Author Topic: A Thread About Steroid Guru Paul Borresen - aka The Nutty Professor -  (Read 40686 times)

Sir Duchaine

• Getbig IV
After discussing Paul Borresen in the steroid forum, I thought it would be fun to discuss the guy in the gossip forum too. The guy certainly created more than his fair share of controversy and is a name that more than a few here will have heard of

Anyhoo, Borresen???, where do we start with this cunt? well simply put, the guy was [if you will] one of the scenes steroid guru types, a guy who throughout his career, had many people offering many different opinions about him

He was the guy responsible for establishing 'Chemical Warfare' a nutrion company that then went on to become 'Dorian Yates Aprroved Chemical Nutrition Products' and is presently owned by Kerry Kayes and Dorian Yates

Kerry and Dorian booted Paul out from Chemical before forming CNP, he [Paul] then established a new supplement company named Biohazard and was backed by a cohort of investors, from which Paul, amongst other things, conned approx £250,000 from

As said, Paul formed Biohazard in the UK, which shortly after saw them launching the U.S wing Biohazard USA, this was managed by Trevor Smith (now dead) of which Paul (also now dead) left high and dry, taking him personally for $50,000 (Trevor told me this himself, boy was he pissed off lol)

Whatever people thought of Paul - and to be honest I'd state that I would never have handed over any large sum of cash to him - the fact is, that the bodybuilding scene, rightly or wrongly, can arguably be said to be more fun with the likes of Duchaine and Borresen, however, Paul was a piss taker, a drug addict and an egotist who was heading for an inevitable crash.

His fall from grace was inevitable, and on Jan 30 2001 it happened. Against a background of conning people, police protection and possibly over ambitious, ego fueled desperation, he overdosed on prescription painkillers and died in his sleep

I had frequently popped in to see Paul - not to mention phoning him weekly etc - and if I'm honest, he was often erratic and seemed scared, like a child, hence his need to be seen as the big success, a bloody shame really because he was very clever and could have done it with integrity

Anyway, I have put together some articles - which you may find interesting - that detail some of the above events

There are five articles, the first is an interview with Paul himself with Anabolic Extreme, the second is an Interview with Paul by Rich Johnston, the third is an explosive no holds barred interview with Biohazard USAs owner Trevor Smith and IFBB pro Ian Harrison, the fourth is an interview with Carole Borresen (Pauls Wife) after his death, and the fith is a report from the local newspaper circa August of 2001 detailing the coroners report, background to Pauls death etc.

Do not take all that Paul says in the articles as absolute truth or lies, as I said, the guy had undeniable issues and quite frankly - whislt some of it is inspired - some of it is weapons grade bullshit......

THE LAST WORDS OF A MADMAN

On January 30th, 2001, Paul Borresen passed away from a drug overdose. Was this a great loss to the bodybuilding world? Such a question is sure to invoke a wide range of responses, for Paul, if anything, was at least controversial. There were those that felt Paul was going to be the next Duchaine of bodybuilding, the new guru that held all the secrets to gaining brutal size. And there were those that felt Paul was a nothing more than a con man with a slick line.

I spoke with Paul on numerous occasions, many times by phone, and more by email. There were times when I found Paul to be incredibly knowledgeable, motivational, and inspirational. There were also times when I felt as if I were speaking to a 3-year old. Truth be told, Paul Borresen had a horrible drug problem. It became clear to me that most of the time, Paul's genius was obscured by the drugged state he chose over sobriety. And as time went on, his moments of clarity seemed fewer and fewer.

I mourn Paul's passing for one reason and one reason only. When he was sober, no one could preach the gospel of bodybuilding better than Paul Borresen. Yes, there were times he had no idea what he was talking about. Part of the reason I never printed the interview you are about to read is because after reading some of Paul's work for the now defunct Pump magazine, I realized Paul was not as knowledgeable as he claimed. But it cannot be denied that Paul had a magnetic personality. He inspired those in the sport to want to better themselves. After watching one of his videotapes for the first time, I had an incredible urge to drive to the gym and perform the workout of my life. He simply possessed that intangible quality few people have that allows them to motivate others.

To me, this was Paul's gift. Yes, he'd spew information that was totally erroneous. Yes, he used his magnetic personality to sucker and dupe a lot of people. It really is a shame that Paul Borresen's life was controlled by his recreational drug use, I can only imagine the impact he might have had on the sport had he not been an addict. I was fortunate in that I had been warned about Paul from the beginning, even Dorian Yates told me that Paul Borresen was not a man who could be trusted. There were those that didn't even want me talk to him, telling me that despite everything I knew, I'd get suckered in by Paul anyway. And yes, Paul did come across as someone you wanted to believe.

So, here now are undoubtedly the last words of Paul Borresen. Bodybuilding guru or drug-addicted confidence man? Perhaps a little bit of both. You decide

AE: What's going to be the next big revelation is sports pharmacology for bodybuilders?

PB: Histamine suppression maybe. I don't know if it's a big revelation, but it's an exciting new development. Asking me the "big revelation" is like asking me the cure for cancer (laughing). This is one of the most interesting new things I know of. I also think short duration big doses of gear occasionally is another new development. But whenever you've got a new development, people certainly do try to shoot you down, don't they? But it is going on and it does work at the right times.

AE: Let's explore histamine suppression for a moment. How does this work?

PB: Well, I'm a very strong believer that allergies are the primary reason why we don't grow or why we age. Because our bodies become more and more unable to recognize itself, or starts to think itself is an enemy. A lot of diseases like senility are examples of this, as we get older we start to attack our own brain, Graves disease where we attack our own endocrine system, these diseases develop as we get older and develop as our bodies start to slip. That's really why we age.

I always look at what's stopping this person from growing, not what will make this person grow. The first most important thing for any bodybuilder is to have a cytotoxic test to find out every food he's allergic to and remove it. That's just simple logic. Allergies occur in times of excess. Bodybuilders live for excess, we force-feed, we overeat, we create more of these reactions in our bodies. The mechanism is histamine, the body creates histamine in an allergic response to try to fight any change in the body. People with allergic reactions take anti-histamines, or histamine suppression. Now, I'm saying that histamine is a control, it's something that holds us back as bodybuilders. It's a defense mechanism that can go wrong. So when you push the gear up or when you push the food up, I find that if you do a cytotoxic test on someone when they're dieting and then you do one on them when they're force feeding they'll end up allergic to a whole host of things when they're force feeding. So I would then use histamine suppression. At times of excess, when you're pushing the course, when you're eating hard, when you're trying to grow, you hit a sticking point, by incorporating an anti-histamine you'll find that growth comes easier.

AE: That's interesting.

PB: It works. But I'm sure when this interview goes out, I'm sure everyone will tell me how suicidal it is. You have an idea, and it automatically gets attacked. And I'm not always right. However, when I am right, everyone else had the idea first. That's why I like people like Dan Duchaine, I admire the guy because he speaks his mind. And he's not always right, but he's been right enough times that he deserves a lot of credit. He thought of things like DNP, he came up with the idea of using Cytradren, not me. I'd never even heard of it until one day I saw it in one of his articles and I decided to try it out on my people. You know, I coach a lot of people, and if someone says something works, I see if it works. I often try it out on myself first, or I've got a bodybuilder that I'll go to and say to him, "I don't know if this stuff works, do you want to try it with me?" And you'd be surprised how many people are out there just stupid enough to say yes! (laughing)

AE: Dan also knows when to admit that he's wrong. [Editors note: Remember, when this interview was conducted, Dan Duchaine was still alive]

PB: He does, and I like that. How can he be right all the time, how can anyone? But people seem to forget when he's right and remember when he's wrong. That's not fair, that's not seeing the whole picture and the contributions he's made. If I ever made a contribution in my life to bodybuilding as much as the Underground Steroid Handbook made, that is the biggest single contribution to our sport because it brought knowledge to everyday people. All of a sudden it wasn't a few elite people in the world that knew what to do, everyone did!

AE: I know you've worked with a lot of elite level bodybuilders. Generally what kind of dosages have you seen being used at that level?

PB: I get accused of naming names all the time, but that's basically a case of people naming names on my behalf. I never coached Dorian, he used to phone me up and ask for my advice, but I never coached him. I certainly never coached Ernie [Taylor] either, or Lee Priest for that matter. I met Lee for the first time at my seminar, he did me the honor of turning up. But, I see some individuals, top amateurs and pros, using very high dosages for a long time. And it concerns me, because whether people like it or not, I'm doing a research study with the University of Glamorgan here in the UK. You'd better get the name of that University right! Anyway, I'm working with a Professor Bruce Davis, he's heading up the team with myself, and we are simply taking subjects than have been on steroids for 20 years or more and looking at them, echogram, cardiogram, testing their fitness, blood tests, everything. It takes a full day for the protocol.

AE: What are you finding?

PB: The first 14 people we looked at had cardiac damage. Now that frightened the shit out of me. I can quote this because this is accurate and anyone can check this with Glamorgan, 4 of the subject are probably going to need operations within the next 10 years. Now I did not expect the damage to come out in the cardiac area, I expected it to come out in the liver and the kidneys. Now we're going to produce a paper and I was expecting it to prove that after 20 years of steroid use, everyone was alright. And that isn't the case. After 20 years, 50% of the people were perfectly health, 40% had damage that was repairable, and 10% had irreversible cardiac damage. That's the results so far. That's a bit scary, isn't it?

AE: It is.

PB: There's no arguing it either. I know lots of bodybuilders, and I'll take the people I talk to or coach and ask them if they'd like to go along. They get a complete check over, blood test for free. One of the members of my staff, Bill Bingham, he's only 22, and he has elevated cardiac enzyme at age 22. He's now come off everything under my advice. In 10 years time, he would have been one of those 10%. We've got a 27-year old who will need a heart bypass operation before he's 30. It frightened the life out of me because it's hardcore evidence. It's the first quality research into this that I know about.

AE: How many subjects have been tested so far?

PB: I've only seen the results from 30 subjects, they've actually tested more. The full study will be 200 subjects by the time the paper is written.

AE: When do you expect that to be out?

PB: The paper should be out in 16 weeks. I don't want thousands of people emailing the University of Glamorgan asking for this reseach, but as a magazine you could. They'd happily provide it to you. They'll happily tell you about it. I don't think they'll want to go into exacting details with you because as scientists they need to complete the study, but they will at least confirm the study is ongoing and that the indications are not what we expected. We actually intended to prove that anabolic steroid use was perfectly healthy and all this cardiac stuff has come up. [Editors note: After I transcribed this portion of the tape, I contacted the University to inquire about the test Paul is referring too. Nothing has been confirmed as of yet]

AE: I look forward to seeing that study. Let's talk about training and nutrition for a bit, I don't believe anyone that interviews you ever takes the time to get your views on those subjects. They always focus on drugs with you.

