Author Topic: Tell us about your experiences with sex and women  (Read 23305 times)

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
Tell us about your experiences with sex and women
« on: February 07, 2021, 10:11:31 AM »
Do you have some good stories to share?

And yes, Prime, this thread is sexual!

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
Re: Tell us about your experiences with sex and women
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2021, 10:13:13 AM »
I can start out... remember once seeing this asian woman a few times. She was a bit overweight, but still attractive somehow. On the second date, I went to her apartment, and I think we fucked 4 times during the evening and the next day. Then I text her when I came home, and then no reply. Lol. You really have to wonder about those situations.

evacnam

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2021, 10:17:20 AM »
 :'(

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2021, 10:17:41 AM »
I can start out... remember once seeing this asian woman a few times. She was a bit overweight, but still attractive somehow. On the second date, I went to her apartment, and I think we fucked 4 times during the evening and the next day. Then I text her when I came home, and then no reply. Lol. You really have to wonder about those situations.
Maybe you have a little Bruce Lee running around out there and don't even know it.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2021, 10:27:34 AM »
Maybe you have a little Bruce Lee running around out there and don't even know it.

she would have pestered me for child support money...

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #5 on: February 07, 2021, 10:35:19 AM »
Josh, can you tell us about that time a woman licked your butt hole?

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #6 on: February 07, 2021, 10:37:26 AM »
:'(

Hahaha

Haha woohoo yes please do.

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: February 07, 2021, 10:38:25 AM »
While holidaying in some shithole town in Florida I met a vaguely familiar looking woman with large tits and questionable morals but after a few drinks she invited me back home for sex and though why not as was in holiday mood still in the back of my mind tying to put my finger on where I had seen her afore

We headed immediately to the bedroom and after passionate foreplay including prolonged eating of the pussy and ass she climbs on top and starts riding cowgirl position and she’s getting into it good and proper when she bounces a little too high and the tiddler slips out of her, almost instantly a feel it get guided back in but notice both her hands are still on my shoulder so I tentatively peer round and I see fucking Shizzo at the foot of the bed smiling and giving me the thumbs up and the penny finally drops as to who she is, She screams at him to get the fuck out and tells me it’s her brother shaun and he’s always up to sick twisted shit like this and can’t wait to move out. I pretend I don’t already know who he is and leave

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #8 on: February 07, 2021, 10:38:34 AM »
Wes, I also know you have some good stories left in your sleeve!

evacnam

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: February 07, 2021, 10:41:06 AM »

haha sure. She was some 20 year old stripper who I hooked up with back when I was young and decent looking. We jumped in the sack and she just stuck her head down there and went to town. Ill admit it was wild and I nearly shot through the roof. Damn she was hot, but never hooked up again. Ironic part--she got a Doctorate in Molecular Biology (or something like that) and is the head scientific advisor in the oncology department at a major hospital

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #10 on: February 07, 2021, 10:41:12 AM »
I remember once I was dating this chick for a few months. She was riding on top of me when I decided to stick a finger up her ass. She liked it. Proceeded to fuck her in the ass while she was on her back on the edge of the bed. I was preoccupied with this, so the next day I realized I had been scraping my toes on the wooden floor. Couldn't even cum in her ass  :(

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #11 on: February 07, 2021, 10:42:58 AM »
haha sure. She was some 20 year old stripper who I hooked up with back when I was young and decent looking. We jumped in the sack and she just stuck her head down there and went to town. Ill admit it was wild and I nearly shot through the roof. Damn she was hot, but never hooked up again. Ironic part--she got a Doctorate in Molecular Biology (or something like that) and is the head scientific advisor in the oncology department at a major hospital

Wow. I don't think most girls who lick ass have such a glorious career path. Was she extroverted?
I just have a hard time imagine an introverted woman would lick ass...
It would be statistically uncommon, I imagine.

evacnam

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #12 on: February 07, 2021, 10:45:37 AM »
Wow. I don't think most girls who lick ass have such a glorious career path. Was she extroverted?
I just have a hard time imagine an introverted woman would lick ass...
It would be statistically uncommon, I imagine.

she was a ripper--Id venture to say she was extroverted

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #13 on: February 07, 2021, 10:52:05 AM »
While holidaying in some shithole town in Florida I met a vaguely familiar looking woman with large tits and questionable morals but after a few drinks she invited me back home for sex and though why not as was in holiday mood still in the back of my mind tying to put my finger on where I had seen her afore

We headed immediately to the bedroom and after passionate foreplay including prolonged eating of the pussy and ass she climbs on top and starts riding cowgirl position and she’s getting into it good and proper when she bounces a little too high and the tiddler slips out of her, almost instantly a feel it get guided back in but notice both her hands are still on my shoulder so I tentatively peer round and I see fucking Shizzo at the foot of the bed smiling and giving me the thumbs up and the penny finally drops as to who she is, She screams at him to get the fuck out and tells me it’s her brother shaun and he’s always up to sick twisted shit like this and can’t wait to move out. I pretend I don’t already know who he is and leave

Hahahha that was great.legit laughed out loud.

