Author Topic: This thread contains a video of KevLev posing at his current bodyweight  (Read 25721 times)

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
This just goes to show that this so-called "sport" is all DRUGS.  I'd love to see Chick and any other so-called "Pro" come in here and try to dispute this.

Kevin Levrone was/is probably one of the best all-time pros.  Top 5 material for his entire career and still a better pro (record based) than more than 95% of the current pros and look to what he deteriorated to.  This shit is all drugs.

We've seen it again and again, be it: Levrone, Fedorov, Dillett, Prince, these so-called "beasts" all shrink back to their pathetic 170 pound frames.

I give it up to the real genetic freaks that walk around the streets, who have never used steroids and just rely on basic weights and sports to maintain a good looking physique.

Howard, how is this display for the shitty truth?
"1"

Gayer than spending 9 months injecting yourself up the ass, waxing your body month-in and out to then slapping on 2 pounds of oil all over your body, wearing nothing but thongs on a stage shared with 9 other greased-up beasts to only foster the applause of an audience filled with 90% homosexuals and 10% she-beats that sport a 4-inch clitoris.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
That only proves how professional he was with his bodybuilding carer, no vanity or insecurity reasons. And now he is healthy and secure with being himself. There ain't many lucky like that. He probably feels great.

Exactly. Props to Levrone - not many can let go of the "lifestyle" like this.

Pecs

• Getbig IV
What happened to the maryland muscle machine?????? He went from top bodybuilder to.........someone you will just push aside in a crowd when you have a bad day.... :-\

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
[Matt C]Kevin still looks better than most pros[/Matt C]

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
Maybe he'll be back to his huge size in a few months because of muscle memory.

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
maybe hes playing in the next machinist movie.

sgt. d

• Getbig V
  • Don't tase me bro
Maybe you should look at Shawn Ray latest dvd. The guy is still huge. He still weighs around 230 lbs.  :o

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
What surprised me a little is that he isn't as lean as I thought he would be. Even has a hint of a beer gut. Maybe he still struggles with the alcohol?

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
yes shawn is one of the few that still kept most of his size.

sgt. d

• Getbig V
  • Don't tase me bro
yes mars he is a legend

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
he's not gonna get any shirt-off scenes in hollywood looking like that

he's no scott alexander

Z

brent2741

• Getbig IV
it's not just all drugs, he had to make an effort over the last few years to lose that kind of weight, even if he stayed clean if he maintained some kind of workout routine he would still be pretty big.

Meso_z

• Getbig V

Shame, many guys would KILL to have this body.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
kill themselves?
Z

Bobby

• Getbig V
  • is da lordes plan
Maybe you should look at Shawn Ray latest dvd. The guy is still huge. He still weighs around 230 lbs.  :o

all maintenance doses ;D
tank u jesus

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
That only proves how professional he was with his bodybuilding carer, no vanity or insecurity reasons. And now he is healthy and secure with being himself. There ain't many lucky like that. He probably feels great.

exactly

you boneheads never did get it, being a Levroneite was more than just being a fan of his body, sure he had the best physique but there was always more to it then that

Mr. Levrone was never the typical meathead that let the size of his muscles define him as a person, he was basically a normal person

if you absolutely need big muscles or size to feel like a man, YOU ARE NOT A MAN

that is the main reason I am a Levroneite and after watching this video i am even more of a fan of the man they call KEVIN LEVRONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 8) 8) :D :D

E
E

Bobby

• Getbig V
  • is da lordes plan
exactly

you boneheads never did get it, being a Levroneite was more than just being a fan of his body, sure he had the best physique but there was always more to it then that

Mr. Levrone was never the typical meathead that let the size of his muscles define him as a person, he was basically a normal person

if you absolutely need big muscles or size to feel like a man, YOU ARE NOT A MAN

that is the main reason I am a Levroneite and after watching this video i am even more of a fan of the man they call KEVIN LEVRONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 8) 8) :D :D

E

why can't u and sgt d post under your real names? no need to hide who you are,,,
tank u jesus

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
why can't u and sgt d post under your real names? no need to hide who you are,,,

my name is Earl

E
E

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
yes shawn is one of the few that still kept most of his size.
uuuuuhhhh        ;D

Bobby

• Getbig V
  • is da lordes plan
i just saw the video...

:o

:'( :'( :'(

15 inch guns baby in your face, maryland shrinking machine

hilarious video tough ;D he has moved on 8)
tank u jesus

m8

• Getbig V

Epic_Monster

• Getbig V
  • "Let me pose on this one" - REV. X
What I find crazy is the guys who use that don't compete or just use due to brutal low self esteem. Why would you risk your health unless you have a shot at "making it" which only a few pros make a decent living at it. I think he was smart to stop unlike most who keep using even after retirement.
Spirit of Truth

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?

so is dorian yates for example but you're no fan of his

so that explanation wont do.

and since you explained it's not the muscle etc it's gotta be you got a crush on him.
Z

gymrat3082

• Getbig II
  • NPC Bodybuilder
WTF  ??? ??????!!! Arnold didn't look like that when he went to Hollywood to make movies!!!

elite_lifter

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
I outmass Levrone, I never would have believed it!!!  :o
I am a big baby