Author Topic: Galeniko please grace us with your nutritional strategy  (Read 451890 times)

Nicademus

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
Re: Galeniko please grace us with your nutritional strategy
« Reply #850 on: June 08, 2013, 09:28:25 AM »
I agree, un-merge the thread or change the title at least.

Tedim

• Getbig V
  • "Ну GetBig, ну погоди"
« Reply #851 on: June 08, 2013, 10:52:28 AM »
What a colossal fail by the mods....stupafuks.

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #852 on: June 08, 2013, 11:24:27 AM »
Thread ruined. Wtf?

What a colossal fail by the mods....stupafuks.

How is the thread ruined?  Because less than ONE page of another topic on a 54 page thread was merged in  ::)  Bunch of whineyass cry babies.

...and NO I did not merge it!

:

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #853 on: June 08, 2013, 11:32:34 AM »
nah,missus, theres a whole 20 pages thread merged into this,it seems.

i also request to delete shizzo81s drunk ramblings to be deleted if thats possible.his every single post in this thread is as useless as diarheea on a restaurant meal

thanks

Sorry.  Didn't see that.  I only looked at page one and then the last 2 or 3 pages.  If you want to point out on what page the garbage starts, I'd be happy to get rid of it.
:

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #854 on: June 08, 2013, 11:43:20 AM »
I have been on GB for what seems forever - and have to say this thread - Galeniko has probably provided the most detailed, workable, realistic, plan to date.

What is better though - is that he accurately describes the mental reality of what this bullshit takes to get in shape.  Sacrifice and Time

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #855 on: June 08, 2013, 12:08:22 PM »
Been hammering away at this diet for a while now.  Albeit drinking a little more booze than most of you. Wine and a beer with meals every third or forth day. I'm not stopping that.  Cardio is really my saving grace. Feeling good and lose more fat than taking any fat burner. Almost summer ready another few weeks.

Looking lean and mean!

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #856 on: June 08, 2013, 12:20:28 PM »
yah, what is known as processed food, lets just say theres no room for any such in this diet.

this diet reqiures the proper nutritious energy needed, or it will simply fail.

nothing halts fatburning as badly as those processed shit foods,while giving you fuck all energy.

takes a while for the body to clean up the mess such food causes.

sugars with saturated fats in the same meal for diet?good luck with that.
Ground Beef is processed.  We don`t eat the Cow like a lion would do.  Same with any source of protein.

deceiver

• Getbig IV
  • onetimehard appreciation team
« Reply #857 on: June 08, 2013, 12:21:42 PM »
now,now.holdon.

im browsing through this threadfrom thebegining,didnt even readall yet, will adresssome things.

i have looked into scientific studies and started athread,and the above does matter.

an example, eating 100gramms of protein or cheese will cause 3 times less insulin release compared to100 gramms carbs from bread.

this is significant, esp considering how when bloodsugar levels go up and down make one tend to binge.

with this diet you have to enter a zone and theres no room for volatile blodsugar levels-spikes

Tt does not.

There were numerous of studies, on restricted calories they replaced 44% of calories to just table sugar. after 6 weeks, no changes in bodyweight, composition, nothing.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9094871

There is no reason to believe insulin spike is any better than insulin elevated for longer period of time. I think there are actually reasons to believe the latter is worse. People were succesfully dieting on high carbs and 1-2 meals per day with 8h feeding period also known as Intermittent Fasting. Obviously, with so many calories packed in one meal, spike is gonna be tremendous simple carbs or not.

Did you know that listening to loud music does not harm your ears? Even if it's VERY loud it's not that bad. What hurts your ears is listening to loud music for longer periods of time, say, many hours.

This is merely an analogy and does not mean NOTHING that it's true but there are situations when spike is better. I can imagine a situation when insulin stops fat burning process but after reaching certain level it does not stop fat burning any more. That's like test - after certain dose you won't get any bigger by taking more. So maybe it's better to get a huge spike and be done with it.

When it comes to appetite... It's up to an individual really. In practice, I've known people who dieted to contest on simple carbs only due to their gastric problems and they saw no difference whatsoever. I can show you pictures, shredded to the bone on simple carbs :P And this guy was mostly natural, he used some winstrol before contest two times or something. That doesn't make much difference tho as you know.

