Author Topic: Do you believe in Jesus?  (Read 55538 times)

buselmo

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
Re: Do you believe in Jesus?
« Reply #175 on: October 24, 2011, 09:11:06 PM »
Does that make you feel special? Little bitch I would smash your nose in if you ever said or showed me something like that face to face.

love thy brother, love thy neighboor... or what not...

but when shit hits the fan, kill thy brother and kill thy neighboor...

muslims always say "no, you understand wrong! it's a minority who think you should kill infidels and take over the world cuz they understood wrong! the quran and prophet teach us love, forgiveness, understanding, and freedom no matter what! their strongest teaching is self control, and that's why muslims are thought to have the strongest self control, look at how they fast in ramadhan and pray throughout the night"

then a funny pic of the prophet is on a news paper...

5 minutes later... "ALLAHU AKBAR!!!! KILL INFIDELS!!!!"
and all shit breaks loose...

que muslims who say "those guys are idiots and those aren't the teachings of islam!" and insult the prophet then have them foaming at the mouth with pitch forks and bazookas in 3... 2... 1...

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #176 on: October 24, 2011, 09:12:12 PM »
If evolution is true and God doesnt exist:

1.You are nothing but stardust that came from a cosmic burp 18 billion years ago.
2.There is no purpose to life except to have fun and pass on your genes.
3.When you die you get recycled into a worm or a plant.
4.There is no such thing as right or wrong, there are no absolutes. So why not kill each other?
5.You are an accident and have little or no value.
6.The universe will not miss you when you are gone.
7.Your presence here is a burden on the planet since you are one of the polluters. It would be better for the world if you died.

None of this changes anything. Each point may be true. It may all really suck that bad.

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
« Reply #177 on: October 24, 2011, 09:13:26 PM »
haha, practically every single one of those points have already been refuted

And nothing more than "truth doesn't please me so I won't accept it".

EwaBeachBoy

• Getbig IV
« Reply #178 on: October 24, 2011, 09:13:59 PM »
I know Hitler's beliefs, and I know people looked the other way while it happened. But still, where was God? While decent people suffered unimaginable horror, where was God? Individually, they were mostly decent people.

Don't get me wrong, I don't believe Christians or Christianity are bad, I just think it's all hopeless.

God was there. He didnt go anywhere.

He gave man free will.

What did you exect him to do? Force people to stop being evil to each other? That wouldnt be free will.

It was men (humans that did this), not God.

We live in a flawed creation....

One day people will be held accountable for their actions wether it is good or evil.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #179 on: October 24, 2011, 09:15:43 PM »
God was there. He didnt go anywhere.

He gave man free will.

What did you exect him to do? Force people to stop being evil to each other? That wouldnt be free will.

It was men (humans that did this), not God.

We live in a flawed creation....

One day people will be held accountable for their actions wether it is good or evil.

Then prayer is pointless.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #180 on: October 24, 2011, 09:17:09 PM »
And nothing more than "truth doesn't please me so I won't accept it".

Um, no!
X

EwaBeachBoy

• Getbig IV
« Reply #181 on: October 24, 2011, 09:18:37 PM »

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #182 on: October 24, 2011, 09:18:44 PM »
if jesus had to tell u to be a nice person u got big problems

I'd love to go back in time and butt rape jesus as he carried the cross. Like think about it, poor guy, he's going to go die and people are throwing rocks and shit and he's got a motherfucking tree strapped to his back, and it's like the climax when he is about to reach the place he's going to, and here comes my skinny ass with my dick swinging between my legs and I fucking RAPE him, in the gatdam ASS no less! What a dick move right, but no one really cares, they kinda shrug and go well we don't approve of rape but we jesus hating anyways, and soon enough they get tired and go home and the sun is setting and I'm still going at it, real slow like you know, you think I wouldn't slow rape jesus? I'm going as slow as I fucking can, he's like can you go any slower jackass? I'm like watch me oooooooh. I kiss his neck and whisper into his ear "your nightmare's just began homo" And the guards kinda look at each other, they say fuck the crucifiction, we'll leave it to this guy, they go you gonna kill him right? I go, you ever seen the wire? OMAR AINT GOT NOTHING ON ME.