PB: They always do when I get interviewed, and it quite honestly annoys me. Drugs are not really what matters, they're not everything are they.

AE: Well, you know why that is, most people would rather read about drugs.

PB: I don't know about the people reading the magazines, but publishers definitely like the more controversial stuff.

AE: For training, I know you really advocate pre-exhaustion and rest-pause style systems. What are the advantages of training in this fashion?

PB: I go back to the science. Were trying to make muscle fibers thicker to make our bodies bigger. Right? That's what we're doing. The body recruits muscle fibers, and this is in the scientific literature for everyone to see, in reverse order. It recruits the small ones first, they're shorter and stronger. So when we train a 6 to 8 rep set, we only train about 30% of our fibers, and these are going to be the shortest and smallest ones. Therefore, even if we doubled their thickness, we're not going to see huge increases in size. We need to get down to the big, thick, weak fibers, which are only worked in the latter stages of a set or workout. So, it's pure science. When I, or you, are doing a set, we're initially only using the small, strong fibers. As you get weaker, you start to bring into play the larger fibers. So, as you put the weight down and pick another weight up, you're getting deeper. The reason why I like drop-setting, is because by the time you get down to the bar, or using no weight at all, that's when the weakest fibers in your body, which happen to be the largest, are getting hit. And therefore, you're gaining the most size. You have to work down through the muscle fibers, I actually take a workout as a way to recruit all the muscle fibers in a given area, not as an objective to lift weight. The weights immaterial, I don't care if I have to lift egg boxes to get big, I simply want to get big.

AE: One of the biggest problems I face is convincing people that the weights they use are not as important as the fashion in which they are lifting and the intensity while doing so.

PB: As you know, I have a back injury, I can no longer do a 400-500 lb bench press. So, I'll do 50-60 reps on flyes, perhaps a triple-drop set of flyes, and then do a 200-300 lb bench press. By then, I'm tired and pre-exhausted. And yes, the guy next to me in the gym is probably looking at me saying, "I can do that", but he couldn't do it after doing what I did. Even Simon, [Cohen] and this man is big and massive, called me up to day to tell me that his chest has been sore for the last 5 days. It told me, "Paul, it's awesome!!!" And this is Mr. Universe getting really excited. He's telling me that he's got a whole new way to train and that he loves it. Now we're planning on putting another 20 lbs on Simon just by improving his training. Here I am at 260-ish, my training partner is 240-ish, and by the end of the workout, we're picking Simon up off the floor. We only did 4 sets, and by the last set, Simon's ready to die. But he loved it, he loved it. He's my star of tomorrow.

AE: You take a Simon Cohen. How do you advocate someone the size of a Simon Cohen eat during the offseason?

PB: Macronutrients. I'm concerned with Simon getting 400 g of quality protein down. I'm concerned that Simon doesn't get too fat, within the confines of that, it really doesn't matter what he does. If Simon wants a pizza, I say Simon, have a pizza. I'm more concerned that if his diet is too clean, he cannot eat enough. Also, what the hell are we going to do to clean it up? What are we going to take out if he's living on turkey breasts? My answer is, when you're trying to eat more than you need, which you have to do to get bigger, you've got to use whatever food you can eat. There's only fat, protein, and carbs, there's only fuel. So, as long as their enough protein, and we supplement his diet with 200 g of protein a day, and he eat plenty of steak, turkey, chicken, lean red meat, things like this. He's consuming some source of protein every 2.5 hours, and in between meals, he's having small protein shakes, 10-15 grams of protein. We're trying to keep a constant blood supply of all the amino acids needed for muscle growth. I start my seminars with, "Close your eyes, and imagine a sphere floating in space. It's spinning like the earth, and outside that sphere is the ocean. Running through that ocean are tubes of liquid. Well, that sphere is the muscle cell, and the ocean is the lymph that surrounds it and the tubes are the blood. To build muscle, you've got to get all the amino acids into the muscle cell. To do that, you've got to get them into the lymph, to do that you've got to get them into the blood. And to do that, you've got to get them into the stomach, and to do that you've got to them into the stomach you've got to eat. There are 22 amino acids that you should be eating every 3 hours."

That's how I start my seminars, with those words. That's what I believe. Nutrition is first about getting those amino acids in, then it's about providing enough energy. That means eating, and eat what the hell you bloody like

contd below:

Sir Duchaine

• Getbig IV
Re: A Thread About Steroid Guru Paul Borresen - aka The Nutty Professor -
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2005, 03:35:41 PM »

AE: Do you often find that people stop making progress because they're not consuming enough calories?

PB: Definitely. It's definitely more that than simply not enough protein. It's not enough calories, therefore, the nutrition that's required to build muscle is going to be diverted to providing basic energy needs which is always going to be a priority over muscle growth.

AE: The reason why I ask is simply because that's what I see every day. When I evaluate people's diets their simply not consuming enough calories.

PB: Right, they're living on turkey breasts.

AE: The whole thing has been created by the supplement companies which would have you believe that these athletes live on rice and chicken and eat clean year round. In addition to that, they consume copious amounts of supplements. In reality, this simply isn't happening.

PB: You know I own a supplement company. The word supplement is the key here. You should eat lots of food, a diet rich in protein, fats, and carbs and then add supplements on top. People who replace their meals with MRP's and things, they're never going to grow. Eat the MRP as well as the meal. That's what an MRP is for, to drink with your steak and eggs. I'm going to be hit for saying this, but all my people have steak and eggs before bed every night. The reason for that is this. In the wild, when a lion eats a zebra, it doesn't only absorb 30 grams of that food, I mean, it only eats once a week. You can extrapolate this to man, we didn't eat every three hours. When we eat, we don't only absorb 30 grams, if we did, we be the size of mice. The fact is that the amount of nutrients we absorb from our food is largely dependent on the kind of food we eat. If you eat red meat and eggs, it's very slowly absorbed. You can eat 150 grams of protein in this fashion and it's going to take all night to be absorbed. That way you're covering yourself throughout the night and you always sleep deep on proteins and fats. It's natural to eat and sleep. So, all my clients will have a big steak and eggs before going to bed, that way I know their muscle cells are getting a constant infusion of amino acids throughout the night. I used to advocate that my clients wake up and eat in the middle of the night. Now I prefer to have them simply eat a high protein moderate fat meal before going to bed.

Sir Duchaine

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2005, 03:36:24 PM »
An Interview With Paul Boresson of
Biohazard, United Kingdom
by Richard Johnston - 10 Dec 2000

Making a sports supplement company unique is not the easiest of tasks, especially in an ever growing, ever expanding market. Biohazard describe themselves as "The most feared supplement company in the country", which is quite a statement! Recently featured in a BBC documentary, Biohazard have had an interesting time over the last few months. We talk to the man behind Biohazard, about where he started, where he is now, and where he intends to be in the future. We welcome, Paul Borreson.

Hi Paul, Let's start at the beginning. Where and when were you born?

Perhaps we should begin with who was I born as. I was not born Paul Robert Borresen but Paul Robert Booroff, in Swindon, Wiltshire, in a small council house estate in the worst part of town. My mother looked after me, her first born, and my father was involved in organised crime. My father was taken from us before my fourth birthday by Her Majesty's Government where he began to serve two consecutive life sentences. It would be 31 years before he was released. My mum, after a year alone, met another man who became my step father. His name was Borresen. I took the name Paul Robert Borresen on my 9th Birthday. I was never adopted so to this date this is my assumed name. My passport and other vital documentation still reads Booroff.

At what age did you pick up your first weight, and why?

I lifted rocks in my garden as young as 7. I wanted to be a super hero! My favourites were Daredevil, Spiderman, Thor, The Silver Surfer. It was my Uncle Steven that introduced me to real weight training at the age of 13. He had me run 5 miles to the gym, he rode his bike. We lifted weights and then I ran back. We did this every night of the week. I admired my Uncle, he was the one member of my family I looked up to. I followed his lead and never looked back. I actually started to look a little bit like a super hero.

Who, if anyone, is your idol or, who has had a major positive influence on your life and why?

I have much more to my life than bodybuilding so my influences are further reaching. In bodybuilding I have to say Arnold (Schwarzenegger) no one else can walk in the mans shoes. The work of Bertram Russell, some Greek Philosophy. I admire knowledge, life to me is about personal development. Not about making money for the sake of it. The people that made contributions to man as a species to the body of knowledge.

With respect to bodybuilding, what have been the most memorable moments your career, to date?

The most memorable moment was a bad one. I won the North East heavyweights in 1995 and went to the finals with a real chance. Except I was ill, I had pleurisy and still went through with the show. What made it memorable where the other competitive many of them pros now. Ernie Taylor won and he kept lifting my sprits even if I had trouble lifting my arms. I stood next to Shaun Davis and he kept pushing me forward and getting me to pose. Jammo Nezzar was like a brother to me that day. I have never forgotten.
Winning the West Britain was my best victory. I hit everything right and felt as though I could take on the world that night. Yet the highlights of my career go a little deeper than simple competition results.
The day my first book came to print, now shortly to be released is my fourth book, The Anabolic Edge 2001. The first issue stands as the single best selling book of its group in the world.
As a coach seeing the condition of JJ Marsh at the Master Olympia. My athletes taking no less than 5 British titles this year.
The expansion of my supplement business into America.
My life has many highlights and I am thankful for them. I believe that at the end when we look back at our lives we will assess them as a total of the greatest moments in our lives. So we must strive to produce such moments. Not walk a static line. The person that takes the trip round the world is more likely to have a fulfilling life than the person that stays at home and saves the money. Even if the man that goes round the world takes six months to clear his credit card bill. because you know what, that person plans his next trip while the other stays at home. The person making the journey is developing personally all the time and that is the successful person.

During your years of bodybuilding, What is the funniest or strangest thing you have seen in a gym or competition?

I have seen many funny things in gyms and at shows. I have seen a man on stage dressed like Tarzan in a leopard skin suit. I once saw a man win a female physique show. I had togo back stage to confirm my suspicion. This was a high level contest with prize money. I have seen a female competitor land on a judge in a very compromising position. I once saw a man walk on stage and knock out another competitor for pushing his mate around. All these moments are funny but the happiest moments are when a show takes on a life of its own. I once gave out a supplement I had developed for trial at a show. It was a stimulant. I gave out too many by the evening everyone wanted to dance. It was a riot.

What was your first ever paid job, long before your current occupation?

