Author Topic: Getbigger Whips Out Dick At Feminist Pride Walk  (Read 18940 times)

pulling weight

• Getbig III
Re: Getbigger Whips Out Dick At Feminist Pride Walk
« Reply #75 on: October 26, 2012, 11:26:16 AM »
Retard is the pussiest 'man' on this forum.
T

MikMaq

« Reply #76 on: October 26, 2012, 11:28:48 AM »
Retard is the pussiest 'man' on this forum.
Lol yeah sure dude. Your talking to a person that has no capacity for empathy. I maybe a lot of things, but pussy aint one of them.

pulling weight

• Getbig III
« Reply #77 on: October 26, 2012, 11:33:40 AM »
Lol yeah sure dude. Your talking to a person that has no capacity for empathy. I mean a lot of things, but pussy aint one of them.

You're a sensitive pussy that can't operate in the real world and works out for therapeutical reasons because your back is so weak and sensitive. In short your a chronic victim--a freak of nature.
T

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #78 on: October 26, 2012, 11:35:25 AM »
i always whip my cock out on a second date, i give the girl the respect to pull it out herself on the first date if she doenst, she is definitely getting a face full of Dick date 2

MikMaq

« Reply #79 on: October 26, 2012, 11:38:05 AM »
You're a sensitive pussy that can't operate in the real world and works out for therapeutical reasons because your back is so weak and sensitive. In short your a chronic victim--a freak of nature.
For the record I dam near crippled myself with heavy lifting on the job. I literally did the work of 4 people. I ignored the obsessive amount of strain I put on my body, because my folks instilled a insane work ethic into me. So through being full ratard Im half crippled. So yeah whatever.

pulling weight

• Getbig III
« Reply #80 on: October 26, 2012, 11:43:26 AM »
For the record I dam near crippled myself with heavy lifting on the job. I literally did the work of 4 people. I ignored the obsessive amount of strain I put on my body, because my folks instilled a insane work ethic into me. So through being full ratard Im half crippled. So yeah whatever.

hence 'retard'
T

Nomad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #81 on: October 26, 2012, 11:57:41 AM »
hence 'retard'

No he is a ratard you moran.

all drugs - TPPIIP

MikMaq

« Reply #82 on: October 26, 2012, 12:10:07 PM »
No he is a ratard you moran.

Hey now dont go calling groinks gimmick a moron.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: October 26, 2012, 12:12:39 PM »
Lol yeah sure dude. Your talking to a person that has no capacity for empathy. I maybe a lot of things, but pussy aint one of them.

your reaction to posts on here suggest you have an emotional attachment to how you are perceived on here

the empathy stuff is part of that persona bro

just be yourself muffin
T

pulling weight

• Getbig III
« Reply #84 on: October 26, 2012, 12:13:12 PM »
Hey now dont go calling groinks gimmick a moron.

Aw da crippled retards feewings hurt!
T

MikMaq

« Reply #85 on: October 26, 2012, 12:16:27 PM »
your reaction to posts on here suggest you have an emotional attachment to how you are perceived on here

the empathy stuff is part of that persona bro

just be yourself muffin
Thats not what empathy means numb nuts. Emotions and empathy are totally different. I have emotional attachments to the geographic distributions of cities in north america. Does not mean its part of some empathetic relationship.

pulling weight

• Getbig III
« Reply #86 on: October 26, 2012, 12:19:33 PM »
Thats not what empathy means numb nuts. Emotions and empathy are totally different. I have emotional attachments to the geographic distributions of cities in north america. Does not mean its part of some empathetic relationship.

Nobody cares about your thoughts retard.
T

MikMaq

« Reply #87 on: October 26, 2012, 12:21:30 PM »
Nobody cares about your thoughts retard.
Why dont you simply post as groink. ???

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: October 26, 2012, 12:23:27 PM »

i know what empathy means twinkles

you claim to not have any cause you think it makes you a bad ass

you are just a scared little boy trying to look tough on the internet

go and give your mommy a cuddle big guy
T

MikMaq

« Reply #89 on: October 26, 2012, 12:28:12 PM »
i know what empathy means twinkles

you claim to not have any cause you think it makes you a bad ass

you are just a scared little boy trying to look tough on the internet

go and give your mommy a cuddle big guy
It dont make me a badass, but it makes me rather neutral on the whole pussy badass spectrum. You can put human qualities on a bug dont mean they have them. 