Personally, when I wanna look good I just limit carbs to 100g, get under 2k calories and remaining calories come from fat. Reason why I do this is because carbs bloat me, I retain water and look worse.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #858 on: June 08, 2013, 12:22:44 PM »
yah, what is known as processed food, lets just say theres no room for any such in this diet.

this diet reqiures the proper nutritious energy needed, or it will simply fail.

nothing halts fatburning as badly as those processed shit foods,while giving you fuck all energy.

takes a while for the body to clean up the mess such food causes.

sugars with saturated fats in the same meal for diet?good luck with that.
The guys I posted, Eric and Nunez eat sugar day in and day out and never had a problem with fat loss.

Not trying to argue, but just pointing out that it does work and does not necessarily slow anything down.

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #859 on: June 08, 2013, 12:34:52 PM »
Been hammering away at this diet for a while now.  Albeit drinking a little more booze than most of you. Wine and a beer with meals every third or forth day. I'm not stopping that.  Cardio is really my saving grace. Feeling good and lose more fat than taking any fat burner. Almost summer ready another few weeks.

all the way stud.
b

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #860 on: June 08, 2013, 12:41:47 PM »
yah, but its totaly different aproach, if you add sugar on this diet or bit junkfood, theres to many calories used up for enough protein.
yes, xfactor looking very good there, i hope he doesnt encourage ppl to drink in hope theyll get away with his conditioning, xfactor trains twice a day every day, something to keep in mind ;D
That makes sense.  Too many calories at the end of the day can inhibit fat loss regardless of diet composition.

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #861 on: June 08, 2013, 12:48:21 PM »
so, you do not agree that the drugs I mentioned increase ones metabolic rate?

what does your metabolic rate have to do with anything if you are in a 2k calorie deficit a day?

are you really this stupid? can you explain to me what role your 'metabolic rate' plays in a 2k cal deficit please? im curious to hear about this.

and since we are here i asked you to explain what you meant by your 'fighting the rebound'  ::) comment- where did this come from, where did anyone say you end the system, or stop the diet? what the fuck are you talking about? ? cause really its the stupidest thing i have read in some time. and you say going off clen, t3 and gh causes a 'rebound'? so, if im in a calorie deficit, just what 'rebounds' exactly here? my body weight? i havent manipulated water or sodium as we have already stated earlier in the thread so please explain how the cessation of gh and clen administration causes a 'rebound' here in a calorie deficit and what its effects are. im still waiting for you to answer a question with something that makes sense. feel free to surprise me.

oh heres another beauty maybe you can clarify for me?

It's more than just water and glycogen one willl gain after doing a serious diet after any extended time.  Yes, it can be controlled mostly through diet, but a lot of people easily put on 30-40 pounds within a month after a show and believe me, not all of that is glycogen and water.  Your body is primed to gain any tissue after an extended period of dieting.....fat and muscle.  

really. interesting, so if im in a calorie deficit, and im keeping my cals at my maintenance once every 4 days, and below maintenance for the remainder of the days like this system says to, and thats what you are debating- the system- im going to put on 30-40 pounds if i havent manipulated my water or sodium? can you explain how this happens? what am i putting 30-40 pounds on of then? fat? am i putting on 30-40 pounds of fat in a calorie deficit? muscle then! i must be putting on 30-40 pounds of muscle if i am in a calorie deficit and i havent depleted my sodium or water, cause thats what i asked you to explain earlier- explain to me just exactly is 'rebounding' (fuck your a nunce btw) if im not manipulatiing my sodium or water, and this was your reply.

stop posting you fucking retard. your in way over your head here.
b

deceiver

• Getbig IV
  • onetimehard appreciation team
« Reply #862 on: June 08, 2013, 12:57:12 PM »
what does your metabolic rate have to do with anything if you are in a 2k calorie deficit a day?

are you really this stupid?

