Author Topic: More Pentagon UFO information  (Read 82623 times)

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • “Always do what you are afraid to do.” - Emerson
Re: More Pentagon UFO information
« Reply #225 on: March 22, 2021, 12:35:12 PM »
Loved that show!  Wanted to pound Judy so bad as soon as I hit puberty.

Here she is in 2018.

Currently 76 years old.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #226 on: March 22, 2021, 12:38:25 PM »
I no longer want to pound her. :-[

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #227 on: March 22, 2021, 05:04:25 PM »
I no longer want to pound her. :-[

Just wait till you're 80.

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #228 on: March 22, 2021, 06:41:28 PM »

Wouldn't that make her 'bout 106?  (Might want to use some form of lubricant to prevent chafing)
T

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #229 on: March 22, 2021, 07:14:32 PM »
Wouldn't that make her 'bout 106?  (Might want to use some form of lubricant to prevent chafing)

That and a curling iron.

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #230 on: March 23, 2021, 03:39:08 AM »

You use a time machine.

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #231 on: March 23, 2021, 04:53:28 AM »

any new ufo crashes in the last 2 days ....... 8)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #232 on: March 23, 2021, 09:44:24 AM »
https://www.mediaite.com/news/marco-rubio-talks-to-tmz-about-ufos-and-the-possibility-of-alien-life-theres-stuff-flying-over-military-installations-we-cant-identify

:o

Marco Rubio Talks to TMZ About UFOs and the Possibility of Alien Life: ‘There’s Stuff Flying Over Military Installations’ We Can’t Identify
By Leia IdlibyMar 23rd, 2021, 10:51 am
28 comments

submit to reddit

Sen. Marco Rubio (R-FL) shared his thoughts on aliens with TMZ  — revealing he is worried about UFOs flying near United States military bases.

TMZ stopped the senator, a member of the Senate Committee on Intelligence, at Reagan National Airport on Monday, noting that the government is now required to release a report detailing everything officials know about UFOs.

“There’s stuff flying over military installations, and nobody knows what it is and it isn’t ours,” he said, adding that it’s logical to want to identify these unidentified flying objects. “It’s common sense, right?”

So should we be worried about potential foes from a galaxy far, far away? Rubio seems to think so.

“I think the worry is that there’s stuff flying over our facilities and we don’t know what they are,” said the senator. “You know what I mean? So that’s the concern. Maybe it’s the other logical explanation to it.”

The TMZ reporter went as far as to ask Rubio if aliens or China imposed a bigger threat to the United States, prompting the senator to repeat that he does not know what the object was.

“There’s stuff flying over the top of our military installations and they don’t know who’s flying it, they don’t even know who it is,” Rubio added. “So that’s a problem. We need to find out if we can.”

Rubio went on to crack that the aliens must be smarter than humans if they “made it all the way here” when “we can’t get there.”

“We don’t know what that stuff is that’s flying over the top of our installations, let’s find out,” he added. “Maybe it’s another country and that would be bad news too.”

Have a tip we should know? tips@mediaite.com

FILED UNDER:

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #233 on: March 23, 2021, 10:00:01 AM »
I doubt I'll be pounding anyone at 80.  Just sipping my tea rocking in my rocking chair.

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #234 on: March 23, 2021, 11:11:30 AM »
https://www.mediaite.com/news/marco-rubio-talks-to-tmz-about-ufos-and-the-possibility-of-alien-life-theres-stuff-flying-over-military-installations-we-cant-identify

:o

Marco Rubio Talks to TMZ About UFOs and the Possibility of Alien Life: ‘There’s Stuff Flying Over Military Installations’ We Can’t Identify
By Leia IdlibyMar 23rd, 2021, 10:51 am
28 comments

submit to reddit

Sen. Marco Rubio (R-FL) shared his thoughts on aliens with TMZ  — revealing he is worried about UFOs flying near United States military bases.

TMZ stopped the senator, a member of the Senate Committee on Intelligence, at Reagan National Airport on Monday, noting that the government is now required to release a report detailing everything officials know about UFOs.

There’s stuff flying over military installations, and nobody knows what it is and it isn’t ours,” he said, adding that it’s logical to want to identify these unidentified flying objects. “It’s common sense, right?”