My first ever paid job came from an interview with a recruitment consultancy firm, called Austin Benn. I got a job with them cold calling all day on the telephone. 90 calls a day. It was hard but it taught me that you could call anyone and not be afraid to do so.

How did you first become involved the sports supplements industry?

I had a top job as the Sales Director For CPS a part of London Electric. We are talking a serious salary for one of the countries highest paid jobs. Well into the six figure bracket. The company sold so much stuff it was sold for a fortune. I was a non equity director so I got some cash and big thanks for all the fish.
I needed to do something. I had written 20 articles or so for UK magazines and managed to negotiate free advertising space. I was trained as a biochemist, I had a smattering of food technology. It all seemed to fit into place.

How did this lead to the Formation of Biohazard?

I formed Chemical Warfare from home with my wife Carole. In the first year we turned over 186,000, in the second year 347,000. In that second year at the end of it we took on a business partner and rocketed to 1.20 million. The year after that 2.6 million. We would have continued to grow had there not been a power struggle at the top. Kerry Kayes and I had different views and different goals.
Carole and I walked out. Chemical Warfare became Chemical Nutrition and then Dorian Yates Approved. Good for them.
We started our own company, Biohazard. It failed the first time. We were starting from nothing. I got into a bad crowd needing investors and wish to this day I had not. So 1 year ago we started again. It has been an explosion of success. We are UK based in four countries and about to launch in the USA. My new USA partners are very exciting people and I cannot reveal the secrets at this stage. I wish to hell I could. I always knew if you go to the USA you have to do it big. The plan is big.

Can you describe for us a typical summary of events in a current day of your life?

My typical day:
I get up at 7.45 I take my supplements and consume 50g protein before taking a shower. I am heavily into life extension so I have to take my Astargallus, Aloe Vera, Bitter Melon the works. I walk the dog at 8.15 get back 8:45 for breakfast. I start work at 9.30. I like to call a good friend of mine in the USA for half an hour every morning. 9.30 I sit behind my lap top and start typing. Most days I do not get much done on the laptop as the phone rings all day. It is a technical helpline. Each day I see two people for consultations, these are paying consultations. I eat at 12.00, 2.30 and have my pre workout stuff at 5.00. My training partner collects me for training at 5.15 we go to the gym and workout. I get back at 6.30 and spend a dedicated hour with my children. It is often Tekken 2 or a board game or we play ball in the garden. I eat again at 8.00 and the hours 8.15 to 10.15 are usually filled with USA consultations. I then rest for a while and watch TV. Just an hour then bed. I fit in time when not consulting to write my material. I have several projects on the go at present including a fiction book and I am working with an American Author on a biography.

With regards to your training, how often do you work out at present?

I train 5 days a week. I train very short and intense never more than 3 set for a bodypart total.

What sports supplements do you currently use or recommend?

I own the Biohazard supplement range and firmly believe it to be the best in the world. If something better comes along I will copy it. There are other good companies. In the UK I have to say Maximuscle would be my supplement company of choice. American companies such as Solgar and Twinlab are also good. There are many people in this industry without a smattering of technical ability. Just because you used to be a bodybuilder that does not make you a food technologist.

When it comes to bodybuilding, you admit yourself that you sometimes give controversial advice. How do you find people react to this?

I speak as I find. I do not set out to be controversial. If something is clear to me I say it regardless of who I upset. I believe that the public have a right to know.

Back in October 2000, the Biohazard website was featured on the BBC television program "Crime Squad". With reference to this, in an article on the Biohazard website you said "The publicity will make me stronger. Every aspect of my success is a direct result of adverse publicity, do bring it on". Two months on, what effects, if any, did this have on both yourself and Biohazard?

The BBC things seems on the face of it a mixed blessing yet as time passes only the good remains. After the show I got arrested and put into a cell for 24 hours. They got an extension and I was detained for another 6 hours. That was not good. News of my arrest spread and support letters started coming in. At first hundreds and ultimately thousands. I had a whole new email database. This power of the human spirit lifted me to a new person. The arrest made the cover of a magazine and awareness grew beyond all previous expectation. My new book has presale 12,300 copies in the first two weeks before sales. Can you imagine that?
I now have an established author wanting to write my biography. Business partners in the USA, more coaching enquires than I can handle. I cannot say that all this would not have happened anyway, but I doubt it. The exposure gave me the break I really needed. God works in mysterious ways.

The supplements industry is not always the friendly of places to be, especially for the controversial. Perhaps this makes the industry all the more intriguing? Given the chance, name one thing you would improve or change about the supplement industry as it stands today.

Tell me about hostile. I have been threatened, assaulted even. The way to deal with this is simple. Regulate the industry all the way, like they do in the pharmaceutical industry. That would weed out the con men, those that make stuff in their garages. The MCA (Medicines Control Agency) make a big effort on labels statements but they cannot stay on top of everyone, they need more resources and a real Governing body. That will be another controversial statement. Paul sold out to the MCA. Paul has no allegiance to fake companies that steal from our sport. I ally myself only with the individual bodybuilder such as myself.

With respect to the future, What are your present personal goals and ambitions for both yourself and your company?

I have many goals and I am excited about all of them. Without trying to get people going one and the most important of which has to remain a secret for now. When you know it you will know why.
I want Biohazard to succeed in the USA. I want to sell 250,000 copies of the new book. I want to complete my book based around the Manchester ganglands. I have three other bodybuilding titles I am currently working on and then there is the Biography.
I want my family completely financially stable. I intend getting back into top shape and competing next year. I already have my sights set on a show. I currently weight 260lb. I will pack on another 10lb before I diet down.
I want my magazine The Governor to reach the USA public.
I have many people I coach going for titles and I want all of them to win.

Finally, In a world without weights, bodybuilders and supplements what would be your chosen profession?

Without weights, such an impossible world would let me be what I wanted to be, it would be a superhero. Working feverishly to save people less fortunate than myself. If you also ban super powers then it would be what I always wanted to be. A writer, working from home close to the girl I love.

Thank you, Paul, for taking the time to take part in our interview.

Sir Duchaine

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2005, 03:37:22 PM »
Interview with Trevor Smith and
Ian Harrison of Biohazard USA
by Jason Mueller

As many of you are probably aware, Biohazard USA recently split from Paul Borreson. I was informed of this the morning of Tuesday, October 19, after reading several emails directing me to Biohazard's web site. There I found a shocking article alleging a long pattern of lies and deception on the part of Paul Borreson, written by his former partners in the Biohazard USA venture. After reading this article, I immediately called Trevor Smith, the man behind the scenes at Biohazard USA. The following interview is a result of my conversation with Trevor. Although our initial conversation was brief, perhaps 20 minutes, I was left with a few indelible impressions. Trevor struck me as a man of great integrity. I expected to speak with a man filled with rage and venom, lashing out at Borreson at every opportunity. What I heard was a man who was deeply hurt, saddened by the events that had transpired. His primary concern, after the obvious welfare of his family, was moving past these events and developing Biohazard USA into the company he always has envisioned. We'll let Trevor and Ian tell the rest of the story.

JM: I know a lot of people have probably read the article on Biohazard and we're reprinting it at the end of this interview. What can the both of you add to the article in regards to what's happened between Paul and yourselves?

TREVOR: BASICALLY THAT WE WERE LED TO BELIEVE MANY THINGS AND THAT 99.9% OF WHAT WE WERE TOLD WAS NOT THE TRUTH.

IAN: PAUL BORRESEN IS A VERY INTENSE PERSON WITH A GREAT DEAL OF KNOWLEDGE, BUT DUE TO HIS EXTREME ATTEMPTS TO DO 1000 THINGS AT ONCE HE SPREAD HIMSELF SO THIN THAT HE ENDED UP IN A VERY MIXED UP STATE MENTALLY AND PHYSICALLY AND IN HIS PERSONAL LIFE, SO HE WINDS UP LETTING DOWN THE VERY PEOPLE THAT STOOD BY HIM AND LITERALLY HELD HIM UP DURING HIS BAD TIMES.

JM: Can you tell me a little bit about how you both came to be involved with Paul?

TREVOR: I CONTACTED PAUL IN THE FALL OF 1998 AFTER READING HIS FIRST BOOK. I WANTED TO EXCHANGE IDEAS ON WAYS TO USE PHARMACEUTICALS SINCE I WAS ABOUT TO EMBARK ON MY FIRST COURSE. BASICALLY THIS ESCALATED TO HIM WANTING ME TO FORM BIOHAZARD USA. AFTER RESEARCHING THE PRODUCTS AND TRYING THEM OUT, I REALIZED THAT THEY WERE UNIQUE AND THAT A LOT OF PEOPLE WOULD BENEFIT FROM THEM.

IAN: I’VE KNOWN PAUL BORRESEN FOR APPROXIMATELY 6 YEARS AND SEEN MANY OF HIS UPS AND DOWNS. I GENUINELY LIKE THE REAL PAUL BORRESEN, BUT THE REAL PAUL BORRESEN (WHO HAS GREAT POTENTIAL MENTALLY) IS SEEN LESS AND LESS THESE DAYS. HIS BASIC MORAL PRINCIPLES, WHICH HE SWEARS TO LIVE BY AND EXPECTS HIS FRIENDS TO ALSO, ARE NOT AS TRUTHFUL AS HE MAY THINK. I FIRST GOT TO KNOW PAUL WHEN HE AND ANOTHER SUPPLEMENT SUPPLIER FOUNDED CHEMICAL NUTRITION. I THEN SAW THE WHOLE FEUD BETWEEN KERRY KAYES AND PAUL BORRESEN TAKE PLACE (SEEING BOTH SIDES OBJECTIVELY). BASICALLY KERRY HELPED FINANCE PAUL’S IDEAS AND CHEMICAL WAS BORN. IT ENDED THE SAME WAY OUR RELATIONSHIP ENDED WITH HIM AND FOR THE VERY SAME REASONS.

JM: I've read a lot of what Paul has written and watched one of his seminars. He seemed very intelligent and inspirational. I know now that he's claiming to have a Ph.D. and refers to himself as Dr. Paul BORRESEN. Do you have any knowledge as to the legitimacy of the degrees he claims?

TREVOR: NO THAT IS THE PROBLEM. WE WENT AROUND PROMOTING HIM AS A PHARMACOLOGIST AND BIOCHEMIST AND NOW A DOCTOR, BUT WHENEVER WE ASKED ABOUT HIS CREDENTIALS AND DEGREES THEY COULD NEVER BE FOUND…WHEN OTHER PEOPLE WOULD ASK, HE WOULD TELL THEM THAT HE IS TIRED OF HAVING TO PROVE HIMSELF TO EVERYONE AND REFUSES TO GIVE IN TO PEOPLE DEMANDING TO SEE HIS DEGREES AND THAT ALL THAT MATTERS IS THAT HE KNOWS HE IS LEGITIMATE.

