Author Topic: I didn't realize that Chris Aceto was Muslim  (Read 14743 times)

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
I didn't realize that Chris Aceto was Muslim
« on: June 24, 2016, 06:56:07 AM »
http://www.rxmuscle.com/video/live-with/13118-it-s-live-with-chris-aceto-4-pm-est-on-rxmuscle-com.html

Chris discusses being a Muslim early in the video

He has some cool Dan Duchaine stories

Chris said that the freakiest thing that he ever saw was Lou Ferrigno a few weeks out from the 1992 Mr O. Chris said that Lou should've competed at 330LB in 1992 (and Lou would've beaten Dorian)

Nether Animal

• Getbig V
  • Team Mower Forever
Re: I didn't realize that Chris Aceto was Muslim
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2016, 06:57:44 AM »
Lou overdieted in 92 a bit... but still looked good.

io856

« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2016, 07:09:52 AM »
Woh he had fantastic bodybuilding genetics

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2016, 07:18:24 AM »
Who cares what his religion is? 

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2016, 07:23:12 AM »
http://www.rxmuscle.com/video/live-with/13118-it-s-live-with-chris-aceto-4-pm-est-on-rxmuscle-com.html

Chris said that the freakiest thing that he ever saw was Lou Ferrigno a few weeks out from the 1992 Mr O. Chris said that Lou should've competed at 330LB in 1992 (and Lou would've beaten Dorian)

What is funny to me about this Lou at 330 looking incredible is, even if true, how much it shows that all these geniuses including their trainers really don't know shit when it comes to contest peaking.  A good amount of it is simple luck involving how successfully body water is manipulated.  This is why you have guys looking incredible in the gym in the 3 weeks leading up to the show.  This is why you have random shows like the Frankfurt one where Nasser looked incredible.

If I could have stepped on stage looking like I looked when I came out of the tanning bed I would have placed a couple of places higher in several shows.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #5 on: June 24, 2016, 07:34:51 AM »
What is funny to me about this Lou at 330 looking incredible is, even if true, how much it shows that all these geniuses including their trainers really don't know shit when it comes to contest peaking.  A good amount of it is simple luck involving how successfully body water is manipulated.  This is why you have guys looking incredible in the gym in the 3 weeks leading up to the show.  This is why you have random shows like the Frankfurt one where Nasser looked incredible.

If I could have stepped on stage looking like I looked when I came out of the tanning bed I would have placed a couple of places higher in several shows.

Why don't you have blue stars?

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #6 on: June 24, 2016, 10:07:21 AM »
not going to listen but why  ??? isn't he like... white? and reasonably intelligent

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: June 24, 2016, 10:16:15 AM »
A intelligent Caucasian has no excuse for being a filthy Moozlim.

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: June 24, 2016, 10:23:59 AM »
I thought Chris was a fag and being a fag is frowned upon in filthy Muslim religion?

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
« Reply #9 on: June 24, 2016, 10:25:39 AM »
Like the others, he probably converted after being given a lecture by some friendly Muslim chap who told him a sugar coated and romanticized version of Islam.
It would be interesting to know how much knowledge, Aceto actually has on the religion he follows.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #10 on: June 24, 2016, 10:34:40 AM »

of course he is a muslim... that is why he can get Big Ramy to blow up

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #11 on: June 24, 2016, 10:49:43 AM »
either way if it's true then Asseato can go eff himself what a fking idiot

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #12 on: June 24, 2016, 10:53:27 AM »
It was mentioned years ago on getbig and I remember being surprised.
He was really pissed off at Dennis James' "camel crew" comment, maybe because
he felt it was a diss on muslims :D

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #13 on: June 24, 2016, 11:05:21 AM »
Muslim and third world immigration are often used interchangebly. It seems strange, although clever in hindsight, that the Religious angle has been so overused by the media, which of course serves geostrategic interests.
Nassor was also Muh-slim and I think few did care.

