Author Topic: womens testosterone cream  (Read 1906 times)

CDel19

• Getbig II
womens testosterone cream
« on: October 08, 2014, 10:48:34 AM »
Ive been on TRT and deca for almost three years-Id rather be dead without it for a few reasons lol  anyway I got a divorce and my new gf is 42 like me and been together for year and a half-sex started to decrease a little after a year-I guess that's normal-but then for energy reasons checked her test level and it was almost zero!-started test prop cream twice a day and boy is there a difference-even orgasms more-praise the lord  ;D

CDel19

• Getbig II
Re: womens testosterone cream
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2014, 11:27:01 AM »
hormones are everything...

scottt

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2014, 12:24:10 PM »
I would bet many relationships fail because one person has low hormone levels.

Mega Man

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2014, 07:50:53 PM »
Ive been on TRT and deca for almost three years-Id rather be dead without it for a few reasons lol  anyway I got a divorce and my new gf is 42 like me and been together for year and a half-sex started to decrease a little after a year-I guess that's normal-but then for energy reasons checked her test level and it was almost zero!-started test prop cream twice a day and boy is there a difference-even orgasms more-praise the lord  ;D

what doses of test and deca do u run?

Did u ever get deca dick? I have a HRT doc in florida that will prescribe deca as well.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #4 on: October 08, 2014, 08:41:35 PM »
hormones are everything...
My wife has found rhe same thimg, her BC raises estro and lowers test and shes a headcase from it, cant emjoy sex, always depressed, etc.....,
we put her on some Nolvadex and it made a huge diff, then dropped that and added 5-10mg/day of legit var and she is a totally different person.

CDel19

• Getbig II
« Reply #5 on: October 09, 2014, 07:07:22 AM »
yes relationships can def be affected and that saddened me cause I do love her and didn't wanna base it just on sex-my marriage was all about kids and sex.. when I first went to trt dr the pamphlet said relationships can be affected-I had no sex problem with low test but test def made my drive more and improved my mood
I do avg test and deca 250mg each a week  rarely over 300 each -made great gains-I was in my late 30s struggling to hold onto muscle and lose fat  my level was 250.. now its near 2000 lol

shockwave: my gf estrogen was fine but test was zero-var is prob even better for women-she has gotten a little hairier and occasional pimple that she does NOT like - I said maybe do half the test cream dose? idk what to advise-cause her drive and energy is much better and don't want her to lose it-I wonder if a bi monthly injection lets say 15 mg test cyp would be diff then daily test prop cream.?
never got deca dickat all -I think that's at really high doses or if very sensitive to pregestins-i think it increased my test level too

Mega Man

• Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: October 09, 2014, 09:28:10 AM »
yes relationships can def be affected and that saddened me cause I do love her and didn't wanna base it just on sex-my marriage was all about kids and sex.. when I first went to trt dr the pamphlet said relationships can be affected-I had no sex problem with low test but test def made my drive more and improved my mood
I do avg test and deca 250mg each a week  rarely over 300 each -made great gains-I was in my late 30s struggling to hold onto muscle and lose fat  my level was 250.. now its near 2000 lol

shockwave: my gf estrogen was fine but test was zero-var is prob even better for women-she has gotten a little hairier and occasional pimple that she does NOT like - I said maybe do half the test cream dose? idk what to advise-cause her drive and energy is much better and don't want her to lose it-I wonder if a bi
monthly injection lets say 15 mg test cyp would be diff then daily test prop cream.?
never got deca dickat all -I think that's at really high doses or if very sensitive to pregestins-i think it increased my test level too

Where do you live bro...just curious?

CDel19

• Getbig II
« Reply #7 on: October 10, 2014, 06:21:20 AM »
nyc-my dr has many HIV patients and other diseases so he can get deca from compound pharmacy

Mega Man

• Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: October 11, 2014, 10:25:00 PM »

shockwave: my gf estrogen was fine but test was zero-var is prob even better for women-she has gotten a little hairier and occasional pimple that she does NOT like - I said maybe do half the test cream dose? idk what to advise-cause her drive and energy is much better and don't want her to lose it-I wonder if a bi monthly injection lets say 15 mg test cyp would be diff then daily test prop cream.?

Im' 31 on trt. I take 200 mg test cyp per week.

If I want to gain a tad bit more and cut a little more fat, should I....

A. Up the test does to 300 or 400 ms

B. Keep test at 200 mg and add 200 mg deca (doc will give deca)

CDel19

• Getbig II
« Reply #9 on: October 15, 2014, 05:49:30 AM »
31 is young but hey theats great-I think either is good just has to do w diet-i like the deca as it gives me size without added androgens which at my age of 42 i dont need more that 250 test  i start getting irritable and wanna fuck everything

CDel19

• Getbig II
« Reply #10 on: October 15, 2014, 08:58:34 AM »
i feel like upping my deca to 4-500 this winter  ;D

Mega Man

• Getbig III
« Reply #11 on: October 15, 2014, 06:53:24 PM »
nyc-my dr has many HIV patients and other diseases so he can get deca from compound pharmacy

I live in Fort Lauderdale fl....there's clinics  everywhere.  I can get as much and deca as I want. He used to have anavar available...but not anymore.