Author Topic: The vegetarian master lean physique better than mr o no doubt about it  (Read 3843 times)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
A

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
Re: The vegetarian master lean physique better than mr o no doubt about it
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2009, 08:34:59 PM »
epic gay falcon. seriously man, stop smoking the raid sprayed weed.

Aerian

• Getbig IV
  • "Yumm yumm give me some"
« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2009, 08:42:36 PM »
Yeah, seriously, this thread is GAY as hell.  Anyone can look like these guys if they never ate and went on Coke or meth Binges.
Wait for it....

wavelength

• Getbig V
  • ~~~
« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2009, 11:36:25 PM »
i think his point is not that "anyone can" but why "nobody does".  we all say we can look like this, but we spend 99% of our lives looking mediocre on some quest for hugeness, and never enjoying the benefits of being lean.  im not saying i want to start dieting to look like these guys, but at times i do begin to wonder what the point of being bigger is besides impressing other dudes.  i know most girls, including mine would rather have me be super lean, than big.

all I can say is that it's a humbling experience ;D

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: September 30, 2009, 04:59:32 AM »
i think his point is not that "anyone can" but why "nobody does".  we all say we can look like this, but we spend 99% of our lives looking mediocre on some quest for hugeness, and never enjoying the benefits of being lean.  im not saying i want to start dieting to look like these guys, but at times i do begin to wonder what the point of being bigger is besides impressing other dudes.  i know most girls, including mine would rather have me be super lean, than big. 

exactly, so stop being stupid and start dieting

no one looks good here on there quest to having any mass so why not be ripped, yes it requires very little eating and doing
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: September 30, 2009, 05:02:10 AM »
johnny,

you have to realize, that its tough to choose.  in some cases, it would be nice to be very very lean, but small....in other cases, you start to think...perhaps i should get huge first, then get ripped.  its that goal of being big and ripped that keeps us from just dieting down like those guys. 

sorry you can only look "big and ripped" after a "pump" when fully dieted down. if you arent fully dieted down u just look smooth and lame

chicks want the rippedness, suprisingly these guys are probably only 10-15 percent weaker than theyd normally be if they bulked up a bit, there is no point to being any fatter than these guys just to have a little more muscle mass  ::)
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: September 30, 2009, 05:04:23 AM »
Yeah, seriously, this thread is GAY as hell.  Anyone can look like these guys if they never ate and went on Coke or meth Binges.

sorry they are some of the most saught after male models, stop being a deluded queer

its hard not to eat much it requires spinach to not feel hunger pains and alot of rest, so its not that hard if you practice it correctly
A

delta9mda

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: September 30, 2009, 05:12:17 AM »
sorry they are some of the most saught after male models, stop being a deluded queer

its hard not to eat much it requires spinach to not feel hunger pains and alot of rest, so its not that hard if you practice it correctly
why are you so on about male models, are there things falcon?

Figo

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: September 30, 2009, 05:24:21 AM »

Does this make you wonder bout things?

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: September 30, 2009, 05:34:07 AM »
why are you so on about male models, are there things falcon?

fat people like you are inherently hateful
A

johnnytosh

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10 on: September 30, 2009, 05:45:25 AM »

Good point, Im 45 & up to 260 pounds from my stage weight of 214. My gut is huge, and I don't compete anymore-so whats the point of walking around with a double chin all year long. I would like to have that dudes cuts & lines. He DOES seem to need a little bigger legs, and 5-10 more pounds of muscle would be perfect...But those cuts are wicked.

Figo

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: September 30, 2009, 05:47:10 AM »

Good point, Im 45 & up to 260 pounds from my stage weight of 214. My gut is huge, and I don't compete anymore-so whats the point of walking around with a double chin all year long. I would like to have that dudes cuts & lines. He DOES seem to need a little bigger legs, and 5-10 more pounds of muscle would be perfect...But those cuts are wicked.

But why is he getting so intimate with the ball in the 1 pic?

Royal Lion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: September 30, 2009, 09:42:20 AM »
I don't think "anyone" can get their physique to look like that.  It would require an insane dedication to diet, cardio and lifting.  These guys aren't huge, but they are nonetheless muscular, and I guarantee they work out regularly.  A skinny-fat person couldn't simply diet down and have that much definition and muscle.

Johnny, how do you know these guys are vegetarian?  IMO, getting that lean would be tough cutting out meat because so many food sources are eliminated.  Granted, I have never tried it. 

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
« Reply #13 on: September 30, 2009, 10:01:14 AM »
Yep. He's a vegan...

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #14 on: September 30, 2009, 10:17:16 AM »
shit, i wouldn't mind looking like that at all, gay or not. 
Deep Tissue Massage

delta9mda

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: September 30, 2009, 10:17:35 AM »
not hating, pics are airbrushed alot too.

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: September 30, 2009, 10:19:05 AM »

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #17 on: September 30, 2009, 10:20:35 AM »

most likely, but we've all seen these types in person.  when i drive down lake shore drive, i see all these ripped dudes jogging by the lake, take a deep breath,  light up another cigarette, take a bite out of my donut, and call them fags.
Deep Tissue Massage

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: September 30, 2009, 01:24:05 PM »

dont fool yourself johnnydummy , forget the legs he has the upper body and lean chizzeld face that most women spread there legs for
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: September 30, 2009, 01:25:24 PM »

not really i did a search for "top male models" and they tend to look ripped in every pic so dont pussy out on your diet
A

wavelength

• Getbig V
  • ~~~
« Reply #20 on: September 30, 2009, 01:26:27 PM »
you can easily look like that johnny, no effort

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: September 30, 2009, 01:34:56 PM »
you can easily look like that johnny, no effort

you mean all diet effort

true you dont have to train at all to look like that just stand and socialize a few hours a day and thats it
A

Matterhorn

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
« Reply #22 on: September 30, 2009, 01:44:28 PM »

wavelength

• Getbig V
  • ~~~
« Reply #23 on: September 30, 2009, 01:44:52 PM »
you mean all diet effort
true you dont have to train at all to look like that just stand and socialize a few hours a day and thats it

I think you have to train or at least have trained at one point.
But the diet is the easy part, and you have enough mass to look like that when lean, probably a lot better actually.

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #24 on: September 30, 2009, 01:47:22 PM »

that's right

only sexy men wear 2xist underwear