Author Topic: Noahs Ark Found  (Read 63166 times)

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
Re: Noahs Ark Found
« Reply #225 on: April 28, 2010, 12:08:45 PM »
Exactly.  The hypocrisy of it all is that Christians themselves admit that God is more cruel to them than Satan.

Your kid died?  Oh... God needed an angel.  As if he hasn't gotten millions of them already, he needed a 4 year old.  Never do they say "That damn Satan took my child from me".

You got cancer?  How many times do you hear them claim "Ohhh... Satan is behind this and attacking me?"  None.  Instead it is always "God is testing me".

Your parents get killed in a car crash or leave you an orphan?  You have a rare blood disease?  Born retarded?  Is it Satan being evil and crafty?  No, it is always "God works in mysterious ways.."

Bunch of insecure tards.

Actually, this was the thinking a couple hundred yrs ago. Remember the Salem witch trials. Everything bad or tempting was Satan or his agents.
Remember the book The Scarlet Letter, woman gets impregnated by a man of God, yet she is ostracized and blamed for "tempting" him with her beauty.
Remember the proof that you are not a witch? If you survived a dunking you were a witch, if you died, then you are.
In Ancient Egypt, Rome, Greece everything bad was either blamed on the evil gods or Zeus, Horus and Company and company was testing them.
Basically man has always used a figure more power than him to explain away the things he has no control over.

Btw, I'm glad to see that getbig's intelligent fuckers came out for this thread.

pluck

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #226 on: April 28, 2010, 12:16:04 PM »
I haven't read the whole thread so I missed it but Lurker who said or where are you getting that there isn't free will in heaven?

So you believe in Jesus as your lord and savior?

Which means you don't worship Allah, Zeus, Yaheweh, Buddah. Atheists just go one god further and include Jesus in that category.
Who's the authority on which god to worship?
Every major religion denounces each other.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #227 on: April 28, 2010, 12:28:05 PM »
Remember the proof that you are not a witch? If you survived a dunking you were a witch, if you died, then you are.
'Well, she turned me into a newt...I got better.'

Oldschool Flip

• Getbig IV
  • Eat Balut! High in Protein!
« Reply #228 on: April 28, 2010, 12:33:57 PM »
If god is omnipotent, omnipresent, etc. then he/she/it knows my fate before it even happens, right? If I were to "change" the ending, then how could god be omnipotent if the ending didn't go as he/she/it has forseen? So according to this theory, though we don't know our fate, god does, but we have the "free will" to accept jesus and bask in god's glory. But no christian knows if they really are going to "hell" or "heaven". They are assuming they will based on faith that they have from scriptures written by man thousands of years ago.

Here's my take: if my fate has been decided by god already (I'm either saved or damned) nothing I do will change the outcome. I'll just live my life without the burden, be happy and see how it turns out. ;D

Lol, but I'll tell you what, if I witnessed an amputee grow new limbs immediately after a prayer begging for new ones.................... .I may change my mind. :D

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #229 on: April 28, 2010, 12:37:19 PM »
If god is omnipotent, omnipresent, etc. then he/she/it knows my fate before it even happens, right? If I were to "change" the ending, then how could god be omnipotent if the ending didn't go as he/she/it has forseen? So according to this theory, though we don't know our fate, god does, but we have the "free will" to accept jesus and bask in god's glory. But no christian knows if they really are going to "hell" or "heaven". They are assuming they will based on faith that they have from scriptures written by man thousands of years ago.

Here's my take: if my fate has been decided by god already (I'm either saved or damned) nothing I do will change the outcome. I'll just live my life without the burden, be happy and see how it turns out. ;D

BOOOO!!!  Hisssssssss!!!!!  You heathen.   You are suppose to live your live through justification and faith at the expense of bigotry and suppression of God's other children.  Didn't you know this?  All Christians do.

HICKSON

• Getbig IV
  • Bunch of slack-jaw fagg0ts round here.
« Reply #230 on: April 28, 2010, 12:41:00 PM »
http://www.throneofgod.com/

Good read regarding topic.
Giving 110%

Oldschool Flip

• Getbig IV
« Reply #231 on: April 28, 2010, 12:44:10 PM »

BOOOO!!!  Hisssssssss!!!!!  You heathen.   You are suppose to live your live through justification and faith at the expense of bigotry and suppression of God's other children.  Didn't you know this?  All Christians do.
Lol, think about this:
Many people talk about "god given" gifts or talents. Athleticism, singing, etc. are attributed to god. Which means that god "favored" these people over others.
The rest of us that weren't bestowed these "gifts" are god's low lifes and are supposed to just worship him/her/it even though they were screwed by him.
Now of course the cynical christian will say they have other "gifts" bestowed upon them. Good thing I ain't a midget.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #232 on: April 28, 2010, 12:44:32 PM »
'Well, she turned me into a newt...I got better.'

You see, this just illustrates how ignorant people are, and that most followers of that other big religion tend to think and act in the same manner.
If Jesus were to see how the religion that was named after him has been perverted, Im willing ro bet he'd go Old Testament on everybody. You think that "flood" was bad...pssst! That would small potatoes. Our civilization would be the New Atlantis.. Stories would be told of a great hedonistic society that was technologically advance, but due to perversion of God's Word, was destroyed...and followers would follow the same damn path again and stories would be repeated again to scare people into following said religions.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #233 on: April 28, 2010, 12:45:04 PM »
The can of worms is that if he is omnipotent, then he can do whatever he wants, so there is no reason to have an ark built, do I need to spell it out, he does not exist.  If he did he wouldn't need noah to do it for him.......  Oah and let man continue to cause havoc and chaos, that worked out well didn't it......

If He can do whatever He wants, that means He can do it VIA the Flood, the Ark, and Noah. So what's the complaint, other than His picking a method you don't particularly like?