IAN: NO! ONLY HIS WORD.

JM: When did you first start realizing that something was wrong and what finally caused you to split?

TREVOR: AROUND THE TIME OF THE USA SEMINAR. HE MISSED 3 PLANE FLIGHTS THAT WERE BOOKED FOR HIM AND WAS REFUSING TO COME OVER CLAIMING HIS BACK WAS BAD, YET THE SEMINAR HAD BEEN PLANNED FOR 3 MONTHS AT A PERSONAL COST TO ME OF $3000 NOT INCLUDING THE PLANE TICKETS PAUL CHARGED ON MY ACCOUNT WITHOUT MY KNOWLEDGE….WHEN HE FINALLY DID COME, THE DAY BEFORE THE SEMINAR, HE SHOWED UP IN REALLY BAD SHAPE BOTH PHYSICALLY AND MENTALLY AND IN FACT THE AIRLINE HAD AN AMBULANCE AT THE AIRPORT READY TO RUSH HIM TO THE HOSPITAL. WHAT FINALLY CAUSED THE SPLIT WAS WHEN HIS BEHAVIOR BECAME SO ERRATIC AND BIZARRE AND MONEY WAS MISSING AND HE REFUSED TO SEND OVER SUPPLEMENT STOCKS THAT I PAID FOR---WHICH I LATER FOUND OUT WAS DUE TO THE FACT THAT HE OWED THE MANUFACTURERS A HUGE AMOUNT OF MONEY. AND OF COURSE WHEN WE STARTED TO FIND OUT HIS CREDENTIALS WERE UNSUBSTANTIATED AND HE WAS MAKING OUTLANDISH CLAIMS ABOUT ALL SORTS OF PEOPLE.

IAN: I WOULD ALSO HAVE TO SAY AROUND THE TIME OF THE SEMINAR AS I WAS STAYING WITH TREVOR IN THE STATES. IT CONFIRMED MY DEEPEST FEARS AND FROM THEN ON I BEGAN RETHINKING A GREAT MANY THINGS.

JM: Hopefully everybody knows that Ian Harrison is a professional bodybuilder competing in the IFBB. Ian, you haven't competed for some time now and it appeared that Paul was playing a major role in your comeback. How are these events going to affect your return to competition?

IAN: THANKS FOR REMEMBERING ME, BUT REMEMBER, IT’S NOT OVER TILL THE FAT LADY SINGS AND RIGHT NOW SHE IS IN MY CONSERVATORY TIED AND GAGGED UNTIL THE TIMING IS PERFECT. PAUL HAS GIVEN ME ADVICE JUST AS KERRY HAS. PAUL HAS NEVER FULLY PREPPED ME FOR A SHOW AND ALL OF HIS ADVICE WOULD BE FILTERED AND I WOULD ASSUME MY OWN CONCLUSIONS. NOT WORKING WITH PAUL BORRESEN WILL NOT EFFECT MY RETURN TO COMPETITION AND ONCE I DECIDE, BELIEVE ME, IAN HARRISON WILL SHOW THE WORLD JUST WHAT HE IS CAPABLE OF. BEING AN UNDERDOG INSPIRES ME, I KNOW WHAT I AM CAPABLE OF (325LBS BEFORE MY CONTEST PREP FOR THE 98 ARNOLD) AND WITHOUT FOLLOWING ANY GURU’S ADVISE I WILL COMPETE (AS MY GOOD FRIENDS NASSER EL SONBATY AND LEE PRIEST DO) LOOKING HOW I WANT TO LOOK, AND MAY THE JUDGES DO WHAT THEY WILL.

JM: Despite the split, it appears from your article you still advocate a lot of the ideas and theories set forth by Paul. Is this an accurate description of your current position?

TREVOR: AGAIN IT NEEDS TO BE UNDERSTOOD THAT MOST OF THIS INFORMATION IS FROM BOTH IAN AND MYSELF. EVERYONE WHO HAS EVERY EMAILED PAUL HAS ALWAYS RECEIVED A REPLY AND AN ANSWER TO THEIR QUESTION FROM ME, AS PAUL WAS NOT AROUND TO ANSWER THEM AND IF I SENT HIM EMAILS, THEY WERE NEVER ANSWERED, SO I DID THE WORK MYSELF AND CONSULTED WITH IAN EXTENSIVELY.

IAN: ABSOLUTELY. A LOT OF PAUL’S THEORIES ARE SOUND. I PERSONALLY DO NOT AGREE WITH MANY OF HIS EXTREME CYCLES HOWEVER.

JM: Both of you claim that most of the work done on the Biohazard USA site was actually done by you and not Mr. BORRESEN. Why did you allow him to take all of the credit?

TREVOR: BLIND FAITH I GUESS. WE BELIEVED HE WAS, IN FACT, A PHARMACOLOGIST AND A BIOCHEMIST AND WE FELT THIS WOULD GIVE THE COMPANY INSTANT CREDIBILITY AND ALLOW US TO REACH A GREATER NUMBER OF PEOPLE AND HELP THEM GET WHERE THEY WANT TO GO.

IAN: I CONSIDERED HIM A GOOD FRIEND AND TREVOR SHOWED TREMENDOUS LOYALTY BECAUSE IT WAS PAUL’S ORIGINAL IDEA TO CREATE THE COMPANY IN THE STATES.

JM: What are the immediate future plans for Biohazard USA?

TREVOR: OUR IMMEDIATE PLANS ARE TO CONTINUE DOING WHAT WE HAVE BEEN DOING, HELP PEOPLE GET AS HUGE AS POSSIBLE WITHOUT HURTING THEMSELVES IN THE SHORTEST SPACE OF TIME AND MAKE CUTTING EDGE, HIGH END, NUTRITIONAL PRODUCTS AVAILABLE TO ALL WHO ARE INTERESTED.

IAN: BUILD, GROW, HELP FELLOW BODYBUILDERS AND ACHIEVE OUR GOALS.

JM: I know that there had been a long-term feud between Biohazard and Chemical Nutrition. What's your current relationship with Kerry Kayes and Dorian Yates?

TREVOR: I RECENTLY SPOKE TO KERRY KAYES AND DORIAN FOR THE FIRST TIME AND I WAS EMBARRASSED FOR EVER THINKING NEGATIVELY ABOUT 2 GUYS WHO ARE GENUINELY NICE PEOPLE THAT LOVE THE SPORT OF BODYBUILDING AND ARE LOOKING TO GIVE BACK TO IT IN EVERY WAY…IT WAS ONLY BECAUSE PAUL TOLD ME KERRY WAS A MONSTER THAT RUINED HIS LIFE AND STOLE HIS COMPANY AND THAT DORIAN WAS EQUALLY AS EVIL THAT I EVER THOUGHT NEGATIVELY OF THEM……IT IS A FACT THAT WHEN I FIRST SPOKE TO PAUL, ALL I DID WAS ASK HIM ABOUT DORIAN BECAUSE HE HAD BEEN AN INSPIRATION TO ME AND AT THAT TIME PAUL TOLD ME HE WAS GOOD FRIENDS WITH DORIAN AND THAT HE HELPED COACH HIM FOR THE MR. OLYMPIA. SOON AFTER, THOUGH, HE STARTED TO PAINT A MUCH DIMMER PICTURE OF DORIAN.

IAN: KERRY KAYES AND I HAVE KNOWN EACH OTHER FOR OVER 10 YEARS. HE IS A GOOD, GOOD MAN WHO HAS ONLY SHOWN ME KINDNESS AND RESPECT. DORIAN TOOK BODYBUILDING INTO THE NEXT MILLENNIUM AND I RESPECT HIS ACHIEVEMENTS TREMENDOUSLY. AS A MAN I REALLY NEVER GOT TO KNOW HIM.

JM: It seemed that Paul gained a lot of notoriety after detailing some of the outlandish dosages he claimed current bodybuilders are using. To the best of your knowledge, how much of this was based on actual hands-on experience with elite bodybuilders and how much was conjecture?

TREVOR: UNFORTUNATELY IT HAS COME TO OUR ATTENTION THAT HE HAS NEVER HAD ANY HANDS ON EXPERIENCE WITH THE TOP PROS HE CLAIMED TO HAVE HELPED AND THAT IT WAS ALL A LIE.

IAN: I KNOW MOST OF THESE GUYS AND WE TALK! PAUL’S CLAIMS ARE MERELY CHINESE WHISPERS TO MY KNOWLEDGE.

JM: Ian, I know for some time that Paul worked with you and helped develop your cycles. Were the cycles you developed together similar to those he spoke about in terms of dosages?

IAN: NO WAY JOSE’! I REMEMBER SEVERAL COURSES BEING WRITTEN OUT FOR ME BY PAUL, THEN I WOULD GO HOME AND SIFT THROUGH LOGIC AND EXCESS. USUALLY THIS WOULD END UP WITH ME DOWNGRADING THE DOSAGES BY ½ TO ¼ AND USING MY OWN EXPERIENCE OF WHAT WORKS FOR ME.

JM: Will you continue to operate under the Biohazard name?

TREVOR: YES, BIOHAZARD USA IS OWNED BY US, NOT PAUL BORRESEN. I DO NOT WANT TO SOUND RUDE, BUT THAT IS THE TRUTH REGARDLESS OF WHAT HE WISHES TO BELIEVE.

IAN: YES!! ABSOLUTELY!!

JM: You've claimed that supplements were paid for and never shipped. At this point, I would have to imagine that all dealings between Biohazard USA and Paul BORRESEN are over. Do you plan on releasing a new line of supplements under the Biohazard name?

IAN: I’LL LET TREVOR ANSWER THAT.

TREVOR: ALL OF THE ORIGINAL FORMULAS WILL BE RELEASED IN THE STATES IN THEIR FULL POTENCY UNLIKE THAT WHICH IS BEING DONE CURRENTLY IN THE U.K. (WHICH IS ANOTHER REASON FOR THE SPLIT)

contd below:

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #4 on: October 28, 2005, 03:38:38 PM »
Sounds like Paul Borresen was the "Jeff McFarland" of chemical gurus.

His drug of choice was narcotics though, not methamphetamine.

Tragic.

Almost as tragic as Daniel Duchaine's downward spiral.  :-\

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

Sir Duchaine

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: October 28, 2005, 03:39:57 PM »
JM: From what you've told me, there's recently been an issue of potency with some of the Biohazard products. What are you're plans to rectify this situation?

