Author Topic: I didn't realize that Chris Aceto was Muslim  (Read 14742 times)

jwb

• Getbig V
Re: I didn't realize that Chris Aceto was Muslim
« Reply #25 on: June 24, 2016, 04:23:59 PM »
Maybe his wife is/was when they met?

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: June 24, 2016, 04:30:50 PM »
Fixed:  An intelligent person has no excuse for being religious.

Thank you. Of course, you're correct.

Dokey111

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: June 24, 2016, 04:48:59 PM »
maybe someone told him to be  :-X

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: June 24, 2016, 04:56:48 PM »
Huh

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #29 on: June 24, 2016, 05:00:34 PM »
Sunni and Shia

Actually, their names are spelt 'Sunni and Cher'...
T

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #30 on: June 24, 2016, 05:01:29 PM »

Laura Creavalle? (or am I showing my age here...)
T

jr

• Getbig V
  • No homo of peace
« Reply #31 on: June 24, 2016, 06:10:46 PM »
What does Sharia law say about steroids? Anyone?

FREAKgeek

• Getbig V
  • Fan of the Golden Era
« Reply #32 on: June 24, 2016, 06:24:13 PM »

jr

• Getbig V
  • No homo of peace
« Reply #33 on: June 24, 2016, 07:00:40 PM »
ha ha, thank you

Is Chris Aceto an example of a  'fricken gym doctor' than Mike Matarazzo refers to in this enlightening video?

CC973

• Getbig III
« Reply #34 on: June 24, 2016, 07:20:07 PM »
He's Muslim because he learned and experienced true Islam (Quran and Sunnah), and not some ridiculous western media propaganda about the religion.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: June 24, 2016, 07:33:03 PM »
He's Muslim because he learned and experienced true Islam (Quran and Sunnah), and not some ridiculous western media propaganda about the religion.

:)

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #36 on: June 24, 2016, 07:35:17 PM »
:)

Phags...

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: June 24, 2016, 07:44:32 PM »
Phags...

Ah, you thought I smiled approvingly.

Huh, dummy?

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: June 24, 2016, 07:57:37 PM »

What a joke. Islam is wretched filth.

TRIX

• Getbig IV
  • If you mess with me I'll have to fuck you up
« Reply #39 on: June 24, 2016, 07:59:34 PM »
Chris became a tea towel head, so he wouldnt get ISISd

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
« Reply #40 on: June 25, 2016, 02:36:39 AM »

What exactly is "true Islam"? From much of the research I've done, it actually seems worse than what the media says.

Rajkapoor

• Getbig III
« Reply #41 on: June 25, 2016, 03:47:12 AM »
George farah lesbian ohh Lebanese christen is behind this post.since chris aceto took his client Ramy he is mad at him.
Any one follow these fairy tale religions is an idiot plain and simple.i Mean Muhammad went from his house to Aqsa mosque in Israel and from there to 7th heaven on a bird who,s face look like Donkey.stupidity at its prime.Only dumb ass arabs can buy into something like that...or Jesus who was clearly a bastard portrayed as born to virgin Marry.you religious guys are total fucked up and best part of it you will never know how fucked up you are.
Having said that some of Islamic laws make more sense socially than any other religion.like ban on alcohol,life for life,women inheritance,faaggootary as punishable crime and most important law which all religion push is not having kids outside wedlock.this protects families and up bringing of children.which is major problem now west facing.90% of west population turning into jesus.Chris is cool and intelligent guy and must know very well what to take and what to leave.that is why he never changed his name.

Thong Maniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #42 on: June 25, 2016, 04:38:30 AM »
Nasser's family was from Egypt so he was born into a Muslim family but studied and lived in Europe and learned to think for himself, eventually barely acknowledging his religion. Aceto was born into a Christian family, studied and lived in the United States and fell for a fairy tale about a false prophet. Big difference.

all "prophets" are false, you realize this, correct?