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #14 on: February 07, 2021, 11:47:25 AM »

So you're saying it was research..?  ;D
T

evacnam

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #15 on: February 07, 2021, 12:05:55 PM »

haha I guess in essence it was

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #16 on: February 07, 2021, 12:14:50 PM »

I'm not sure, but I know the title of her thesis for her Doctorate in Molecular Biology was:
"A qualitative study of the micro biology of anal environments of Regina men"

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #17 on: February 07, 2021, 12:31:33 PM »
Wes, I also know you have some good stories left in your sleeve!
I`ve got a truckload full of them......I`ll share one when I was just 20 and began seeing this chick who was 33................she blew my mind and blew my cock quite often...........mch to my delight!!  ;D

I`t a long story........saw her off and on for years.......broad taught me shit I never even knew existed at the time.

More coming,gotta` eat !

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #18 on: February 07, 2021, 12:39:20 PM »
do you guys like it when girls want to gently bite your nipple?

Had a few women do that to me, and I don't like it.

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: February 07, 2021, 01:50:16 PM »
I've got a few dozen good stories.

One of my favorites was about 6-7 years ago i was dating this Asian broad who had a smoking hot sister. We went on a vacation trip to San Diego as couples, my GF's sister brought her douchbag hipster boyfriend.

First night we are there everyone gets super drunk, GF sister's BF passes out on the couch early. GF sister passes out in a recliner. Around 1 am the BF leaves to go sleep in his room, so i end up laying on the couch watching TV. I'm half asleep when the sister comes over, sits next to me and starts playing with my dick. After she starts blowing me for a few minutes she realizes i'm not her BF. ;D Freaks out and runs out of the living room.

We never spoke about it, but it was a weird vacation after that.

Another one, i was dating this broad from El Salvador. One of her best friends wanted me badly, always flirting with me and giving me eyes. Once i broke up with the ES chick a week later i start banging her best friend. She was a freak, loved to dress up and play with toys.

My ex finds out and they get into a huge fight, both super upset at each other but not me.

I end up banging both of them "separately" for about 3 months. They were competing for me. Both knew i was banging the other, it was one of the most amazing moments of my life.

Taffin

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: February 07, 2021, 04:55:15 PM »
I've got a few dozen good stories.

One of my favorites was about 6-7 years ago i was dating this Asian broad who had a smoking hot sister. We went on a vacation trip to San Diego as couples, my GF's sister brought her douchbag hipster boyfriend.

First night we are there everyone gets super drunk, GF sister's BF passes out on the couch early. GF sister passes out in a recliner. Around 1 am the BF leaves to go sleep in his room, so i end up laying on the couch watching TV. I'm half asleep when the sister comes over, sits next to me and starts playing with my dick. After she starts blowing me for a few minutes she realizes i'm not her BF. ;D Freaks out and runs out of the living room.

We never spoke about it, but it was a weird vacation after that.

Another one, i was dating this broad from El Salvador. One of her best friends wanted me badly, always flirting with me and giving me eyes. Once i broke up with the ES chick a week later i start banging her best friend. She was a freak, loved to dress up and play with toys.

My ex finds out and they get into a huge fight, both super upset at each other but not me.

I end up banging both of them "separately" for about 3 months. They were competing for me. Both knew i was banging the other, it was one of the most amazing moments of my life.

Raw, no pullout?
T

evacnam

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #21 on: February 07, 2021, 04:58:58 PM »
do you guys like it when girls want to gently bite your nipple?

Had a few women do that to me, and I don't like it.

absolutely fucking hate it. How can anyone like that?

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: February 07, 2021, 05:27:19 PM »
Raw, no pullout?

Always RAW, i don't wear condoms.

I don't trust women enough to believe if they are really on birth control.

Most women deserve a load to the face anyway.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #23 on: February 07, 2021, 06:09:12 PM »

:-X
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Taffin

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: February 08, 2021, 03:42:18 AM »
Always RAW, i don't wear condoms.

I don't trust women enough to believe if they are really on birth control.

Most women deserve a load to the face anyway.

Good man

When I was younger, I was the sort of guy that would have even banged the cancer lady out of Fight Club, so I know where you are coming from  8)
T