IAN: AGAIN I’LL LEAVE THIS TO TREVOR.

TREVOR: NONE OF THE PRODUCTS IN THE USA ARE OR HAVE EVER BEEN LACKING IN POTENCY, IT HAS ONLY RECENTLY COME TO OUR ATTENTION THAT THE UK LINE OF SUPPLEMENTS IS TARNISHED TO SAY THE LEAST WHICH LIKE I SAID BEFORE IS ONE OF THE MAJOR REASONS FOR THE SPLIT.

JM: I know you've been hesitant to address this issue directly, but do either of you have any direct knowledge of current recreational drug use by Mr. BORRESEN?

TREVOR: NO COMMENT.

IAN: LET ME JUST SAY THAT IF ANYONE CLAIMS TO KNOW EXACTLY WHAT ANYONE ELSE IS DOING THEN THEY ARE LYING AND I AM NOT A LIAR. AT THE END OF THE DAY, ONLY THE PERSON WHO IS USING DRUGS KNOWS EXACTLY WHAT THEY ARE DOING. PEOPLE OBSERVING FROM THE OUTSIDE CAN ONLY MAKE EDUCATED ASSUMPTIONS AND WE WILL LEAVE IT AT THAT.

JM: Do you feel this drug use has contributed in any way to the demise of your relationship with Mr. BORRESEN?

TREVOR: LET'S JUST SAY THAT DRUGS COULD CHANGE JESUS INTO LUCIFER, JUST IMAGINE WHAT THEY COULD DO TO A LESSER MAN.

IAN: I STRONGLY SUSPECT SO.

JM: I know that Paul had claimed on numerous occasions to be sky-rocketing in muscular bodyweight and planned on entering competitions fairly soon. In all of the pictures I have seen of Paul, he never seemed to be anywhere near the level of development he claimed. What's the best condition either of you have seen him attain?

TREVOR: WHEN I FIRST CONTACTED PAUL HE TOLD ME HE WAS 285LBS IN 10% BODYFAT....WHEN I FINALLY SAW HIM FOR THE FIRST TIME HE WAS AROUND 245LBS. I HAVE ONLY SEEN PICTURES OF HIM IN CONTEST SHAPE AND HE WEIGHED AROUND 200LBS.....THE THING IS, IS THAT HE TOLD ME THAT HE WOULD BE 306LBS BY THE TIME OF THE SEMINAR, SO I PROMOTED HIM IN ALL THE ADVERTISEMENTS AS A 5'8'' 306LB FREAK OF NATURE WITH 23'' CALVES, AND WHAT SHOWED UP WAS SOMEONE WHO WAS NOT FIT TO DO MUCH OF ANYTHING DUE TO EXTREMELY POOR HEALTH MENTALLY AND PHYSICALLY AND WEIGHED ABOUT 225LBS.

IAN: AT AN E.F.B.B. QUALIFIER HE COMPETED IN SEVERAL YEARS AGO. HE WAS A CREDIBLE AMATEUR IN THE LIGHTHEAVY CLASS. HIS GENETICS WERE NEVER THE BEST AS FAR AS LINES GO, BUT HE DID ATTAIN A GOOD STANDARD (NOT PRO BY ANY MEANS HOWEVER)

JM: What does the future hold for Trevor Smith, Ian Harrison, and Biohazard USA?

TREVOR: WHENEVER YOU EMANCIPATE YOURSELF FROM A BAD SITUATION, IT HURTS AT FIRST, BUT EVENTUALLY YOU LOOK BACK AT IT AS THE GREATEST DAY OF YOUR LIFE, SO IN THAT RESPECT THE FUTURE IS AS BRIGHT AS EVER.

IAN: I MUST AGREE WITH TREVOR ON THAT ONE.

JM: If Paul were here right now, what would you both say to him?

TREVOR: THAT IT IS TOO BAD THAT SOMEONE WHO IS SMART AND WELL READ WOULD FEEL THE NEED TO LIE ABOUT THEMSELVES TO MAKE THEM LOOK AND FEEL BETTER AND THAT HAD HE JUST BEEN HONEST, HE COULD HAVE HAD THE WORLD ON A STRING. I TRULY WISH IT DID NOT HAVE TO END THIS WAY AND I WISH EVERYTHING HE SAID WAS TRUE AS I PUT MY LIFE SAVINGS INTO PROMOTING HIM. AS A HUMAN BEING, WE BOTH WISH HE STRAIGHTENS HIMSELF OUT AND SOMEDAY CAN REALIZE THAT PEOPLE CARED AND WENT OUT OF THEIR WAY FOR HIM AND THAT HE LET THEM AND MORE IMPORTANTLY HIMSELF DOWN. AT THE END OF THE DAY ALL YOU HAVE IS YOUR WORD, AND IF THIS IS WORTHLESS SO ARE YOU.

IAN: I PERSONALLY WOULD SAY DON’T WASTE YOUR POTENTIAL PAUL. STRAIGHTEN YOURSELF UP AND FULFILL YOUR PROMISES TO YOU AND THE PEOPLE AROUND YOU. AND GOOD LUCK.

JM: This is an open forum, and you can say pretty much anything you want. What would you like to tell the readers of Anabolic Extreme?

TREVOR AND IAN: THAT BIOHAZARD USA IS HERE TO STAY AND THAT THE CORE PRINCIPLES OF HARDCORE KNOWLEDGE, HARDCORE INFORMATION, CUTTING EDGE PRODUCTS REMAIN THE FOUNDATION OF THE COMPANY AND THAT ANYONE CAN CALL US UP WITH ANY QUESTION AND WE WILL DO OUR BEST TO HELP THEM OUT. LIFE IS TOO SHORT TO LEARN THE HARD WAY AND WE WANT TO INSURE THAT PEOPLE ACHIEVE THEIR GOALS WITHOUT HURTING THEMSELVES.

Editors note: Out of fairness, we attempted to contact Paul Borreson for his comments. We have not heard a response from him as of yet. Should he decide to contribute his opinion surrounding the recent brouhaha between himself and Biohazard USA, we will certainly bring it to your attention. I'd like to personally thank Trevor Smith and Ian Harrison for granting us this interview and allowing us to reprint the article below.

FLASH!

The day before this article was sent off to be posted, we contacted Ian Harrison by telephone in England to get his comments about some recent claims made on Biohazard849, Paul Borrseson's UK website. Specifically, Borreson is still claiming an association with Ian and claims Ian had nothing to do with the recent breakup. Here's what Ian had to say.

AE: Ian, what is the status of your relationship with Paul Borreson?

Ian: I've split with Paul Borreson and I have no connection with Biohazard UK anymore.

AE: What role will you play, if any, in the future of Biohazard USA?

Ian: My future is most definitely in the USA, and I feel confident I will be working with Trevor Smith.

So that's it folks! Seems something fishy is about with Paul Borreson and Biohazard UK since he still claims a relationship with Ian. You heard it hear first!

THE BIOHAZARD USA ARTICLE
THE REAL SITUATION......

IT HAS COME TO BIOHAZARD USA'S ATTENTION THAT WE HAVE BEEN DUPED.....LIED TO, AND BASICALLY MADE TO LOOK LIKE A FUCKING FOOL....

BIOHAZARD USA WAS FOUNDED BY IAN HARRISON AND TREVOR SMITH WHO WERE INSPIRED BY THE PRINCIPLES SET FORTH, BUT SELDOM FOLLOWED BY PAUL BORRESEN....DURING THIS PROCESS WE WERE LED TO BELIEVE MANY THINGS...ALL OF WHICH WE HAVE COME TO FIND OUT HAVE BEEN UN-TRUE!!!

ALL OF THE CYCLE PROGRAMS YOU HAVE RECEIVED HAVE, IN FACT, BEEN PROVIDED BY TREVOR SMITH AND IAN HARRISON......THIS CANNOT BE DENIED SINCE ALL THOSE HAVING RECEIVED EMAIL RESPONSES CLEARLY CAN SEE THAT THEY CAME FROM TREVOR@BIOHAZARDUSA.COM WHO CONSULTS DAILY WITH I.F.B.B. PROFESSIONAL IAN HARRISON . THEY NEVER CAME FROM PAUL BORRESEN EXCEPT A SMALL NUMBER THAT HE ANSWERED WHEN HE WAS OVER HERE....

HOWEVER, BECAUSE WE BELIEVED IN WHAT WE WERE TOLD AND BECAUSE WE ARE LOYAL PEOPLE, WE DECIDED TO TAKE A BACK SEAT AND LET PAUL BORRESEN HAVE ALL THE CREDIT

THIS, OF COURSE, WILL NO LONGER CONTINUE!!!

AS WE SPEAK THERE ARE A PLETHORA OF LAWSUITS TARGETED AT MR. BORRESEN FOR MAKING UN-SUBSTANTIATED CLAIMS....NOT THE LEAST OF WHICH IS THAT THE GREAT DORIAN YATES IS A DRUG ADDICT.....THIS IS NOT ONLY UNFAIR, BUT DEAD WRONG, ESPECIALLY CONSIDERING THE SOURCE WHO HIMSELF IS KNOWN TO HAVE A LARGE NUMBER OF, SHALL WE SAY, PERSONAL ISSUES...... IT HAS ALSO COME TO OUR ATTENTION THAT PAUL BORRESEN IS MAKING CLAIMS THAT HE IS COACHING LEE PRIEST FOR THE MR. OLYMPIA AND THAT HE PERSONALLY KNOWS LEE USES 3000MG OF GEAR PER DAY!!! WELL UPON SPEAKING TO LEE TO CLEAR SOME THINGS UP HE PROVED THE TYPE OF MAN HE IS BY BASICALLY LAUGHING AT THE WHOLE THING. LET’S FACE IT 3000MG WOULD KILL A FUCKING BULL, NOT TO MENTION THAT THERE IS NO REASON TO USE THESE AMOUNTS…..PAUL BORRESEN ALSO STATED THAT LEE EATS 30 BIG MACS A DAY IN THE OFF SEASON AND GETS AWAY WITH THIS BY USING A TON OF INSULIN…..THIS IS ALSO A JOKE SINCE AFTER SPEAKING WITH LEE AND HIS DOCTOR WE FOUND OUT THAT LEE IS HYPO-GLYCEMIC AND NEVER—NOR CAN HE EVER—USE INSULIN….LOOK FOR A FULL BLOWN INTERVIEW WITH LEE NEXT MONTH

