Author Topic: Jeebus Wiggs, is this you?  (Read 5997 times)

alabama ftw

Re: Jeebus Wiggs, is this you?
« Reply #25 on: February 18, 2014, 10:24:41 AM »
It's scary how people who look quite normal can have such awful mental illnesses. If you saw Wiggs you'd think he's just your average (average as in below average intelligence) black man however he's completely cuckoo
Why doesnt his family or some psychiatric hospital help him?

Automation

• Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: February 18, 2014, 10:57:32 AM »
Why doesnt his family or some psychiatric hospital help him?

He's beyond help. Sucked into the conspiracy mindset. If he was a pet, you would have him put down.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #27 on: February 18, 2014, 11:08:22 AM »
I don't know about Napoleon. I stated this before late last year. I believe there has already been a great race war. It's disguised as the Renaissance. Blacks ruled Europe whether you believe it or not. History shows this. It's hidden for control purposes. Can't say or not if whites were suppressed. Blacks were indeed in charge though. as whites are today. This is very difficult info to find and try to piece together. This is what happens though. It's kind of obvious why it's not taught. We'd still be fighting. We are and most don't even know this info.

Now are you going to tell me how you came across this or are you going to ignore the question?

Since I had seen the 1789 date associated with black European rule posted many times on this site (this and BBC World News being the only credible news sources I know of), I decided to google "did blacks rule Europe prior to 1789" to get some clarification (you know, other than the trip I took to Europe, and saw the paintings/frescos in the Doge's Palace and the Vatican, where it was nothing but white faces).  I scrolled down the first page, and there it was, staring me right in the face.  Anyway, clicked on the link, and saw your post on the Historum website.  Very interesting, that Europe was once Afro-Centric, and in documented modern times.  Much like the ancient tribes of Israel that used to rule the Americas (Nephites & Laminites), evidently blacks used to rule Europe, with a black leather glove clad fist. Anyway, whitey seems to be in firm control now, and with all of the documented video/picture evidence of our rule, I don't think there is any way to put the genie back in the bottle.  After the next great race war, all that will be remembered was that Whitey ruled this planet (well, everywhere except East Asia, they are different).  Also, go to iStart Apps, and choose from the available African Language tutorials, get yourself ready to spit that booty chatter at all them Hebrew hoes in West Africa.  Click click, not not durka durka!  :D ;D

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: February 18, 2014, 11:58:18 AM »
I don't know about Napoleon. I stated this before late last year. I believe there has already been a great race war. It's disguised as the Renaissance. Blacks ruled Europe whether you believe it or not. History shows this. It's hidden for control purposes. Can't say or not if whites were suppressed. Blacks were indeed in charge though. as whites are today. This is very difficult info to find and try to piece together. This is what happens though. It's kind of obvious why it's not taught. We'd still be fighting. We are and most don't even know this info.

Now are you going to tell me how you came across this or are you going to ignore the question?

How can both be true?

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #29 on: February 18, 2014, 12:29:05 PM »
So many pale He-bros here in Europe.

Icelord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: February 18, 2014, 12:36:01 PM »
It's scary how people who look quite normal can have such awful mental illnesses. If you saw Wiggs you'd think he's just your average (average as in below average intelligence) black man however he's completely cuckoo

Voice of Doom

• Getbig IV
  • Everything is under control.
« Reply #31 on: February 18, 2014, 12:46:18 PM »
Since Blacks ruled Europe and my ancestors were forced to leave for America...can I ask for reparations?

alabama ftw

« Reply #32 on: February 18, 2014, 12:51:38 PM »
Since Blacks ruled Europe and my ancestors were forced to leave for America...can I ask for reparations?
My parents are Swedish, will Wiggs people pay me to?

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #33 on: February 18, 2014, 01:35:14 PM »
My parents are Swedish, will Wiggs people pay me to?

Pratar du någon Svenska överhuvudtaget? :)

alabama ftw

« Reply #34 on: February 18, 2014, 02:02:54 PM »
Pratar du någon Svenska överhuvudtaget? :)
Uppväxt med svenska och jobbar i Sverige :)

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: February 18, 2014, 02:14:22 PM »

How does a dude named alabama ftw know Chinese?

StreetSoldier4U

• Getbig III
« Reply #36 on: February 18, 2014, 02:15:02 PM »

Maybe he studied Japanese and Chinese at university.

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: February 18, 2014, 02:18:33 PM »

Just go to Liberia & have a nice life  ;D

alabama ftw

« Reply #38 on: February 18, 2014, 02:20:09 PM »
I'm a shapeshifting disinfo agent from the nwo that tries ridicule wiggs so he doesn't tell the truth about the Hebrews :D
You have exposed my gimmick.