I forgot how I was gonna end this, wheres my gatdaym pinapple juice

EwaBeachBoy

• Getbig IV
« Reply #183 on: October 24, 2011, 09:21:06 PM »

Jesus prayed before ever going on the cross.

He wasnt afraid of death but afraid of the pain and the separation and ridicule.

You can argue that prayer is pointless then with this example as well....

EwaBeachBoy

• Getbig IV
« Reply #184 on: October 24, 2011, 09:22:04 PM »
if jesus had to tell u to be a nice person u got big problems

I'd love to go back in time and butt rape jesus as he carried the cross. Like think about it, poor guy, he's going to go die and people are throwing rocks and shit and he's got a motherfucking tree strapped to his back, and it's like the climax when he is about to reach the place he's going to, and here comes my skinny ass with my dick swinging between my legs and I fucking RAPE him, in the gatdam ASS no less! What a dick move right, but no one really cares, they kinda shrug and go well we don't approve of rape but we jesus hating anyways, and soon enough they get tired and go home and the sun is setting and I'm still going at it, real slow like you know, you think I wouldn't slow rape jesus? I'm going as slow as I fucking can, he's like can you go any slower jackass? I'm like watch me oooooooh. I kiss his neck and whisper into his ear "your nightmare's just began homo" And the guards kinda look at each other, they say fuck the crucifiction, we'll leave it to this guy, they go you gonna kill him right? I go, you ever seen the wire? OMAR AINT GOT NOTHING ON ME.

I forgot how I was gonna end this, wheres my gatdaym pinapple juice

You wouldnt do crap so stop talking like a big sh*t!

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #185 on: October 24, 2011, 09:23:43 PM »
maybe if jesus wadn't standing on the corner like he own da block he wouldna gotten buttraped, you ever think about that?

EwaBeachBoy

• Getbig IV
« Reply #186 on: October 24, 2011, 09:25:22 PM »
maybe if jesus wadn't standing on the corner like he own da block he wouldna gotten buttraped, you ever think about that?

Maybe you got a banana in your ass? You ever think about that?

Enough of your maybes! Its pointless!

You do not make any sense at all

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
« Reply #187 on: October 24, 2011, 09:26:29 PM »
We live in a fallen world.

Men don't make men evil. Satan makes men evil.

We are given the gift of freedom of choice. We all know the difference between right and wrong, good and evil.

There is no "gray" area.

God sent his only begotten son to allow sinful men forgiveness. Whether or not they want it is another question.

They may not think they want it, but one day they will wish they had.

Christians are not perfect, they are just simply forgiven. They can't use the gift of forgiveness to *willfully* sin and then ask for forgiveness.

God is a *just* God. He knows your heart. It is natural for man to question everything, especially when there seems to be no "proof" ~ hence the word: "faith"

Prayer is not what most people think it is. It is not an opportunity for men to ask for the things they want, it is an opportunity to ask what God wants for them. If men have requests, they have to be within the boundaries of his salvation, not his physical happiness.

This forum for the most part is a godless forum. You can joke and say: "No it's not! We have Gh15!" (look at his signature the next time you truly feel that way) ~ I believe that he knows much more than just "hormonas"

Any Christians here should not be involving themselves with arguments. Debates? Yeah, O.K. as long as they stay civil. God is not breaking down the door to your home, he is waiting for you to allow him to come into your hearts.

Good will to all. I am a sinner, not a Saint.

pluck

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #188 on: October 24, 2011, 09:28:26 PM »
THANK YOU!!!
ask anyone in the arab world about "christian americans" and they'll say "it's proven that they have no shame, have sex with animals, are extremely dirty and smelly and never bathe, sell their daughrters and wives for sex, have no dignity, and their ultimate goal in life is to destroy us"... and this is "easily proven" with "documents" ... LOOOOOOL
all brainwashing and inbreeding genetics

religion of peace  ::)

I'm not advocating any religion ... but you sir are in need of a boot to the throat.

