Author Topic: Tell us about your experiences with sex and women  (Read 23188 times)

TheShape.

• Getbig V
Re: Tell us about your experiences with sex and women
« Reply #150 on: March 21, 2021, 07:42:32 AM »
I do not understand the desire to plow a woman in the arsehole.

I’m not turned off by a female’s turd launcher; not at all. However, it is ... that ... and if you go rumbling within, there’s always a semi-decent chance there will be an “accident” of some type.

I simply can never take that chance. It would be a turn-off unlike almost anything else.

With a woman with whom I’m in love, the most action that’ll happen there is shallowly poking it with my finger and licking it once in a while.
I’ve never understood it either, it’s some sort of negro or Jewish psych op. Either that or a subconscious   homosexual desire to penetrate the ballon knot.

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #151 on: March 21, 2021, 10:39:29 AM »
People really do this nonsense irl?most of the fun is the spontaneoutiy of it.

Many countries have bidets or bidet spray guns.

Only using toilet paper is borderline Medieval in this modern era.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #152 on: March 21, 2021, 12:37:25 PM »
Many countries have bidets or bidet spray guns.

Only using toilet paper is borderline Medieval in this modern era.
I agree.

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #153 on: March 21, 2021, 11:43:26 PM »
People really do this nonsense irl?most of the fun is the spontaneoutiy of it.

That's if you want to remove the chance of making a mess.

I have no problem going straight in, unprepped. It is a lot more fun that way.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #154 on: March 22, 2021, 04:09:47 AM »
That's if you want to remove the chance of making a mess.

I have no problem going straight in, unprepped. It is a lot more fun that way.
Maybe you secretly desire the mess. :-X

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #155 on: March 22, 2021, 02:55:44 PM »
Maybe you secretly desire the mess. :-X

I just enjoy wild sex.

I could leave the ass behind and just go poontang no problem.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #156 on: March 23, 2021, 09:40:23 AM »
I just enjoy wild sex.

You must not be married.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #157 on: March 23, 2021, 10:09:10 AM »

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #158 on: March 23, 2021, 01:26:19 PM »
lol at the guys afraid of the cornpipe.  I usually don't care about it but have had chicks who wanted me to fuck them in the ass.  Nothing like bending a chick over and licking her up and down, pussy, ass, pussy, ass, pussy, ass up and down.  When you stick you tongue in their asshole and their buttcheeks squeeze your face.  It's awesome.  Most of the time women that don't want it just feel gross down there.  They're afraid you'll get a wiff of that earthiness and leave.  I like hunting down there. 

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #159 on: March 23, 2021, 01:54:29 PM »
I just enjoy wild sex.

It's like Blue Steel becoming Magnum...The "Come Slither" look if you will... ;D

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #160 on: March 23, 2021, 01:56:30 PM »
It's like Blue Steel becoming Magnum...The "Come Slither" look if you will... ;D

;D

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #161 on: March 23, 2021, 01:57:27 PM »
You must not be married.

Nope, never have never will.

Well, maybe once i'm a crusty old man, but not anytime soon.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #162 on: March 23, 2021, 03:27:25 PM »

Don't.  Stick to your guns.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #163 on: March 24, 2021, 02:55:42 AM »
lol at the guys afraid of the cornpipe.  I usually don't care about it but have had chicks who wanted me to fuck them in the ass.  Nothing like bending a chick over and licking her up and down, pussy, ass, pussy, ass, pussy, ass up and down.  When you stick you tongue in their asshole and their buttcheeks squeeze your face.  It's awesome.  Most of the time women that don't want it just feel gross down there.  They're afraid you'll get a wiff of that earthiness and leave.  I like hunting down there.

Q

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #164 on: March 24, 2021, 03:33:16 AM »

Smart move.  It is difficult to have a crazy sex life with a wife or live in girlfriend because you have to face them the next day.  I imagine that it's pretty difficult discussing an article in The Wall Street Journal, eating oatmeal and drinking coffee, with the women that you did disgusting carnal shit with just a few hours before. :-[

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #165 on: March 25, 2021, 01:34:11 PM »
Smart move.  It is difficult to have a crazy sex life with a wife or live in girlfriend because you have to face them the next day.  I imagine that it's pretty difficult discussing an article in The Wall Street Journal, eating oatmeal and drinking coffee, with the women that you did disgusting carnal shit with just a few hours before. :-[

That's true, i typically try to date a girl for 2-3 months and then move on. Some last longer than that. But they have to understand a few rules like no living together, no meeting the family and i have zero interest in marriage. I'm not on social media and don't want pics of me posted there.

Most women are ok with this until about month 3 and that's when most of the time we break up. Or they start to try and withhold sex and that's not happening either. I tell them straight up about how sexually active we need to be.

They just have to be on board with the way i am. I'm very nice to them and treat them well. But the first sign of drama i'm done. I don't degrade them or anything, i play prince charming at all times. I'm just good at getting women to open up their inner slut in bed. I've had a lot of practice.

With online dating it is so easy to hookup if you know what to say and how to act, it's a game. But i'll admit most girls i hook up with are 6's or 7's with the occasional 8 mixed in.

My current GF and i have been together for almost a year. Only because she is very laid back and zero drama. But i know it's not going to last, she has been pushing to live together, which will not happen. Also talks about marriage a lot.

