslim. Everything I said is 100% factual. You spew anti-American and anti-Jew hate and make it blatantly clear that you're a muslim with extremist sentiments. You sound like those idiot preachers on that Fitna video.

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: April 09, 2008, 11:33:16 AM »
"I don't see any military's blindly attacking civilians."

What about bombarding civilian neighbourhoods, destroying homes and killing inhabitants you fucking horseface.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: April 09, 2008, 11:36:01 AM »
"I don't see any military's blindly attacking civilians."

What about bombarding civilian neighbourhoods, destroying homes and killing inhabitants you fucking horseface.

Why is it that the muslim world is infatuated with killing civilians? Hamas, Iraq, Afghanistan is full of people who have no qualms about blowing up children, women, elders, raping everyone, torture, violence. Imagine the uproar the world would have if the USA and Israel started firing hundreds of rockets today at civilian towns.

You have no concept of the situation. Just another muslim that hate everything non-Islamic you skinny dutch dipshit.

That Fitna video probably hit home. Can't be nice knowing more and more people want you out of their country.

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #57 on: April 09, 2008, 11:40:45 AM »
Instigating the crisis itself?  You mean like taking land from the Palestinians to accomodate the new state of Israel?
How do you know this?  I've shown you just a few of the terrorist attacks started or supported by Israel.

Human rights group accuses Israel of war crimes
Human Rights Watch slams 'indiscriminate attacks against civilians' in new report; states that in many cases, Israeli claims that Hizbullah was using civilians as human shields proved false
http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3285648,00.html

Read that story once.  Either Israel attacks Lebanon or Lebanon fights back and is decimated.

I really love that.  Lebanon attacks killing 100 Israelis and Israel issues an attack killing 1000 Lebanese.

Superior firepower (thank you USA) really pays off.

Israel Guilty of War Crimes in Gaza: UN
http://www.arabnews.com/?page=4&section=0&article=105886&d=20&m=1&y=2008

The Middle East is a steaming pile of murder, terrorist attacks and lawlessness.  How anyone can depict Israel as above the fray or not as bad as those Arab heathens is beyond me.

Most of what Americans see is a slanted version of what's really going on over there.

Israel is not some innocent victim.  They are in many cases, no better than who they are fighting.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: April 09, 2008, 11:42:19 AM »
Most of what Americans see is a slanted version of what's really going on over there.

Israel is not some innocent victim.  They are in many cases, no better than who they are fighting.

Israel's not innocent by any means. But watching ragheads like Mars make the terrorists into Gods is laughably pathetic.

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: April 09, 2008, 11:45:31 AM »
Israel's not innocent by any means. But watching ragheads like Mars make the terrorists into Gods is laughably pathetic.

You will never hear me sympathize with terrorists. israeli deaths are just as horrible as palestinian deaths.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: April 09, 2008, 11:49:03 AM »
You will never hear me sympathize with terrorists. israeli deaths are just as horrible as palestinian deaths.

How do you feel knowing that despite the fact that thousands of Palestinians are starving and lacking basic necessities, Egypt, another Muslim country, sealed the boarder and won't allow them in? Or that Hamas is willing to let thousands of innocent Palestinians die just so they can keep blindly firing rockets into southern Israel. Sounds pretty petty to me and not really worth any sympathy.

Israel's no better but you constantly jocking all over terrorism and muslims only supports the belief that you'r a muslim. You justify everything they do. Why not admit it clown?

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: April 09, 2008, 11:54:11 AM »
Im not a muslim. last time i say this. i could care less if you dont believe me. but if thats true of hamas its offcourse a shame. sent me a link of the article and ill read it.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: April 09, 2008, 11:57:48 AM »
Im not a muslim. last time i say this. i could care less if you dont believe me.

Second time you've avoided answering any of the questions I asked you and instead decide to focus on me calling you a Muslim.

What's the matter. Got no way to respond to them?