You're saying muslims are more civilized than christians? HAHAHAH!!!!!!!!

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #189 on: October 24, 2011, 09:31:01 PM »
shiiiiiiiit

EwaBeachBoy

• Getbig IV
« Reply #190 on: October 24, 2011, 09:31:38 PM »
Here is my song for all you muslims:

I dont hate you...I just think you guys are worshipping a false god of violence...

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #191 on: October 24, 2011, 09:32:13 PM »
Maybe you got a banana in your ass? You ever think about that?

Enough of your maybes! Its pointless!

You do not make any sense at all

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #192 on: October 24, 2011, 09:35:50 PM »
I thought he knew I was joking, I can not afford time travel at this point. If I could, I would bring jesus to the future so we could all rape him and then bring him back to exactly when I took him, everyone would be like why jesus asshole bleeding, oh who gives a shit lets whip him

pluck

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #193 on: October 24, 2011, 09:36:41 PM »
If evolution is true and God doesnt exist:

1.You are nothing but stardust that came from a cosmic burp 18 billion years ago.
2.There is no purpose to life except to have fun and pass on your genes.
3.When you die you get recycled into a worm or a plant.
4.There is no such thing as right or wrong, there are no absolutes. So why not kill each other?
5.You are an accident and have little or no value.
6.The universe will not miss you when you are gone.
7.Your presence here is a burden on the planet since you are one of the polluters. It would be better for the world if you died.

PEople are so fucking stupid.

Ewafagboy ...so I'm mainly interested in #4.

By your reasoning, the only reason you don't kill people is because you believe in god?

EwaBeachBoy

• Getbig IV
« Reply #194 on: October 24, 2011, 09:44:02 PM »
PEople are so fucking stupid.

Ewafagboy ...so I'm mainly interested in #4.

By your reasoning, the only reason you don't kill people is because you believe in god?

Even people that believe in God kill people. To protect themseves from harm or to eliminate a threat but it has to be justified

You understand what I was trying to say....

If we are nothing but "animals" and there is no God then explain the purpose of love, kindness, ect...

If life is not precious, then why do people with down syndrome live or why are people who have birth defects live?

If darwinism is true, dont you think that this would have happenned by now?'

The point I am trying to make is that there is more to this life.

God gave us morals and values and ingrained wrong and right into our hearts.

jdooly

• Getbig III
« Reply #195 on: October 24, 2011, 09:44:30 PM »
I explained a bit on prayer a page or two back man.  Communication with Creator, contending/petition for breakthrough in your life and the lives of others.  Praises and worship and thanksgiving to Him.  But  Gods timeline is not on our timeline, an infinite Father with no beginning and no end.  I think it would be tough, not impossible, but tough to experience His power and love until we submit absolute surrender.  Sounds crazy right?  When Jesus walked, he demanded the disciples give up everything to follow him.  Same for us.  We don't "try out" God.  It's all-in or not.  He's not a vending machine to pick stuff and see what happens.  Also, God pre-Jesus is the God most people know ABOUT.  The ruler, the destroyer, the destructor.  Ten commandments, yadda yadda. Everything changed when Jesus came, because he came to reveal the Father, the Father's heart.  He was the exact representaion of the Living God.  He came to give life, and life to the fullest.  He exposed the teachers and "experts"of the law to their hipocrisy.  He raised the dead, healed the sick, cleansed the lepers, gave sight to the blind, and oh yeah, eternal life to those who put their faith in him.  Some many religions to pick....many gods to choose from, but only one who came back to life.  They never found his corpse after burial but if they did, then christianity would certainly be exposed as the greatest hoax of all time.  