I'll be honest, sometimes after we drink a bit and have freaky sex, we wake up the next morning and look at each other a little weird. Mainly watching her pickup all her toys from all over the bedroom. I left a mark on her ass from spanking her, one of her girlfriends saw it when they were changing at the gym. ;D

We were at dinner with some of her friends and their husbands a few months back. One of the friends mentioned anal sex and they all had these disgusted looks on their faces. My GF was blushing and trying not to make eye contact with anyone for a few minutes.

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
« Reply #166 on: March 25, 2021, 02:43:56 PM »
Women are great for sex. Beyond that they are unbearable past an hour a day or so. No surprise married guys get hobbies like ice fishing.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #167 on: March 25, 2021, 05:09:35 PM »

I was certain someone would take the ball and run with it on this one..."It's like Blue Steel becoming...FAGNUM.  The "Cum Slither" look if you will... ;D"

No offense to any and all concerned. I really thought someone would do that.  I know...I can be quite sophomoric at times.  ;)

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #168 on: March 26, 2021, 04:45:08 AM »
That's true, i typically try to date a girl for 2-3 months and then move on. Some last longer than that. But they have to understand a few rules like no living together, no meeting the family and i have zero interest in marriage. I'm not on social media and don't want pics of me posted there.

Most women are ok with this until about month 3 and that's when most of the time we break up. Or they start to try and withhold sex and that's not happening either. I tell them straight up about how sexually active we need to be.

They just have to be on board with the way i am. I'm very nice to them and treat them well. But the first sign of drama i'm done. I don't degrade them or anything, i play prince charming at all times. I'm just good at getting women to open up their inner slut in bed. I've had a lot of practice.

With online dating it is so easy to hookup if you know what to say and how to act, it's a game. But i'll admit most girls i hook up with are 6's or 7's with the occasional 8 mixed in.

My current GF and i have been together for almost a year. Only because she is very laid back and zero drama. But i know it's not going to last, she has been pushing to live together, which will not happen. Also talks about marriage a lot.

I'll be honest, sometimes after we drink a bit and have freaky sex, we wake up the next morning and look at each other a little weird. Mainly watching her pickup all her toys from all over the bedroom. I left a mark on her ass from spanking her, one of her girlfriends saw it when they were changing at the gym. ;D

We were at dinner with some of her friends and their husbands a few months back. One of the friends mentioned anal sex and they all had these disgusted looks on their faces. My GF was blushing and trying not to make eye contact with anyone for a few minutes.
Yes, be a master of the 90 day relationship.  Great sex with no shit (unless you're into that).

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #169 on: March 26, 2021, 05:17:57 AM »

depends on what you mean by crazy.  bringing in other people then yes I agree.  I could never be with a chick who wants to do threesomes or shit.  But 1-1, There is no issue being total fucking maniacs then next day being normal.  Not sure why you'd find that so hard to do.   Damn with my GF, the night before I'm fucking her with a finger up her ass, making her lick mine, sucking my balls, 69, upside down, on the ground, on the table, fucking on the balcony, go to sleep and next morning it's like nothing happened.  Good morning, good morning, would you like a coffee?  Yes.  Cool.  How does your work schedule look like today?  A few meetings.  okay..... 

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #170 on: March 26, 2021, 09:16:05 AM »
depends on what you mean by crazy.  bringing in other people then yes I agree.  I could never be with a chick who wants to do threesomes or shit.  But 1-1, There is no issue being total fucking maniacs then next day being normal.  Not sure why you'd find that so hard to do.   Damn with my GF, the night before I'm fucking her with a finger up her ass, making her lick mine, sucking my balls, 69, upside down, on the ground, on the table, fucking on the balcony, go to sleep and next morning it's like nothing happened.  Good morning, good morning, would you like a coffee?  Yes.  Cool.  How does your work schedule look like today?  A few meetings.  okay.....
How long have you been with your girlfriend?  I doubt there are many old married couples doing wild shit.  If you can keep going with that intensity, more power to you.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #171 on: March 26, 2021, 09:38:53 AM »
How long have you been with your girlfriend?  I doubt there are many old married couples doing wild shit.  If you can keep going with that intensity, more power to you.

We are still waiting on this answer. He was with a perfect woman during the pandemic but hated her kid, hooked up with the flight attendants recently in this thread and is now talking about his girlfriend.

True Getbigger!

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #172 on: March 26, 2021, 09:52:09 AM »
We are still waiting on this answer. He was with a perfect woman during the pandemic but hated her kid, hooked up with the flight attendants recently in this thread and is now talking about his girlfriend.

True Getbigger!
:D  I had forgotten about that.

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #173 on: March 26, 2021, 10:34:11 AM »

As an older lifter, I tend to go for excellent form and use the briefest high-intensity approach possible, rather than high volume/frequency - always looking maximise the recovery period

Though I suppose it depends on your definition of 'wild sh1t' - I mean, we never have to wipe the walls down, or repair furniture... stuff like that
T

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #174 on: March 26, 2021, 10:48:56 AM »
As an older lifter, I tend to go for excellent form and use the briefest high-intensity approach possible, rather than high volume/frequency - always looking maximise the recovery period

Though I suppose it depends on your definition of 'wild sh1t' - I man, we never have to wipe the walls down, or repair furniture... stuff like that
The HIT style applied to sex.  HIS (high intensity sex)