Author Topic: 40% of U.S. Marines have chosen to not receive the vaccine  (Read 3810 times)

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
40% of U.S. Marines have chosen to not receive the vaccine
« on: April 12, 2021, 05:37:53 AM »
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2021/04/10/covid-vaccine-nearly-forty-percent-us-marines-decline/7173918002/

"Nearly 40% of Marines decline COVID-19 vaccine, prompting some Democrats to urge Biden to set mandate for military."

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
Re: 40% of U.S. Marines have chosen to not receive the vaccine
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2021, 05:40:30 AM »
I guess they’re not big Rachel Maddow fans.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2021, 05:43:55 AM »

https://www.cnn.com/2021/03/24/politics/congress-letter-military-vaccine/index.html

"I think the true opt-in rate right now would probably be around 50-ish percent," said a military health care source about numbers on a military base of some 40,000 active duty troops. The source spoke on condition of anonymity to discuss vaccinations.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2021, 07:51:35 AM »
 ::)

They are all healthy. 

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2021, 12:30:09 PM »
Good!

Glad to see a few jar heads still can think for themselves.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: April 12, 2021, 12:51:27 PM »
That means 60% are really stupid.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: April 12, 2021, 12:54:55 PM »

...and fear their employer.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #7 on: April 12, 2021, 01:08:22 PM »

...and fear their employer.

This.

If 50% are outright saying they don’t want the vaccine, then number which includes those that didn’t want it but fell in line anyway is way higher.

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #8 on: April 12, 2021, 01:25:42 PM »
Hmm... must admit I hadn't considered the armed forces angle

So if the vaccine has been designed to kill 90% of the people it is given to and render the survivors infertile (as some GetBiggers are saying) what would be the logic of the elites trying to kill the army? 

Won't they need protection from the survivors of the apocalypse?  How will they crush resistance internally or resist invasion without troops and people to operate and maintain/service the big weapons like warships and nukes?
T

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: April 12, 2021, 01:41:13 PM »

So if the vaccine has been designed to kill 90% of the people it is given to and render the survivors infertile (as some GetBiggers are saying) what would be the logic of the elites trying to kill the army? 

Won't they need protection from the survivors of the apocalypse?  How will they crush resistance internally or resist invasion without troops and people to operate and maintain/service the big weapons like warships and nukes?

All good questions.

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: April 12, 2021, 04:31:43 PM »

I don't know about killing us yet but absolute lunatics have been warning us for quite some time about the government microchipping us. That's just nuts.

Gov officials say they're not going to ever want to track your every move, it's just for blah, blah, blah.

And don't worry about microchips being used for any other nefarious purposes because blah, blah, blah.

The problem is that by the time these nutty conspiracy theories actually come to fruition, everyone is primed(no pun intended) and they say that it's no big deal. "Of course microchips, you don't believe in science?" They still maintain, however, that they don't believe in conspiracy theories, because after it happens, it's no longer a theory. And things always just happen, there's no way people can conspire to effect change in advance of any change. And every organization is completely open about all their future plans, otherwise crazy people would investigate or even speculate about what they are up to.

So, if it's vaccine passports or microchips, for whatever reason, from now on it will be governments and/or corporations that will be able to enforce it. Especially corporations because the prevailing mentality is "it's just a company, they can do what they want" or "I can't travel anywhere by plane but it's okay because the government isn't doing it to me." When a monopolistic corporation or corporations in tandem strip people's rights, it's not viewed as tyranny, yet.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9460389/Pentagon-scientists-invent-microchip-senses-COVID-19-body-symptoms.html

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #11 on: April 12, 2021, 05:27:29 PM »
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2021/04/10/covid-vaccine-nearly-forty-percent-us-marines-decline/7173918002/

"Nearly 40% of Marines decline COVID-19 vaccine, prompting some Democrats to urge Biden to set mandate for military."

Good for them!!

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #12 on: April 12, 2021, 05:28:30 PM »
I don't know about killing us yet but absolute lunatics have been warning us for quite some time about the government microchipping us. That's just nuts.

Gov officials say they're not going to ever want to track your every move, it's just for blah, blah, blah.

And don't worry about microchips being used for any other nefarious purposes because blah, blah, blah.

The problem is that by the time these nutty conspiracy theories actually come to fruition, everyone is primed(no pun intended) and they say that it's no big deal. "Of course microchips, you don't believe in science?" They still maintain, however, that they don't believe in conspiracy theories, because after it happens, it's no longer a theory. And things always just happen, there's no way people can conspire to effect change in advance of any change. And every organization is completely open about all their future plans, otherwise crazy people would investigate or even speculate about what they are up to.

So, if it's vaccine passports or microchips, for whatever reason, from now on it will be governments and/or corporations that will be able to enforce it. Especially corporations because the prevailing mentality is "it's just a company, they can do what they want" or "I can't travel anywhere by plane but it's okay because the government isn't doing it to me." When a monopolistic corporation or corporations in tandem strip people's rights, it's not viewed as tyranny, yet.