BOTH TREVOR SMITH AND IAN HARRISON ALONG WITH CHRIS SNEDDON (WHO WERE ALL ON HAND TO CARRY PAUL BORRESEN THROUGH THE USA SEMINAR BECAUSE OF HIS HORRIBLE CONDITION) HAVE NOW SPOKEN WITH BOTH DORIAN YATES AND KERRY KAYES AND ABOUT 30 OTHER PEOPLE WHO HAVE BEEN LEFT HOLDING THE BAG OF SHIT CREATED BY PAUL BORRESEN

WE WOULD LIKE TO TAKE THE TIME TO APOLOGIZE WHOLE HEARTEDLY FOR ANY SLANDEROUS INFORMATION THAT APPEARED IN OUR WEBSITE IN REGARDS TO DORIAN YATES, CHEMICAL NUTRITION, KERRY KAYES, BRIAN BATCHELDOR T.C. LUOMA AND TESTOSTERONE.NET........ AS IT TURNS OUT, THEY HAD EVERY RIGHT TO PULL THE INTERVIEW WITH PAUL BORRESEN DUE TO THE FACT THAT NONE OF HIS CLAIMS COULD BE SUBSTANTIATED---EVEN THOUGH WE WERE ASSURED THAT COPIES OF ALL LITERATURE PUBLISHED AND ALL DEGREES WERE SENT FED-EX TO T.C. LUOMA AT TESTOSTERONE.NET TO VALIDATE PAUL'S CREDENTIALS.... (UNFORTUNATELY THIS WAS SUPPOSED TO BE DONE BY SOMEONE CLAIMING TO BE BOTH A PHARMACOLOGIST, BIOCHEMIST AND NOW A DOCTOR, BUT WHO IS NOT ANY OF THE ABOVE)

IN SHORT, BIOHAZARD USA IS HERE TO STAY HOLDING TRUE TO IT'S PRINCIPLES......WE HAVE NEVER LIED TO ANYONE, BUT UNFORTUNATELY WE HAVE BEEN LIED TO A GREAT NUMBER OF TIMES BY THE VERY PERSON WE WERE TRYING TO PROMOTE........ IT SHOULD ALSO BE MADE KNOWN THAT THE REASON WE HAVE BEEN DELAYED IN HAVING OUR PRODUCTS AVAILABLE IS THAT SEVERAL SHIPMENTS WHICH WERE PRE-PAID FOR WERE NEVER SENT BY PAUL BORRESEN WHO INSTEAD STRUNG US ALONG CLAIMING THEY WERE SENT OR BEING SENT AND THAT IT WAS CUSTOMS FAULT THAT THEY DID NOT GET HERE.....OF COURSE WE RECENTLY FOUND OUT THE PRODUCTS WERE NEVER SHIPPED, BUT THAT THE MONEY SENT FOR THEM WENT INSTEAD INTO MR. BORRESENS POCKET....THIS WAS THE SAME SCENARIO FOR PROMINENT NATIONAL COMPETITOR JUSTIN BROOKES, WHOM BOTH TREVOR AND IAN HELPED IN THE OFF SEASON TO GET TO HIS BIGGEST EVER (293LBS) ONLY TO WATCH A NON-FUNCTIONAL PAUL BORRESEN FUCK UP HIS WHOLE CONTEST PREP BY NOT SENDING HIS PROGRAMS AND SCREWING HIM OUT OF 800 DOLLARS. THE END RESULT FOR JUSTIN WAS THAT HE WEIGHED IN AT 242LBS.....A FAR CRY FROM THE 265LBS HE SHOULD HAVE CARRIED ON THE STAGE HAD SOMEONE NOT COMPLETELY FUCKED HIS ENTIRE CONTEST PREP.....

WE CAN NOW TAKE THE FRONT SEAT (WHERE WE BELONG) IN BRINGING HARD-CORE INFORMATION AND PRODUCTS TO THE MASSES. BOTH IAN AND TREVOR PERSONALLY APOLOGIZE AND HOPE THAT YOU ALL REALIZE THAT THIS WILL DO NOTHING BUT MAKE US A STRONGER COMPANY.......IF ANYONE HAS ANY QUESTIONS OR NEEDS ANY ASSISTANCE WE ENCOURAGE YOU TO CALL US AT 310-822-6412 OR EMAIL US.......

LOOK FOR MORE ARTICLES ON THIS TURN OF EVENTS AND LOOK FOR A FULL BLOWN INTERVIEW WITH THE GREAT DORIAN YATES.....WHO WILL BE ON HAND AT THE 1999 MR. OLYMPIA TO CONTINUE TO GIVE BACK TO THE SPORT AND PROMOTE HIS AND HIS PARTNER KERRY KAYES' COMPANY--CHEMICAL NUTRITION. IF YOU PLAN ON ATTENDING THE 1999 MR. OLYMPIA IN LAS VEGAS, PLEASE STOP BY THEIR BOTH AND SHOW YOUR SUPPORT, AND TELL THEM TREVOR AND IAN SENT YOU AND THEY WILL BE MORE THAN HAPPY TO SET THINGS STRAIGHT IN A NUMBER OF DIFFERENT WAYS…..

Sir Duchaine

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: October 28, 2005, 03:41:11 PM »
Paul Borresen Dead At Age 38!!!
1962 - 2001

After returning to England from a business trip to the United States Paul was working like crazy on new business ideas, wrapping up the latest issue of his magazine-The Governor- and had just received his first shipment of his latest book-Anabolic Edge 2001.  He was very excited about new opportunities in America and was planning on distributing The Governor and bringing his Biohazard supplement line to the U.S.  The future was looking very bright for Paul and he was doing everything he could to make things happen as quickly as possible.  On January 30, 2001 he passed away while working at home late into the evening.  Paul is survived by his wife Carole and children Kayne and Sophie.  The following is an interview with Carole.

AI:  Has the official cause of Paul's death been determined?

Carole:  I just want to put the record straight.  Even after his death, people can't stop creating rumors about him.  But I guess he would take that as a compliment.  One of his favorite quotes was "Wherever there is forward movement, there is bound to be turbulence."  The coroner, after studying the post postmortem and through lots of toxicology tests, has determined death by misadventure [accidental].  Paul was prescribed very strong morphine based painkillers, which no longer eased the constant pain from his back injury.  The cage, which supported his spine, was always uncomfortable. On bad days he wasn't very mobile at all, I'd have to help him wash and dress.  The last few days before his death, he could hardly walk.  Anyway, on that night he didn't take into account how many pills he had taken during the day and basically overdosed, fell into a coma, and his heart failed.

AI:  There were rumors of death threats being made on Paul's life, was that true?

Carole:  The death threats were very real.  We had to move from our last home because two men broke in-armed with shotguns and wearing hoods-looking for Paul.  I was alone in the house with our two young children-who were hysterical-and I was absolutely terrified.  They went from room to room shouting and waving their guns about.  When they discovered Paul wasn't there they sprayed me with something that temporarily blinded me and stung my skin.

I eventually managed to call the Police and ambulance.  We moved to a new house, had alarms, night-lights and shutters installed on the doors and windows. Everything was quiet for some time and then the police contacted us. They said there was a contract out on Paul's life.  More alarms were installed.  Our phones were monitored.  Police patrol cars went past the house every hour and we actually had police cars parked in the driveway as a deterrent.  One night the alarm went off by accident and within minutes armed police had surrounded the house.  A helicopter flew overhead and we had to take the children and stand outside in the darkness while sniffer dogs searched the entire house and grounds.  The police were fantastic and did an excellent job but that doesn't change the fact that your life was no longer your own. We had to constantly change our routines; Paul wasn't allowed to leave the house without an escort.  I couldn't walk the dog on my own and the children's school was told under no circumstances should they release either Kayne or Sophie to anyone other than us. WE were basically prisoners in our own home.  It was very frightening; in fact for the first ten days the Police had totally secured the house, we had to stay in hotels and a safe house.

AI:  Did Paul take the threats seriously?

Carole:  Naturally, he took the threats seriously.  He was very concerned for my safety and that of the children.  He had a martial arts person coach him and we rehearsed various procedures regularly for practically any attack.  Whenever he did seminars in this country he would always have professional bodyguards there to protect us.  It may sound very dramatic but the threats were real and it put a lot of pressure on him.

AI:  Did the Police investigate any of the people that made death threats?

Carole:  Absolutely.  They knew where the threats were coming from.

AI:  Paul had a big following in the U.S., what was his popularity in the U.K. and Europe like?

Carole:  Paul was finally beginning to get the recognition over here that he deserved.  He coached more and more athletes, not just bodybuilders but rugby players, cyclists, and runners, the list goes on.  People realized that the man did achieve results and knew what he was talking about.  He'd also done seminars in Sweden and was arranging to go to Germany to talk.

AI:  What inspired Paul to start training?

Carole:  He always maintained he started training to meet me.  I was the first person he coached; with his help I won the
              N.A.B.B.A. British Building Championships twice.  British Power lifting Champion 48kg and 52kg class and the Natural British Bodybuilding Championships all in the same year.

AI:  What motivated Paul to use steroids?

Carole:  Basically, his long-term goal was to compete in the Masters Universe and he firmly believed you couldn't compete at a professional level without using steroids.

AI:  What did Paul get out of training and coaching others?</b><br>

Carole:  Paul loved to train.  It was his escape from the everyday pressure and strain our lives were under.  And ever since I first met him he wanted to be in the 300lb+ club.  He enjoyed coaching others because he got a kick out of helping people and seeing them improve. Some of the transformations were incredible.  He wanted to kill ignorance and provide information to anyone who wanted to learn.

AI:  How long had he been coaching others?

Carole:  For about 15 years.  He completed coaching courses with two recognized affiliations over here.

AI:  How many people had he personally coached?

Carole:  I have lost count-naturals to professionals-hundreds.

AI:  There have been "rumors" posted on the Internet that Paul had contemplated suicide at one point in his life and jumped out of a 2-3-story window.  Any truth to that?

Carole:  Yes.  That is true.  I don't think Paul made any secret about that.  About four years ago, when he was still running Chemical Warfare in Manchester, he became increasingly depressed-feeling that he was no longer in control of his own company. Others were trying to take over.  He turned to recreational drugs as a means of escape. We were going through a bad patch because I didn't understand the significance of what was happening with the company and the fact that his life was no longer his own.  So, we separated for a short time. During this time he met someone else.  I found out.  I was told by a third party that "I would never forgive him and would never have him back"-and so he tried to take his own life and consequently broke his back.  In reality, I had said no such thing.  Despite all the odds we did get back together and have remained inseparable ever since.

AI:  Did Paul train Dorian Yates?

Carole:  At one point, Paul was very friendly with Dorian and visited him at his house.  He certainly answered various questions Dorian had; I can't confirm he actually trained him as such.