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #234 on: April 28, 2010, 12:51:27 PM »

Lol, but I'll tell you what, if I witnessed an amputee grow new limbs immediately after a prayer begging for new ones.................... .I may change my mind. :D
(Very) oldie but goodie.

Oldschool Flip

• Getbig IV
« Reply #235 on: April 28, 2010, 12:58:18 PM »
Lol apparently moses and noah weren't the only multi hundred year old people.......... ::)

http://www.abetterhope.com/whois/gen-2.html

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #236 on: April 28, 2010, 12:59:14 PM »
(Very) oldie but goodie.

If atheists were winning since 33 A.D., why have they been crying like babies for the last 1,977 years (give or take a few)?

;D

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #237 on: April 28, 2010, 01:01:03 PM »
If atheists were winning since 33 A.D., why have they been crying like babies for the last 1900 years plus?

;D
;)

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #238 on: April 28, 2010, 01:02:45 PM »
;)

But, they "won", 1,977 years ago. Now, all of a sudden, they don't know!!!

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #239 on: April 28, 2010, 01:07:13 PM »
By the very basis of what heaven is and how to gain entry, free will simply can not exist in heaven.  It is impossible to under the Christian notions and guidelines they bleat about.  

The bleating would be coming from your end, as what you claim would be the equivalent of stating that you can't have free will at your place of employ, simply because you can't flagrantly continue to break certain company policies and still keep your job.

big L dawg

• Getbig V
  • i always tell the truth even when i lie...
« Reply #240 on: April 28, 2010, 01:17:09 PM »
How Old was Noah Again?As I said before no point in trying to have a rational discussion with someone that thinks a man lived hundreds and hundreds of years....LOL...I mean seriously...your dealing with people that basically accept this guy lived to 600 or however many hundred years...they are not rational to Begin with...
DAWG

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #241 on: April 28, 2010, 01:36:24 PM »
How Old was Noah Again?As I said before no point in trying to have a rational discussion with someone that thinks a man lived hundreds and hundreds of years....LOL...I mean seriously...your dealing with people that basically accept this guy lived to 600 or however many hundred years...they are not rational to Begin with...
If the Obama administration can be credited with something: one of the first things it did was put scientists back in control of the national science agenda and toss out all the benders that Bush placed in positions of scientific administrative power. Oh brother. 

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #242 on: April 28, 2010, 01:46:03 PM »
If the Obama administration can be credited with something: one of the first things it did was put scientists back in control of the national science agenda and toss out all the benders that Bush placed in positions of scientific administrative power. Oh brother. 
Who was in control before the scientists got back in control?

big L dawg

• Getbig V
« Reply #243 on: April 28, 2010, 01:56:18 PM »

Yep..but to the religious extremist that just reinforces there absurd Obama is the Antichrist rhetoric...although Who's that goof ball I always see on TV talking to stadiums full of sheep..always talks in a monotone voice...brown wavy hair...real creepy dude...I could see him being the false profit :D
DAWG

Oldschool Flip

• Getbig IV
« Reply #244 on: April 28, 2010, 02:00:19 PM »
christians are suckers for preaching.............da ng, maybe I should take it up and make millions at the expense of others!

big L dawg

• Getbig V
« Reply #245 on: April 28, 2010, 02:03:17 PM »
christians are suckers for preaching.............da ng, maybe I should take it up and make millions at the expense of others!

It's the oldest scam there is man...You can milk people out of 10% or more...It's an age old hustle is right up there with prostitution...
DAWG

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #246 on: April 28, 2010, 02:18:08 PM »
christians People are suckers for preaching.............da ng, maybe I should take it up and make millions at the expense of others!
And you're a Flip!? What is The Philippines, like, 98% Catholic or something?    ;D

Oldschool Flip

• Getbig IV
« Reply #247 on: April 28, 2010, 02:26:02 PM »
And you're a Flip!? What is The Philippines, like, 98% Catholic or something?    ;D
Yep, flip I be. And sorry to say it, but flips are suckers for Catholicism. Like any religion, if your family is in it, you'll probably also be in it when born. I just got smart and didn't just follow the flock.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #248 on: April 28, 2010, 02:27:16 PM »
Carl Sagan and I are discussing a resolutuion on the phone at this moment.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #249 on: April 28, 2010, 02:28:41 PM »
The problem with religions can be equated with the recent gay movement.  I don't care what you believe in or do behind closed doors, just keep that shit out of my face.  Problem is religious freaks are all around pushing their beliefs on you, just as gays are everywhere in the media showing off.  How many reality shows now have at least one gay person on it?  Every one.  They try to cover all demographics by having all whites, one black, maybe one asian and a gay person.

Do what you want, believe what you want, but don't try to convince me that what you do is better than what I do.  There's not such thing as an intelligent debate on religion with religious people.  All they do is get angry and spout hate at you and really have nothing to back them up other than a book written by people years after events supposedly happened.

How did christianity and islam get so big anyways?  From love?  From talking?  Neither, from war.  They invaded villages, cities, countries and forced it on you.  Believe or we'll kill you.  Nice fucking faiths.

The worst part is 90% of what religions preach today isn't what was originated but was adopted over time.  Rituals like praying, using prayer beads, having odd ceremonies.  Christians and muslims can't even agree within their own religion.  Southern baptists differ from catholics who differ from protestants etc... 

Even politics today mirror what religion has been doing for years.  Having you follow from fear and not belief. Fear the gov, fear the terrorist, fear this, fear that.  Americans are scared of their own fucking shadow today, just like the average religious freak is.  They are afraid of God, afraid of the devil. Scared to do anything that will not grant them in a place like heaven.  A place that no one has ever proved exists.

Shame on everyone.