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: October 26, 2012, 12:30:24 PM »
It dont make me a badass, but it makes me rather neutral on the whole pussy badass spectrum. You can put human qualities on a bug dont mean they have them. 

you can be who you want to be on the internetz

but the fakers are easy to spot

saw promethius the other night great film better than i thought
T

MikMaq

« Reply #91 on: October 26, 2012, 12:37:38 PM »
you can be who you want to be on the internetz

but the fakers are easy to spot

saw promethius the other night great film better than i thought
You dont even understand what Im talking about.

I can be in a room full of people dieing, and Ill be more upset about my hospital room being a prime number than of being surrounded by death. This dont make me a badass, it simply means Im disconnected from those around me, that is why it is called autism(auto means singular). Its pretty shit way to be, there is no badass factor.

Your doing what humans do, you mirror my behavior in your own mind to come to conclusions about how I must feel. I dont have the correct emphatic behaviors in order for you to know whats going on my head. Nor do I have any ability what soever to know how your feeling. This disconnect leads people to believe things about me that are simply not there. It is not a good thing, it isnt a bad thing, its just having a different neurology.

cart@@n

• Getbig IV
« Reply #92 on: October 26, 2012, 12:43:35 PM »
Guy got arrested right after for exposing himself:

Minutes later, women felt confortable to show boobs:

;D
That street where the incident took place is a traditional prostitution point at night, where non feminist women sell their bodies to men.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: October 26, 2012, 12:46:42 PM »
You dont even understand what Im talking about.

I can be in a room full of people dieing, and Ill be more upset about my hospital room being a prime number than of being surrounded by death. This dont make me a badass, it simply means Im disconnected from those around me, that is why it is called autism(auto means singular). Its pretty shit way to be, there is no badass factor.

Your doing what humans do, you mirror my behavior in your own mind to come to conclusions about how I must feel. I dont have the correct emphatic behaviors in order for you to know whats going on my head. Nor do I have any ability what soever to know how your feeling. This disconnect leads people to believe things about me that are simply not there. It is not a good thing, it isnt a bad thing, its just having a different neurology.

im sure you spend your life surrounded by dying people

you think thats what you are but you arent

i can feel your pain  ;)
T

MikMaq

« Reply #94 on: October 26, 2012, 12:53:06 PM »
im sure you spend your life surrounded by dying people

you think thats what you are but you arent

i can feel your pain  ;)
Its not the point mate. I surrounded by people all day long with a variety of emotional states. Sadness, happiness, relaxed but interested, relaxed but disinterested. People have an excessive variety of emotions. You mirror these states subconsciously, which how you can tell atleast supposedly when a chick wants to fuck you. Or when the person your talking to  is, tired, energetic, wants to hear more, wants to hear less etc.

It makes it near impossible for me to interact with people in any meaningful way its like being a ghost or something.

. I lack the ability to be intimidated, and I also lack the ability to do it back.

pulling weight

• Getbig III
« Reply #95 on: October 26, 2012, 12:56:21 PM »
Retard is definitely a pussy. Ironic that has a picture of 'the engineer' -- an advanced race both physically and mentally, when retard lives with his mommy and is a failure of nature, looks ugly, can't workout due to crippling brought upon himself by his retardation.
T

snx

• Getbig IV
« Reply #96 on: October 26, 2012, 12:58:21 PM »
snx beating his mother and sisters after logging off in this thread

Haha...or lord...says the reformed christian who turns the other cheek.

snx

• Getbig IV
« Reply #97 on: October 26, 2012, 12:58:53 PM »
way to miss the point numbnuts. The enemy are the ultra-feminists not your average woman.

Speak when spoken to, ponce.

snx

• Getbig IV
« Reply #98 on: October 26, 2012, 01:00:25 PM »
and not just them, but all female "members" within his "extended family" including the dogs and cats

I did beat your mom last night, but honestly, she had it coming. But it was an open hand. I could hear you whimpering under her bed, so I didn't want to traumatize you too much. Tell her to make sure supper is warm tonite when I get home.

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #99 on: October 26, 2012, 01:02:29 PM »
Retard, I'll write this once so pay attention

It may be a big deal to you that you convinced yourself you're autistic. But it really isn't for anyone else.

So stop constantly posting about it. And stop projecting your perceived maladies on other people. And stop constantly emphasizing that people are the sum of their "neurology".

Go to psychoforums or something. There are plenty like you there.

Or better yet read a fucking book, if you can even do that. Start with Oliver Sack's An Anthropologist on Mars.