So should we be worried about potential foes from a galaxy far, far away? Rubio seems to think so.

“I think the worry is that there’s stuff flying over our facilities and we don’t know what they are,” said the senator. “You know what I mean? So that’s the concern. Maybe it’s the other logical explanation to it.”

The TMZ reporter went as far as to ask Rubio if aliens or China imposed a bigger threat to the United States, prompting the senator to repeat that he does not know what the object was.

There’s stuff flying over the top of our military installations and they don’t know who’s flying it, they don’t even know who it is,” Rubio added. “So that’s a problem. We need to find out if we can.”

Rubio went on to crack that the aliens must be smarter than humans if they “made it all the way here” when “we can’t get there.”

We don’t know what that stuff is that’s flying over the top of our installations, let’s find out,” he added. “Maybe it’s another country and that would be bad news too.”

Have a tip we should know? tips@mediaite.com

FILED UNDER:

While I really enjoy reading about this stuff, didn't the Senator just say the one thing, but in four different ways?  ;D
T

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #235 on: March 23, 2021, 11:14:33 AM »
While I really enjoy reading about this stuff, didn't the Senator just say the one thing, but in four different ways?  ;D

Yes - but its either that some other country has space age tech we can't even fathom (which is unlikely) or its something else - notice how this is drip drip drip? 

This is all a calculated roll out of information. 

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #236 on: March 23, 2021, 01:59:04 PM »
has anyone informed Senator Rubio, who once ran for president, and now is the head of the Senate  committee on intelligence , that Vince Basille thinks its crazy that he is talking about aliens?That all the evidence Mr Rubio has seen to come to this possible conclusion is wrong?

Give it a break!  You have &$^%#all. Zero evidence. I guess it shouldn't surprise me that we have UFO = aliens believers. Lots of ignorant people around and many gullible watching YouTube crap.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #237 on: March 23, 2021, 03:45:40 PM »
Ratcliffe isn't the only former member of the U.S. intelligence community to speak out about UFOs in recent months.

Former CIA Director John Brennan said on a podcast with U.S. economist Tyler Cowen in December that the videos from Navy pilots "are quite eyebrow-raising when you look at them."

Brennan also said he thinks "some of the phenomena we’re going to be seeing continues to be unexplained and might, in fact, be some type of phenomenon that is the result of something that we don’t yet understand and that could involve some type of activity that some might say constitutes a different form of life."

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #238 on: March 23, 2021, 04:03:16 PM »
has anyone informed Senator Rubio, who once ran for president, and now is the head of the Senate  committee on intelligence , that Vince Basille thinks its crazy that he is talking about aliens?That all the evidence Mr Rubio has seen to come to this possible conclusion is wrong?

Are suggesting that Vince Basille has altered the bicep supination machine so that it now takes flight and the Senator thinks those unidentifiable objects might possibly be controlled by Vince’s biceps and wrists?

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #239 on: March 24, 2021, 03:02:48 AM »
Vince is covering up for aliens because they are the ones who gave him the engineering for the bicep supinator machine.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #240 on: March 24, 2021, 03:22:02 AM »
https://www.thedrive.com/the-war-zone/39913/multiple-destroyers-were-swarmed-by-mysterious-drones-off-california-over-numerous-nights

"

In July of 2019, a truly bizarre series of events unfolded around California’s Channel Islands. Over a number of days, groups of unidentified aircraft, which the U.S. Navy simply refers to as ‘drones’ or 'UAVs,' pursued that service's vessels, prompting a high-level investigation.

During the evening encounters, as many as six aircraft were reported swarming around the ships at once. The drones were described as flying for prolonged periods in low-visibility conditions, and performing brazen maneuvers over the Navy warships near a sensitive military training range less than 100 miles off Los Angeles. The ensuing investigation included elements of the Navy, Coast Guard, and the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI). The incidents received major attention, including from the Chief of Naval Operations—the apex of the Navy's chain of command.

The following is our own investigation into these events, during which we discovered these events were far more extensive in scale than previously understood."

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #241 on: March 24, 2021, 09:22:55 AM »
Army useless tool...stop wasting our time with bs. So a few unidentified drones were above some US naval ships.

