Author Topic: Getbig - want to apologize  (Read 19616 times)

ismoseppo

Re: Getbig
« Reply #75 on: March 19, 2014, 07:11:07 PM »
i dont think i can make it. but have a friendy who said hed be happy to drop by and say hello for me. once i have investigated further what i have is indeed your proper addy i'll be sure to tell him hes more than welcome to come say hi.

youre sending someone to say hello to alex? long way to go

send them to me---I quit giving a shit a long time ago. Ive had people show up at my door and shove a sawed off shotgun in my face. I had 4 people show up, 1 with a taser 2 with handguns.

The life Ive lived makes your American Eagle  wearing scared of your own shadow life look pale

you
simply
dont
matter

ismoseppo

« Reply #76 on: March 19, 2014, 07:11:48 PM »
Thanks for your honesty. No offense but you're very stupid however I admire your commitment to this place.

you caught that too? I was like, holy fuck how can someone be that dumb?

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #77 on: March 19, 2014, 07:12:35 PM »
although I said I wouldnt address you I have one thing to say---and it is in all bottom line honesty

you are the single least intimidating person on getbig. I have never worried for half a second about you.

Groink on the other hand, I half expected him to show up at my door and stomp me. I should never mess with him

im not an imtimidating guy josh. in fact im prolly the least intimidating person you could meet. but just the fact that you and fatalice keep referring to how much of an alpha im not makes me think im in your minds im a lot more of it than you wish to give me credit for.

and i could really honestly care less what you worry about or dont worry about. the lion doesnt concern himself with the troubles of the flea.

but thanks for sharing anyway.
b

ismoseppo

« Reply #78 on: March 19, 2014, 07:14:09 PM »
im not an imtimidating guy josh. in fact im prolly the least intimidating person you could meet. but just the fact that you and fatalice keep referring to how much of an alpha im not makes me think im in your minds im a lot more of it than you wish to give me credit for.

and i could really honestly care less what you worry about or dont worry about. the lion doesnt concern himself with the troubles of the flea.

but thanks for sharing anyway.

no
we refer you as that because you genuinely come across as non intimidating
you seriously would not have survived what i have been through. Im not being arrogant or tough. You would have crawled under the covers

NightTrain

« Reply #79 on: March 19, 2014, 07:15:20 PM »

send them to me---I quit giving a shit a long time ago. Ive had people show up at my door and shove a sawed off shotgun in my face. I had 4 people show up, 1 with a taser 2 with handguns.

The life Ive lived makes your American Eagle  wearing scared of your own shadow life look pale

you
simply
dont
matter

8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

Manly peaceness of peace.

I like no one deep down. He gets all reved up and think it's all business. X told me he's a nervy "edgy" guy but very sweet once you know him better.

I bet he's just very insecure and feels like he has a lot to prove. I kinda feel for him, heavy weight on his shoulder he shouldn't have to carry and just accept his limitations.

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: March 19, 2014, 07:15:50 PM »

The life Ive lived makes your American Eagle  wearing scared of your own shadow life look pale

you
simply
dont
matter

hahaha calm down topgun.

holy fuck.

'i had 4 guys with guns show up! one had a taser! the other guy had one of those laser pointers and kept shining it in my eyes! holy fuck it was unnerving!'

hahahahahaha holy fuck ya you've def seen some rough shit holmes.
b

NightTrain

« Reply #81 on: March 19, 2014, 07:17:47 PM »

ismoseppo

« Reply #82 on: March 19, 2014, 07:20:19 PM »

hahaha calm down topgun.

holy fuck.

'i had 4 guys with guns show up! one had a taser! the other guy had one of those laser pointers and kept shining it in my eyes! holy fuck it was unnerving!'

hahahahahaha holy fuck ya you've def seen some rough shit holmes.

it makes no difference that you laugh
I know what Ive been through---I dont have to bullshit about it---you laugh cause you know factually that what I have lived is not in your scope. Go back to suburbia. If I would have had the choice, I would have chosen your life too. If you have this so called friend in Regina, toss him my name. If he falls anywhere near my age I'll lay odds he's heard me name. Zero ego there. Just the way it is

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: March 19, 2014, 07:22:12 PM »
8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

Manly peaceness of peace.

I like no one deep down. He gets all reved up and think it's all business. X told me he's an nervy "edgy" guy but very sweet once you know him better.

I bet he's just very insecure and feels like he has a lot to prove. I kinda feel for him, heavy weight on his shoulder he shouldn't have to carry and just accept his limitations.

i stand corrected. you have spoken with him. im a genuine sweetheart.

too bad thats the only accurate part of your post. stick to eating subs and avoid clinical assessment in the future, stella.

b

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: March 19, 2014, 07:27:00 PM »
it makes no difference that you laugh
I know what Ive been through---I dont have to bullshit about it---you laugh cause you know factually that what I have lived is not in your scope. Go back to suburbia. If I would have had the choice, I would have chosen your life too. If you have this so called friend in Regina, toss him my name. If he falls anywhere near my age I'll lay odds he's heard me name. Zero ego there. Just the way it is

slow down champ lol holy fuck hahahahaha reading his post is like watching a fucking rambo movie. hahahaha

b

ismoseppo

« Reply #85 on: March 19, 2014, 07:30:34 PM »
slow down champ lol holy fuck hahahahaha reading his post is like watching a fucking rambo movie. hahahaha

thats what I mean
your laughter screams insecurity. There is no genuine response in you. Its all good

NightTrain

« Reply #86 on: March 19, 2014, 07:31:53 PM »
i stand corrected. you have spoken with him. im a genuine sweetheart.

too bad thats the only accurate part of your post. stick to eating subs and avoid clinical assessment in the future, stella.

