Author Topic: Is this what America is coming to?  (Read 7282 times)

Mark Kerr

• Getbig IV
Re: Is this what America is coming to?
« Reply #50 on: May 20, 2008, 05:01:24 PM »
Hahahah "Mark Kerr"  ::)
Here we go again...

Even Soros (that bastard) has admitted that the worst is behind us.

Hey, did you get my PM, bro?  ???

Don't make me post what I know about you on the main board. ;)

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
« Reply #51 on: May 20, 2008, 05:03:24 PM »
THE POLITICIANS YOU DUMBASSES ELECT COULDNT CARE LESS WHAT THE FUCK YOU THINK ABOUT THE ECONOMY OR OUR COUNTRIES POLICIES. HOPE THIS HELPS.

bigkid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #52 on: May 20, 2008, 05:16:47 PM »
Wages have not kept up with the rising cost of living. Minimum wage in the 80's was $3.35 per hour, in the late 80's it was raised to $4.25 per hour. I could be wrong, but believe I'm right. You could rent a decent apartment for $250.00 per month back in late 80's.

Up until last year minimum wage was $5.25 per hour. To get an apartment at $250.00 per month in the 80's would cost you today about $500.00 to $850.00 per month depending on what area of the country you lived in. I'm not even going to go into the cost of everything else.

What's going on today is much different from the 70's and 80's.
ugh.   You're flat out wrong.  Why won't won't you admit your statements were factually wrong?  Why are you using minimum wage as a basis for your argument.  These days the only people making min wage are illegal immigrants and high school kids.  Hell, I worked at sports authority in HS and made $8.50 an hour in 2000.  You're also referring to federal min wage which was 5.15 while states liek FL and NY have erstate min wage.

Sharma

• Getbig IV
  • TEAMNASSER4LIFE
« Reply #53 on: May 20, 2008, 05:20:37 PM »
I don't think Sharma is even a muslim.  Just some lame gimmic.

I don't even heard of 'gimmick' until I came here.

You want to talk seriously about Islam? I can easily prove to you I am Muslim. I take my Islam very seriously and it makes me a stronger person. Through knowing Allah I become a happy person. This is not a happiness that Americans know despite their ipod and creature comforts.
America is dead spiritually. It has lost sight of real truth and Western Democracy has FAILED becuase it has rewarded the sick and depraved infidels when they should be punished.
Why so many depressed and kill themselves if America is so great?

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: May 20, 2008, 05:22:08 PM »
I don't even heard of 'gimmick' until I came here.

You want to talk seriously about Islam? I can easily prove to you I am Muslim. I take my Islam very seriously and it makes me a stronger person. Through knowing Allah I become a happy person. This is not a happiness that Americans know despite their ipod and creature comforts.
America is dead spiritually. It has lost sight of real truth and Western Democracy has FAILED becuase it has rewarded the sick and depraved infidels when they should be punished.

you dont know happynness if you think five pillars brings happines yoru wrong

Zaphod

• Getbig IV
  • IFBB Mr Canada 1970
« Reply #55 on: May 20, 2008, 05:22:42 PM »
THE POLITICIANS YOU DUMBASSES ELECT COULDNT CARE LESS WHAT THE FUCK YOU THINK ABOUT THE ECONOMY OR OUR COUNTRIES POLICIES. HOPE THIS HELPS.

lol at "hope this helps"

HOPE THIS HELPS

bigkid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #56 on: May 20, 2008, 05:25:22 PM »

Because they want to get up to heaven, beat your fellow camel jockeys asses and take their 72 virgins.

Sharma

• Getbig IV
  • TEAMNASSER4LIFE
« Reply #57 on: May 20, 2008, 05:27:22 PM »
Because they want to get up to heaven, beat your fellow camel jockeys asses and take their 72 virgins.
If that is the kind of dumb, ignorant, trailer trash response then I can see you are incapable of real dialogue. I will leave you in your grandma's basement and take my leave ..

bigkid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #58 on: May 20, 2008, 05:29:49 PM »
If that is the kind of dumb, ignorant, trailer trash response then I can see you are incapable of real dialogue. I will leave you in your grandma's basement and take my leave ..
hahaha, sorry I know its not up to your usual post style of littering the board with Nasser pics and telling us what a fucking stud he is. Loser.

Mark Kerr

• Getbig IV
« Reply #59 on: May 20, 2008, 05:36:05 PM »
ugh.   You're flat out wrong.  Why won't won't you admit your statements were factually wrong?  Why are you using minimum wage as a basis for your argument.  These days the only people making min wage are illegal immigrants and high school kids.  Hell, I worked at sports authority in HS and made $8.50 an hour in 2000.  You're also referring to federal min wage which was 5.15 while states liek FL and NY have erstate min wage.

No I'm not wrong.

The working wage has not kept up with the rising cost of living. What part of that do you not understand? How old are 25? You need to learn simple arithmetic.

