Author Topic: 2014 New York Pro - Getbig's own Lobstah competing  (Read 80332 times)

Automation

• Getbig IV
Re: Getbig's own Lobstah competing at the 2014 NY Pro
« Reply #175 on: May 12, 2014, 10:45:52 PM »
I have a rule that I don't take any pictures that  I'd be embarrassed for my mother to know about.  Like I might send a dude a picture of my butt.  Would it ever be my bare ass?  no.  would it ever be my buttHOLE? no.  would it ever have lines of cocaine drawn across it?

Would love to be that non-existent line of cocaine....

Lobstah

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh crap.
« Reply #176 on: May 12, 2014, 10:53:50 PM »
Just enjoy yourself, and do the best on that stage.

It's going to be a great contest.

THE RONFATHER STOPPED IN TO WISH ME LUCK?
 Holy cats, that's crazy.

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #177 on: May 12, 2014, 11:08:28 PM »
What other bodybuilding advice do you have for us?

"dont look like me, ever."

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #178 on: May 12, 2014, 11:12:04 PM »
THE RONFATHER STOPPED IN TO WISH ME LUCK?
 Holy cats, that's crazy.
would you let him have your way with you? if he appeared back stage

Thick Nick

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • "Some want to look good, others want to do good."
« Reply #179 on: May 13, 2014, 02:09:21 AM »
A small dick is a small dick...stop blaming the diet and water and wind and fire and global warming and economic downturns.... . You should breed with a knee grow and do your offspring a favour unless you only have girls...I'd hate to be your son and inherit your dick genes.

Spoken like a true newb who has never competed. Of course drugs, dehydration, sodium depletion, water pills... None of that matters. That is why so many bodybuilders wearing tiny trunks have such huge junk in pictures.... Right? Oh wait no it's just that all bodybuilders have small penises... All of them... Ever. There is no correlation at all to what they do... It's just a coincidence.  ::)

I propose those with tiny junk are the ones afraid to put the trunks on personally. Not secure enough in their manhood to be judged or criticized. But that's just me...
$

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
« Reply #180 on: May 13, 2014, 02:14:29 AM »
Spoken like a true newb who has never competed. Of course drugs, dehydration, sodium depletion, water pills... None of that matters. That is why so many bodybuilders wearing tiny trunks have such huge junk in pictures.... Right? Oh wait no it's just that all bodybuilders have small penises... All of them... Ever. There is no correlation at all to what they do... It's just a coincidence.  ::)

Lol.

Skorpio may have never competed, but bro cut the shit.

Not only is his off stage look a thousand times better than your stage pics, and yes, all bodybuilders DO have small penises.

Why do you think we lift weights  ??? ???

Thick Nick

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #181 on: May 13, 2014, 03:00:13 AM »
Lol.

Skorpio may have never competed, but bro cut the shit.

Not only is his off stage look a thousand times better than your stage pics, and yes, all bodybuilders DO have small penises.

Why do you think we lift weights  ??? ???

I'm sorry? Did I say he doesn't look good OR that an everyday in shape physique doesn't look better then a bodybuilding look?

I don't compete anymore because if several things... one being I prefer just looking in shape. The main one being it is safer and WAY EASIER to look like Skorp then to get in competition shape. (Even if you don't look that great).

If you think the process to get lean and look good on the beach to pull pussy is the same as getting into competitive bodybuilding shape, well there is not much else to say to you unless you post here to learn the difference.

I am a lineman... If I started posting formulas for rocket fuel, would it make sense? That's about the same ratio of knowledge a gym rat has about competing and how silly it sounds when they talk about getting in shape.

Let's get this thread back on the rails shall we? Lobstah, how different is the process of getting in bikini shape for the average hot chick on the beach, vs. getting in shape for a professional figure competition?

$

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
« Reply #182 on: May 13, 2014, 03:12:58 AM »
I'm sorry? Did I say he doesn't look good OR that an everyday in shape physique doesn't look better then a bodybuilding look?

