Author Topic: How many hundreds of rounds did cops fire at the bombers?  (Read 19697 times)

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
Re: How many hundreds of rounds did cops fire at the bombers?
« Reply #100 on: April 25, 2013, 06:51:20 PM »
No - im being accurate about these two shit heads  - who the FBI knew about two years ago.  Dumb and dumber did not even have an escape plan. 

Hindsight is a wonderful thing. So all they had was one handgun? Did they shoot the spectators?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #101 on: April 25, 2013, 06:53:50 PM »
Hindsight is a wonderful thing. So all they had was one handgun? Did they shoot the spectators?

No - and the cops look like complete jack asses in this 

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #102 on: April 25, 2013, 06:55:25 PM »
No - and the cops look like complete jack asses in this 

91 percent of the voters approve how the cops handled it. It's cool to disagree, just know you are as I have said all along, a small, small minority

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #103 on: April 25, 2013, 06:56:18 PM »
My argument isn't that citizens shouldn't be allowed to be armed. In fact, sane, law abiding citizens who receive training should be able to carry a firearm. In almost every case the threat to the average citizen can be addressed with automatic pistol or shotgun. rarely will the average citizen need to take a long range shot, or have the need to be able to penetrate body armor. The weaponry of the police and the weaponry of the average joe does not need to be equal as they are different ..
the ppl in LA from the riots probably disagree, its cops like you that reaffirm the need for citizens to be as well armed as you are ::)

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #104 on: April 25, 2013, 06:57:19 PM »
the ppl in LA from the riots probably disagree, its cops like you that reaffirm the need for citizens to be as well armed as you are ::)

cops like me? How so?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #105 on: April 25, 2013, 06:58:30 PM »
91 percent of the voters approve how the cops handled it. It's cool to disagree, just know you are as I have said all along, a small, small minority

Whatever - i could care less - a batallion of overpaid idiots w toys and a homeowner smoking a cig in his back yrd saves the pigs - whatever

Nothing new  

Taxpayer as alwayer getting hosed for utter waste of money on overpaid idiots  who could not fight themselves out of paperbag if their lives depended on it.  More taxpayer money down the rat hole - welfare for white people  is what most police jobs are

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #106 on: April 25, 2013, 07:02:45 PM »
cops like me? How so?
that feel police should be able to out power the constituents that they serve

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #107 on: April 25, 2013, 07:08:30 PM »
Whatever - i could care less - a batallion of overpaid idiots w toys and a homeowner smoking a cig in his back yrd saves the pigs - whatever

Nothing new   

Taxpayer as alwayer getting hosed for utter waste of money on overpaid idiots  who could not fight themselves out of paperbag if their lives depended on it.  More taxpayer money down the rat hole - welfare for white people  is what most police jobs are

I think the taxpayers are complicit in this...happily giving up their rights in the name of 'security'.   I wouldn't say the cops look really bad, it's just extremely concerning when people give up their liberty to this degree.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #108 on: April 25, 2013, 07:57:13 PM »

That's because the majority of people are sheep.

Hope this helps.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #109 on: April 26, 2013, 05:23:48 AM »

but they had incomplete info.

We were all told that the 2 bag guys had assault rifles and were opening up on cops.

Turns out they had ONE gun... the one they stole from the MIT cop, right?

The barrage of hundreds of bullets we heard on that tape was ALL from the cops... with maybe 10 of the bullets coming from the bad guys, potentially?

I'm not saying they didn't deserve it, but would it be 91% approval if people knew how the gun battle really went down?

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #110 on: April 26, 2013, 06:23:35 AM »
but they had incomplete info.

We were all told that the 2 bag guys had assault rifles and were opening up on cops.

Turns out they had ONE gun... the one they stole from the MIT cop, right?

The barrage of hundreds of bullets we heard on that tape was ALL from the cops... with maybe 10 of the bullets coming from the bad guys, potentially?

I'm not saying they didn't deserve it, but would it be 91% approval if people knew how the gun battle really went down?

jesus... so in your mind it makes perfect logical sense that they SHOT the MIT officer in order to take his gun... Did any part of your brain raise a red flag on that sentence?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #111 on: April 26, 2013, 06:56:24 AM »
jesus... so in your mind it makes perfect logical sense that they SHOT the MIT officer in order to take his gun... Did any part of your brain raise a red flag on that sentence?

did they take the gun from him, and shoot him with his own gun?

I sitll don't know the details.  I know the dude was a highly skilled fighter.  I dont know why they'd only have ONE gun against the cops if they killed tihs cop for his gun.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #112 on: April 26, 2013, 07:55:20 AM »
did they take the gun from him, and shoot him with his own gun?

I sitll don't know the details.  I know the dude was a highly skilled fighter.  I dont know why they'd only have ONE gun against the cops if they killed tihs cop for his gun.

Not knowing the details hasn't keep people from concluding a lot of things.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #113 on: April 26, 2013, 07:58:47 AM »
Not knowing the details hasn't keep people from concluding a lot of things.

They knew AT THE SCENE there was only one person on the run and knew he was not carrying heavy arms. 