AI:  What was Paul's relationship with Dorian like?

Carole:  As I said, they were friends.  Dorian enjoyed his company.

AI:  What caused the falling out between Paul and Dorian?

Carole:  Basically, how shall I put it?  We had to leave Manchester and our company.  And Dorian was quick to step in and assist Mr. Keyes to run the company, which Paul had created.

AI:  What was Paul's relationship to Chemical Warfare?

Carole:  Paul and I set up Chemical Warfare from our home.  He originally wrote the book of the same name and then people started to say to him, "It's all very well recommending supplements, but what we need are excellent supplements at affordable prices."  So, the Bennett Group (my maiden name), trading as Chemical Warfare, was formed.  We used to ship orders out from our living room until the company became successful enough to warrant additional staff and a unit [office/warehouse space].

AI:  What caused the relationship with Chemical Warfare to terminate?

Carole:  Paul was very much a free spirit.  He wanted to make his own decisions particularly about sales and marketing and he found this became increasingly more difficult to do.  He was no longer able to run the company how he wanted and because of the nature of the person we were in partnership with, we chose to just walk away from a thriving business.

AI:  What are your feelings on the steroid use Paul was involved in?

Carole:  Paul would spend a lot of time planning his courses, contrary to what many would like to believe.  He preferred to combine a lot of different substances in small amounts rather than use massive doses.  He was often amazed at the amounts of steroids bodybuilders who came to him were taking.

AI:  Did Paul experiment with the steroids he recommended to those he coached?

Carole:  Yes.  He was always reading about the latest steroids to be released.  He would certainly never recommend anything to anyone unless he had used it himself.  He was very disturbed by the number of counterfeits around and the substances these look-a likes actually contained.  Many were extremely dangerous.  He was currently trying to find a legal and natural alternative to DNP and GHB.

AI:  We know that steroids lower the body's immune system and can lead to complications in other illnesses.  Do you think this was true in Paul's case?

Carole:  Paul made a remarkable recovery from his back injury.  At the time of his death he was healthy, as fit as could be expected, and in good shape.  He put all this down to his steroid program. So no, that is not true in Paul's case.  He was stressed out, working long hours and his workload was far too excessive-it was always controlled chaos in the house.  Paul was always striving to meet deadlines.  The phones never stopped ringing.  He would take in excess of 80 calls a day and still finish his work and see visitors. You would have to live it to appreciate it!  Something had to give and he just pushed too hard.

AI:  Did steroids have anything to do with Paul's death?

Carole:  Absolutely not.  In fact, he was just about to start a course to gain more weight for the Arnold Classic.  He was determined to look his best.

AI:  Could Paul's death have been prevented or avoided?

Carole:  This is a very difficult question.  I constantly blame myself for not calling the ambulance sooner.  The doctor has told me there was nothing anyone could have done.  Perhaps the situation could have been avoided if Paul hadn't been under so much pressure. It's easy to speculate in hindsight.

AI:  Was Paul pretty laid back all the time or was that more of a part time thing?

Carole:  I wouldn't say Paul was laid back; he may well have wanted people to think of him in that way.  But he never stopped, couldn't relax.  There was always so much going on in his head.   There were problems to be sorted, new ideas, books to be written and magazines to be completed.  When he did find time to relax, it would normally be with Kayne and they would escape in a fantasy world on the PlayStation-even then the phone would ring and someone would want to speak to him.  On Saturdays, he wouldn't speak to anyone.  This upset some individuals who couldn't understand why he wouldn't speak to them on his day off!

AI:  There have been "rumors" of Paul being a violent man or getting aggressive.  Is this true?

Carole:  Paul was the least violent man I ever met.  He hated violence of any kind.  He often said that if you had to resort to violence then you had already lost.  Unfortunately though, within the circles Paul moved in, it was the way things were resolved.  We weren't dealing with "business men" in the majority of cases.  So Paul imitated these people to make them feel more comfortable with him.  Paul hated people who picked on others weaker than themselves, i.e. bullies.  He couldn't bear any kind of cruelty either to humans or animals.  That would really make him see red.  I remember one Sunday&nbsp; afternoon; we took the children to the local park.  There were two teenage boys who had nothing better to do than throw stones at a pair of swans.  I know swans can be aggressive themselves but they were getting badly injured trying to defend their nest.  Well, before I could say a word the two lads were sitting in the lake, fair game to those swans!  I remember also when we were in town shopping one Saturday afternoon, a man walked straight through Kayne and sent him flying.  He looked down and tutted [expressed his disapproval]-that was the last sound he made for quite some time.  Before I even had time to say, "Hey, just calm down," the man was flat out on the ground.  In these ways you could say he was aggressive.  This type of behavior he would not tolerate.

AI:  Did steroids cause Paul to be more aggressive?

Carole:  No.  They did not.

AI:  Was Paul subject to mood swings?

Carole:  When Paul was under pressure he did tend to get a bit down, he would get frustrated with people when they couldn't do the job they were employed to do.  He was expected to do everything and even Paul had his limitations to what could be achieved in one day.  I won't say mood swings as suchŠthings would get on top of him and then he would speak to a friend and he would cheer up and carry on with his day.

AI:  What was Paul's mood like in the days before his death?

Carole:  During the days leading up to his death he was very excited. He could finally see some light at the end of the tunnel.  His book was finished and finally printed.  He was looking forward to going to the states again, and all the new projects he had going on over there.  He had finally met some people that he could work with, ones who didn't just want to take.  They had talents of their own.  He was hardly sleeping working like a maniac, but thoroughly enjoying himself.

AI:  What do you think about other rumors that have been made that Paul is still alive?

Carole:  I wish with all my heart that they were true.  All I can say is, there are some very sad people out there!  Get a life!  Guess they have just run out of bad things to say about him, because after all-it's all been said before.

AI:  I understand Paul was a real "family man."  How are the other members of the family taking his death?

Carole:  Paul loved his family.  All he wanted to do with his spare time was spend time with them.  He spoiled them rotten.  Sophie was a real Daddy's girl and she has taken it quite badly.  I have tried to explain to her as best I can what's happened.  But it's very difficult.  His dog waits by the door each night.  What else can I say?  We all really miss him.

AI:  What's in the future for Biohazard and the Governor Mag?

Carole:  Paul finished Governor 5 just before his death.  I will certainly ensure it goes to print.  He had literally hundreds of unprinted articles, so it is likely it will continue in one format or another.  With the exception of one individual (who will remain nameless), Paul had finally gotten an excellent and talented group of people around him.  They have been a great help to me personally since Paul's death.  They are keen to carry on with Biohazard.  There is such incredible interest. It literally was taking off in a big way, particularly abroad.  That was another reason Paul was so excited.  But, we'll have to see.

AI:  Paul has truly made his place in the supplement and steroid industry and has sometimes been referred to as a hero of sorts for the way he voiced his opinion about such taboo subjects like steroids.  Who were some of Paul's hero's, or people he really respected and looked up to and why?

Carole:  The person Paul looked up to within this industry has to be Arnold himself.  I think everyone will agree this man made it big!! He respected men who against all odds made something of themselves-who weren't afraid to speak out against the crowd-people who made their mark.

AI:  What do you think Paul would want people to know about him that they may not already know?

Carole:  This is a difficult one.  I think most of Paul's life has been broadcast one way or another.  He did always try to do the right thing.  It was important to him to live within a certain code of conduct he laid down for himself and he would not waiver from those standards.  He wasn't interested in money.  That did not motivate him (much to my frustration).  He got a kick out of passing on information to people so they could in turn better themselves.  He was a soft touch.  He would give away supplements to people if they genuinely couldn't afford them.  He often took on other people's troubles.

AI:  What message do you think Paul would like to have left with people when they've finished reading this?

Carole:  "Our satisfactions in life will be proportional to our contributions."

AI:  How do you think Paul would like to be remembered?

Carole:  Paul was finally getting the recognition he deserved.  He liked the respect people showed him, especially in the states.  I'm sure he would like to be remembered as the one who provided information to ensure athletes didn't damage themselves through ignorance.  As he said, "Ignorance kills, let's kill ignorance!"  If he saved one life, he did better than a lot of us.

AI:  Is there anything you'd like to tell people about Paul or add to this?

Carole:  I haven't really got anything to add.  It's two days to Paul's funeral and I have to summon up all the strength I have left to get through this.

Carole, we would like to give our heartfelt sympathy to you and your children.  Thank you for giving us your time at this critical point in your life to let the readers know more about Paul and his untimely passing.  Hopefully, this will answer some of the questions they have and set the record straight on the rumors.

Editor's note:  Paul and his wisdom will be sorely missed by many thousands of athletes that have been learning from him over the years.  Maybe we can publish some of his unpublished articles in future issues of Anabolic Insider-we'll keep you posted.

Sir Duchaine

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: October 28, 2005, 03:42:13 PM »
Report from the Wiltshire newspaper, First published on Friday 17 August 2001:
Drugs killed ex-gym owner

POLICE have launched an investigation following the death of a former Swindon gym owner who injected himself with Ministry of Defence morphine.

At an inquest in Chippenham, Wiltshire coroner David Masters heard that Paul Robert Borresen, 38, of Moons Leaze Farm, Braydon, near Purton, died at home on January 30.

Mr Borresen, a bodybuilding and fitness enthusiast who wrote two books on the subject, ran a business advising fitness fans and supplying vitamins and food supplements, the inquest heard on Wednesday.

But the hearing was told the father-of-two also had a cocaine habit, used anabolic steroids and developed a morphine addiction after a serious back injury.

His wife, Carol Borresen, of Loyalty Road, Chippenham, told the inquest the couple married in 1984 when he was running a Swindon gym.

In the early 1990s they moved to Manchester where Mr Borresen ran his supplements business and wrote a bodybuilding book.

At this time he started taking steroids, she said, and he took cocaine to cope with depression. He broke two bones in his back in 1997 and relied on high doses of prescribed morphine to help him cope with the pain.

Mrs Borresen said she was aware he was taking cocaine and additional morphine unlawfully, before his death, using injecters from MoD supplies. The evening before his death he had injected morphine and taken cocaine.

The next day he was still asleep at 9.30am and she was unable to wake him. She checked on him throughout the morning but at 1.30pm discovered he had stopped breathing. Paramedics tried to resuscitate him without success.

A post mortem revealed numerous injection marks on his legs, hands and left arm. A toxicology report revealed his blood contained very high levels of morphine and cocaine, as well as a high therapeutic level of Diazepam.

Pathology consultant Dr Alan Anscombe said the combination of drugs would have interfered with his breathing, causing a coma and death.