Still nothing worthwhile about these UAV yet you keep trying. You have to be of less than stellar intelligence to persist with such nonsense.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #242 on: March 24, 2021, 09:25:08 AM »
Army useless tool...stop wasting our time with bs. So a few unidentified drones were above some US naval ships.

Still nothing worthwhile about these UAV yet you keep trying. You have to be of less than stellar intelligence to persist with such nonsense.

Yet you believe in that bicep contraption  . . . . . . .  ;)

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #243 on: March 24, 2021, 09:52:38 AM »

what are you scared of?That everything you thought you knew about the world was wrong? Serious question

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #244 on: March 24, 2021, 10:32:10 AM »
Government Agencies Are About To Disclose What They Know About UFOs, And That Will Be A Dramatic Paradigm Shift
eotad ^ | 3/22/21 | Michael Snyder
Posted on 3/24/2021, 1:10:18

Do you believe in UFOs? Decades ago, if you answered yes to such a question many would have considered you to be a nutjob. But at this point UFOs are not a “conspiracy theory” any longer. In fact, even the U.S. government is admitting that they exist, and in just a few weeks we may learn a whole lot more about what the U.S. government really knows about this phenomenon. When President Trump signed a 2.3 trillion dollar COVID relief bill last December, it contained a provision which requires all U.S. intelligence agencies to submit an unclassified report to Congress that reveals all that they know about UFOs…

In December 2020, President Trump signed a coronavirus relief bill that included an interesting stipulation – the bill set into motion an 180-day time frame in which US intelligence agencies must tell Congress everything they know about UFO sightings, via an unclassified report.

Remarkably, in what sounds like the opening crawl of an unimaginative sci-fi film, the report must also include an analysis as to whether or not UFOs pose a threat to national security (perhaps, one day, our puny, primitive weapons will be used to “bring democracy” to a space-faring civilization).

Unfortunately, U.S. intelligence agencies insisted that 180 days did not give them enough time, and so now the report is expected to be released somewhere around June 1st.

But it is coming, and the COVID relief bill was very specific about what it must include…

The report will include all data found through “geospatial intelligence, signals intelligence, human intelligence and measurement and signals intelligence.” Classified information held by the Office of Naval Intelligence, the Unidentified Aerial Phenomena Task Force and the FBI will be included as well.

It will be fascinating to see what actually ends up in this report.

Personally, I don’t think that the intelligence agencies will come even close to revealing everything that they know. But the fact that former Director of National Intelligence John Ratcliffe was willing to share so much information during an interview with Maria Bartiromo on Friday seems like a good sign. According to Ratcliffe, there have been “sightings all over the world”…

Ratfcliffe said some UFO sightings have been declassified in the past, but a report to be released by the Pentagon and other federal agencies will present more information to the American people.

“There have been sightings all over the world,” Ratcliffe said. “And when we talk about sightings, the other thing I will tell you, it’s not just a pilot or just a satellite or some intelligence collection. Usually, we have multiple sensors that are picking up these things.”

Yes, it is definitely quite true that there have been sightings all over the planet, but Esri has released an animated map that shows that more UFO sightings happen in the United States than anywhere else by a good margin.

During his interview, Ratcliffe also admitted that some of the things that UFOs do are “difficult to explain”, and that includes “traveling at speeds that exceed the sound barrier without a sonic boom”…

“Frankly, there are a lot more sightings than have been made public. Some of those have been declassified. And when we talk about sightings, we are talking about objects that have been seen by Navy or Air Force pilots, or have been picked up by satellite imagery, that, frankly, engage in actions that are difficult to explain, movements that are hard to replicate, that we don’t have the technology for, or traveling at speeds that exceed the sound barrier without a sonic boom.”

Of course videos that the U.S. Navy has previously released have already confirmed the fact that UFOs often perform aerial feats that human pilots simply cannot match…

Videos from the Navy were released last year through the Freedom of Information Act that showed UFOs moving at incredible speeds and performing seemingly impossible aerial maneuvers.

One of the videos was shot in November 2004; the other two were shot in January 2015. The three videos were code-named ‘FLIR1,’ ‘Gimbal,’ and ‘GoFast.’

