Author Topic: Bob Cicherillo signs with Nutrasource.com  (Read 11818 times)

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
Re: Bob Cicherillo signs with Nutrasource.com
« Reply #75 on: June 09, 2011, 06:00:46 AM »
Vince, I appreciate your skills as a businessman but wouldn't it be better to extend you business out of the USA...

Like... start selling your products to Chinese. That's where the money is these days and is going to be in future.

I understand americsanos have difficulties to understand their country is not going to be the number one market anymore in near future... but you just have to refocus...
China with population over a billion have a decent market for exercise equipment already. And that's only going to grow in near future as purchasing power grows like fuk.
American business is driving itself in corner by not understanding the world is changing (excluding the biggies of course)

I sell some products in Canada and I will ship to military bases around the world but the problem is their is a substantial amount of risk and cost when shipping to other countries from rampant fraud to exchange rates to duty taxes, etc.  Its a whole different animal when it comes to that.  You ship something internationally and its up in the air because there's no way to track it and credit card processors will not cover you if something occurs.  The only time I'll ship something internationally is if they pay via Escrow or Western Union and a lot of times that's not kosher with folks.  

A

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #76 on: June 09, 2011, 06:21:25 AM »
Vince, I appreciate your skills as a businessman but wouldn't it be better to extend you business out of the USA...

Like... start selling your products to Chinese. That's where the money is these days and is going to be in future.

I understand americsanos have difficulties to understand their country is not going to be the number one market anymore in near future... but you just have to refocus...
China with population over a billion have a decent market for exercise equipment already. And that's only going to grow in near future as purchasing power grows like fuk.
American business is driving itself in corner by not understanding the world is changing (excluding the biggies of course)

do you really think they would buy his shit if they saw his pic???

tom joad

• Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: June 09, 2011, 07:08:26 AM »
is Bob gonna have access to customers' confidential info as he insinuated (to 240) that he did at bodybuilding.com a few years back?  :-\

Largerthanlife

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #78 on: June 09, 2011, 11:36:28 AM »
congrats bob-this is so wonderful for u-im glad u finally got picked up by a company

i hope his time u will be familar with the products when asked about them-and that u will treat your fans with respect when u interact with them

ive never heard of the company-but from what ive found out so far-it doesnt seem like the type of company where they would appreciate their spokesman being rude and arrogant to the customers

dont make me call them and complain about u like i did at bsn

great advice

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #79 on: June 09, 2011, 11:43:59 AM »
is Bob gonna have access to customers' confidential info as he insinuated (to 240) that he did at bodybuilding.com a few years back?  :-\

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #80 on: June 09, 2011, 12:13:26 PM »
["I'm thrilled to be a part of Nutrasource.com and its refreshing focus on bringing quality products to consumers at affordable prices while offering the support and guidance they need to make the right decisions on what supplements they should be taking," says Bob. "

Wow Bob,  You just threw a left hook at BSN and shit all over them. I assume by refreshing means you were stuck at a BS(N) company that sold shit products at shit prices to naive teenagers by promoting juiced up monkeys in their ads for a few years and are glad to be out of shilling snake oil to the masses.

Guess you aren't going to get a christmas card from BSN this year

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
« Reply #81 on: June 09, 2011, 06:21:43 PM »

Wow Bob,  You just threw a left hook at BSN and shit all over them. I assume by refreshing means you were stuck at a BS(N) company that sold shit products at shit prices to naive teenagers by promoting juiced up monkeys in their ads for a few years and are glad to be out of shilling snake oil to the masses.

Guess you aren't going to get a christmas card from BSN this year

interesting premise you took from that...never assume.

BSN sells fine products, and the prices are competitive in the market..

Largerthanlife

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #82 on: June 09, 2011, 07:56:21 PM »
interesting premise you took from that...never assume.

BSN sells fine products, and the prices are competitive in the market..

Bob can you get Dan Marino to post here?

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.
« Reply #83 on: June 10, 2011, 04:08:36 AM »
Bob can you get Dan Marino to post here?

No need.  ;)

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
« Reply #84 on: June 10, 2011, 05:48:16 AM »

Largerthanlife

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #85 on: June 10, 2011, 12:16:41 PM »
what name does he post under?

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #86 on: June 10, 2011, 12:37:34 PM »
do you really think they would buy his shit if they saw his pic???
a 17 yr old kid over there sold his kidney for a ipad2. So it's not far fetched that a 17 yr old will ruin his kidneys with Whey Protein powder