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: May 20, 2008, 05:41:56 PM »
we're giving $12,000,000,000 per month to iraq.

Yes, we're borrowing twelve billion per month - from China using our roads as collateral - to pay for Iraq's reconstruction.  By the way, Iraq had a $30 billion surplus last year - they can't find ways to spend their $, it just sits there.

twelve billion every month.  Please don't bitch when you 401k devalues, or social security funding isn't there when you reach 65.  Bush borrowed $5 trillion dollars in 7 years, more than all other presidents combined.

Oh, and mcCain says he isn't going to change it.  Ta-ta!

I know man and it makes me sick, my 401K lost $3,500 last quarter!  Everything you said is true.  And people wanna bash the dems.  Like 240 said McCain wants to keep everything the same??  What is the absolute worst part though is they are throwing that money in Iraq away, NOTHING has changed there and it NEVER will.  What a freeking mess, we will be in a deep depression if things keep going "the same"  So dont vote for the dems cause you think they will tax you, you wont have a job so you wont have to worry about that.

bigkid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #61 on: May 20, 2008, 05:42:18 PM »

No I'm not wrong.

The working wage has not kept up with the rising cost of living. What part of that do you not understand? How old are 25? You need to learn simple arithmetic.

You are wrong.  You said unemployment is at record highs and inflation is near great depression levels.  Both WRONG.  Stop basing your argument on the min wage.  Its not the "working" wage.  Less than 2% of americans earn min wage.  Over 50% of that is people 16-24 years old (people in school)  Yes i'm 25 and I hope your not older than me.

Mark Kerr

• Getbig IV
« Reply #62 on: May 20, 2008, 05:52:08 PM »
You are wrong.  You said unemployment is at record highs and inflation is near great depression levels.  Both WRONG.  Stop basing your argument on the min wage.  Its not the "working" wage.  Less than 2% of americans earn min wage.  Over 50% of that is people 16-24 years old (people in school)  Yes i'm 25 and I hope your not older than me.

You also need to work on your reading comprehension skills.

bigkid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #63 on: May 20, 2008, 05:56:23 PM »
This is going on all over the country. We are witnessing record high unemployment, with the highest inflation since the great depression.
  What did I miss?

bigkid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #64 on: May 20, 2008, 05:57:48 PM »
You've been throughly owned Mark.  Please move on and start a thread about something you have a little more knowledge of.

Mark Kerr

• Getbig IV
« Reply #65 on: May 20, 2008, 05:58:36 PM »
  What did I miss?

Do you watch the news? You live with your parents, you know nothing about life. Just stop posting.

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
« Reply #66 on: May 20, 2008, 06:00:13 PM »
I was 18 and dead broke living in the trailer park, playing basketball every day, no plan for college, no car, no job, etc.  No one in my family on either side has ever finished college, and only a few ever walked the high school stage.  I got a job at the grocery store (walked 2 miles to work in FL heat until I could afford a bike, rode till I could afford a shitty car with no A/C).  I got a car, applied at college, got loans, got books, kept working.  Today I'm an MBA with a teaching degree and multiple computer certifications, I work 5 hours a day from home in my PJs while playing with my son, and I play in a band at night for fun.  I do what I want in life now, because I worked so hard as a youth.  My brother and sister are still poor, wallowing in the same mess I came from.

You CAN get ahead in America, you just have to bust your ass and not be stupid with your $. 

Inspirational!

I thought you said your bro was a pharmacists?
S

Mark Kerr

• Getbig IV
« Reply #67 on: May 20, 2008, 06:00:25 PM »
You've been throughly owned Mark.  Please move on and start a thread about something you have a little more knowledge of.

Ok ::)

Idiot.

bigkid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #68 on: May 20, 2008, 06:01:08 PM »
Do you watch the news? You live with your parents, you know nothing about life. Just stop posting.
I live on my own.  Have since college.  

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: May 20, 2008, 06:01:58 PM »
quoted for truth.... internet politicians LOL

Mark Kerr

• Getbig IV
« Reply #70 on: May 20, 2008, 06:02:38 PM »
I live on my own.  Have since college. 

Sounds like you live in fantasy land.

bigkid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #71 on: May 20, 2008, 06:05:03 PM »
Sounds like you live in fantasy land.
haha, you've been roasted.  Please move on.  I probably make more money than you do too.  Its a product of working hard and making good decisons. 

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #72 on: May 20, 2008, 06:13:15 PM »
Pretty soon America will excel at only two things: computer programming and pizza delivery.    ;)

/fiendishly obscure   8)

Mark Kerr

• Getbig IV
« Reply #73 on: May 20, 2008, 06:22:58 PM »
haha, you've been roasted.  Please move on.  I probably make more money than you do too.  Its a product of working hard and making good decisons. 

At 25, you're right. ::)

bigkid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #74 on: May 20, 2008, 06:29:19 PM »
At 25, you're right. ::)
You probably wish you were 25 again.  Maybe you'd do somethings differently.  Like not start this thread.