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #43 on: June 25, 2016, 05:06:05 AM »
Alex Jones has had a whole show on Acetony being a Qu'orangutan - we'll see how the IFBB Illumi-nato will react. Chris' most likely a Shriner too... sad days for America.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #44 on: June 25, 2016, 06:33:35 AM »
Honestly, Islam is shaping up to be the one religion in the world. All of the other major religions -- Christianity, Judaism, Hinduism, various taosims -- all have abandoned a doctrinaire approach for a wishy-washy "whatever you want" approach which invariably leads to ambivalence and agnosticism. The last hope for Christianity was a muscular Catholic doctrine, but the current shit-pope is destroying Catholicism for Catholics in the hope of pulling in a few non-Christians.

I am slowly retracting from my Catholicism and Christianity of my youth towards a form of ambivalent agnosticism, but if I hungered for a muscular approach to religion, the world's religions have left me but a single choice: Islam.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #45 on: June 25, 2016, 06:34:40 AM »
Ah, you thought I smiled approvingly.

Huh, dummy?

Yes I did. Many apologies. I didn't think you were on that list. Forgive me.

Thong Maniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #46 on: June 25, 2016, 07:43:01 AM »
Honestly, Islam is shaping up to be the one religion in the world. All of the other major religions -- Christianity, Judaism, Hinduism, various taosims -- all have abandoned a doctrinaire approach for a wishy-washy "whatever you want" approach which invariably leads to ambivalence and agnosticism. The last hope for Christianity was a muscular Catholic doctrine, but the current shit-pope is destroying Catholicism for Catholics in the hope of pulling in a few non-Christians.

I am slowly retracting from my Catholicism and Christianity of my youth towards a form of ambivalent agnosticism, but if I hungered for a muscular approach to religion, the world's religions have left me but a single choice: Islam.

kind of agree with AJ here, suprisingly. religion in general needs to be left in the dust and quick. if the common man wises up and, and only muslims fanatics remain, its much easier to outcast them, expose them, single them out, etc. But, as it stands now, its pretty hard to condemn one group, and the next your talking about noahs ark being real, lol. it takes the legitimacy of your complaints and throws them out the window. once we can get past this my sky man religion is better than your sky man religion, then the sooner the loons can be legimately isolated and contained. this my friends will never happen, but its a nice thought.

how any american or any countryman with a college education can be christian, muslim, jewish, etc. blows my fucking mind. sure, keep your family traditions like hannakuah or christmas for family time and all that, but people need to get a fucking grip. modern world is wayyy too advanced for this shit, its embarrasing.

shit as i near mid 30s, its almost impossible to make friends as i dont go to church and everyone i meet starts talking about their "prayers" after the third time hanging with them. i wanna be like "ok, dude, sorry, dont call me again"

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #47 on: June 25, 2016, 07:49:58 AM »
kind of agree with AJ here, suprisingly. religion in general needs to be left in the dust and quick. if the common man wises up and, and only muslims fanatics remain, its much easier to outcast them, expose them, single them out, etc. But, as it stands now, its pretty hard to condemn one group, and the next your talking about noahs ark being real, lol. it takes the legitimacy of your complaints and throws them out the window. once we can get past this my sky man religion is better than your sky man religion, then the sooner the loons can be legimately isolated and contained. this my friends will never happen, but its a nice thought.

how any american with a college education can be christian, muslim, jewish, etc. blows my fucking mind. sure, keep your family traditions like hannakuah or christmas for family time and all that, but people need to get a fucking grip. modern world is wayyy too advanced for this shit, its embarrasing.

You probably missed the bulk of my point, which wasn't anti-religion. I think that folks should be able to believe what they want, as reverently as they wish. The belief in a "Sky God" is the cornerstone of western civilization and the rule of law, so as archaic as you believe it is, it is the reason for everything that you see, from The Enlightenment forward.

My point is that all religions except Islam have abandoned their more fervent believers leaving only Islam as the One True Faith. "Radical" Christians, Jews and Hindus don't kill others at all. Only Islam.

Azure

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #48 on: June 25, 2016, 08:22:52 AM »

That's what I was thinking. 

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #49 on: June 25, 2016, 08:58:17 AM »