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: February 18, 2014, 02:22:06 PM »
You should get a clue. Africa was filled with advanced civilizations that no longer exist. How do you think the colonization of so many countries in Africa happened? There was war. The blacks didn't win...that time.

Blacks never win ......... ;D

StreetSoldier4U

• Getbig III
« Reply #40 on: February 18, 2014, 02:23:39 PM »
According to this wiggs guy blacks are great at building and losing every civilization they've ever had.  My question is why are they currently so terrible at civilization with so much experience?  Are they afraid to lose it again?

doriancutlerman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #41 on: February 18, 2014, 03:08:16 PM »
Wiggs,

This shit is getting REALLY old, dude.  

And when I say old, I mean long past stringy cadaver beef-jerkiness old.  I mean older than mummified Pharaoh dust, which would date back to ...

Oh, wait:  I forgot how you cherry-pick "evidence" to support your claims :LOL:  One minute, the scientific community hits the nail on the head but, at the same time, you won't have any part of their "faulty carbon dating" -- a rather pathetic stolen concept predicated in a massive Begging the Question fallacy.

... and all of that supposed vitriol is coming from someone who gets a kick out of your posts and actually likes you (yes, in spite of the fact I think perhaps 95% of what you say is among the silliest shit I've ever read -- and believe me, that's saying something!).

I don't know what kind of shit you're smoking, but I recommend you back off it at the very least; claims like "blacks ruled Europe 'til the cusp of the 19th century" are so far off the reservation, I can't help but to wonder if you're crazy in addition to being stoned, trolling like you've got entirely too much time on your hands or, perhaps, a combination of both.  Doesn't it take a kind of craziness to piss away hour after hour trolling a place like, of all places, a bodybuilding/it's "only gay if you want it to be" place like Getbig? :D

One of my undergrad degrees was in literature.  My favorite literature professor, Dr. Fred Smith, asked us to study and analyze Hogarth paintings in conjunction with various other things from his period (e.g., did his work exaggerate the dire state of affairs in England at the time; if so, what did he hope to accomplish with his body of work?  Etc., etc., etc. multiplied by hundreds of permutations on similar and even wildly disparate themes).  

For those who don't know William Hogarth's work, he died in the mid to late 1700s.  I want to say 1760ish.  (I just checked Google. He died in 1764.)

I encourage folks to search "Hogarth" on Google images.  I don't see any black people, yet you claim Europe was ruled by blacks until a generation after Bill's collective work.  

So ... was he so stupid as to publically posit a society in which your "black rulers" were impotent and that black people essentially didn't exist?  Again, look at his paintings.  Not a negroid in sight.

The whole premise of black people doing this and that before recorded time is a big fucking CROCK.  Yeah, sure, they accomplished so many things ... but said things were all before anyone wrote them down in any kind of enduring record (hmm ... wonder why?), so we're essentially supposed to accept the premise of Mighty Blackie as an article of faith.

Nah, sorry:  Darwinism does a far better job of explaining, well, just about EVERYTHING :D  And for the religious folk among us, I've said it before and I'll say it again:  faith is belief in the absence of proof, the absence of reason.   Even Augustus Caesar, who rejected the pantheon of Roman gods, still reckoned there was some kind of "prime mover."

So say I.  The Big Bang really had no tangible impetus.  For that unfathomably-large amount of matter and energy to spread across the universe ex nihilo ... well.

I tend to believe as Caesar Augustus did:  there is a prime mover, but beyond creating/setting into motion our universe, eh ... it's impossible to say.

On the one hand, I abhor judgmental religious types who, more or less, say, "Believe as I do or you'll go to Hell."

WOOOO! :D

At the same time, I also despise self-absorbed atheists who act like they're the first people to realize that religious faith is, indeed, illogical.  That reminds me of retarded kids who tell older people, like smokers or hot dog-eaters, "Hurr durr, dat is not so gud fer you!"

Who is the bigger fool:  the one who continues to follow a self-destructive but pleasurable path, or some half-wit who thinks he's being profound when he points out the bloody fucking obvious? :D~

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #42 on: February 18, 2014, 04:38:46 PM »
Wiggs,

This shit is getting REALLY old, dude.  

And when I say old, I mean long past stringy cadaver beef-jerkiness old.  I mean older than mummified Pharaoh dust, which would date back to ...

Oh, wait:  I forgot how you cherry-pick "evidence" to support your claims :LOL:  One minute, the scientific community hits the nail on the head but, at the same time, you won't have any part of their "faulty carbon dating" -- a rather pathetic stolen concept predicated in a massive Begging the Question fallacy.

... and all of that supposed vitriol is coming from someone who gets a kick out of your posts and actually likes you (yes, in spite of the fact I think perhaps 95% of what you say is among the silliest shit I've ever read -- and believe me, that's saying something!).