EwaBeachBoy

• Getbig IV
« Reply #196 on: October 24, 2011, 09:47:39 PM »

pluck

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #197 on: October 24, 2011, 09:56:19 PM »
Even people that believe in God kill people. To protect themseves from harm or to eliminate a threat but it has to be justified

You understand what I was trying to say....

If we are nothing but "animals" and there is no God then explain the purpose of love, kindness, ect...

If life is not precious, then why do people with down syndrome live or why are people who have birth defects live?

If darwinism is true, dont you think that this would have happenned by now?'

The point I am trying to make is that there is more to this life.

God gave us morals and values and ingrained wrong and right into our hearts.

You're more retarded than my initial suspicion. Like I said before, I"m not advocating anything ...except that people read various shit and then come to their own conclusions, unlike someone like you who has had the christian bible and priest's dicks stuffed down your throat.

If you knew anything about Darwinism (you haven't read more than a paragraph on the topic) you'd know it's an evolutionary process that is random and is gradual over a huuuuuuuuuuge time span.

God doesn't give you morals or values, you get them from a combination of your environment, parents, experiences...etc.

If god exists....then why the fuck would he create retards with down syndrome and birth defects????? WHAT THE FUCK KIND OF PIECE OF SHIT WOULD DO THIS TO SOMEONE????????

You're like the more retarded version of tdongz

buselmo

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
« Reply #198 on: October 24, 2011, 09:57:15 PM »
I'm not advocating any religion ... but you sir are in need of a boot to the throat.

You're saying muslims are more civilized than christians? HAHAHAH!!!!!!!!

WOW!!!
IS THAT WHAT YOU UNDERSTOOD FROM MY COMMENT????

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HHAHAHAHAHAAH

you seriously are clueless...

let me see if i can put this in simple terms where nothing would confuse you...
If you brain wash generation after generation and make them believe something, they will believe it no matter what proof is in front of them...

muslims (mostly arabs) are brainwashed to think christians are what i described above...
most people believe that in america (i'm talking about saudi muslims) it's legal to be married to a pig (not metaphorically speaking)... as in having sex and agreeing on marriage with a pig and we call you americans filthy and we say "they marry fucking pigs! what kind of people do that!" just to prove our point...

you understand what i'm saying about brainwashing? or is it still not clear?

my grandma (very old school) was looking at me playing with my daughter and saying "say baa baa!!!".. my daughter is 5 months old... my grandma said "NO... say la elaha ela allah mohammad rasool allah (there is no true god but allah and mohammad is his prophet)" i flipped and said "WTF!!!??? she can't even say baba and you want her to say that?!?!?!?! you crazy!" her reply "she should learn how to say that before she says baba!"

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

it's called brainwashing over generations...

pluck

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #199 on: October 24, 2011, 10:00:48 PM »
WOW!!!
IS THAT WHAT YOU UNDERSTOOD FROM MY COMMENT????

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HHAHAHAHAHAAH

you seriously are clueless...

let me see if i can put this in simple terms where nothing would confuse you...
If you brain wash generation after generation and make them believe something, they will believe it no matter what proof is in front of them...

muslims (mostly arabs) are brainwashed to think christians are what i described above...
most people believe that in america (i'm talking about saudi muslims) it's legal to be married to a pig (not metaphorically speaking)... as in having sex and agreeing on marriage with a pig and we call you americans filthy and we say "they marry fucking pigs! what kind of people do that!" just to prove our point...

you understand what i'm saying about brainwashing? or is it still not clear?

my grandma (very old school) was looking at me playing with my daughter and saying "say baa baa!!!".. my daughter is 5 months old... my grandma said "NO... say la elaha ela allah mohammad rasool allah (there is no true god but allah and mohammad is his prophet)" i flipped and said "WTF!!!??? she can't even say baba and you want her to say that?!?!?!?! you crazy!" her reply "she should learn how to say that before she says baba!"

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

it's called brainwashing over generations...

Ha...my bad.

YEah I went to school with a bunch of loud mouth arabs and I agree that they're becoming the new "black" of america.