so, i asked you to explain what you meant by 'fighting the rebound'  ::) comment after this diet- where did anyone say stopping the diet meant eating 4 k cal a day? cause really its the stupidest thing i have read in some time. and you say going off clen, t3 and gh causes a 'rebound'? so, if im in a calorie deficit, just what 'rebounds' exactly here? my body weight? i havent manipulated water or sodium as we have already stated earlier in the thread so please explain how the cessation of gh and clen administration causes a 'rebound' here in a calorie deficit and what its effects are. im still waiting for you to answer a question with something that makes sense. feel free to surprise me.

oh heres another beauty maybe you can clarify for me?

really. interesting, so if im in a calorie deficit, im going to put on 30-40 pounds if i havent manipulated my water or sodium? can you explain how this happens? what am i putting 30-40 pounds on of then? fat? am i putting on 30-40 pounds of fat in a calorie deficit? muscle then! i must be putting on 30-40 pounds of muscle if i am in a calorie deficit and i havent depleted my sodium or water, cause thats what i asked you to explain earlier- explain to me just exactly is 'rebounding' (fuck your a nunce btw) if im not manipulatiing my sodium or water, and this was your reply.

stop posting you fucking retard. your in way over your head here.

I think he's referring to the fact that huge caloric deficit may lead to slower metabolic rate. By that I mean that you say, before diet you could maintain your weight at 2500 calories. After dieting of 1000 cals when you go back to even 2000 you will rebound and gain fat.

This happened to many people, especially women.

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #863 on: June 08, 2013, 01:05:21 PM »
I think he's referring to the fact that huge caloric deficit may lead to slower metabolic rate. By that I mean that you say, before diet you could maintain your weight at 2500 calories. After dieting of 1000 cals when you go back to even 2000 you will rebound and gain fat.

This happened to many people, especially women.

no. he was talking about the impairment of metabolic rate induced by the cessation of compounds- not the diet. he cant be talking about the diet cause hes never done it. so its 2 totally different things.

so if im in a 2k cal deficit and i stop taking clen im going to get fat? baloon up 30-40 pounds in a few weeks cause i missed my 4iu of gh and 25mcg of clen a day hahahahahaha interesting.

b

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #864 on: June 08, 2013, 01:10:33 PM »
Training is the most important thing.  There are plenty of studies that show Lean Body Mass loss is limited to non-existent if training volume is high and weights are challenging (heavy enough) to the individual regardless of whatever diet puts one in a caloric deficit.

People who don`t train and then try to diet will always look like shit.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #865 on: June 08, 2013, 01:13:11 PM »
i dont seeno reason to ever count calories.

when one has learnedto feel out his bodys needs, theres no need for that.

also, not everyday is same activity wise andmetabolism wise.

fully agreed  with you,as usual
When you eat as much sugar and desserts as I do, counting calories makes it easier to get as much Moravian Sugar Cake in the diet without going overboard.  :D

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #866 on: June 08, 2013, 01:17:50 PM »
Some food that I make would be impossible to judge calories by look and even feel after you eat them.

For instance, I Ferment my Pizza Dough in Olive Oil at times and by day 5 its fully absorbed in the dough, and then I fry it in a butter and Olive Oil mix in a Cast Iron for this specific type of pizza.

Nobody would detect how much Olive Oil is in the dough or how much butter was absorbed.  I could post pictures of things I make and say guess the calories and I guarantee you nobody would get the correct amount.

So I do think in my case, counting and keeping track of calories is a good thing and I don`t find it difficult to do at all.  Takes all of two seconds.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #867 on: June 08, 2013, 01:23:09 PM »
i dont seeno reason to ever count calories.

when one has learnedto feel out his bodys needs, theres no need for that.

also, not everyday is same activity wise andmetabolism wise.

fully agreed  with you,as usual

Unfortunately, a lot of people lose the ability to eat to live, by falling into the bad habit of eating for other reasons which have nothing to do with supplying fuel for your body. If folks actually ate what their bodies and not their emotions craved there would be no need to be concerned about calories and metabolism because these things would come naturally. I am not saying one has to eat stuff which isn't appetizing just to eat clean. If however, on is drinking several diet pops a day, they are throwing their natural and healthy cravings off kilter.

