Author Topic: Controlled Labs supplements?  (Read 1412 times)

SuperMike3288

• Getbig III
  • Up, up, and away!
Controlled Labs supplements?
« on: June 23, 2006, 12:08:23 PM »
Hello, has anyone tried any of the products by controlled labs? I am not sure if they are relatively new or not but I have heard a lot of good things about there stuff. The prices are about mid high range and I was just wondering if they are worth checking out. Thanks.
Intensity; the measure of man

SuperMike3288

• Getbig III
  • Up, up, and away!
Re: Controlled Labs supplements?
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2006, 08:59:35 AM »
Maybe when I say controlled labs no one realizes the products that they have? CL has White Blood, Green Bulge, Green MAGnitude, Purple Wraath, Blue Rhino and Red Acid, and another popular product called Glyergrow... maybe this wil help.
Intensity; the measure of man

Purge_WTF

« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2006, 06:28:02 PM »
  I haven't tried any of them yet, but they generally get good feedback over at Bodybuilding.com.

ronian

• Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2006, 07:47:13 PM »
  I haven't tried any of them yet, but they generally get good feedback over at bodybuilding.com.

Same here, I have no personal experience with any of their products but they seem to be one of the "hot" items on the bodybuilding.com boards.

crg

• Getbig II
« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2006, 12:01:42 PM »
I have tried a few n o  products and most didnt worked well, I read about controlled labs white blood over at bodybuilding.com and decided to try it and must say its  been the best n o i have used, it gives an incredible pump at the gym and out of the gym, highly recomend it

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: October 21, 2006, 01:01:13 PM »
I have tried a few n o  products and most didnt worked well, I read about controlled labs white blood over at bodybuilding.com and decided to try it and must say its  been the best n o i have used, it gives an incredible pump at the gym and out of the gym, highly recomend it

Spam