Author Topic: 50% OFF - NATURADE SUPPLEMENTS for limited time only.  (Read 938 times)

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • http://www.milossarcev.com
50% OFF - NATURADE SUPPLEMENTS for limited time only.
« on: April 04, 2008, 09:31:47 AM »
I am delighted to say that my dear business partners and friends: Rick Robinette and Adam Michelin supported my wish to give members of "Getbig" Bulletin Board 50% OFF Regular prices of each and every NATURADE  product.

"Getbig" members need to enter discount code SARCEV08at checkout to receive 50% discount off their entire order. Wink

If you guys have ANY particular question about any product - please don't hesitate to ask.

For the time being I will let you explore our NATURADE site and hopefully take advantage of this sensational (50% OFF !!!) promotional offer - EXCLUSIVE only to you (and members of my board Wink) ..

http://naturade.com

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • http://www.milossarcev.com
Re: 50% OFF - NATURADE SUPPLEMENTS for limited time only.
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2008, 09:33:18 AM »
http://www.naturadestore.com/ProductDetail.asp?idproduct=106&idCategory=

Feel Younger, Look Younger, Live Younger™*

UltraMAX GOLD™ Advanced Rejuvenation Formula with Alphatrophin plus Somatostatin Inhibiting Complex™ was designed to enhance the body’s natural production of hormones that have been shown to improve physical performance and well-being, and a broad range of health benefits:*

• Promote health & longevity*
• Promote well-being*
• Improve bone health*
• Improve body fat levels*
• Improve lean body mass*
• Improve energy levels*
• Support immune function*
• Support healthy heart function*

Directions for Use: Dissolve one (1) packet of the effervescent powder in 4 to 8 ounces of water. Stir briskly. Use one (1) packet at night before retiring; take for five (5) days and then skip two (2) days. Most effective when taken on an empty stomach, preferably 2 to 4 hours before or after mealtime. For optimum results take for 3 to 6 months consecutively.

Suitable for vegetarian diets. Suitable for Men & Women.

OK, SO WHAT AM I SAYING?

How about if I tell you that with our UltraMAX Gold product you will absolutely, positively, without a doubt - have greater release of your own, natural, endogenous GROWTH HORMONE?

Now - I know that many people don't believe in "potentiating" hormone levels to achieve certain benefits...but what about simply: NOT ALLOWING NATURALLY OCCURING  DECLINE OF GROWTH HORMONE RELEASE DUE TO INHIBITION THAT HAPPENS WITH AGE, AGAIN - DUE TO INCREASED LEVELS OF "AGE RELATED" RAISE OF GROWTH HORMONE INHIBITING HORMONE - SOMATOSTATIN (and simultaneously drop of Acetylcholine levels - so typical in adults "over 35 years of age"...)

Simply - suppressing inhibition will lead to NORMAL RELEASE...and that is EXACTLY what happens if any of you would try to take our UltraMAX Gold...

Our formula is designed to simply LET OUR BODY take control over age related difficulties we are all facing:
#1) Inhibiting inhibition or suppressing suppression equals: minus + minus = plus 
#2) Boosting levels of Growth hormone Releasing hormone equals: plus + plus (maximizing releaser means...well, maximal release...)

http://www.agelessfoundation.com/ultramax_gold.html

I want to say that for years I watched the market and saw many "GH" secretagogues - and never believed in ANY...And I am sure you all know the reasons...

But, in this case I want to point out something that IS different in concept of our ULTRAMAXGOLD - greatest tasting GH "Normalizer"...

What is "Normalizer"?
Well, in my limited English - something that leads to NORMAL...

What I mean by that is:

Common knowledge is that GROWTH HORMONE, naturally occurring hormone in all humans declines as we age...

After certain age body starts "loosing the battle" against AGING PROCESS and in case of GH - levels of SOMATOSTATIN - Growth Hormone Inhibiting Hormone - increases simultaneously and in correspondence to equivalent drop of Acetylcholine levels in our "average aging human"...

So, considering above mentioned many researches thought that acting directly on Acetylcholine/Somatostatin equation we could "prolong our youth" not really by adding something which would cause unnatural GH release...instead "something" that will PREVENT SUPPRESSION caused by "unfortunate" yet inevitable process of aging - we are all exposed to...

I hope that many of you understand what I am saying here...

Young athlete (person) maybe have NO REASON to take this product...(and that is still open for discussion) but older person who is certainly already affected by PROCESS OF AGING could (and will) greatly benefit from our product as WE WOULD TAKE AGING RELATED SUPPRESSION - OUT!

I worked with many athletes and normal clients in last 3 decades and usually "naturals" DON'T WANT to take absolutely ANYTHING that could cause some ELEVATED, above the normal, NOT NATURAL increase of ANYTHING really (but most commonly considered: HORMONE elevation/raise/increase...)...
They would just feel like they are "cheating"!

Well, as I explain them: are you cheating IF you just don't let your AGE cheat you from being able to release NORMAL LEVEL OF GROWTH HORMONE? Should YOUNG natural athlete have advantage over OLDER natural athlete - JUST BECAUSE aged athlete had his/hers somatostatin blocking some of normal daily GH to be released...?

I mean: Is allowing physiological process that would NORMALLY happen in your body - without taking ANYTHING to make it MORE or BETTER...or in any way unnatural - cheating?

At the same time NOT LETTING your (aged) body to take WHAT IS RIGHTFULLY YOURS and what SHOULD BE THERE...(IF IT WASN'T BLOCKED, INHIBITED OR SUPPRESSED - DUE TO AGED RELATED RAISE OF SOMATOSTATIN AND SIMULTANEOUS DROP OF ACETHYLCHOLINE) - aren't you cheating yourself IF you let that happen?

Simply: inhibiting inhibition and/or suppressing suppression will lead to JUST NORMAL...in this case - release of your own, natural, endogenous Growth Hormone...

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2008, 09:35:25 AM »
Do they sell ephedrine? I could use some 50% off ephedrine.
E

LatsMcGee

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2008, 11:56:20 PM »

3 in 1 Muscle Maker NO SUGAR ADDED- NATURAL 16 oz
Builds muscle tissue*, provides more energy*, increases endurance*. All-natural instant formula with Bee Pollen & Chromium Picolinate. 

Our Price :  $16.99 

temporarily out of stock