Author Topic: Dennis James may repeat wins at 2009 Europa Super Show in Dallas, Aug 15th  (Read 2905 times)

musclecenter

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mr.Taiwan
what do you guys think?

Relentless

• Getbig IV
  • Kevin Levrone is the genetic ideal.
I think bodybuilding shows have gotten very weak when Dennis James can contend or win at this stage in his career.  He looks like crap compared to the 1999 and 2000 versions.  That said, he never looked very good back then.  He doesn't have an aesthetic structure.

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
Dennis James has Lats that resemble the Levees in New Orleans the day after Katrina hit ...
L

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
Dennis James has Lats that resemble the Levees in New Orleans the day after Katrina hit ...
It depends on the Lineup he got lucky the last time - not a strong lineup

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
It's Ben White's show to lose.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
It's Ben White's show to lose.
Ben is a legend in his own mind - if you dont believe ask him

gib

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
James is actually getting better and better - its great to see.

Royal Lion

• Getbig IV
Dennis has done great these past couple of years.  Granted, his fdb pose isn't the best, but he looks great nonetheless.  I hope he does repeat.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
I think bodybuilding shows have gotten very weak when Dennis James can contend or win at this stage in his career.  He looks like crap compared to the 1999 and 2000 versions.  That said, he never looked very good back then.  He doesn't have an aesthetic structure.
dennis james never looked good? you must have never looked at any pictures of him before.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
Since he looked like microwaved shit at the last show, I certainly hope he doesn't.

The ChemistV2

• Getbig IV
Anyone know why he always seems to look much bigger and harder and more vascular 2 weeks out always ? What is he doing wrong at the last minute?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
he's very sensitive to carbs

hugestatus

• Getbig II
he's very sensitive to carbs winning shows

Fixed

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
he's very sensitive to carbs
lol no way watch his videos he lives on carbs

French

• Getbig IV
  • Solana @ 2000$
dennis james never looked good? you must have never looked at any pictures of him before.

$

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The new age pussy Punisher!
I see Ed Nunn on that list........if he has put on a bit of muscle since the nationals, he'll do quite well in that lineup.

Royal Lion

• Getbig IV
I think Dennis remains a top 10 Olympia contender.  He certainly won't be in top 6 with this year's lineup, but he is still a great bodybuilder.  Funny how so few on here respect that.

HeartofSteel

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
What- no Fouad Abiad?!
You gotta have HeartofSteel

Danny

• Getbig V
  • The original Superman
Craig Richardson is always a very dangerous contender. When he's on...watch out. Dennis has a good shot at winning that one but you never know...with his track record, he's known to fluctuate a lot , looks absolutely fantastic 2 days before the show only to mess it up the day of. I really hope he can pull another win , he fully deserves it. Dan
"What we do in life ECHOES in eternity "

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Anyone planning on doing the Aug 30 show that might be ready early to stop in for an O qualification?

hazbin

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Anyone know why he always seems to look much bigger and harder and more vascular 2 weeks out always ? What is he doing wrong at the last minute?

i always did that too, dammit!

MethodGNA

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Been Real_Been Nice...But it Hasn't Been Real Nice

those gym shots of him are always post-workout, with a good chest and shoulder pump, in  a warm gym, after 15 units of insulin and 3 carboforces............. .........compleatly different then standing around backstage for 2 or 3 hours, and goin gout on stage for 30-40 minutes in  a cold audoritorium, you flatten out, your veins recede, you lose your pump..................th e true students of the sport, and the most successful bodybuilders are the ones who know how to fuck wiht ther carbs, salt, and water...............and keep the package primed on stage

musclecenter

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mr.Taiwan
I think Dennis remains a top 10 Olympia contender.  He certainly won't be in top 6 with this year's lineup, but he is still a great bodybuilder.  Funny how so few on here respect that.
well said

alnassak

• Getbig IV
  • مـشـتـآق لـك مـوت يـآلـي طـول غـيـآبـك
I only like the fullness that DJ has on his gym shots!  :o

For me, I don’t like his look on stage.   I am not saying he does not look good, but I mean not good for me.
Corvette Lover

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
what do you guys think?

Maybe if he incorporates a tanktop in his posing routine.