Sure, there's a lot of strands to the various theories people are subscribing to - I picked perhaps the most extreme example here of globally coordinated planned mass extermination and sterilisation

And I absolutely understand the tendency of governments to incrementally ratchet freedoms away from us - emergency 'terror' legislation that is never revoked, is the first thing that springs to mind - when was the last time a government increased freedom, FFS?!

But regarding tracking - and while I realise that GetBiggers hold to a higher level of OpSec than your regular pencil-neck - for regular folks I think I think the tracking thing is already moot if they own a smart-phone or drive a car (ANPR).  I mean - who goes anywhere without their phone nowadays?

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/02/05/opinion/capitol-attack-cellphone-data.html (don't hold the source against me ;D, it's an interesting read)
T

J. Daniels

• Getbig I
« Reply #13 on: April 12, 2021, 06:12:58 PM »
Lets be honest, its not our best and brightest that want to be Marines.  I appreciate their service whole heartedly but I won't be looking to them for medical advice. 

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: April 12, 2021, 06:17:59 PM »
Or political advice. Or marriage advice.

Hello Howard?   ;D

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: April 12, 2021, 06:37:48 PM »

Sure, there's a lot of strands to the various theories people are subscribing to - I picked perhaps the most extreme example here of globally coordinated planned mass extermination and sterilisation

And I absolutely understand the tendency of governments to incrementally ratchet freedoms away from us - emergency 'terror' legislation that is never revoked, is the first thing that springs to mind - when was the last time a government increased freedom, FFS?!

But regarding tracking - and while I realise that GetBiggers hold to a higher level of OpSec than your regular pencil-neck - for regular folks I think I think the tracking thing is already moot if they own a smart-phone or drive a car (ANPR).  I mean - who goes anywhere without their phone nowadays?

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/02/05/opinion/capitol-attack-cellphone-data.html (don't hold the source against me ;D, it's an interesting read)

You're absolutely right about smartphone GPS and the ability to already track everyone. That's a great example of getting what they wanted but not necessarily the way it was predicted. With a microchip, no one really knows what all can be controlled or tracked(other than location). People's behaviors at any given time, for example. For that as well, they'll be able to achieve similar ends in other ways, chips may end up being out of the equation entirely. What is considered too crazy to speculate about is narrowing quickly.

I discount less and less of anything people say might come down the pike at some point, including mass sterilization or whatever, even more so because of the last year. If anyone posting here in Dec 2019 said that all gyms would be closed the next year because of a pandemic, I don't think any of us would have believed it. I always liked Getbig over all other BB forums, ones that I was aware of, because it seemed to attract people who saw through the BS about supplements, steroids, and anything else the magazines lied to us about. It seems the majority of people here also apply that critical thinking to non-bodybuilding issues, which is great.

My free NY Times articles has reached its limit.....however.... I have a quick trick to get free articles for anyone in a similar circumstance. Load the page, very quickly press ctrl-A to select the entire page's text. Then very quickly press Ctrl-C to copy, and then just paste it in a text editor. When blocked, the page loads but then is then blocked within 2 seconds, and this is a workaround. Here are other ways(but they don't have my method  :D): https://www.online-tech-tips.com/computer-tips/12-ways-to-get-past-a-paywall/

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: April 12, 2021, 06:48:02 PM »
Just delete your browser cookies.

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: April 12, 2021, 07:02:47 PM »
Just delete your browser cookies.

I do that but not very frequently because I'm lazy about having to re-login to several sites.   :-\

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #18 on: April 13, 2021, 05:39:33 AM »

Likely a better ration than in the general population.

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: April 13, 2021, 06:17:57 AM »
I do that but not very frequently because I'm lazy about having to re-login to several sites.   :-\

There are add-ons that will only delete the cookies you don't want.

Depends on what browser you use of course.

Dang, I'm starting to sound like Prime.

nzgs

• Getbig III
« Reply #20 on: April 13, 2021, 06:39:34 AM »
Lets be honest, its not our best and brightest that want to be Marines.  I appreciate their service whole heartedly but I won't be looking to them for medical advice.

You're right, you should follow the science and listen to journalists, celebrities and bankers.

residue

• Getbig V
  • Adonis 3:16
« Reply #21 on: April 13, 2021, 06:42:10 AM »
You're right, you should follow the science and listen to journalists, celebrities and bankers.

or you know, doctors and scientists

OlympiaGym

• Getbig IV
  • they/them/their
« Reply #22 on: April 13, 2021, 07:14:19 AM »
It’s already starting to become impractical to not get the vaccine if you need to attend events for business and travel.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #23 on: April 13, 2021, 07:22:21 AM »
It’s already starting to become impractical to not get the vaccine if you need to attend events for business and travel.

I believe this will be temporary. It’s just another way to have a chilling effect on spending and prevent hyper inflation.

Seems like the vaccination scam is starting to fall apart. New York City just announced they are pausing J and J vaccines. There was already a lot of vaccine hesitation and this isn’t going to help. It’s all based on the fraud that we need this vaccination in order to open up society when that was never the case.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: April 13, 2021, 07:52:42 AM »

Can you give an example?

Where have you not been able to travel without the vaccine ?