Keep up the anti-USA and Western hate, Abdul.

Decker

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: April 09, 2008, 12:13:53 PM »

I agree and That's my point.

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: April 09, 2008, 12:17:08 PM »
Second time you've avoided answering any of the questions I asked you and instead decide to focus on me calling you a Muslim.

What's the matter. Got no way to respond to them?

Keep up the anti-USA and Western hate, Abdul.

Who is the rightful owner of the GAZA strip??

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #66 on: April 09, 2008, 12:23:04 PM »
I agree and That's my point.

I got several friends both Jewish and Palestinian who grew up in Israel and visit often.  I'm lucky becuase they give me another view point.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: April 09, 2008, 12:23:50 PM »

Who is the rightful owner of the GAZA strip??

If you want to play that game, the Jews were there before Islam came into existence. By rights, they own it.  :D

Decker

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: April 09, 2008, 12:27:24 PM »
If you want to play that game, the Jews were there before Islam came into existence. By rights, they own it.  :D

Tell that to the american indian.

The only rights that seem to exist are those of blatant force.  Those with the most numbers and guns are in the right apparently.

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: April 09, 2008, 12:32:09 PM »

Moses may have brought the JEWs there, but i believe it was inhabited by cannonites or some other group before.   It will be solved one day soon.

calmus

• Getbig IV
  • Time is luck.
« Reply #70 on: April 09, 2008, 12:33:29 PM »

Moses may have brought the JEWs there, but i believe it was inhabited by cannonites or some other group before.   It will be solved one day soon.

they're all semitic peoples.  The main divider is religion. 

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: April 09, 2008, 12:33:29 PM »
Tell that to the american indian.

The only rights that seem to exist are those of blatant force.  Those with the most numbers and guns are in the right apparently.

So then why bitch about Israel having Palestine back? How many times now have the Muslims tried to take it back? And how many times have they failed miserably? Kind of contradictory when you say that and then bitch about them having it.

In war, to the victors go the spoils. If the Palestinians want it so bad, they should take it back. They can't. As far as I'm concerned, that's Israel's land until they lose it.

Just like Iraq's oil is ours now.  ;D

I believe the Jews were living there before the Koran came into existence. Where are you going with this retarded argument?

Stick to bashing America. :/

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: April 09, 2008, 12:41:57 PM »
I believe the Jews were living there before the Koran came into existence. Where are you going with this retarded argument?

Stick to bashing America. :/

I dont bash america dumbass.   I state my opinion just like you.

I know the old testament is older than the koran, you dumbfvck.    Im saying all lands have been attained by war-mongering anyway.      I cant believe im agreeing with you on that....(its embarrassing)
But palestine gets 10times what it deserves as far as im concerned.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #73 on: April 09, 2008, 12:42:18 PM »
Using that rationale, ...how does one reconcile the hostily displayed in the USA for Mexicans who move mountains to get into the USA? How would one react if America suddenly found themselves under attack by hungry Ethiopians or sanction crippled Iraqi's? What's good for the goose is good for the gander, and if one wants to use a line of reasoning, ...it had better hold up to the mirror test. When your own nation can stand up to and the standards it sets for others, then the argument is sound, ...until then, ...it's simply hypocritical imperialism isn't it?

Sure, i'm not denying it's hypocritical imperialism... but it's the reality of things.

in any society from now until back in the caveman times, if one party had a group of resources (whether it be the food, the cave, the womenfolk, or the only fire in town), and there are others on the outside who need it, the party with the goods has two options.

They can share (which means iran could let us pay them to drill), or they can hoard.

Additionally, Iran is going a step further to starve those without oil - calling for OPEC to drop the dollar.  

It used to be adhmedijahad saying he doesn't have beef with american people, just the govt.  But calling for them to drop the dollar?  That'll starve all of us.  

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: April 09, 2008, 12:43:36 PM »
Just like Iraq's oil is ours now. 

Where the fvck did you get that idea??