Author Topic: More steroids = bigger you get?  (Read 3598 times)

herraisland

• Getbig III
More steroids = bigger you get?
« on: October 29, 2016, 12:45:36 PM »
As long as your diet is up to scratch. Higher doses gonna get you bigger. What do you think about that statement. I believe so this is right. Of course getting huge takes its time and hardwork.

Qwert II

• Getbig IV
Re: More steroids = bigger you get?
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2016, 01:00:14 PM »
As long as your diet is up to scratch. Higher doses gonna get you bigger. What do you think about that statement. I believe so this is right. Of course getting huge takes its time and hardwork.

Yes & no.

More gear = more mass to a point, until your genetics just won't allow you to get any bigger.

This is where GH comes in.

GH will cause hyperplasia. More gear won't do this.

herraisland

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2016, 08:47:06 PM »
Yes & no.

More gear = more mass to a point, until your genetics just won't allow you to get any bigger.

This is where GH comes in.

I have been pretty much been around the same.. except I feel like I'm the biggest now I have been. But I'm so worrying about my genetics won't allow me to get bigger. I'm naturally around 75kg is my guess and I'm now 102kg

equipoise

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2016, 04:58:32 AM »
I have been pretty much been around the same.. except I feel like I'm the biggest now I have been. But I'm so worrying about my genetics won't allow me to get bigger. I'm naturally around 75kg is my guess and I'm now 102kg

so you're already over 200 lbs of muscle? if i could get to that point I would be more than happy (natural twink here lol).

Qwert II

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: October 30, 2016, 08:12:36 AM »

If you want to break through your genetic barrier, GH & insulin are pretty much the only things left.

More gear, after a point, just won't do it, & imo, is more counter productive.

darkrid3r

• Getbig II
« Reply #5 on: November 08, 2016, 07:38:26 AM »
From my own personal experience, and my own body experiments:

At 237 and 750mg of gear, I am bigger, but not as nicely defined. I end up with a few sides, anger, acne etc. IMO 750 is too much for my body.
At 235 and 375mg of gear I am leaner, more defined with zero side effects, acne I have is from sweating like a savage at the gym and not showering after.

Now with that said. I have run up to 2900 mg test E  / tren type combos. Sides out the ass, almost punched a hole in a car door, off the wall aggression.

As my lean mass grows, it becomes harder to grow without additional gear. As an example:

at 375 for the last year, I feel that I am starting to reach my growth potential (not getting stronger or able to lift heavier), just not seeing the results "I" want. Now I am still leaning out, and that is my current goal, so I wont be going up. When the time comes, ill bump another 1/4 ml, so like 60 mg, I know you think that's not shit, but I'm not trying to get massive again, just go slowly and see how it goes, experimenting with MY body and what WORKS FOR ME.

So to sum up my post:
I believe that GEAR DOSAGE IS DEPENDENT ON LEAN MASS. Why? Cause 2 grams of gear is too much for me, at least in the past. Perhaps at 300 pounds it might be ok.
Does that make any sense?

What is the point of taking gobs of gear, just to counter the effects with other gear when the fact is that your body is just converting that shit to DHT/Estro anyway and its not actually being used for anything, and your combating sides every week. Lower the dose, put in the work, up the dose put in more work, repeat. 10 years later, your big.

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: November 08, 2016, 07:45:44 AM »
I grow good on 2 grams weekly and is what it takes to get me over 240lbs I am more comfortable at 1500mgs week 1/2test n deca 750 a piece is good slow gains for me

ChestRockwell

• Getbig II
« Reply #7 on: November 08, 2016, 08:15:59 AM »

This has actually never been definitively demonstrated in humans, and is just speculative at best...

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #8 on: November 08, 2016, 07:26:14 PM »
Yes. As long as you are training regularly and eating enough, you will grow bigger and faster on higher doses. For me, eating is the determining factor. As long as i'm eating enough and training hard, my body gets more muscular as my dose increases. Men were huge back in the 70's and 80's with no GH or Slin. Look at bodybuilders from the 70's, they were on massive doses of anabolics and trained 5 days a week for long periods.

8)