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: June 24, 2016, 11:10:47 AM »
of course he is a muslim... that is why he can get Big Ramy to blow up

;D

BIG DUB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: June 24, 2016, 11:14:02 AM »
He come across like the Steven Wright of bodybuilding. I was surprised he was religious at all..

FREAKgeek

• Getbig V
  • Fan of the Golden Era
« Reply #16 on: June 24, 2016, 11:27:22 AM »
What does Sharia law say about steroids? Anyone?

WannaBePro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: June 24, 2016, 11:39:42 AM »
He's the president of the Islamic Society of Portland, Maine and has been for a while.

not going to listen but why  ??? isn't he like... white? and reasonably intelligent

Not only is he white, but Aceto is an Italian name (funny side-note, it means vinegar in Italian lol).

When I first heard he was muslim I was pretty shocked as well. He comes off as very secular, never talks about religion, doesn't mention it anywhere, really. Which I actually respect. He believes what he believes and doesn't push it on others. What's even more amazing is he works with Ron Partlow, who constantly bashes islam (for good reason) on a podcast he does, and you never hear of any problems between him and Aceto in that regard. I know there are different denominations and extremes of islam (like christianity having catholics, anglicans, orthodox, protestants, etc...), so maybe he's part of the more "moderate"/quiet one?

FREAKgeek

• Getbig V
  • Fan of the Golden Era
« Reply #18 on: June 24, 2016, 11:42:05 AM »
He's the president of the Islamic Society of Portland, Maine and has been for a while.

Not only is he white, but Aceto is an Italian name (funny side-note, it means vinegar in Italian lol).

When I first heard he was muslim I was pretty shocked as well. He comes off as very secular, never talks about religion, doesn't mention it anywhere, really. Which I actually respect. He believes what he believes and doesn't push it on others. What's even more amazing is he works with Ron Partlow, who constantly bashes islam (for good reason) on a podcast he does, and you never hear of any problems between him and Aceto in that regard. I know there are different denominations and extremes of islam (like christianity having catholics, anglicans, orthodox, protestants, etc...), so maybe he's part of the more "moderate"/quiet one?

Sunni and Shia

WannaBePro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: June 24, 2016, 11:45:08 AM »
Sunni and Shia

That's it? Damn... In that case I don't know... Maybe its just his style then, and he only follows the cherry picked stuff out of the quoran, like most christians do these days.

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: June 24, 2016, 11:50:31 AM »
Either way, he has faith in the existence of a sky wizard told to exist by a mass murdering rapist and pedophile. A vile individual who, if living today, would most likely be diagnosed as being extremely mentally ill.

One has to be either ignorant to the facts or frighteningly weak and stupid to pledge allegiance to such sheer madness.

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #21 on: June 24, 2016, 02:14:16 PM »
A intelligent Caucasian has no excuse for being a filthy Moozlim.

Fixed:  An intelligent person has no excuse for being religious.

SquidVicious

• Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: June 24, 2016, 02:17:31 PM »
Muslim and third world immigration are often used interchangebly. It seems strange, although clever in hindsight, that the Religious angle has been so overused by the media, which of course serves geostrategic interests.
Nassor was also Muh-slim and I think few did care.

Nasser's family was from Egypt so he was born into a Muslim family but studied and lived in Europe and learned to think for himself, eventually barely acknowledging his religion. Aceto was born into a Christian family, studied and lived in the United States and fell for a fairy tale about a false prophet. Big difference.

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #23 on: June 24, 2016, 02:19:34 PM »
Nasser's family was from Egypt so he was born into a Muslim family but studied and lived in Europe and learned to think for himself, eventually barely acknowledging his religion. Aceto was born into a Christian family, studied and lived in the United States and fell for a fairy tale about a false prophet. Big difference.
Western people who turn muslim are usually attention whores..

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #24 on: June 24, 2016, 03:26:34 PM »

yeah well I can't take the guy seriously knowing this

it's just mental illness...