Det Con Andrew Aves, of Wootton Bassett police, confirmed the morphine injecters were from MoD supplies and said the source was being investigated.

Mr Masters recorded a verdict of death from non dependent abuse of drugs in exceptional excess. 

xkol

« Reply #8 on: October 28, 2005, 04:04:37 PM »
u think ima read all that?   hook me up with some cliffs.

Diesel1

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: October 28, 2005, 04:15:17 PM »

I'd be surprised if you could read "all that" even if you wanted too

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: October 28, 2005, 04:59:49 PM »

baby xkol......

basically it describes in depth the downfall and subsequent death of Paul Borresen, a self-described steroid guru.

The depth of depravity are something that not even Paul Wall's golden jaw could fathom.....

Recognize and realize what I said so.

DIV

Sir Duchaine

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: October 28, 2005, 05:25:50 PM »
baby xkol......

basically it describes in depth the downfall and subsequent death of Paul Borresen, a self-described steroid guru.

The depth of depravity are something that not even Paul Wall's golden jaw could fathom.....

Recognize and realize what I said so.

DIV

Lets not forget that the foolish, know nothing wankers clever guys over at Tmag were conned bigtime by Paul, he sucked them right in and they fell completely for his fake qualifications

In the original version of the interview Paul did with Nelson Montana, Tmag are tight behind Paul and his recommendations of 5000mg per day, they publicise Paul as THE man when it comes to steroid expertise and pharmacology, their tongues were right up Pauls ass

It wasnt until Pauls qualifications were revealed to be fraudulent that Tmag added the disclaimer to the start of the interview

Believe me, Paul was a great con man and then some, if there was one thing that Paul can be credited with, its showing the assclons in this game up for the stupid girls they are

There are no heros, only blowhards and experts with feet of clay and mile high egos

RIP Paul Borresen

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: October 28, 2005, 05:28:01 PM »
Lets not forget that the foolish, know nothing wankers clever guys over at Tmag were conned bigtime by Paul, he sucked them right in and they fell completely for his fake qualifications

In the original version of the interview Paul did with Nelson Montana, Tmag are tight behind Paul and his recommendations of 5000mg per day, they publicise Paul as THE man when it comes to steroid expertise and pharmacology, their tongues were right up Pauls ass

It wasnt until Pauls qualifications had been revealed to be fraudulent that Tmag added the disclaimer to the start of the interview

Believe me, Paul was a great con man and then some, if there was one thing that Paul can be credited with, its showing the assclons in this game up for the stupid girls they are

There are no heros, only blowhards and experts with feet of clay and mile high egos

RIP Paul Borresen

Paul Borresen vs. Daniel Duchaine.

For all the marbles..........there can be only one certified steroid "guru".

Speak on this.

Bare your nuts and take a stance on this.

DIV

Sir Duchaine

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: October 28, 2005, 05:40:06 PM »
Paul Borresen vs. Daniel Duchaine.

For all the marbles..........there can be only one certified steroid "guru".

Speak on this.

Bare your nuts and take a stance on this.

DIV

LOL, Div, dont get me wrong mate, I am not saying Paul wasnt a cunt, he was, no excuses. He conned people, he lied, and subsequently a) had the shit kicked out of him because of it, and b) his death was arguably related to his weak, addictive nature

Duchaine was the original, he brought steroids to the masses, most all are wannabees trying to ride his coat tails

The only guys I can think of that were writing about gear wayyyy back then were duchaine and Mick Hart (a truly great guy)

Duchaine laid all the laymans level work out, with Mick Hart writing similar stuff in the UK, and then guys like Bill Roberts came along in the mid 90's and gave us the technical background to Duchaines work (ie: Duchaine would say 'take xyc for xyc length of time' etc, then Roberts came along and gave us 10 pages of brilliant technical information on essentially what Duchaine had said in one page more basic information)

Since Roberts et al, there really has been nobody else, post 1999 there has been fuck all else worth reading, its all been done, simple as that

I my book, you have Duchaine and Mick Hart who gave the real world/practical laymans level, and then guys like Roberts who came along and  -  whilst they popped up and corrected the mistakes Duchaine et al made - they, to the larger degree, conveyed/confirmed, in technical terms, that which we already knew

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: October 28, 2005, 05:48:05 PM »
More or less I echo that sentiment...

Duchaine was the bare bones of AAS research.....the everyman.

He was user friendly.

Now everyone is trying to cash in, with the problem being there isn't as much new ground to cover.  Duchaine did most of the dirty work.

I do give Duchaine props for being the first to properly synthesize GHB from raw materials.  That was avant garde shit at the time when it came out.

It's too bad he was a guinea pig for most of his theories.....it probably contributed to his death, regardless of what the "official" cause of death was.

Still remember when I first heard he died......he only had a few close friends.  Most people didn't know the real Duchaine.

DIV

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: October 28, 2005, 07:37:50 PM »
What I always thought was weird was he threw around so many names, mostly Dorians. Then Dorian went out and said he does not even know PB but they were in business together???

So do you think PB really did help Dorian with his shit?

Sir Duchaine

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: October 28, 2005, 07:54:03 PM »
What I always thought was weird was he threw around so many names, mostly Dorians. Then Dorian went out and said he does not even know PB but they were in business together???

So do you think PB really did help Dorian with his shit?

Dorian and Paul were not is business together

By the time Dorian had become a partner in CNP in 1999, Paul had already been booted out, and had gone on to form Biohazard (Biohazard was formed in 1998)

However, Chemical Warfare - as it was - was established by Paul way back in 94, he then hooked up with Kerry Kayes (now owner of CNP) who - I guess -was the one who brought the cash to the business with Paul bringing the creativity and designing products etc

With this in mind, we only have to look at how Paul and Kerry publicised the company, and thus, themselves.

Basically, Paul was painted as THE expert (remember that pre 99 even Kayes was fooled by Pauls bullshit qualifications)
Paul was the guy that wrote the contents of the Battle News magazine (Chemicals free maghazine) whilst Kerry was (and indeed still is) looked on as the statesman 'lover of bodybuilding' type

Dorian would have undoubtedly been intouch with Kerry Kayes, Kerry would have then mentioned Paul to Dorian, and thus, I am sure that Dorian would have got some advice from Paul, yes it would probably have been a mix of bullshit and good advice, but nonetheless, Dorian would have undoubtedly come into contact with Paul at some point

You only have to look at the way they claim the things today about Brian Batcheldor (tech advisor at CNP), they never once mentioned Batcheldor back in the old days of Chemical Warfare, why? because Paul was the golden boy then

As soon as Kerry fucked Paul off down the road and became partners with Dorian, THEN they employed Batcheldor and publicised him as the big expert whilst slagging Paul off

We know for a fact that Paul advised Ian Harrison to some degree, he advised Simon Cohen too

Bottom line is this: Paul was a junkie  that - at some level in the murky past - perhaps did advise Dorian, but nowhere near to the degree Paul once claimed

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
« Reply #17 on: October 28, 2005, 07:54:39 PM »
5,000mg. a day?????? :o
Jaejonna rows 125!!

Sir Duchaine

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: October 28, 2005, 07:58:09 PM »
5,000mg. a day?????? :o

Yeah mad, even if it was only for 14 days

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #19 on: October 28, 2005, 08:43:31 PM »
Since Roberts et al, there really has been nobody else, post 1999 there has been fuck all else worth reading, its all been done, simple as that

Nope, don't agree at all. The man who contributed the most to my knowledge was the recently passed Karl Hoffman aka Nandi. Truly the greatest mind in this game. For example he showed what a fool Roberts was with his class I/class II steroid classification system. It had not "all been done" prior to 1999, not by a long shot. Karl is really missed and it will be a very hard time for anyone to fill his shoes.

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #20 on: October 28, 2005, 08:50:23 PM »
Did anyone read ALL that

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #21 on: October 28, 2005, 08:58:57 PM »
Did anyone read ALL that
I read all that when it went down years ago and just skimmed it now. Really confirms that bodybuilders are idiots. How could anyone believe this guy was a doctor?

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: October 28, 2005, 09:12:19 PM »

I do give Duchaine props for being the first to properly synthesize GHB from raw materials.  That was avant garde shit at the time when it came out.

DIV

Not true. Amino Discounters brought it to the market in 1990. The also manufactured it in powder form. $25 for 100 grams.

Sir Duchaine

• Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: October 28, 2005, 11:57:03 PM »
Nope, don't agree at all. The man who contributed the most to my knowledge was the recently passed Karl Hoffman aka Nandi. Truly the greatest mind in this game. For example he showed what a fool Roberts was with his class I/class II steroid classification system. It had not "all been done" prior to 1999, not by a long shot. Karl is really missed and it will be a very hard time for anyone to fill his shoes.

Nandi? fuck off with that, I dont disagree with the guys ability, but lets not forget that Nandi thought Bill was a cunt (most of the experts hate the others, so no suprise there) that wasnt my point either way, my point was one concerned with those guys that brought the info out moreso - observably so infact - than others

Also, I would love to know what you think hadnt been done pre 99? outside of pissing around with whichever new species of IGF was/is doing the rounds, or whichever 'nigh on irrelevant' peripheral pharmaceutical product some cunt like Bruce Knellar was/is busy trying to convince everyone is the 'next big thing' then, there is fuck all to say

Anyway, so Roberts came up with his slightly wonky idea about steroid classes? big deal, it hardly makes him 'moron of the century'

Firstly, he was called on it by Patrick Arnold as soon as Tmag started running with the idea after employing Bill, and second, it was hardly a big deal in the grand scheme of things and certainly doesnt invalidate my point that Roberts was the one that observably brought into the mainstream high quality, accessible technical reports in a way that no-one had ever done before - certainly never to the degree that Bill and the Meso team did, and - again as said - once this ground had been covered, steroid discussion had nowhere to go

This was/is observably the case, all you have to do is look around at online forums post 2000, there is nothing - of a fundamental nature - that has arisen, only wank fests about periphery in the form of piss and wind from people trying to add nonesense minutiae to that which has already been uncovered

My point was that Roberts et al [ie: him and guys of the calibre of Patrick Arnold and Lyle McDonald] either at Mesomorphosis (or in usenet from 1994 - 2000) pretty much form the 'full stop' on the end of steroid discussion history

From Duchaine back in 79, right thru usenet from 95 - 2000, there is nothing else to say, only piss and wind about the latest bullshit prohormone or some irrelevant crap that attempts to fiddle with IGF use, in short, fuck all

That, was my point

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #24 on: October 29, 2005, 04:23:54 AM »
i read it and i read all the AMI publications too at the grocery store