Author Topic: blood test for hrt on 25th  (Read 2870 times)

Henda

• Getbig V
blood test for hrt on 25th
« on: September 11, 2013, 05:04:55 AM »
Really hope i get right result. More so for the other problems with releated to having low test other than the bodybuilding side of things. Fucking your gf once every 2 to 3 months is pretty pathetic and not fun being in bad fettle all the time.

Test is at half 2 in afternoon which i guess is good as levels higher in morning?
Any other ways to assure it goes my way (naturally, not gals method of boatloating gear a few days before test ha )

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
Re: blood test for hrt on 25th
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2013, 08:41:53 AM »
Doing it in the middle of the day is good, but most docs will notice the time and want to do it again in the AM. That's what happened to me. My free came in low in the middle of the day, retested in the morning and I was NFW for TRT, FML.

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2013, 10:14:21 PM »
i always skip a few days past when im supposed to pin (15 days after last pin) and go in the morning. always comes out low.

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2013, 08:10:08 AM »
Can only try natural methods as have never used before.
Will probably stay up late night before and by half 2 tuesday i will have been digging/ leveling stone almost non stop at work so should be pretty tired. Should get result i want as believe levels are very low anyway.

nasht5

• Getbig IV
  • 903 squat 457bench 735 dead - "RAW" (belt & wraps)
« Reply #4 on: September 20, 2013, 10:55:39 AM »
it's not uncommon that the doc will want to test you a few times over a couple wks before he/she writes the Rx.
sept 10th APF

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: October 05, 2013, 12:27:25 AM »
Test came back as having low test, doc never gave any numbers just said it was low.
Thought it was as simple as coming away with a perscription for some test but no, have to see endrocrine doctor at the hospital on 15th oct
more waiting and feeling like shit.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: October 05, 2013, 12:44:13 AM »
Really hope i get right result. More so for the other problems with releated to having low test other than the bodybuilding side of things. Fucking your gf once every 2 to 3 months is pretty pathetic and not fun being in bad fettle all the time.

Test is at half 2 in afternoon which i guess is good as levels higher in morning?
Any other ways to assure it goes my way (naturally, not gals method of boatloating gear a few days before test ha )

I am on HRT for low testosterone. I'll admit that I try to manipulate the labs a little. I never do a lab until the end of my cycle (I inject once a week) so I do the labs right before an injection is due. I also have the blood drawn in the afternoon because test levels are always higher in the morning. Currently, I am cheating on my prescribed dosage. I am thinking I will skip a week before my next labs to insure my numbers are subpar. The problem I have is that the doctor and I don't agree as to what is the normal range. I want my test levels to mimic what they were when I was a teen, he's thinking good for an old man levels.

I recently started injecting HCG the last two days before the test injection. HCG raises test levels. When I get closer to the time to do labs, I will discontinue the HCG for a week or two.

BTW, I am on test because it is low. However, I like the positive side effects, such as a tighter waistline and more energy. So far it hasn't done much for my lagging libido which is too bad.

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: October 05, 2013, 04:45:12 AM »
I am on HRT for low testosterone. I'll admit that I try to manipulate the labs a little. I never do a lab until the end of my cycle (I inject once a week) so I do the labs right before an injection is due. I also have the blood drawn in the afternoon because test levels are always higher in the morning. Currently, I am cheating on my prescribed dosage. I am thinking I will skip a week before my next labs to insure my numbers are subpar. The problem I have is that the doctor and I don't agree as to what is the normal range. I want my test levels to mimic what they were when I was a teen, he's thinking good for an old man levels.

I recently started injecting HCG the last two days before the test injection. HCG raises test levels. When I get closer to the time to do labs, I will discontinue the HCG for a week or two.

BTW, I am on test because it is low. However, I like the positive side effects, such as a tighter waistline and more energy. So far it hasn't done much for my lagging libido which is too bad.
Thanks will use similar tactics when/if i finally get a script.
looking forward to the increased energy more than anything else, at minute it feels like legs weigh a ton every day all day, have very phisical job and sick of dragging myself though the day and having lower back so fatigued squatting/deadlifting with any other than baby weights.
Added libido would be a bonus.
Better mood more patience ect would be a godsent in our household.

And for training to be fun and progessive again. Been stuck at same weights for ages and some days even those are not manageable.
Cant wait.
Sorry for long rant/whine.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #8 on: October 05, 2013, 06:20:36 AM »
Thanks will use similar tactics when/if i finally get a script.
looking forward to the increased energy more than anything else, at minute it feels like legs weigh a ton every day all day, have very phisical job and sick of dragging myself though the day and having lower back so fatigued squatting/deadlifting with any other than baby weights.
Added libido would be a bonus.
Better mood more patience ect would be a godsent in our household.

And for training to be fun and progessive again. Been stuck at same weights for ages and some days even those are not manageable.
Cant wait.
Sorry for long rant/whine.

I am here too, but I tested too high, just inside normal. Fuck it, I am going the "self-administered" HRT route. Fuck The Man.

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: October 05, 2013, 06:49:48 AM »
I am here too, but I tested too high, just inside normal. Fuck it, I am going the "self-administered" HRT route. Fuck The Man.

im hoping the next doc i see at endocrine clinic dosent pull the same shit.
If not i too will take the self administered route.
Plan to milk the hrt dose dry of gains before running higher doses for a few months once or twice a year.

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: October 05, 2013, 08:02:09 AM »

Did you do anything before the test to try to get your levels low?

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #11 on: October 05, 2013, 09:00:12 AM »
im hoping the next doc i see at endocrine clinic dosent pull the same shit.
If not i too will take the self administered route.
Plan to milk the hrt dose dry of gains before running higher doses for a few months once or twice a year.

as your from the same area as me, my experience of this through one of my palls who had very low levels was his doctor and endo fucked him around for 2 yrs, i still dont think he's got an actual script for test yet either, last we spoke they were going to try him with gels..

UK is a different kettle of fish when it comes to getting drugs off doctors, mind if you can persevere, it will be well worth it in the long run

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: October 05, 2013, 09:15:05 AM »
as your from the same area as me, my experience of this through one of my palls who had very low levels was his doctor and endo fucked him around for 2 yrs, i still dont think he's got an actual script for test yet either, last we spoke they were going to try him with gels..

UK is a different kettle of fish when it comes to getting drugs off doctors, mind if you can persevere, it will be well worth it in the long run

shit i hope i have a bit better luck. Guess it depends on doc/hospital im going to north tyneside so hope they are decent. Was hoping for a quick result guess we will see.