Author Topic: Lee's New Tatt  (Read 1528 times)

Ryu717

• Getbig II
Lee's New Tatt
« on: January 18, 2007, 05:59:03 PM »
Hey Lee look foreward to meeting you at the CEL Booth. Are you going to fill that in with black or use some color ? I can't get tats because I have been blessed with the hairy Italian gene. Good to see you are about family it seems you are all really close. In columbus they are opening 7 new Gold's in the spring. Like the one you and Scott were working out in with the pool and stuff. Next year at the Arnold you could do a seminar there before the Arnold... the World Gyms here are really going down hill except for the one in Hilliard, Oh .. that one is exceptional. Thanks Lee

Lee_a_priest

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
Re: Lee's New Tatt
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2007, 06:28:04 PM »
SEE YOU THERE.
LEE

Jr. Yates

• Getbig V
Re: Lee's New Tatt
« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2007, 11:13:53 AM »
Hey Lee look foreward to meeting you at the CEL Booth. Are you going to fill that in with black or use some color ? I can't get tats because I have been blessed with the hairy Italian gene. Good to see you are about family it seems you are all really close. In columbus they are opening 7 new Gold's in the spring. Like the one you and Scott were working out in with the pool and stuff. Next year at the Arnold you could do a seminar there before the Arnold... the World Gyms here are really going down hill except for the one in Hilliard, Oh .. that one is exceptional. Thanks Lee
7 new golds  :o 
bodybuildersreality.com