Author Topic: This thread contains a video of KevLev posing at his current bodyweight  (Read 25649 times)

mass 04

• Getbig V
hahah that was funny, and he seems like a good sport about it.

m8

• Getbig V
hahah that was funny, and he seems like a good sport about it.

It's good for him. But you have to admit that it's very very very weird considering he was a top tier pro.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
holy mcnizzles! :o
A

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
Name:     Earl1972
Last Active:    June 14, 2008, 09:36:24 PM

RIP
Z

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
theres nothing funny about it. i felt bad after watching it.

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini

I worked out religiously throughout high school and college and slacked off for about three years when I began working full time. Even still, all throughout that time, I was still regularly asked if I worked out because I had maintained pretty decent size and conditioning. Even when I had a slight belly i had muscular legs, shoulders and arms. I have never used steroids. Kev trained for 15 years and he  doesn't look any better than the other mid-30s shlubs in that video.

To some degree, I had bought into his excuse that he lost size intentionally to further his acting career, but his muscularity is completely gone. You would never know that man had ever picked up a weight just looking at that vid.

BayGBM

• Getbig V
OMG!  ha ha ha ha ha  I love steroids!  Thank god for steroids!  Steroids for everyone!  Having seen Kevin in competition... and having seen him sans steroids... would you really want to live in a world without steroids?  I wouldn't.  ha ha ha ha  ;D

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
its not weird people stay on steroids forever when you see stuff like this.

mass 04

• Getbig V
oh brother, and some of you want natural bb.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
oh brother, and some of you want natural bb.

Howard, your thoughts?  Levrone in this shape wouldn't sell one ticket to a show.

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
it feels good to be a natural when you see they are less than a natural bodybuilder when they come off.

spinnis

Meso_z

• Getbig V
Damn, im watching it again and again...

I dont know how kevin feels, seems to enjoy it, but me personaly would be in constant depression...depends on the person though.

m8

• Getbig V

Maybe I should try dem sterawids.

Meso_z

• Getbig V
 :o

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
earl wont recover.

RIP team levrone

bahahahaahahaha - this vid is the nail on his coffin  ;D ;D ;D

p.s.: he looks ok. One can guess that he's somewhat gifted shapewise.

m8

• Getbig V
:o

post screens of his glutes/legs from the back  ;D

bodybuilder1234

• Getbig IV
  • Manny Pacquiao KO Floyd 1
fk that, Kevin is not insecure like everybody else in the bodybuilding industry.

He's his own man and dosent kiss ass just to make people like him, he may look like a joke but he is still one of a kind.

spinnis

spinnis

stormshadow

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
fk that, Kevin is not insecure like everybody else in the bodybuilding industry.

He's his own man and dosent kiss ass just to make people like him, he may look like a joke but he is still one of a kind.

I think its cool that he is not too embarrassed to show himself As-Is

I left it all behind a year and a half ago, and I don't even miss it.  Reading the stupid responses makes me wonder if I'll ever go back to it, because bodybuilders are just fucked up in the head, and I used to think the same way.

It's even funnier to see the retards on here bashing Kevin and they take steroids, eat their 6 meals/day, train 5 days a week, and they don't even look like bodybuilders.

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
That only proves how professional he was with his bodybuilding carer, no vanity or insecurity reasons. And now he is healthy and secure with being himself. There ain't many lucky like that. He probably feels great.

m8

• Getbig V

The pic on the left is one of the best bodybuilding pictures ever.

spinnis

The pic on the left is one of the best bodybuilding pictures ever.

Dillet was INSANE :)

mass 04

• Getbig V
That only proves how professional he was with his bodybuilding carer, no vanity or insecurity reasons. And now he is healthy and secure with being himself. There ain't many lucky like that. He probably feels great.
I agree with that. So many of these guys take themselves so serious, it's good to see him laugh at himself a little.