Author Topic: Hey Mods!  (Read 1218 times)

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
Hey Mods!
« on: September 20, 2007, 03:53:04 PM »
I noticed everyone likes to predict the outcomes of the fights. You guys ever think about making it some type of ongoing contest? Like say 10 people want to pick em and you make a sticky and keep track of who is winning, etc. A little competition is fun.
E

SinCitysmallGUY

• Getbig V
  • FIST-ta-CUFF Radio
Re: Hey Mods!
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2007, 03:54:09 PM »
I noticed everyone likes to predict the outcomes of the fights. You guys ever think about making it some type of ongoing contest? Like say 10 people want to pick em and you make a sticky and keep track of who is winning, etc. A little competition is fun.

That sounds like it would be a good thing... Talk to Chute...

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2007, 03:56:51 PM »

yes ive been thinking of this and mentioned it to ron, unfortunately as im not a mod at the mo i cant do it.

chuteboxe spent all his energy for now, he had a round of his cut n paste of the week, the good ol mma salaries from mmaweekly so i wouldnt get my hopes up.
Z

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2007, 04:06:32 PM »
yes ive been thinking of this and mentioned it to ron, unfortunately as im not a mod at the mo i cant do it.

chuteboxe spent all his energy for now, he had a round of his cut n paste of the week, the good ol mma salaries from mmaweekly so i wouldnt get my hopes up.

Well, maybe someone else could run it. I think it would be fun to keep track of who is the best at picking the winners. It would work best if a mod ran it though, the fights gotta be posted on time to make sure everyone gets ample time to make picks etc. It would probably take some work, but it could be cool.
E

*ChuteBoxe*

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: September 20, 2007, 05:37:13 PM »

Or, I just got back from working out, because unlike you, I have a life outside of sitting in my moms basement making up stories and being a glutton.
Predictions
 40/61

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: September 20, 2007, 05:39:24 PM »
Do you 3 plan on spending all your time arguing on this board now? What about a contest to pick winners? Can we talk about it without you 3 bickering?
E

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #6 on: September 20, 2007, 05:40:39 PM »
Or, I just got back from working out, because unlike you, I have a life outside of sitting in my moms basement making up stories and being a glutton.

Boasting about working out on Getbig is like boasting about owning a PS3 on a video games forum.

You're not very bright are you son  ::)
Z

SinCitysmallGUY

• Getbig V
  • FIST-ta-CUFF Radio
« Reply #7 on: September 20, 2007, 05:45:28 PM »
Do you 3 plan on spending all your time arguing on this board now? What about a contest to pick winners? Can we talk about it without you 3 bickering?

Hey A$$hole I wasn't arguing I was saying that it would be a good idea.. I think it would be a good idea.. Could bring some fun to the up and coming fights.. It would be interesting to see who would call the most.. I say I am in the top 3... haha but why would I not say that.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #8 on: September 20, 2007, 05:47:48 PM »

I'll take care of it later.

First picks to watch is for the next UFC, I myself have some originals picks for that fight I haven't seen anyone else picked.
Z

*ChuteBoxe*

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: September 20, 2007, 05:49:11 PM »
Done
Predictions
 40/61

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: September 20, 2007, 05:50:00 PM »
E

SinCitysmallGUY

• Getbig V
  • FIST-ta-CUFF Radio
« Reply #11 on: September 20, 2007, 05:52:53 PM »
cool 8)

Danny boy my bad I was in the middle of doing something and meant to put a J/k after I called you an A$$hole.. my bad brother I just realized I didnt do that...  :o

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: September 20, 2007, 06:03:12 PM »
Danny boy my bad I was in the middle of doing something and meant to put a J/k after I called you an A$$hole.. my bad brother I just realized I didnt do that...  :o

No worries
E