I don't compete anymore because if several things... one being I prefer just looking in shape. The main one being it is safer and WAY EASIER to look like Skorp then to get in competition shape. (Even if you don't look that great).

If you think the process to get lean and look good on the beach to pull pussy is the same as getting into competitive bodybuilding shape, well there is not much else to say to you unless you post here to learn the difference.

I am a lineman... If I started posting formulas for rocket fuel, would it make sense? That's about the same ratio of knowledge a gym rat has about competing and how silly it sounds when they talk about getting in shape.

Let's get this thread back on the rails shall we? Lobstah, how different is the process of getting in bikini shape for the average hot chick on the beach, vs. getting in shape for a professional figure competition?

::)

Simple Simon

Re: 2014 New York Pro - Getbig's own Lobstah competing
« Reply #183 on: May 13, 2014, 04:08:49 AM »

You can get onstage in contest shape with a basic amount of knowledge.
Stop trying to pretend you need to be some kind of nutritional and pharmacutical genius to do it.
You sound like a personal trainer.

Thick Nick

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #184 on: May 13, 2014, 04:43:56 AM »

You can get onstage in contest shape with a basic amount of knowledge.
Stop trying to pretend you need to be some kind of nutritional and pharmacutical genius to do it.
You sound like a personal trainer.

Another dumb post. Did I say I HAD THE KNOWLEDGE? I was told what to do by former Mr. America Rich Baretta and guru Bob Gruskin. Do you know who Bob Gruskin is Sherlock? Fucking read what I actually say. They knew how to make me get in shape... I learned from doing it. No one spontaneously has the knowledge.

I chose to stop doing it because I found out what it takes to be a real bodybuilder... Not the local shows I did. REAL bodybuilding. And no, a gym rat can't walk onto a state level Npc show and complete. That is an utter non sense comment that makes you sound even dumber. Now go away.

In fact I know more about rocket fuel then you do about bodybuilding if this is what you think.
$

Simple Simon

« Reply #185 on: May 13, 2014, 05:02:08 AM »
Another dumb post. Did I say I HAD THE KNOWLEDGE? I was told what to do by former Mr. America Rich Baretta and guru Bob Gruskin. Do you know who Bob Gruskin is Sherlock? Fucking read what I actually say. They knew how to make me get in shape... I learned from doing it.

hahahaah.......you were not in all that good a shape, two gurus to achieve that.
Seriously, did you not do as you were told?
I didnt have a prep coach for anything.

Seriously, jog on Gloria, you packed in because you couldnt hack it.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #186 on: May 13, 2014, 05:33:48 AM »
micro dick nick melting down due to being cursed with the smallest penis in body building in this thread
T

phil mcgroin

• Getbig III
« Reply #187 on: May 13, 2014, 05:44:14 AM »
Girls and sons who have not been loved by their fathers seek attention once teens and adults to compensate for what they didnt have originally. Fathers either left them alone, or were distant most of the time and not encouraging them. Some even despised them which would shape their personality and the way they d interact with others for the rest of their life.
They are extremistic in everything they do, always looking exageratly for attention, and have troubles adapting to society's rules, because they also have troubles defining their own identity and respecting authority and hierarchy.

Also boys who got picked on by others during childhood and adolescence -often sons without a father figure- try to compensate by lifting weights, to develop muscles and survive in ther male world. They re insecure because they re girly, childish, feminine having been raised by a single mom. They lift obsessively hoping it will transform them into men, to compensate for their lack of influence from a father figure that was not there. Unfortunaltey they can get as big as they can it doesnt cure their insecurity and who they truly are, how they grew up being raised by a single mom. They re no as manly as other men whatever they do, and they often have a big lack of masculine presence they dont know how to balance, hence often being borderline homosexuals while trying to get their manhood back thru various manly activities (mma, cars, weight lifting etc). They are often the ones that, in order to get respect from other males will go the steroids route to get even "bigger" attemptint to cure their insecurity , but being natural not being "enough", they still feel "too small", insecure, amongst other males. The lack of a father figure also often means they didnt have guidance to continue studies and are often working shitty manual jobs.

