Author Topic: Yanks 5 back of Boston!!!!  (Read 19610 times)

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
Re: Yanks 5 back of Boston!!!!
« Reply #150 on: September 14, 2007, 10:24:51 AM »

And don't forget the fake blood on ol' Curt's shoe :o :D

hahahaha yes! The glorious "bloody sock".  ::)

Schilling's the biggest douche bag in MLB and is probably chock full of illegal substances. But I suppose he's not like Clemens because unlike Clemens, Schill sucks.  ;)

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #151 on: September 14, 2007, 11:09:48 AM »
The pats didnt cheat, see Roger Goodels statment. Who on the sox has ever been accused of steriods? Now tell me how many Yankees have  ;)

The only current Yankee is Giambi, who took them before he ever became a Yankee.  If you want to look at past Yankees, like Sheff, then you have to look at past sox, like Paxton Crawford.  Crawford admitted to using HGH and steroids, and admitted he got them from teammates.

Ortiz has been accused an suspected in print.  Varitek and Nixon were accused by Tom Verducci of SI.
Y

body88

« Reply #152 on: September 14, 2007, 11:17:13 AM »
The only current Yankee is Giambi, who took them before he ever became a Yankee.  If you want to look at past Yankees, like Sheff, then you have to look at past sox, like Paxton Crawford.  Crawford admitted to using HGH and steroids, and admitted he got them from teammates.

Ortiz has been accused an suspected in print.  Varitek and Nixon were accused by Tom Verducci of SI.

Arod has been accused in print. Clemens by other players. Schef linked to Bonds ,and juice, in print, while he was on the roster. Giambi is a master of clever wording. You know what hes admitting, but he says it so he cant get into trouble for what he is saying. Its not a pissing mtach fellas. It was a reply to a post in which a yankee fan called me out.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #153 on: September 14, 2007, 11:24:38 AM »
I also heard that Dice-K is in the Jap mob,Julio Lugo is sleeping with the bat boy,and Willy Mo Pena kicked his dog!!!!! >:(

;D

body88

« Reply #154 on: September 14, 2007, 11:51:20 AM »
I also heard that Dice-K is in the Jap mob,Julio Lugo is sleeping with the bat boy,and Willy Mo Pena kicked his dog!!!!! >:(

;D

Christ you would think with all that time he was spending with bats and bat boys he could get a hit ;)