On days when I don't work out, I don't drink protein drinks, nor do I crave them. It could be more habit then anything, but I actually enjoy drinking protein drinks before and after my workout. I am not super cut nor will I likely ever be so. I have no plans to compete. Old men like me wearing a thong on the competition stage just seems creepy to me. While it is good to be healthy and fit regardless of age, competitive bodybuilding is a young person's venture.

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #868 on: June 08, 2013, 01:36:53 PM »

it's a good thing respiratory function is controlled unconsciously cause 'hangclean' would be fucked. only person I have ever met who's almost too stupid to remember to breathe.

us: follow this diet you'll lose weight

bagclean: you'll rebound too hard after when I do a show I put on 30-40 pounds after.

us: your not manipulating sodium or water why would you put on 30 pounds? we're not doing a show here. what the fuck are you talking about?

bagclean: after a show you put on weight cause you stop using gh and t3. you trying to say this doesn't happen?

us: we're not doing a show. what the fuck are you taking about? what the fuck does t3 gh or anything else have to do with what anyone is talking about?

anyone else see a pattern here. holy fuck this guy is a piece of work. wee taking about losing weight. he's taking about who the fuck knows what. lol

hey DILDO. we aren't talking about shows. what the fuck are you talking about?
b

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #869 on: June 08, 2013, 01:38:57 PM »
Unfortunately, a lot of people lose the ability to eat to live, by falling into the bad habit of eating for other reasons which have nothing to do with supplying fuel for your body. If folks actually ate what their bodies and not their emotions craved there would be no need to be concerned about calories and metabolism because these things would come naturally. I am not saying one has to eat stuff which isn't appetizing just to eat clean. If however, on is drinking several diet pops a day, they are throwing their natural and healthy cravings off kilter.

On days when I don't work out, I don't drink protein drinks, nor do I crave them. It could be more habit then anything, but I actually enjoy drinking protein drinks before and after my workout. I am not super cut nor will I likely ever be so. I have no plans to compete. Old men like me wearing a thong on the competition stage just seems creepy to me. While it is good to be healthy and fit regardless of age, competitive bodybuilding is a young person's venture.
Totally useless.  I guess you have never heard of something called Culinary Art.

I eat for pleasure and wouldn`t have it any other way. I don`t care to eat any other way. I have found a way to make this work day in and day out.  I refuse to mindlessly eat as you might do.

“The beginning and root of every good is the pleasure of the stomach. Even wisdom and culture must be referred to this.”- Epicurus

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #870 on: June 08, 2013, 01:40:28 PM »

Furthermore, if you want to play the "only eat to live" game, go to Zimbabwe and have at it. That would suit you well.

monstermunch

• Getbig IV
« Reply #871 on: June 08, 2013, 01:45:32 PM »
I eat for pleasure and wouldn`t have it any other way

But you do look like shit, no?

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #872 on: June 08, 2013, 01:51:56 PM »
But you do look like shit, no?
173.2 today, leanest I have ever been at this weight.  2600 calories, and my calipers read 7-9 percent.  So not much more to go. 

hangclean

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #873 on: June 08, 2013, 01:59:07 PM »
no. he was talking about the impairment of metabolic rate induced by the cessation of compounds- not the diet. he cant be talking about the diet cause hes never done it. so its 2 totally different things.

so if im in a 2k cal deficit and i stop taking clen im going to get fat? baloon up 30-40 pounds in a few weeks cause i missed my 4iu of gh and 25mcg of clen a day hahahahahaha interesting.

in all honesty I was referring to both.  I guess the problem here is I am using my experience in contest prep where one is actually preparing to be their leanest on one certain day.  You are talking about dieting down and maintaining.  As for me never doing a diet like the one you describe, I have indeed done extremely low carb diets in the past and had success, but I have found through trial and error, the low fat moderate carb approach works better for me.

monstermunch

• Getbig IV
« Reply #874 on: June 08, 2013, 01:59:42 PM »
173.2 today, leanest I have ever been at this weight.  2600 calories, and my calipers read 7-9 percent.  So not much more to go. 

Picture speaks a thousand words as they say  ;)