:D

What you say may be true, but there is many reasons men get into bodybuilding.I agree its almost always to make up for some insecurity.I was the exact opposite of the boy you spoke of.I was the bully and had great parents.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #188 on: May 13, 2014, 05:45:40 AM »
micro dick nick melting down due to being cursed with the smallest penis in body building in this thread

How do we know this?  Not trolling but wondering if someone is going around talking about having a small pecker
A

Thick Nick

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #189 on: May 13, 2014, 05:46:43 AM »
The combined IQ of Simon and bigmc is 6 lol. Both Brits too right? So 6 teeth between them too. Nice.
$

Thick Nick

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #190 on: May 13, 2014, 05:49:36 AM »

How do we know this?  Not trolling but wondering if someone is going around talking about having a small pecker

They got it from Che putting an arrow at my junk in my posing trunks next to some other guys with arrows pointing at their junk in trunks as well. Like it some big shocker that bodybuilders are grape smuggling in posing trunks. The best part is these Einsteins think they bother me with it lol. It's quite comical how obsessed with my junk they are.
$

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #191 on: May 13, 2014, 05:50:21 AM »

How do we know this?  Not trolling but wondering if someone is going around talking about having a small pecker

he admitted it

now he keeps throwing tantrums about it
T

Thick Nick

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #192 on: May 13, 2014, 05:58:10 AM »
he admitted it

now he keeps throwing tantrums about it

I did? Back this claim up and repost my "admission." Lol.

Also stop pm me asking for current pictures of my junk to "confirm" my claims. Seriously what a fruit loop.
$

denarii

• Getbig V
« Reply #193 on: May 13, 2014, 06:12:27 AM »
nope.  or off the internet. I have a rule that I don't take any pictures that  I'd be embarrassed for my mother to know about.  Like I might send a dude a picture of my butt.  Would it ever be my bare ass?  no.  would it ever be my buttHOLE? no.  would it ever have lines of cocaine drawn across it?  no.  because that stuff is all embarrassing.  but my butt is fine and I would send it to nearly anyone without thinking twice.
 so no,  no nudes. speaking for myself,  yup.

fair enough. What about bikini/ posing/progress pics?

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #194 on: May 13, 2014, 06:23:08 AM »
I did? Back this claim up and repost my "admission." Lol.

Also stop pm me asking for current pictures of my junk to "confirm" my claims. Seriously what a fruit loop.

you don't have any junk Nicholas

you are barely even a man
T

Thick Nick

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #195 on: May 13, 2014, 06:31:00 AM »
you don't have any junk Nicholas

you are barely even a man

And since you are obsessed with my junk, what does that make you? Besides self-owned into oblivion of course.

And seriously... No I won't send you pics if my junk.
$

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #196 on: May 13, 2014, 06:33:20 AM »
And since you are obsessed with my junk, what does that make you? Besides self-owned into oblivion of course.

And seriously... No I won't send you pics if my junk.

epic grammar

there isn't a camera in the world that can zoom in sufficiently to picture your junk nicky
T

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #197 on: May 13, 2014, 06:35:00 AM »

Ha ha ha....nothing worse than knowing every guy your chick was ever with had a bigger dick than you...god that must suck.

Luckily for me (as usual) I have a very big penis.

Thick Nick

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #198 on: May 13, 2014, 06:36:25 AM »
epic grammar

there isn't a camera in the world that can zoom in sufficiently to picture your junk nicky

When you resort to phone typos, you have already lost. Lol. Don't worry though, there will be other threads you can follow me around in and talk about my junk some more.
$

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #199 on: May 13, 2014, 06:38:47 AM »
When you resort to phone typos, you have already lost. Lol. Don't worry though, there will be other threads you can follow me around in and talk about my junk some more.

you keep going on about it

I am sure you can find fulfilment in other aspects of your life

you have to let the anger go nicky

it is an anchor that weighs a man
T