Author Topic: Berzerkfury Delivers!!!!!!! We should be at war with Saudi Arabia!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 4109 times)

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
what am I putting my account on, that you said that?, no douchebag, I said that!  How did I say that?  BASED ON THE FUCKING CHART YOU POSTED.... Enjoy............. ;)

LOL. There's the meltdown! God damn, it's too easy with you. All anyone has to do is keep pushing you in the right direction and you do all the work for them.

Don't beat yourself up too hard, Hugo. So what if the only people who agree with you are two of the three stooges of this board. At least you tried. You failed, but you did try.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
hey BF, does the title say BF said?  Oh no, it doesn't huh... no shit dichhead, that's because I'm saying it... You delivered the intel that says, we should be focused on Saudis.... now can you say dumbshit ;D

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
LOL. There's the meltdown! God damn, it's too easy with you. All anyone has to do is keep pushing you in the right direction and you do all the work for them.

Don't beat yourself up too hard, Hugo. So what if the only people who agree with you are two of the three stooges of this board. At least you tried. You failed, but you did try.
For a good meltdown you need a lengthy post all bent up.  You delivered a few times, I did not ;D

Fury

• Getbig V
hey BF, does the title say BF said?  Oh no, it doesn't huh... no shit dichhead, that's because I'm saying it... You delivered the intel that says, we should be focused on Saudis.... now can you say dumbshit ;D

Actually, the intel just went to show that the majority of people doing the killing of innocent Iraqis were, in-fact, other Muslims. They happened to be foreign fighters, making them no different from the Americans, and actually worse because they blatantly targeted civilians. Yet, they were given a free pass by dipshits like you because they happen to be Muslim. That is the point I was trying to make.

Stop trying to spin it. You're failing MISERABLY.

And melting down horribly to boot.

For a good meltdown you need a lengthy post all bent up.  You delivered a few times, I did not ;D

You dug up a post from the Y board made a year ago you spent an extended amount of time searching through my posting history on this board. Then you made a thread about it. Then you went into my photobucket account to get that graph. Then you make two posts in a row. Yes Hugo, that constitutes a meltdown.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Actually, the intel just went to show that the majority of people doing the killing of innocent Iraqis were, in-fact, other Muslims. They happened to be foreign fighters, making them no different from the Americans, and actually worse because they blatantly targeted civilians. Yet, they were given a free pass by dipshits like you because they happen to be Muslim. That is the point I was trying to make.

Stop trying to spin it. You're failing MISERABLY.

And melting down horribly to boot.

You dug up a post from the Y board made a year ago you spent an extended amount of time searching through my posting history on this board. Then you made a thread about it. Then you went into my photobucket account to get that graph. Yes Hugo, that constitutes a meltdown.
I would love to say it did but actually it did not take that long.  I did search because you made a claim I had no memory of on this forum.  As it turns out, you were full of shit, there were no lectures by you here on the insurgency being outsourced as one might say....  This was the closest I could find and it was on the Y, yet you said you have been saying it here for a year... owned.... 

Fury

• Getbig V
I would love to say it did but actually it did not take that long.  I did search because you made a claim I had no memory of on this forum.  As it turns out, you were full of shit, there were no lectures by you here on the insurgency being outsourced as one might say....  This was the closest I could find and it was on the Y, yet you said you have been saying it here for a year... owned.... 

Haha, so a "quick" search as you claim (which is bullshit, because you stopped posting for almost a half hour), proves your point? Sorry. Go ask HH6, because I know we both commented on this. Sorry kid, you lost. Your point was proven wrong (as usual) and no amount of spinning will change it. You can try to save face, but does it really matter? Anyone with half a brain knows you're batshit crazy.

Stop melting down. It's embarrassing. You admitting to searching through 1+ years of my posting history doesn't really cast you in a good light. Does nothing but show you're obsessive.

Hereford

• Getbig V
They got it? LOL. Jag and Benny are probably in the top 3 of people who hate me on this board. Yes, you got your point across. You could've said anything and they would've nodded in agreement.

What it boils down to is that you're a little sissy who won't put his account on the line and is now trying (unsuccessfully I might add) to spin this thread around after I systematically picked your argument apart. It's not surprising that Jag and Benny nod in agreement with you. I have reason to believe that both of them are, in-fact, retarded.

HAHAHAHAHH!!!!!

Just one reason?

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
Haha, so a "quick" search as you claim (which is bullshit, because you stopped posting for almost a half hour), proves your point? Sorry. Go ask HH6, because I know we both commented on this. Sorry kid, you lost. Your point was proven wrong (as usual) and no amount of spinning will change it. You can try to save face, but does it really matter? Anyone with half a brain knows you're batshit crazy.

Stop melting down. It's embarrassing. You admitting to searching through 1+ years of my posting history doesn't really cast you in a good light. Does nothing but show you're obsessive.

I don't think I have a grasp of what the issue is so....as far as Iran goes. We don't talk Iran, in fact some go as far as calling them, "the people in the East, during briefs...read that CIA. Quds forces are all over Southern Iraq...all over is a relative term because we kicked the dog shit out of the militia's they fund and train there. We've captured them there, we 've engaged them in fire fights there....its an open secret. The issue is very political.....We're training the guys who will be taking over in Iraq next year. Alot is happening...I'm pretty friggen busy but I will say...unless something drastic happens...forget Iraq. Its soon going to all Afghanistan all the time. I'd suggest to u internet warriors u bone up on ur reading. The Bear went over the Mountain is very good. 
L