Author Topic: How many more titles will Dexter Jackson win?  (Read 4734 times)

Steve Namat

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • IFBB PRO www.stevenamat.com
Re: How many more titles will Dexter Jackson win?
« Reply #25 on: October 17, 2011, 10:24:55 PM »
Seems like your career ended just when you where getting started. Still off gear?
Well...we'll see...I think I'm a pretty good competitor...I could be much better...we'll see if it's worth it or not...

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #26 on: October 17, 2011, 10:30:18 PM »
Well...we'll see...I think I'm a pretty good competitor...I could be much better...we'll see if it's worth it or not...
Until you have other opportunities besides working at GNC and cleaning houses you might want to stick with BB; and pros don't take time off gear.
T

Steve Namat

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: October 17, 2011, 10:37:50 PM »
Until you have other opportunities besides working at GNC and cleaning houses you might want to stick with BB; and pros don't take time off gear.
As you maybe already know I (or anybody) need at least $3000 a month to live and compete as a pro bodybuilder. I think it's the absolute minimum. And it's better if that money comes from a sponsor...because with my current work schedule I can't imagine a pro contest prep...

About gear...

I'm not mentally ill like so many other guys...if I'm not competing I don't care if I don't look like a pro bodybuilder. I don't give a shit. I'm 5'7", 225, still have some abs, still one of the strongest in the gym...what else I need if I'm not gonna do a show...?

deadz

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: October 17, 2011, 10:46:06 PM »
As you maybe already know I (or anybody) need at least $3000 a month to live and compete as a pro bodybuilder. I think it's the absolute minimum. And it's better if that money comes from a sponsor...because with my current work schedule I can't imagine a pro contest prep...

About gear...

I'm not mentally ill like so many other guys...if I'm not competing I don't care if I don't look like a pro bodybuilder. I don't give a shit. I'm 5'7", 225, still have some abs, still one of the strongest in the gym...what else I need if I'm not gonna do a show...?
How are you going to sell yourself to a sponsor if you don't live the lifestyle and look GREAT? With BB you're all in or you're not.
T

Steve Namat

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: October 17, 2011, 10:49:30 PM »
How are you going to sell yourself to a sponsor if you don't live the lifestyle and look GREAT? With BB you're all in or you're not.
Really? Are you a pro? Or own a supplement company? Please send me your advices to my personal email address. Thank you in advance!  ::)

BTW right now I can't live a better bodybuilding lifestyle.

deadz

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: October 17, 2011, 10:55:16 PM »
Really? Are you a pro? Or own a supplement company? Please send me your advices to my personal email address. Thank you in advance!  ::)

BTW right now I can't live a better bodybuilding lifestyle.
I am just saying if you want to get a sponsor you need to look the part. I personally don't think BB is a good career choice if you can call it that but thats what you seem to want. I respect the fact that you are doing what you need to do to pay your bills but it seems like whatever choice you make at this point you're fucked. You're not making enough working to support you BB career and you don't have the sponsorship you need to make a career out of BB.
T

asiansensation

• Pros
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #31 on: October 17, 2011, 11:04:43 PM »
One of the all time best bodybuilders. I like his muscle bellies and symmetry. Glad that he won an O. He was Mr O , nobody can take away anything from that. However, past 1-2 years i think he must have lost the 'fire' and his physique begins to show sign of 'over the mountain'. Still can win 10k shows easily though when top 5 guys are not there. Been around for a long time and a very consistent bodybuilder and we need to respect that. ;)

Steve Namat

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: October 17, 2011, 11:06:29 PM »
I am just saying if you want to get a sponsor you need to look the part. I personally don't think BB is a good career choice if you can call it that but thats what you seem to want. I respect the fact that you are doing what you need to do to pay your bills but it seems like whatever choice you make at this point you're fucked. You're not making enough working to support you BB career and you don't have the sponsorship you need to make a career out of BB.
No shit.  ;D

Yea, you're right.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #33 on: October 17, 2011, 11:15:56 PM »
classiest physique in the ifbb for about a decade now

Steve Namat

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: October 17, 2011, 11:26:40 PM »
One of the all time best bodybuilders. I like his muscle bellies and symmetry. Glad that he won an O. He was Mr O , nobody can take away anything from that. However, past 1-2 years i think he must have lost the 'fire' and his physique begins to show sign of 'over the mountain'. Still can win 10k shows easily though when top 5 guys are not there. Been around for a long time and a very consistent bodybuilder and we need to respect that. ;)
One of my favorites and a cool guy!

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: October 17, 2011, 11:30:13 PM »

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #36 on: October 17, 2011, 11:31:20 PM »
He will do great in the Dwarf Division..