LOL @ your "accuracy" POV... just calling it like I see it and how it was told to me... don't be so edgy it's not that serious, I kinda feel bad for you, obsessively posting about why your pseudo threads about us were deleted, your fake pics which we know by now...

Like Josh said you try hard but still don't matter. I take the time reply to your post out of nostalgia.... is it worth my time?

ismoseppo

« Reply #87 on: March 19, 2014, 07:33:09 PM »
LOL @ your "accuracy" POV... just calling it like I see it and how it was told to me... don't be so edgy it's not that serious, I kinda feel bad for you, obsessively posting about why your pseudo threads about us were deleted, your fake pics which we know are by now...

Like Josh said you try hard but still don't matter. I take the time reply to your post out of nostalgia.... is it worth my time?

well said

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: March 19, 2014, 07:36:26 PM »
thats what I mean
your laughter screams insecurity. There is no genuine response in you. Its all good

actually bro, that is a genuine response to you.

b

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #89 on: March 19, 2014, 07:41:29 PM »
although I said I wouldnt address you I have one thing to say---and it is in all bottom line honesty

you are the single least intimidating person on getbig. I have never worried for half a second about you.

Groink on the other hand, I half expected him to show up at my door and stomp me. I should never mess with him

Fuck it lets talk turkey...out on the g&o so everyone can throw their two fkng cents in...LOL.

When someone gets into your shit it bugs you out...but then you take a step back and think.

I never really thought anything was going to happen after my initial reaction. As crazy as you are...you're not going to harass a 12 year old girl.  A...because I just didnt think you would. And B the authorities do not take that shit lightly. Trust me I checked. I have about 30 screenshots saved . But you never really did anything, so I never did anything.

My attitude is no real harm..no foul.  Yeah you scared me and made me look like a dick in front of Getbig.mission accomplished...oh fucking well.  People worry more about their getbig "image" than they do about their real life....LOLOL... god FORBID you arent perceived as the perfect person at all times.

Like I just said earlier...all the fucking bigmouths here would react the same..if not worse (shizzo)  if someone reached out and touched them.

ismoseppo

« Reply #90 on: March 19, 2014, 07:48:07 PM »

Fuck it lets talk turkey...out on the g&o so everyone can throw their two fkng cents in...LOL.

When someone gets into your shit it bugs you out...but then you take a step back and think.

I never really thought anything was going to happen after my initial reaction. As crazy as you are...you're not going to harass a 12 year old girl.  A...because I just didnt think you would. And B the authorities do not take that shit lightly. Trust me I checked. I have about 30 screenshots saved . But you never really did anything, so I never did anything.

My attitude is no real harm..no foul.  Yeah you scared me and made me look like a dick in front of Getbig.mission accomplished...oh fucking well.  People worry more about their getbig "image" than they do about their real life....LOLOL... god FORBID you arent perceived as the perfect person at all times.

Like I just said earlier...all the fucking bigmouths here would react the same..if not worse (shizzo)  if someone reached out and touched them.

you just stated what my major issue was
I cared more about being "avesher from getbig" than I did about leading a normal life. Thats all over now

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #91 on: March 19, 2014, 07:49:50 PM »

real dude response,not groincoppercoinefferecen t persona,, 8)

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #92 on: March 19, 2014, 07:55:26 PM »
I think bringing back the Avesher show would do Getbig some good. Make some all new episodes with some great hi jinx and shenanigans...

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: March 19, 2014, 07:57:45 PM »
I cared more about being "avesher from getbig" than I did about leading a normal life. Thats all over now

yes yes, now your just going to be normal. see how easy it is?

most people cant quit smoking. your going to alter your whole chemical make up and change who you are at your most base level.

well done sir.

lol
b

ismoseppo

« Reply #94 on: March 19, 2014, 08:00:10 PM »
yes yes, now your just going to be normal. see how easy it is?

most people cant quit smoking. your going to alter your whole chemical make up and change who you are at your most base level.

well done sir.

lol

guess time will tell

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: March 19, 2014, 08:01:33 PM »

I think that would be true of a lot of people. Just not to that extent.

I'm 49 years old and I find good lighting and take muscle pics and post them..

We all have our shit.  Except of course the anonymous majority....they are all absolute perfection.

This place is so fucking fake.....LOL.

NightTrain

« Reply #96 on: March 19, 2014, 08:02:52 PM »
real dude response,not groincoppercoinefferecen t persona,, 8)

X10¹².... Groink is a voice of reason... we all go batshit and get in the moment and do stupid stuff but once you put it back into perspective, it is what it is.

Groink, you know I Love you like a big brother I never had, would you volunteer to spend some time with "no one" to explain him that it's not that serious? I think he just overnighted Xanax as we speak to deal with this thread.  ;D

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: March 19, 2014, 08:06:55 PM »
X10¹².... Groink is a voice of reason... we all go batshit and get in the moment and do stupid stuff but once you put it back into perspective, it is what it is.

Groink, you know I Love you like a big brother I never had, would you volunteer to spend some time with "no one" to explain him that it's not that serious? I think he just overnighted Xanax as we speak to deal with this thread.  ;D

translation:

'be my friend! accept me! lets all be in the same group!'

jesus you're weak.
b

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: March 19, 2014, 08:09:02 PM »
translation:

jesus you're weak. a fat, weak, blubbery, sociopathic socially stunted and awkward tool.

lemme know if i left anything out.

I like both you guys.....on the sideline here.

ismoseppo

« Reply #99 on: March 19, 2014, 08:10:23 PM »
translation:

jesus you're weak.

but you went with the majority against me and alex and dont seem to independent.

so pot kettle black here?