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #114 on: April 26, 2013, 08:04:16 AM »
Oh hell. I opened the door for that spam  ::)

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #115 on: April 26, 2013, 08:14:36 AM »
Oh hell. I opened the door for that spam  ::)

It's not spam it's correcting your untruths, but don't worry, I've said all I had to as far as that goes...

back on topic

My argument isn't that citizens shouldn't be allowed to be armed. In fact, sane, law abiding citizens who receive training should be able to carry a firearm. In almost every case the threat to the average citizen can be addressed with automatic pistol or shotgun. rarely will the average citizen need to take a long range shot, or have the need to be able to penetrate body armor. The weaponry of the police and the weaponry of the average joe does not need to be equal as they are different ..

It's not about how "rarely" the average citizen is called upon to make a long range shot or pierce body armour. It is about the average person being able to make a long range shot, or pierce body armour if they find themselves in just such a situation.

Very rarely does one's house burn to the ground, but we still carry fire insurance don't we.

The 2nd amendment is dictatorship insurance.
w

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #116 on: April 26, 2013, 08:16:28 AM »
It's not spam it's correcting your untruths, but don't worry, I've said all I had to as far as that goes...

back on topic

It's not about how "rarely" the average citizen is called upon to make a long range shot or pierce body armour. It is about the average person being able to make a long range shot, or pierce body armour if they find themselves in just such a situation.

Very rarely does one's house burn to the ground, but we still carry fire insurance don't we.

The 2nd amendment is dictatorship insurance.

Those who are the enforcers of the Statist agenda rarely see the true role they play in all of this. 

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #117 on: April 26, 2013, 08:24:07 AM »
Those who are the enforcers of the Statist agenda rarely see the true role they play in all of this. 

the same could be said for the CT'ers who cry CT at every opportunity. They (you) play into the hands of those who would conspire...but you don't see your role in this ..

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #118 on: April 26, 2013, 08:25:10 AM »
the same could be said for the CT'ers who cry CT at every opportunity. They (you) play into the hands of those who would conspire...but you don't see your role in this ..
;D

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #119 on: April 26, 2013, 09:00:13 AM »

Whether someone cries Conspiracy Theory at every moment or not doesn't change the framers intended purpose for the 2nd Amendment. It's a form of insurance. And when any entity comes to take the guns away is the time a free Republic needs them the most.

The irony is, if China were to invade the USA tomorrow, you and just about authorities would want every single man, woman, and child armed to the titties in defense of the land.

I get why you want less guns on the street. I totally get why you're opposed to the average person having a sniper rifle or armour piercing bullets, ...but infringing on the people's right to own and bear arms in defense of their Republic is unconstitutional.
w

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #120 on: April 26, 2013, 09:02:08 AM »
;D

And how are you this morning Ozzybooboo? Looking forward to your weekend?
w

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #121 on: April 26, 2013, 09:04:49 AM »

Im not claiming a CT - im arguing that people like yourself always desire more power the greater you fail at your job and claim lack of power over the ctizenry is the reason the incompetence etc 

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #122 on: April 26, 2013, 09:11:21 AM »
I'm not claiming a CT - I'm arguing that people like yourself always desire more power the greater you fail at your job and claim lack of power over the citizenry is the reason the incompetence etc 

you have claimed a CT, or carefully eluded to it being one without actually committing. I think you backed Beck 100% which is a conspiracy theory.  As far as me desiring more power, I'm good with what I have and look forward to the day I can relinquish it and lay on the beach

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #123 on: April 26, 2013, 09:12:44 AM »
you have claimed a CT, or carefully eluded to it being one without actually committing. I think you backed Beck 100% which is a conspiracy theory.  As far as me desiring more power, I'm good with what I have and look forward to the day I can relinquish it and lay on the beach

I'm not talking about you individually - im talking about the entire police state architecture that has been erected at every level. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #124 on: April 26, 2013, 09:19:54 AM »
BREAKING: Boston Bombers Had Only ONE Firearm, a 9mm Ruger Handgun

April 24 2013

According to a report published by ABC News, the Boston bombing suspects had only a single firearm – a 9mm Ruger handgun, possibly similar to the one pictured.

The ABC report further theorizes that the suspects shot and killed MIT police officer Sean Collier was an attempt to gain another firearm.

The report further states that it appears now that the brothers used powder from large fireworks to make their homemade bombs, NOT gunpowder normally used in the reloading of ammunition.

According to the ABC article:

Law enforcement sources told ABC News the gun recovered from the scene of the Tsarnaev brothers’ shoot out with police was a Ruger 9 mm semi-automatic handgun. Sources said the gun is in the custody of the Massachusetts State Police lab and that the serial number on the firearm was obliterated.

Investigators have techniques to raise serial numbers after they have been obliterated so they can be read. Investigators would use the serial numbers to conduct urgent traces on the gun to determine where and how it was purchased.

I’m sure anti gunners will find some way to spin this for more gun control.

Read the full article here:
http://abcnews.go.com/Blotter/single-gun-recovered-accused-b...