Author Topic: Starting another cycle of creatine after 4 months of being clean. Wish me luck.  (Read 5261 times)

Megalodon

• Getbig V
im just curious if anyone has smuggled creatine from mexico before? and how did you do it? im just curious if thats how any of you guys get your creatine and how it worked.

the border is easy be careful at the check points down the road. i came through progresso and metamoriss in tx, the borders were no sweat. but i got busted with creatine-mono two hours north at falfurious. they ripped my car apart. just a word to the wise.

kh300

• Getbig V
im just curious if anyone has smuggled creatine from mexico before? and how did you do it? im just curious if thats how any of you guys get your creatine and how it worked.

the border is easy be careful at the check points down the road. i came through progresso and metamoriss in tx, the borders were no sweat. but i got busted with creatine-mono two hours north at falfurious. they ripped my car apart. just a word to the wise.

Ive done it before. Just put the creatine in a whey protein container. The BP guy looked at it and asked me 'do you even lift' gave me a laugh and I was on my way.
I was the one laughing all the way home. Wont be asking me that question after a month on this shit.

Obviously you dont want to be making the trip in your 5% gear, thats a dead give away.

Megalodon

• Getbig V
Ive done it before. Just put the creatine in a whey protein container. The BP guy looked at it and asked me 'do you even lift' gave me a laugh and I was on my way.
I was the one laughing all the way home. Wont be asking me that question after a month on this shit.

Obviously you dont want to be making the trip in your 5% gear, thats a dead give away.

Good advice. You sound seasoned but someone on another board was asking me about creatine pharmas ON AN OPEN BOARD!!!

I told him Bro, do not ask someone to name a creatine pharmacy on an open board. Contrary to what a lot of ignorant people think - SELLING CREATINE IN MEXICO IS NOT COMPLETELY LEGAL!!! It is a gray area and many of the shopkeepers are terrified of federales finding out about their "under the counter" deals.

Yes, some pharmacias sell creatine very openly, but they are usually "protected" shops. The will lose that protection if too much attention is brought to them.

This is why companies switched to vet products. The human pharmaceutical laws and the veterinary laws are very different.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
K I P ,,,KIDNEYS OF PEACE...

geeizback

• Getbig II
there is still some legit kigratine out there if you have the right hook ups

3gm of this is like 5gm of the imported stuff

you can drink loads of water on it and not get fat

but be careful- you may get too big too quick

a friend of mine stacked it with cybegenics phase one

he got arrested for being too muscular- by a blind cop. THATS HOW powerful it is.

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
This thread is hilarious

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”

Remove dropper, fill 1cc with 25g needle, inject, and grow.

Dave D

• Getbig V

Remove dropper, fill 1cc with 25g needle, inject, and grow.

Dude this advice is Bostin Lloyd type of recklessness..........

There's guys that have never ever tried monohydrate let alone kreakalyn and you're recommending this from the jump? Let's these dudes get some real gym time in before you recommend they get gama radiation.  This is like like saying take the Big Boy Growth Kit.....

Internet advice on creatine use of peace.....

geeizback

• Getbig II
stack with HMB for an exact copy of the famous deca/dbol stack

but without any of the side effects

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
I hope you all get busted. I bet you will name names too; in order to save your own sorry ass.

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
Dude this advice is Bostin Lloyd type of recklessness..........

There's guys that have never ever tried monohydrate let alone kreakalyn and you're recommending this from the jump? Let's these dudes get some real gym time in before you recommend they get gama radiation.  This is like like saying take the Big Boy Growth Kit.....

Internet advice on creatine use of peace.....

"Do you want to live small or die big? The answer: Die big." - MOB

wikkedonez

• Getbig IV
Guess he's gonna live a long time
then...

residue

• Getbig V
  • Adonis 3:16
I make my own, i get the chinese powders raw and batch them myself 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
I'll use DNP, but creatine is just too risky for me.

Dave D

• Getbig V

"Do you want to live small or die big? The answer: Die big." - MOB

I stand corrected.

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
The hell with this

Never again

That's it. Only 3 more days I'm taking it.

No more!

MANGOOS

• Getbig III

Hulk-smash!

• Getbig IV
  • All the muscle in the world!
If they made creatine illegal in professional sports current records would stand for decades.
I

thegamechanger

• Getbig V
  • King of Cybex Glute Machine
im going to get on a cycle of creatine myself, starting next week and ill go for 2 months on that shit

pharma grade stuff  8)

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
How you guys affording to run hg grade at 5g.... I have to run UG , I have suck cocks down the local dock just to make ends meet...but, my finger nails show some growth, they have to be cut every 3rd week

balzac

• Getbig IV
derek anthony is waiting

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I read at least a dozen primary sources a day
Only 5 grams per day.  (that's it, no more!)

Then maybe I reduce even that.

newsflash, men have kids because they want to please the women they're with...but they actually dont care about legacy or anything.  Most of them only care about the next time they're going to bust a nut. Ejaculating into a woman's vagina resulting in the birth of an offspring is not the goal. Having a kid is only a goal for a man whose woman told him it was her -their- ::) goal. Men only care about kids if they're forced to do so by said woman.

All men only have kids because of women, they're only submiting to their woman's will because they fear to lose her. And women only want kids to control human lives.

Women control everything, men included. Men are only their puppets. Because women want kids, want power, want struggles etc., the species continues to reproduce. And sons and daughters are only there to be their mother's toys. Women are the ones who keep the whole machinery of life up, and as a result who perpetuate the eternal fight for life and ...suffering. We're all the soldiers of our mothers and grandmothers.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
How you guys affording to run hg grade at 5g.... I have to run UG , I have suck cocks down the local dock just to make ends meet...but, my finger nails show some growth, they have to be cut every 3rd week
LOL  ;D