In the 2015 videos, Navy pilots can be heard expressing disbelief. All three UFO videos were captured by Navy F/A-18 Super Hornets.

If UFOs can perform “seemingly impossible aerial maneuvers”, that would seem to suggest that whoever is piloting them is even more technologically advanced than we are.

I am entirely convinced that the U.S. government knows a great deal about UFOs and those that are flying them, and millions of Americans are very much looking forward to the release of the upcoming unclassified report.

U.S. government agencies will certainly not tell us everything, but I do believe that they will reveal more details than they ever have before.

Ultimately, I believe that the stage is being set for a great deception of epic proportions, and that is why I am starting to write more about the UFO phenomenon.

As more information is shared with the public, the narrative will be that UFOs are “spacecraft” that contain “aliens” from another planet.

And I think that it is quite likely that officials will insist that they are “friendly” and that we should be open to “learning” from them.

But the truth is that they are definitely not our “friends”.

As humanity moves into the darkest hours that it has ever known, people will become increasingly desperate for someone to come along and save us.

And if “aliens” were to show up with technology that we do not currently possess, many would be tempted to embrace them as “saviors”.

For decades, Hollywood has been relentlessly priming us for such a scenario, and now the U.S. government is starting to publicly acknowledge that UFOs aren’t just science fiction.

This is a story that is going to become increasingly important over the next few years, and it isn’t going to end well.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #245 on: March 24, 2021, 11:07:13 AM »
I think people are getting their hopes up for nothing.

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #246 on: March 24, 2021, 11:49:28 AM »
https://www.thedrive.com/the-war-zone/39913/multiple-destroyers-were-swarmed-by-mysterious-drones-off-california-over-numerous-nights

"

In July of 2019, a truly bizarre series of events unfolded around California’s Channel Islands. Over a number of days, groups of unidentified aircraft, which the U.S. Navy simply refers to as ‘drones’ or 'UAVs,' pursued that service's vessels, prompting a high-level investigation.

During the evening encounters, as many as six aircraft were reported swarming around the ships at once. The drones were described as flying for prolonged periods in low-visibility conditions, and performing brazen maneuvers over the Navy warships near a sensitive military training range less than 100 miles off Los Angeles. The ensuing investigation included elements of the Navy, Coast Guard, and the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI). The incidents received major attention, including from the Chief of Naval Operations—the apex of the Navy's chain of command.

The following is our own investigation into these events, during which we discovered these events were far more extensive in scale than previously understood."

Any 1 can fly or sail outside US territorial waters , inform yourself  ::)

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #247 on: March 24, 2021, 01:11:19 PM »
I think people are getting their hopes up for nothing.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #248 on: March 24, 2021, 01:24:57 PM »
I simply believe....Because mathematically, it is impossible that we are alone. There are billions of planets within billions of galaxies, across an "infinite" universe.

Unless we have been fed lies by NASA and world governments, it's only a matter of time.

My theory, is that we do have some sort of contact with a few of them. I'm assuming that they are peaceful, and they probably look at us like a science project, or maybe they just feel bad for us.

That is the only reason the government has largely been able to keep a lid on it. If the aliens were hostile, there is no way the government would be able to conceal it.

It would literally be a War of The Worlds or Independence Day scenario.

Be grateful they seem to come in peace....For now.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #249 on: March 24, 2021, 01:33:47 PM »
I simply believe....Because mathematically, it is impossible that we are alone. There are billions of planets within billions of galaxies, across an "infinite" universe.

Unless we have been fed lies by NASA and world governments, it's only a matter of time.

My theory, is that we do have some sort of contact with a few of them. I'm assuming that they are peaceful, and they probably look at us like a science project, or maybe they just feel bad for us.

That is the only reason the government has largely been able to keep a lid on it. If the aliens were hostile, there is no way the government would be able to conceal it.

It would literally be a War of The Worlds or Independence Day scenario.

Be grateful they seem to come in peace....For now.

I think Rubio is clear at the end of the above video that he doesnt believe its Russia or China.But he wants an open mind talking about it to take away the stigma.Imho they 100% know it is not from a known earth civilization.