Author Topic: King's Official Thank You list for 2006  (Read 21357 times)

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
Re: King's Official Thank You list for 2006
« Reply #200 on: September 15, 2006, 11:59:28 AM »

Lift, can you explain why Kamali called everyone out on his website rather than try to make amends.  He claims he does not look at these boards, fine.  Can you explain to him that just when everyone was ready to give him props and respect for his little comeback at Montreal, he made a total boob of himself by calling everyone out again.  Or does he just like negative attention?

BUMP!

HAHA, RON.....

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #201 on: September 15, 2006, 01:31:06 PM »
BUMP!

Notice the silence??????????????????????????????

Seriously, I think Kamali needs some coaching and personal skills if he wants to get further along the road he is on because a sane, rational, forward thinking person would never do such a thing. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.

gordiano

• Getbig V
« Reply #203 on: September 15, 2006, 04:44:27 PM »
Notice the silence??????????????????????????????

Seriously, I think Kamali needs some coaching and personal skills if he wants to get further along the road he is on because a sane, rational, forward thinking person would never do such a thing. 

Yeah, I know.

Like I said a few days ago, I was actually feeling bad for the guy (kamali), then he got his gift placing at the last show (can't think of the name), and he acts like he showed us.  ::)

He really should try being humble for change.......he'd win more people over that way.
HAHA, RON.....

Yorkie T

• Getbig III
  • Blades Business Crew.
« Reply #204 on: September 16, 2006, 03:02:40 AM »
Yeah, I know.

Like I said a few days ago, I was actually feeling bad for the guy (kamali), then he got his gift placing at the last show (can't think of the name), and he acts like he showed us.  ::)

He really should try being humble for change.......he'd win more people over that way.
Yes thats what i dont understand...hes acting like hes done this major achievement by qualifying for the olympia the way he did, and bragging about it and trying to make out hes showed us, when firstly there were people who he should never have placed ahead of and EVERYONE knows it, second, he qualified through a technicality, plus the lineup wasnt exactly stellar...so what exactly has he done that's so good?

does anyone think that he actually believes the shit he says? or do you think its just an act? surely hes not that delusional that he thinks hes achieved something really phenomenal?

btw on the page on his website where his "thankyou list for 2006  ::)" is, if you scroll down the page theres a picture of him sat on a bench, his arms look absolutely TINY compared to the rest of him, it looks like its been photoshopped because they just look like thay dont belong, his right arm is even smaller than his tiny left arm it literally looks like hes got a muscle wasting disease in his right arm in the picture.

http://www.kingkamali.com/whatsnew/index.html <<<< take a look, youll see what i mean
8) B.B.C. 8)

gordiano

• Getbig V
« Reply #205 on: September 16, 2006, 03:06:24 AM »
Yes thats what i dont understand...hes acting like hes done this major achievement by qualifying for the olympia the way he did, and bragging about it and trying to make out hes showed us, when firstly there were people who he should never have placed ahead of and EVERYONE knows it, second, he qualified through a technicality, plus the lineup wasnt exactly stellar...so what exactly has he done that's so good?

does anyone think that he actually believes the shit he says? or do you think its just an act? surely hes not that delusional that he thinks hes achieved something really phenomenal?

btw on the page on his website where his "thankyou list for 2006  ::)" is, if you scroll down the page theres a picture of him sat on a bench, his arms look absolutely TINY compared to the rest of him, it looks like its been photoshopped because they just look like thay dont belong, his right arm is even smaller than his tiny left arm it literally looks like hes got a muscle wasting disease in his right arm in the picture.

This one?  :-\

I ask because frankly, all of the shots there would qualify.........
HAHA, RON.....

Yorkie T

• Getbig III
  • Blades Business Crew.
« Reply #206 on: September 16, 2006, 03:20:05 AM »
This one?  :-\

I ask because frankly, all of the shots there would qualify.........
yes Gordiano thats the one, his right arm looks really strange doesnt it, very small compared to the rest of him, and that must be one of his better pictures aswell if hes put it on his own site, when i first saw this i was really surprised at how bad his arms look.
8) B.B.C. 8)