I don't know what kind of shit you're smoking, but I recommend you back off it at the very least; claims like "blacks ruled Europe 'til the cusp of the 19th century" are so far off the reservation, I can't help but to wonder if you're crazy in addition to being stoned, trolling like you've got entirely too much time on your hands or, perhaps, a combination of both.  Doesn't it take a kind of craziness to piss away hour after hour trolling a place like, of all places, a bodybuilding/it's "only gay if you want it to be" place like Getbig? :D

One of my undergrad degrees was in literature.  My favorite literature professor, Dr. Fred Smith, asked us to study and analyze Hogarth paintings in conjunction with various other things from his period (e.g., did his work exaggerate the dire state of affairs in England at the time; if so, what did he hope to accomplish with his body of work?  Etc., etc., etc. multiplied by hundreds of permutations on similar and even wildly disparate themes).  

For those who don't know William Hogarth's work, he died in the mid to late 1700s.  I want to say 1760ish.  (I just checked Google. He died in 1764.)

I encourage folks to search "Hogarth" on Google images.  I don't see any black people, yet you claim Europe was ruled by blacks until a generation after Bill's collective work.  

So ... was he so stupid as to publically posit a society in which your "black rulers" were impotent and that black people essentially didn't exist?  Again, look at his paintings.  Not a negroid in sight.

The whole premise of black people doing this and that before recorded time is a big fucking CROCK.  Yeah, sure, they accomplished so many things ... but said things were all before anyone wrote them down in any kind of enduring record (hmm ... wonder why?), so we're essentially supposed to accept the premise of Mighty Blackie as an article of faith.

Nah, sorry:  Darwinism does a far better job of explaining, well, just about EVERYTHING :D  And for the religious folk among us, I've said it before and I'll say it again:  faith is belief in the absence of proof, the absence of reason.   Even Augustus Caesar, who rejected the pantheon of Roman gods, still reckoned there was some kind of "prime mover."

So say I.  The Big Bang really had no tangible impetus.  For that unfathomably-large amount of matter and energy to spread across the universe ex nihilo ... well.

I tend to believe as Caesar Augustus did:  there is a prime mover, but beyond creating/setting into motion our universe, eh ... it's impossible to say.

On the one hand, I abhor judgmental religious types who, more or less, say, "Believe as I do or you'll go to Hell."

At the same time, I also despise self-absorbed atheists who act like they're the first people to realize that religious faith is, indeed, illogical.  That reminds me of retarded kids who tell older people, like smokers or hot dog-eaters, "Hurr durr, dat is not so gud fer you!"

Who is the bigger fool:  the one who continues to follow a self-destructive but pleasurable path, or some half-wit who thinks he's being profound when he points out the bloody fucking obvious? :D~

Dude, get that well thought out, articulate shit outta here, this is Getbig! :D ;D

alabama ftw

« Reply #43 on: February 19, 2014, 12:47:01 AM »

Wiggs has already debunked that. Its white science, so it doesn't count. The spacelizards with the white race is hiding the fact that blacks are the superior race.

MANGOOS

• Getbig III
« Reply #44 on: February 19, 2014, 01:10:33 AM »
Dont be harsh with wiggs, hes hebrew and we all know what hebrews have given to humanity - he just wants to feel better.  ::)

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #45 on: February 19, 2014, 01:30:43 AM »
LOL! No, that's not me. But he's telling the truth. You fellas need to learn to deal with it. You've been living under a lie. It is all us that have been brainwashed by the victors. Now the truth is coming out. I don't have the time go back and forth 20 pages so I'll leave it at that. Good find though. How in the hell did you come across that? lol

Honest question Wiggs,

I have documentation from the ship my gggggggrandfather was brought to Virginia on from Liverpool in the 1750's. This is a direct ancestor.

How do you explain that? ???

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: February 19, 2014, 01:30:50 AM »
Dont be harsh with wiggs, hes hebrew and we all know what hebrews have given to humanity

Wars in the middle east, which ultimately lead to 9/11. The Rothschilds, Lehman Brothers and Goldman Sachs. The Atom Bomb...the list goes on.

S

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #47 on: February 19, 2014, 01:32:40 AM »
This was found inside Buckinham palace:

ROFL

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: February 19, 2014, 01:36:36 AM »
Yup, forgot the Arabs. Well, sort of. Egyptians are Arabs but only one division of said race.

Even way after the egyptians, the gulf arabs and north african arabs engaged in slave trade extensively for many centuries, its documented in the Quran which is nearly 1500 years old and the practice was maintained and slowly vanished in the 20th century.

S

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #49 on: February 19, 2014, 03:18:12 AM »

Då har du haft bra föräldrar! När åkte du till Sverige och började jobba?

Uppväxten var i US antar jag, hur länge var du där? 20 år?